6 hours ago, noodle798 said:

Does anyone know why I keep receiving a Code #1 when I try to use any animations. I have removed all my mods, deleted the sims 4 file and started clean. Redownloaded the WW mod. And made sure script was marked as on and CC. When I load up the game, with WW only, and try to use any animations, I receive the same exact error code #1 and I have tried the ww.fix. I have tried to mess with settings and nothing. Am I missing something?

WW Settings/Sex Settings: Teen switch on

WW Settings/Relationship Settings: Open Relationship On 

WW Settings/Relationship Settings: Romance On

Try these settings....

Since the newest update Sims always switch back to the first outfit in a category when undressing part of their clothing via the naturism interactions, anyone know why? They undress the desired clothing part but only after switching to their first outfit in the category.

2 hours ago, shneens said:

Guys, please help. I have the cracked version of sims and i cant update it, so that means im on 1.66.13, does anyone have the link to download wicked whims for that version? Cheers

You won't be getting any help here as you are running a cracked version. It's against forum rules.

I can offer a little bit of help on how to update your game though.

Pay for it. Problem solved.

9 hours ago, MsSade said:

hello, so I started seeing this error today. I redownloaded and took all my cc out and im still being this error. Has anyone else had this issue?40117067_ScreenShot2021-02-07at7_46_29PM.thumb.png.a064cc34a9d4508f61345b914ad04e81.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 8.22.28 PM.png

Did you turn on Script Mods in the settings? What's your version of the game?

23 hours ago, schattendoc said:

Got the same problem. The Version of the game is 1.70.84.1020.

I redownloaded everything from origin and installed ONLY WhickedWhims with nothing else. Oh, and Script Mods have been activated.

The same problem? Which one are you referring to?

im trying to download the update of wicked whims but it only downloads the updated version but not the scriptes or the other one or even the wicked whims mod folder either am i doing smethingwrong?  i check my cc on sims 4 and all it downloads and shows is the updated version 162g and thats it no scripts or anything else. need help ??????? 

So birth control pills and condoms have disappeared for me. I can technically still purchase them from a computer, but the items never show up in my sims inventories. I can still search for them in the build/buy catalog, but the items do not show up as listed, and cannot be bought or placed. It's like they're in them system, but they don't exist. Is there a separate file I need to download/update for this?

I have a question and this might be a few months late already but is there a way to tweak the gender  of the sim that goes into my strip club? I want to make a predominantly male for male strip club but so far only women are coming in (probably since all my dancers are male) Than kyou!

On 2/10/2021 at 2:05 AM, walpstick said:

I have a question and this might be a few months late already but is there a way to tweak the gender  of the sim that goes into my strip club? I want to make a predominantly male for male strip club but so far only women are coming in (probably since all my dancers are male) Than kyou!

The type of clients your club gets depends on the gender preference of your dancers. If all of your dancers are homosexual, then all of your clients will be male.

Take a look at this page for details on setting gender preferences with commands.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships-gender-preference

Gender preference can also be set for sims if you have MCCC installed.

Click on the sim, MC Command Center > Sim Commands > Maintain Sim > Set Gender Preference

Set the values for Female to 0, Males to 100

The easiest way to get everybody at once is to open your club and adjust each sim there. Just hit Pause when they all show up for work. Be sure to set it for the Bartender as well as they are also considered dancers. Then the next time you open your club, if you've done everything correctly, you should see strictly males as clients.

FATAL ERROR! Essential TURBODRIVER WickedWhims Scripts.ts4script' file is missing. WickedWhims script file is missing or cannot be loaded! Never place script files (TS4SCRIPT) into too many folders! The game fails to find them! Script files can only be placed one-folder deep. Make sure Script Mods are enabled in Game Settings. Re-installation might be required for WickedWhims to work correctly! anas

ทำต้องทำไงครับ

5 hours ago, BatDood said:

The type of clients your club gets depends on the gender preference of your dancers. If all of your dancers are homosexual, then all of your clients will be male.

Take a look at this page for details on setting gender preferences with commands.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships-gender-preference

Gender preference can also be set for sims if you have MCCC installed.

Click on the sim, MC Command Center > Sim Commands > Maintain Sim > Set Gender Preference

Set the values for Female to 0, Males to 100

The easiest way to get everybody at once is to open your club and adjust each sim there. Just hit Pause when they all show up for work. Be sure to set it for the Bartender as well as they are also considered dancers. Then the next time you open your club, if you've done everything correctly, you should see strictly males as clients.

Thank you very much will do this definitely. I really am sorry, I should've thought of this first before dropping a question here. Thank you again!

1 hour ago, Chonut19 said:
FATAL ERROR! Essential TURBODRIVER WickedWhims Scripts.ts4script' file is missing. WickedWhims script file is missing or cannot be loaded! Never place script files (TS4SCRIPT) into too many folders! The game fails to find them! Script files can only be placed one-folder deep. Make sure Script Mods are enabled in Game Settings. Re-installation might be required for WickedWhims to work correctly! anas

ทำต้องทำไงครับ

Check for duplicate ww files....

On 2/2/2021 at 2:16 AM, merkle said:

My "ask to join in" seems to be broken.  If I ask another Sim to join in, sometimes they'll refuse, which is normal.  The problem is that if they don't refuse, which means they accept, they still don't join in.  If I click on them again I get the Wicked menu, but no sex options, so I can't ask again, which also suggests that they've accepted.  Anyone ever encounter this?  There's no error notification or any indication of what's not working. 

I asked this on the support thread but haven't heard an answer, so I thought I'd try here.  This is happening when I'm engaged in sex and ask another sim to join in.  Other sims will sometimes ask to join in and if I allow it they will do so, but I can't initiate it.

19 minutes ago, merkle said:

I asked this on the support thread but haven't heard an answer, so I thought I'd try here.  This is happening when I'm engaged in sex and ask another sim to join in.  Other sims will sometimes ask to join in and if I allow it they will do so, but I can't initiate it.

Does it happen every time or just randomly on occasion? How much is going on around your sim? Are there lots of NPCs in the zone?

Sometimes, depending on how much activity is happening, the game will suffer simulation lag because...it's EA we're talking about here. The problem is, if a sim that has accepted the invitation has this happen, the invite will still be active but the sim will not continue to act on it and you can't click any further to follow up because they are already in this "acceptance state". I've had this happen rarely in my clubs. If you're seeing that they accept but don't join in, this could be an indication of simulation lag.

If it happens all the time, then there could be something in your WW settings that won't allow them to join in.

Check this link to read up on simulation lag.

https://turbodriver.github.io/simulation

On 2/11/2021 at 6:03 PM, BatDood said:

Does it happen every time or just randomly on occasion? How much is going on around your sim? Are there lots of NPCs in the zone?

Sometimes, depending on how much activity is happening, the game will suffer simulation lag because...it's EA we're talking about here. The problem is, if a sim that has accepted the invitation has this happen, the invite will still be active but the sim will not continue to act on it and you can't click any further to follow up because they are already in this "acceptance state". I've had this happen rarely in my clubs. If you're seeing that they accept but don't join in, this could be an indication of simulation lag.

If it happens all the time, then there could be something in your WW settings that won't allow them to join in.

Check this link to read up on simulation lag.

https://turbodriver.github.io/simulation

It happens every time and in every location, even if there isn't much going on around.   I haven't changed any settings in quite a while, so that seems unlikely to be the issue, and I can't find a setting that would affect that anyway.  Besides, if it was a setting, the sim would just refuse.  This looks like they've accepted, but then don't join.

I've seen simulation lag before.  A quick and dirty measure is how quickly clothes changes happen.  If there's a lot of simulation lag, clothes changes can lag 10-20 seconds.  It's common in my strip club because there's a lot of graphics load with all the lights and other effects.  This doesn't look like simulation lag.  It seems to go on for too long and there's no other indication of lag.  Besides, it used to work in the same locations.  The diagnostic doesn't show anything unusual.

Hi! There is a thing I encountered that's not exactly a bug and does not necessarily needs fixing: in a strip club a client or dancer often get stuck behind diagonally placed lap dance seat, just like on a picture below.

Spoiler

Stuck.png.3642cc23287a6b4dca22108ca1fadd97.png

I understand it has something to do with how WW animations work in general and is easily fixed in game by using Sim Teleporter or simply putting lap dance seats straight to a wall (which is what I ended up doing anyway), but it would be great to have some kind of warning against diagonally placed lap dance seats in a mod description.

Again, it's just a little suggestion, I don't think it is worth fixing considering it is just a direct result of how game physics works, but I do believe it is probably worth mentioning in a description so it would be possible to properly adjust the build beforehand.