5 hours ago, DixonsAmy85 said:

I did get rid of the cupcake, the object

I think you missed the first part of my post ?

'sims4.tuning.instances.ksuihuh:WickedWhims_Object_Condom_LittleRabbit'>

The AEP mod needs to be updated. Delete all files from the mod and download and install it again. Then delete localthumbcache.package and the LE. Then try again.

@Apex-Fox Then it's most likely one or more of these things

1) Wicked whims is outdated or installed wrong.
2) Animations are installed wrong.
3) You don't have any floor animations installed.
4) You have basemental drugs and have not updated it.
5) You are trying with a teen sim and/or incest and have not enabled them in the settings.
6) The active sim you are trying to use is in the middle of an animation that it hasn't completed yet.
For example, the WW options won't show if your sim is sleeping.
7) Your game is outdated

On 7/31/2019 at 11:31 PM, Apex-Fox said:

Ground animation dont seem to have a button anymore. Is there a reson why?

If you can have sex on everything else but the floor, it's most likely a corrupted game from the latest patch.

Try doing an Origin repair install.

Someone else here fixed it by re-installing the game.

i thought it was up to date just got island living i'll try a verify then a reinstall

edit: uploaded a really old last Exception date of that file is 2018-12-20(really old)

i uploaded lastUIException.txt not lastException.txt i'll relink after reinstall srry

1 hour ago, procian said:

FireBug:BurningKiss!"Touching Interactiong" update extreme violence....you have a very old copy.....seeing DG_BOC errors too Dark Gamer is sacrificial's old name....

thx again.....how do you read this thing is there keywords i need to look for?

Mods get a mention if you read the L/E....your previous L/E mentioned DG:BOC_AskToBePartnerInCrime...book of chaos a very old mod....also extreme violence gets a mention in your latest L/E FireBug:BurningKiss and FireBug:TheKissOfDeath…..your game is up to date 1.53.115.1020 as is WW WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d and MCCC  MCCC_6_4_0.

If you still have any DG:BOC files in your mods folder I'd get rid of them as like I say this is a very old and broken mod...last updated in 2008 I think....

DG=Dark Gamer....Sacrificial's old creator name btw.

22 minutes ago, Lannister1098 said:

New to Sims 4 Modding. Quick question, but how do I activate these animations in game? 

Click on a furniture item...bed chair etc or the floor...you should then get options for your intended partner...then options for sex...vaginal,oral etc make a choice and away they go..worth going through all the WW options and setting it up as you want it.....have fun.

35 minutes ago, procian said:

Click on a furniture item...bed chair etc or the floor...you should then get options for your intended partner...then options for sex...vaginal,oral etc make a choice and away they go..worth going through all the WW options and setting it up as you want it.....have fun.

Thank you for your help!

I don't get what happened to my game, I been having issues with world terrain, I updated it, and created a new The Sims 4 folder to get the terrain fixed, it did only temporarily, now WWM is not showing up in my game at all, is in there I have the one of July 1st which is the one listed. I don't know what is happening, I am confused I tried some things, does ww need an update? wwm was showing up and working in game before any changes were made.

14 minutes ago, simmi4 said:

I don't get what happened to my game, I been having issues with world terrain, I updated it, and created a new The Sims 4 folder to get the terrain fixed, it did only temporarily, now WWM is not showing up in my game at all, is in there I have the one of July 1st which is the one listed. I don't know what is happening, I am confused I tried some things, does ww need an update? wwm was showing up and working in game before any changes were made.

Did you make sure to enable script mods again after you updated your game? Anytime you update this option is disabled until you enable it again. Double check that you have script mods enabled. Also delete your localthumbcache to make sure your game is fresh. When you make changes to your mod folder without deleting this you may still have issues as it holds onto that old data. 

6 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

Did you make sure to enable script mods again after you updated your game? Anytime you update this option is disabled until you enable it again. Double check that you have script mods enabled. Also delete your localthumbcache to make sure your game is fresh. When you make changes to your mod folder without deleting this you may still have issues as it holds onto that old data. 

I'll check that, that may actually be the issue, thanks RUASims21 'preciate it a lot .

10 hours ago, Lannister1098 said:

So I have a problem. It says I have all the requirements for WickedWhims, but it's not showing the Wicked trait on my Sim for some reason. Any ideas on how to fix this? I extracted all the requirements into the Sims 4 using Vortex Mod Manager. 

Wicked trait?

On 8/5/2019 at 12:41 AM, procian said:

Mods get a mention if you read the L/E....your previous L/E mentioned DG:BOC_AskToBePartnerInCrime...book of chaos a very old mod....also extreme violence gets a mention in your latest L/E FireBug:BurningKiss and FireBug:TheKissOfDeath…..your game is up to date 1.53.115.1020 as is WW WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d and MCCC  MCCC_6_4_0.

If you still have any DG:BOC files in your mods folder I'd get rid of them as like I say this is a very old and broken mod...last updated in 2008 I think....

DG=Dark Gamer....Sacrificial's old creator name btw.

I can't find the DG:BOC files i wish i knew the names of the files but thx at least i know what to look for.