image.png.c7f47865ab10dbdd3d3fed5a9dc5140f.png

Can anyone help me with this? I'm on the latest game version(1.69.59.1020) and the latest version of WickedWhims(v162a) as well as Basemental's drug mod(Nov 24th 2020 release) at the time of this screenshot. I had more previously and got this same effect with Wicked Whims. I have tried deleting the localthumbcatche and getting rid of all my other mods and this only happens with Wicked Whims. Any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, toxicDiamond said:

image.png.c7f47865ab10dbdd3d3fed5a9dc5140f.png

Can anyone help me with this? I'm on the latest game version(1.69.59.1020) and the latest version of WickedWhims(v162a) as well as Basemental's drug mod(Nov 24th 2020 release) at the time of this screenshot. I had more previously and got this same effect with Wicked Whims. I have tried deleting the localthumbcatche and getting rid of all my other mods and this only happens with Wicked Whims. Any help would be appreciated.

Go to Graphics Settings in your game.

Enable Uncompressed Sim Textures setting and disable laptop mode. Should fix it.

Hi guys!

After I installed the new expansion pack Snowy Escape, my sims can't sleep, shower, bath and swim because of Wicked Whims. When I delete WW they can do these things again. I'm on the latest game version (1.69.59.1020) and the latest version of WickedWhims (v162a) but it doesn't work.

Thanks!

22 hours ago, Ummmm48185 said:

Did the Relationship Settings change in WW? I only have two checkboxes one for the Open Relationship and Persistent Social Boredom. Gone is the switch to open up relationships between teens and adults. Is this on purpose or am I missing something?

I've got this problem too. Now teens can't get with adults and I can't find how to sort it out.

22 hours ago, Ummmm48185 said:

Did the Relationship Settings change in WW? I only have two checkboxes one for the Open Relationship and Persistent Social Boredom. Gone is the switch to open up relationships between teens and adults. Is this on purpose or am I missing something?

3 minutes ago, SD87 said:

I've got this problem too. Now teens can't get with adults and I can't find how to sort it out.

Did you download the WW Patreon version?

Their rules don't allow Incest or Teen Sex so it was removed and you need the unlock patch.

LL public versions from here don't have those restrictions.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download/

When attempting sexual intercourse, respect Sims relations based on the friendship level and romance level, desire level, mood, moodlets, skills, traits, hygiene, attractiveness, relationship status and current situation

I really dont know which setting turns this on. They agree to sex too easily. Could the MCCC conflict and break this feature or what can be done?

What does this mean?

Game Version: 1.52.100.1020, WickedWhims Version: v162b
12/25/20 07:46:52 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162b\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162b\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tuning_handler.py", line 23, in _wickedwhims_early_tuning_injection
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162b\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\birth_control\_ts4_condoms_box_store.py", line 18, in _tuning_add_condom_boxes_to_wicked_purchase_picker
TypeError: 'DefinitionsFromTags' object is not iterable
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_early_tuning_injection' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: 'DefinitionsFromTags' object is not iterable

12/25/20 08:10:18 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162b\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162b\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tuning_handler.py", line 23, in _wickedwhims_early_tuning_injection
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162b\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\birth_control\_ts4_condoms_box_store.py", line 18, in _tuning_add_condom_boxes_to_wicked_purchase_picker
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_early_tuning_injection' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: 'DefinitionsFromTags' object is not iterable

I've wiped my mod folder and clean installed everything but this error prevents me from starting any WW sex scenes, i.e only the "Settings" option appears when clicking on a bed.

1 hour ago, kadup11 said:

What does this mean?

12/25/20 07:46:52 Traceback (most recent call last):

12/25/20 08:10:18 Traceback (most recent call last):

I've wiped my mod folder and clean installed everything but this error prevents me from starting any WW sex scenes, i.e only the "Settings" option appears when clicking on a bed.

your game is way out of date....if it's a legit copy update it ....if not you'll get no help here....

Sex while traveling 

(Trying to travel, sudden endless woohoo):

Autonomous=on

fast travel to sex=on.

(just getting the piddly questions out of the way)

OK! So when my sim calls up "Travel" on her phone, sometimes wickedwhims decides she needs sex, and "Travel" and Wickedwhims duke it out like jealous boyfriends

(She's with me. No! She's with ME!) The screen shows a transition-travel screen, wicked whims shows sex is in progress (it is not), nothing happens,

f o r e v e r

This happeneded a couple days ago (old version) and *today* right now (new version)

I wouldn't have bothered to mention that but you'll bring it up.