@DixonsAmy85Ā 

[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.ksuihuh:WickedWhims_Object_Condom_LittleRabbit'>._tuning_loaded_callback.

Take note of the word 'ksuihuh' in your LE here.Ā ksuihuh is the creator of the mod AEP here on LL. Delete all old files first and then download/install the newest version.

[rez] Posture graph threw an exception while being queried by autonomy: (ValueError: Cannot pick up an object: object_Food_Cupcake_Multi:0x061809b6273b05ad from an invalid surface: object_tableGeneric:0x031c099b8f6c02b8)

As BillyPilgrim said, this is just a routing error. A sim was trying to pick up a cupcake but couldn't reach it. This is common on lot's/house downloaded from the gallery which use moveobjects on. This is safe to ingore but if it keeps happening then move some things around while moveobjects is off.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

7 hours ago, nah1234 said:

I already downloaded the lastest ver of WW but i couldnt find any animations of beach towel or the lounge :(Ā Guys pls help me. Thanks

There aren't any yet. I'm sure the animators are working on some but as of right now there are none for the beach towel or lounge chairs.

Help! This LE keeps popping up- for reference I have MCCC, Wicked Perversions, Custom food and drink interactions, extreme violence, KawaiiStacie's Explore mod, better schools, graveyard modĀ and better homework mod and 2 custom careers.

Ā 

None of them have affected the game so far, but this only recently started popping up

lastException.txt

10 hours ago, mintyleaves said:

Help! This LE keeps popping up- for reference I have MCCC, Wicked Perversions, Custom food and drink interactions, extreme violence, KawaiiStacie's Explore mod, better schools, graveyard modĀ and better homework mod and 2 custom careers.

Ā 

None of them have affected the game so far, but this only recently started popping up

lastException.txt 2.75 kB Ā· 1 download

Try updating KS Explore Mod and make sure the CC careers are up to date. If you get another LE I'd try taking them out, but I'm pretty sure this is an Explore Mod error. Don't forget to delete the localthumbcache before loading the game again after you make changes to your mod folder.

14 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

Try updating KS Explore Mod and make sure the CC careers are up to date. If you get another LE I'd try taking them out, but I'm pretty sure this is an Explore Mod error. Don't forget to delete the localthumbcache before loading the game again after you make changes to your mod folder.

It's worked out fine! Decided to remove the Explore Mod and then updated the CC careers. Thank you!

Hi everyone!

Ā 

I'm running the latest version of Wicked Whims, but I have this issue where my Sims do not remove their "bottoms" to go to the bathroom. I know there's a cheat to reset the nude outfit and I have done that a few times, but I still run into the same problem. I have removed all of my CC (except for WW) and cleared my cache. The issue remains. I have even taken out WW and re-installed it completely and that does not work. Is anyone else having the same problem OR does anyone know what I can do?

so nothing specific comes to mind (from that file)?

Yes, sirs, it is up-to-date, but mods I have might conflict with other mods.Ā 

I've winnowed my mods way down and tonight I will pay special attention to a group of mods I call "yrsa".

Thank you.

Ā 

On 7/28/2019 at 3:34 PM, procian said:

Road to fame needs updating....MCCC is now version 4 update that too...if you have basemental drugs update that too.

Why the sim always reject to have sex ?No matter what relationship between them.IĀ  have to adjust the high level toĀ autonomy sex

12 hours ago, KmraldrigandvƤnda said:

I redownloaded it but my Turbodriver script wont appear. And i dont have a folder to unzip? it is just a clean winrar file???? Please help!!!

You need to use the 7Zip Program, most have this already on their PC,Ā to extract the Winrar file. Ā Did you try opening the cheats box and just typing ww.fixĀ to fix the undressing issue. That's been working for most people.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

13 hours ago, KmraldrigandvƤnda said:

I redownloaded it but my Turbodriver script wont appear.ļ»æ And i dont have a folder to unzip? it is just a clean winrar file???? Please help!!!

Scripts not appearing because you most likely just moved the WW archive file to your mod folder without unzipping it. If you your zip is empty after you download it then either the download got corrupted somehow or your anti-virusĀ is blocking it.

Ā 

See this post for instructions.Ā 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87777-wicked-whims-not-working/?do=findComment&comment=2646113

Ā