On 8/27/2019 at 9:54 AM, ouais123 said:

does anyone know how to activate sweating?

The switch for it is in the Nudity Menu under Cheats or Other I think.

Should have been enabled by default, mine was when I updated WW last time.

I assume you have the latest WW version of course.

18 hours ago, Thrasher124 said:

I have an issue when the penis is frozen in place wen sim has it 'out' (either standing there, in CAS mode, during animations, ect). I use Noir's penis files. thnx

Sounds like you have another default (male bottom/with penis) like Better Bodies male bottom.

Or an older penis rig like Dentons.

Some have had issues with an EA Eyelashes mod causing it, go figure...

3 hours ago, mintyleaves said:

I believe all my animation files are updated, and so is wicked perversions. I can't access the MC Command Center website. 

The game still works and all but it's annoying to have the notif pop up every 10 minutes

lastException.txt 5.61 kB · 0 downloads

Have you placed any furniture using moveobjects.on cheat? or using a lot from the gallery or one you downloaded? 

Posture Graph Error

Base game or Modification issue with the animations system.

A Sim failed to generate path connectivity required to adjust posture for a task to perform.

This specific error was caused by not being able to access an object to pick up. Perhaps positioning of objects at the lot is causing problems with Sims pathing.

If this error doesn't stop occurring, look into recently placed custom objects and remove them. Otherwise you're safe to ignore this error.

12 hours ago, procian said:

Have you placed any furniture using moveobjects.on cheat? or using a lot from the gallery or one you downloaded? 

Posture Graph Error

Base game or Modification issue with the animations system.

A Sim failed to generate path connectivity required to adjust posture for a task to perform.

This specific error was caused by not being able to access an object to pick up. Perhaps positioning of objects at the lot is causing problems with Sims pathing.

If this error doesn't stop occurring, look into recently placed custom objects and remove them. Otherwise you're safe to ignore this error.

I didn't but I tried to reset object on everything my sim recently used and the last exception stopped popping out. Thanks for the help!

21 hours ago, procian said:

Never used that cheat myself, but I know some of the cc lots downloaded use it for creating the lots and can cause issues.

I've had this error on occasion but it's usually some furniture I placed too close to a wall or something, it's just a routing error anyway.

Anyone that's played Sims 3 knows all about those :)

Happened with a double bed too, just deleted the bed and replaced it.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Never used that cheat myself, but I know some of the cc lots downloaded use it for creating the lots and can cause issues.

I've had this error on occasion but it's usually some furniture I placed too close to a wall or something, it's just a routing error anyway.

Anyone that's played Sims 3 knows all about those :)

Happened with a double bed too, just deleted the bed and replaced it.

Aye...I downloaded a bar and had to move stuff around because of errors caused by moo...

HI! having issues with this mod. My script mods dont show up and they dont register in the game. Ive tried everything on the forums and have redownloaded following specifically to the instructions at least 5 times. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game and went through again to reinstall.. still doesnt work. No one Drive files, No double files, script and cc mods ARE enabled, ive removed all my other cc and havent put them back in since I did it and that was the first thing I tried. Im truly at a loss...

On 9/2/2019 at 3:01 PM, potterskyk said:

HI! having issues with this mod. My script mods dont show up and they dont register in the game. Ive tried everything on the forums and have redownloaded following specifically to the instructions at least 5 times. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game and went through again to reinstall.. still doesnt work. No one Drive files, No double files, script and cc mods ARE enabled, ive removed all my other cc and havent put them back in since I did it and that was the first thing I tried. Im truly at a loss...

Are you making sure your .TS4Script files are no more than 1 sub folder deep in mods folder? If they are more than 1 folder the game won't recognize them. 

APOLOGIES as I have made a separate post before seeing this - first time poster *face palm*

Unfortunately, my sims 4 was set to automatic update :|  and my game updated to the Sep 5th update which has broken quite a few mods..

And I have now had to go through and figure out what CC/Mods were causing the error:115 which results in my save not loading but instead stating that I have to restart the game...

I've managed to get it up and running, however, the newly updated wicked whims is causing error:115..

I am hoping that Turbodriver will be updating it once again as I truly feel silly as I can't play without it :( 

Is anyone else experiencing this error too?

Error message - The Sims 4.jpg

22 hours ago, westall said:

APOLOGIES as I have made a separate post before seeing this - first time poster *face palm*

Unfortunately, my sims 4 was set to automatic update :|  and my game updated to the Sep 5th update which has broken quite a few mods..

And I have now had to go through and figure out what CC/Mods were causing the error:115 which results in my save not loading but instead stating that I have to restart the game...

I've managed to get it up and running, however, the newly updated wicked whims is causing error:115..

I am hoping that Turbodriver will be updating it once again as I truly feel silly as I can't play without it :( 

Is anyone else experiencing this error too?

Error message - The Sims 4.jpg

I was getting this error (except in-game, when loading the active Sim), but it was a CC aspiration that was doing it, not the updated WW.