1 hour ago, DixonsAmy85 said:

Any ideas? I checked my mods and nothing came up broken.

lastException.txt 3.38 kB · 1 download

Script Mod Import Error (Librasims_Careers_AnimalRescueCareer.cpython-33)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'Librasims_Careers_AnimalRescueCareer.cpython-33' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'Librasims_Careers_AnimalRescueCareer.cpython-33' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

7 hours ago, procian said:

Script Mod Import Error (Librasims_Careers_AnimalRescueCareer.cpython-33)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'Librasims_Careers_AnimalRescueCareer.cpython-33' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'Librasims_Careers_AnimalRescueCareer.cpython-33' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

Ahhh, thank you :)

9 hours ago, i_am_karenk said:

Hello everybody.

I've cleaned my Mod folder billions of time, updated every mod, now everything is maniacal stored but still I've this LE popping up every 10 seconds...

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!

lastException.txt 1.53 MB · 5 downloads

You have lot going on. 
-As Rua said, delete wickedjobs/wickedwork. 
-Update all mods by littlemssam.
-Update Brittpinkiesims baby shower mod &/or any CC aspirations

Basemental has a fix for the baby shower mod here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Lh7-m6k63CoFlgMIXPFgnASkN4d8Azy 

If you don't have any CC aspirations and your active sim is using the base game family aspiration then it's a EA error and the only fix to change aspirations.

19 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

You have lot going on. 
-As Rua said, delete wickedjobs/wickedwork. 
-Update all mods by littlemssam.
-Update Brittpinkiesims baby shower mod &/or any CC aspirations

Basemental has a fix for the baby shower mod here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Lh7-m6k63CoFlgMIXPFgnASkN4d8Azy 

If you don't have any CC aspirations and your active sim is using the base game family aspiration then it's a EA error and the only fix to change aspirations.

Thanks man! ?