Since the new update all penises are black.. :(  This happens when a default skin is being used as well as without any custom content.

The default WW penis is black, and so are the simdulgence ones. Anyone know how to fix this?? TIA

3 hours ago, Faele said:

Since the new update all penises are black.. :(  This happens when a default skin is being used as well as without any custom content.

The default WW penis is black, and so are the simdulgence ones. Anyone know how to fix this?? TIA

All you can do is wait until TURBO releases an update for WickedWhims, which he's working on.

2 hours ago, sexysick23 said:

i cannot get my mods to activate for the custom mods anyone know why thats happening?

Do you mean you can't find your custom skins in CAS, or you just aren't getting mods to show up at all? There's a switch in the options. Go through them until you see the one that mentions custom content and script mods. Make sure the box is checked. If not, click on it to turn mods on. You'll unfortunately have to restart the game for it to take effect.

20 minutes ago, AyaSama said:

Hello! When I updated my game and mods and started my game, I get 1 last exception from MCCC and Nisa and a spam of WWexceptions. So I think one of those mods isn't playing well with the others.

WickedWhims_v161c_Exception.txt 20.17 kB · 0 downloads

Try looking in your saves folder and delete the WickedPervs folder.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

This should stop the Nisa'a WP errors but you might get other errors if other mods are not updated too.

15 hours ago, Airazor said:

Do you mean you can't find your custom skins in CAS, or you just aren't getting mods to show up at all? There's a switch in the options. Go through them until you see the one that mentions custom content and script mods. Make sure the box is checked. If not, click on it to turn mods on. You'll unfortunately have to restart the game for it to take effect.

they will not stay active i turn the mods on restart the game and they disable immediately 

10 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Try looking in your saves folder and delete the WickedPervs folder.

This should stop the Nisa'a WP errors but you might get other errors if other mods are not updated too.

got it!

14 minutes ago, sexysick23 said:

they will not stay active i turn the mods on restart the game and they disable immediately 

I'd try doing an Origin Repair next as game updates don't always work right or finish everything.

52 minutes ago, Kitsunechanw said:

when you gonna update? your penises no longer work in game from the december 7th update. the update effected all skins and now penises are solid black, all of them. also before the update all occult sims penises were black for like 2 months. no fixes

It's the skin tones....warm ones mainly...

BrokenSkins.png

19 minutes ago, Kitsunechanw said:

cool, so when is you gonna update it for the new skin tones added to the game so it works?  this isnt a ea issue. this is the mods skintone files need to be updated for the new game.

Well, first off that's procian, not TURBO, common mistake.

Secondly - TURBO is working tirelessly on it, but it's not an easy task, so unfortunately right now all any of us can do is wait until he fixes it which has proven more challenging then it may seem.

8 minutes ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Well, first off that's procian, not TURBO, common mistake.

Secondly - TURBO is working tirelessly on it, but it's not an easy task, so unfortunately right now all any of us can do is wait until he fixes it which has proven more challenging then it may seem.

ahh okay, ya i thought it was weird it taking so long this time. ea just fucked shit up to much this time. at leasts he is trying :)

18 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Wicked Pets is now obsolete and replaced by Devious Desires.

Hey, thanks for replying.

I actually tried both deleting the mod and replacing it by devious desires, in both cases i don't get the pop up message but i still can't load my save and it does the same thing with the world selection screen. It's weird, i don't know what to do

1 hour ago, jonas1 said:

I actually tried both deleting the mod and replacing it by devious desires, in both cases i don't get the pop up message but i still can't load my save and it does the same thing with the world selection screen. It's weird, i don't know what to do

The latest game patch broke many mods so it could be another mod preventing your game from loading.

Best to remove all mods except WW + Animations and test in game first.

And you might also need to do an Origin Repair if you can't find the bad mod.

You should also delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

The latest game patch broke many mods so it could be another mod preventing your game from loading.

Best to remove all mods except WW + Animations and test in game first.

And you might also need to do an Origin Repair if you can't find the bad mod.

You should also delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.

not gonna work either. ww is broken currently. not all skins work and is throwing LE's left right an center. i run a mod/cc update group. and eeryone is complaining about this mod. the skin filed need adjusting/updating to work with the new skins. and turbo is working on this update right now. he is having difficulty. so please advise people to remove mod until updated. thanks 

3 hours ago, jonas1 said:

not gonna work either. ww is broken currently. not all skins work and is throwing LE's left right an center. i run a mod/cc update group. and everyone is complaining about this mod. the skin files need adjusting/updating to work with the new skins. and turbo is working on this update right now. he is having difficulty. so please be advised to remove mod until further notice

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Open Origin, Select My Game Library and right click on your Sims 4 Game Icon to get more options.

One of them is 'repair'

Be patient and find something else to do for a bit as it may take some time. 

i ran the repair, tried to delete that pack it keeps coming back. what else can i do to fix this?