2 hours ago, nai19 said:

I only get this error with Whicked Whims, once I remove it from my Mods folder the game works smoothly. I also run an Origin Repain but still nothing... sorry to bother everyone!  

Move your Mods folder to desktop for now.

Look in your saves folder and move any WickedWhims or WickedPervsMod folder to desktop

Delete the localthumbcache

Load game but only up to the map screen then 'save as' 'testing' or whatever then exit

Delete localthumbcache again.

Re-download Wicked Whims from here and install fresh:

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download/

Only 2 files that start with TURBODRIVER need to be installed.

Mods/Wicked (is the folder I use and only has the 2 files mentioned above)

Mods/Wicked Animations (the folder you should have all your animations in)

Once new WW is installed try loading the cleaned test save you just made and proceed to load household for further testing.

You also need to have Laptop mode disabled in game/graphics settings and enable uncompressed sims textures. 

Not all computers will tolerate these settings.

31 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

If still broken the next step is moving your entire Mods folder to desktop.

Then make sure the game will load without any mods.

Just don't make any new saves yet just exit game and report back the results.

After I repaired the game files and moved the mods folder, it loaded no problem. I'm trying to put the mods back now. 

54 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

If still broken the next step is moving your entire Mods folder to desktop.

Then make sure the game will load without any mods.

Just don't make any new saves yet just exit game and report back the results.

I replaced the mods folder, and the same issue occurred -  Everything's works without a problem until I choose to play a household.  After loading is finished, it reverts back to select a world menu. 

errornisa.JPG

ww.JPG

wwfatal.JPG

1 hour ago, briannarose said:

I replaced the mods folder, and the same issue occurred

You shouldn't have replaced the mods folder just yet but oh well.

You'll have to remove it again and delete the localthumbcache again.

You only need to have Wicked Whims + Animations installed for more testing.

And I'd download a fresh WW copy from here to try.

If it still won't load proper look in your saves for the WickedSaves folder and move it to desktop.

Then delete the localthumbcache and load game again.

We're only trying to see if WW works without any other mods first.

1 hour ago, briannarose said:

Everything's works without a problem until I choose to play a household. 

You should also look for the lastexception.txt file in your TS4 folder and attach here using the paperclip below.

It looks like it might be related to the Nisa's WP mod.

Just noticed it, sorry.

35 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

You shouldn't have replaced the mods folder just yet but oh well.

You'll have to remove it again and delete the localthumbcache again.

You only need to have Wicked Whims + Animations installed for more testing.

And I'd download a fresh WW copy from here to try.

If it still won't load proper lokk in your saves for the WickedSaves folder and move it to desktop.

Then delete the localthumbcache and load game again.

We're only trying to see if WW works without any other mods first.

I've moved my mods again, and added just WW and all the animations that I could determine were animations. I tried with just these in the folder and it seems to be loading fine. Not sure why it won't work with everything in the mods folder. 

6 minutes ago, briannarose said:

I've moved my mods again, and added just WW and all the animations that I could determine were animations. I tried with just these in the folder and it seems to be loading fine. Not sure why it won't work with everything in the mods folder. 

See above post it might be a Nisa's WP problem.

26 minutes ago, briannarose said:

all the animations that I could determine were animations

Also all your animations should be easy to find if you install them to a new folder named Wicked Animations.

Mods/WickedWhimsMod (the two main files needed to run)

Mods/Wicked Animations

All your other cc should also be either in category folders like Makeup, Hairstyles, etc., or the mod name like Basemental, Nisa's WP, MCCC, etc.

Keeping your Mods folder organized makes finding problems and duplicates much easier.

To check for duplicate mod files look in your TS4 folder for a file named WickedInfoLog.log

Open it and scroll down a bit past the mods list and find the entry called Duplicates and it should be 0.

If not hunt down the files listed and delete the extras.

14 minutes ago, takumialien said:

Hi. 

I installed WW, some animations and custom body packages. The game detects the mod and the script, and I enabled them for gameplay. However, WW options are not appearing on the gameplay. 

Tried reinstalling the WW and deleting some mods but it's still not working. 

Any help is appreciated. Thanks. 

lastException_63743847543.txt 773.14 kB · 0 downloads

Your game version is way too old to run the newer mods and likely a pirated copy.

LL rules prevent us from any further help.

11 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Move your Mods folder to desktop for now.

Look in your saves folder and move any WickedWhims or WickedPervsMod folder to desktop

Load game but only up to the map screen then 'save as' 'testing' or whatever then exit

Delete localthumbcache again.

Re-download Wicked Whims from here and install fresh:

Only 2 files that start with TURBODRIVER need to be installed.

Mods/Wicked (is the folder I use and only has the 2 files mentioned above)

Mods/Wicked Animations (the folder you should have all your animations in)

Once new WW is installed try loading the cleaned test save you just made and proceed to load household for further testing.

You also have to have Laptop mode disabled in game settings and also check uncompressed sims texture box in games graphic settings.

Not all computers will tolerate these settings.

Hello!!

First of all, thank you so so much! I've tried to delete everything, install the new WW and load the clean save but it's still not working. I made sure Laptop mode is disabled and the uncompressed texture box checked too. But it still didn't work...

Thank you so so so much!! 

lastException.txt lastCleanException.txt

1 hour ago, Ox_xO said:

Hello! WW not working with "No Mosaic / Censor Mod" anymore (don't like mosaic on toddlers and kids). When I removed WW, Anticensor works fine.

WW has it's own 'No Mosaic' built in so you don't need any others.

But was changed recently to block kids from being naked for obvious reasons.

18 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Also all your animations should be easy to find if you install them to a new folder named Wicked Animations.

Mods/WickedWhimsMod (the two main files needed to run)

Mods/Wicked Animations

All your other cc should also be either in category folders like Makeup, Hairstyles, etc., or the mod name like Basemental, Nisa's WP, MCCC, etc.

Keeping your Mods folder organized makes finding problems and duplicates much easier.

To check for duplicate mod files look in your TS4 folder for a file named WickedInfoLog.log

Open it and scroll down a bit past the mods list and find the entry called Duplicates and it should be 0.

If not hunt down the files listed and delete the extras.

It does seem to be an issue with Nisa WP. When I delete the mod, everything works perfectly fine. When I add it again as a fresh download, it errors again. lastException.txt

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

According to your LE you still have Nisa's Wicked Perversions installed and it's also an older version.

E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7\NisaK\__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
&#10

I had indeed one hidden folder with an older version of Nisa's. Now it's finally working again. 

Thank you so so so so much!!!! 

The downloads files aren't working right it crashed my game and it get stuck and Devious Desires v1.56 isn't working right, It made it start over repeat several times where you left off the game.  Because Discord help nobody is there its empty. Nobody isn't chatting in there at all. Its empty and dead. Can anyone please help me with my problems with these files that crashed my game. I can't find new update on these files it doesn't work right. Help !!!

On 12/13/2020 at 9:38 PM, Venutiou said:

I did but is don't work

i even deleted the localchumb but the bug is not gone

i marked compressed textures 

only way is update for WW 

Has anyone solved this problem? I've been trying since the big update. I read everything and tried as advised, but nothing works. White-red-skin sims only appear in 163.1

I recently downloaded WW, but i used it before so i knew how to do it, but for some reason when i try to make my sims have any sexual interactions, it pop-ups a error message and i don't know how to make it work, can anyone help me, please?
i try having just few animations to find out if it was one of the animations that i downloaded what was giving me problems, but it still didnt work

1 hour ago, LuLu_O said:

I recently downloaded WW, but i used it before so i knew how to do it, but for some reason when i try to make my sims have any sexual interactions, it pop-ups a error message and i don't know how to make it work, can anyone help me, please?
i try having just few animations to find out if it was one of the animations that i downloaded what was giving me problems, but it still didnt work

post the error file ( see white paper clip)

On 12/18/2020 at 1:43 PM, Patricia1973 said:

The downloads files aren't working right it crashed my game and it get stuck and Devious Desires v1.56 isn't working right, It made it start over repeat several times where you left off the game.  Because Discord help nobody is there its empty. Nobody isn't chatting in there at all. Its empty and dead. Can anyone please help me with my problems with these files that crashed my game. I can't find new update on these files it doesn't work right. Help !!!

You might need to delete DD completely. For some reason it conflicts heavily with WW and causes a lot of issues, such as Sims getting stuck in sex interactions or body parts not changing correctly - removing DD solves these problems.