On 1/11/2021 at 9:49 PM, procian said:

It's definitely the new WW update causing the missing body details with game created female sims and female sims I try to create in cas....just ww 162f and wildguys body details results in no body details....if I try ww 162e and wild guys stuff the body details return....this is only happening with females....male sims are not affected :(

fixing the breast problem that some were having has broken something else perhaps? 

As I have said before I have not added any new cc or mods that would affect skins or skintones...

I had the same issue and went back to 162e to fix it. Hopefully it will get cleared up in the next update. 

15 minutes ago, extrashot said:

I had the same issue and went back to 162e to fix it. Hopefully it will get cleared up in the next update. 

It was me....since getting ww some 2-3 years ago I put wild guys stuff in a folder called wildguysbody details...you now have to keep it in the FBD folder or a folder with a name that ensures wild guys stuff loads before ww otherwise ww loads first and cancels out wild guys stuff as ww reverts to the ww body(mods load alphabeticaly btw)....put all your wild guys stuff in a folder, don't leave his stuff loose in the mods folder..

1 hour ago, procian said:

It was me....since getting ww some 2-3 years ago I put wild guys stuff in a folder called wildguysbody details...you now have to keep it in the FBD folder or a folder with a name that ensures wild guys stuff loads before ww otherwise ww loads first and cancels out wild guys stuff as ww reverts to the ww body(mods load alphabeticaly btw)....put all your wild guys stuff in a folder, don't leave his stuff loose in the mods folder..

Ah, my Wild Guy's folder was titled almost the same! I put a 1 in front so it loads first and now v162g works with the female body details. Thanks.

I've been going crazy for the last 3 days trying to figure out which mod is causing a white screen while the music still plays. Even after I have looked through numerous folders, no other LEs have been made except for these 2 & the Crash text file. I've already updated most of the mods & was told on Discord it's a ColonolNutty mod, even though his are all up to date, NisaK (updated), Ksuihuh's mods (updated) & so is Wicked Whims. I was told it may also be a KawaiiStacie mod, so I took hers out just in case, but the game still has this white screen issue. I'm going crazy &  just wanna play my game

lastCrash.txt lastException_63747487552.txt lastException_63747409708.txt

56 minutes ago, KerrineR said:

I've been going crazy for the last 3 days trying to figure out which mod is causing a white screen while the music still plays.

According to your errors you're missing Sims 4 Community Library which is required by CN mod anyway.

When I originally installed Wicked Whims last year, it came with new reward attributes. At some point, at least two of these ("Cum Slut" and "Incest") vanished.  I've updated WW whenever a new version comes out.  Does anyone know of another mod that could conflict and remove those two particular aspects of the mod?

3 hours ago, AW11122048 said:

When I originally installed Wicked Whims last year, it came with new reward attributes. At some point, at least two of these ("Cum Slut" and "Incest") vanished.  I've updated WW whenever a new version comes out.  Does anyone know of another mod that could conflict and remove those two particular aspects of the mod?

Click on the sim they are under the customize option or whatever it's called....

18 hours ago, procian said:

Click on the sim they are under the customize option or whatever it's called....

Wrong advice.... those traits aren't in the base ww.

22 hours ago, AW11122048 said:

Install the mod called "inappropriate unlock" here : 

21 minutes ago, khyan69 said:

Wrong advice.... those traits aren't in the base ww.

Install the mod called "inappropriate unlock" here : 

Wrong...

The new location for adding WW Attributes are the same for both WW Public AND Patreon versions.

Click on Sim Select Wicked/Personalization/Attributes/Add or Remove.

The WW unlock is only needed for Patreon versions and not everyone has that version.

And as far as I know all it unlocks is Teen Sex and the Incest Attribute.

In fact LL forums are usually for the WW Public version since it's downloaded from here also.

This is the assumption used when someone asks for help unless otherwise noted in the post or LE's

Patreon users should ask for help on TURBO's Discord Channel anyway.

5 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Wrong...

The new location for adding WW Attributes are the same for both WW Public AND Patreon versions.

The WW unlock is only needed for Patreon versions and not everyone has that version.

In fact LL forums are usually for the WW Public version since it's downloaded from here also.

We don't know if he uses the patreon version or the free version, so nor you or me are wrong. But fair enoug, it seems he doesn't know where to find the option and I thought something else. My bad.

Just now, khyan69 said:

We don't know if he uses the patreon version or the free version, so nor you or me are wrong, it depend of the version he uses.

This is not a Patreon or Discord for Patreon users forum you know so it cannot be assumed everyone has the Patreon version.

As I mentioned also it doesn't matter which version they have those Attributes were moved period.

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Wrong...

This is the assumption used when someone asks for help unless otherwise noted in the post or LE's

Think it also gets rid of the blur when children shower or bath....

wickedwhims\relationships\_ts4_tuning\polygamy.py:
Line 159: return RelationshipTest(target_sim, test_incest, num_relations, subject, required_relationship_bits, prohibited_relationship_bits, track, relationship_score_interval, test_event)
Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py:
Line 217: def __init__(self, target_sim, test_incest, num_relations, invert_num_relations, *args, **kwargs):
'invert_num_relations': Tunable(description="""
            If checked then we will check that your Num Relations is less than or
            equal to the value rather than the other way around.
            """, tunable_type=bool, default=False)
WickedWhimsInfoLog.log:
TypeError: __init__() missing 1 required positional argument

54 minutes ago, feiw said:

wickedwhims\relationships\_ts4_tuning\polygamy.py:
Line 159: return RelationshipTest(target_sim, test_incest, num_relations, subject, required_relationship_bits, prohibited_relationship_bits, track, relationship_score_interval, test_event)
Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py:
Line 217: def __init__(self, target_sim, test_incest, num_relations, invert_num_relations, *args, **kwargs):
'invert_num_relations': Tunable(description="""
            If checked then we will check that your Num Relations is less than or
            equal to the value rather than the other way around.
            """, tunable_type=bool, default=False)
WickedWhimsInfoLog.log:
TypeError: __init__() missing 1 required positional argument

Using any cc traits or asirations?

6 hours ago, TenmeiKris said:

Uhm, so I've been trying to download the wicked whims for a week now and I kept having problems with it, it either keeps failing to download or the file keeps getting deleted right after I try to open it.

Please help :(

Check your virus scanner settings....

So TURBODRIVER must change polygamy.py

Line 159:  invert_num_relations = False

Line 160: return RelationshipTest(target_sim, test_incest, num_relations, invert_num_relations, subject, required_relationship_bits, prohibited_relationship_bits, track, relationship_score_interval, test_event)

Does anyone know why I keep receiving a Code #1 when I try to use any animations. I have removed all my mods, deleted the sims 4 file and started clean. Redownloaded the WW mod. And made sure script was marked as on and CC. When I load up the game, with WW only, and try to use any animations, I receive the same exact error code #1 and I have tried the ww.fix. I have tried to mess with settings and nothing. Am I missing something?