39 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
I would like to know how to make sure that during the wickedwhims animations, the female sims keep the skin necrodag or whatever they have chosen for their feet. Whether to have the default Naxis or Wicked Whims feet.

Normally default body parts are selected with Maxis Default box.

Wicked has it's own defaults when you pick that one.

30 minutes ago, hana120 said:

I installed Magic Bot and the Pedifeet mod so that my sims have better feet because I'm a little fed up with default feet. But I can't seem to get them to have the mods' feet in play.

Using more than one default body part doesn't work because only one is allowed.

Body Selector can't choose which default you want.

Any extras used must be non-default and will show up in the WW body selector by their name if they are made for WW use/selection.

I downloaded the Magic Bot feet for WW package file.
I installed it in the mod folder and in the WW folder.
I launched the game.When I go in CAS, Magic Bot feet appear well.
But in game, when I go in WickedWhims, body customization, feet. I only have the feet from WW and Maxis (default).
I saw on Loverslab that you have to choose the Maxis/Override defaults feet to get the change.
Which I did.
But it doesn't seem to work.
That's what it looks like.

2021-02-14_16-10-45.png

I found the problem.
In fact when I go to CAS to edit my sims and modify my sims, the Magic Bot feet appear well but the icon for the default feet also appear in the same tab. What makes me choose Magic Bot as a foot in the CAS, it will always be the default feet of the game that will appear during the animations.
I need to find a way to change this.

My game have issued:

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_Termination' contains incorrect/outdated information.
You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

Im understand i need to find some file to delete but can't figure it out

lastCleanException.txt lastException.txt

1 hour ago, b1k1k said:

Im understand i need to find some file to delete but can't figure it out

Make sure these mods are also updated...

LittleMsSam_AutoEmployee.ts4script, LittleMsSam_AutoEmployee_HirecSpecificAddon.ts4script, LittleMsSam_AutoEmployee_LessTalkingAddon.ts4script, LittleMsSam_MoreBuyableVenues.ts4script, LittleMsSam_SimDaDatingApp.ts4script

Plus any other script mods you have installed.

Find your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file and open it.

Scroll down past all the mods/cc to find 'Possible Duplicates' entry and it should be 0.

If not, find all the extra duplicate copies and delete them.

But with 10,000 mods/cc you might still have to use the 50/50 method of mod/cc removal to find the problems.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Make sure these mods are also updated...

LittleMsSam_AutoEmployee.ts4script, LittleMsSam_AutoEmployee_HirecSpecificAddon.ts4script, LittleMsSam_AutoEmployee_LessTalkingAddon.ts4script, LittleMsSam_MoreBuyableVenues.ts4script, LittleMsSam_SimDaDatingApp.ts4script

Plus any other script mods you have installed.

Find your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file and open it.

Scroll down past all the mods/cc to find 'Possible Duplicates' entry and it should be 0.

If not, find all the extra duplicate copies and delete them.

But with 10,000 mods/cc you might still have to use the 50/50 method of mod/cc removal to find the problems.

50/50 method helps me again. I do it few times, now I find packaged file supposed as a "leg slider" , but with very old WW mod. Maybe i imported that with some CC. Well, it was hard to find that one file
Now working good, WW working good and no errors

I keep on getting this WickedWhims_v162g_Exception list pop up all the time now.

Here is what it says in the log file

Game Version: 1.70.84.1020, WickedWhims Version: v162g
02/**/21 **:**:** Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v162g\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162g\wickedwhims\nudity\outfit_updates.py", line 100, in _on_sim_outfit_change
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162g\wickedwhims\nudity\outfit_updates.py", line 150, in _update_sim_outfit_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162g\wickedwhims\nudity\body\parts\nude.py", line 168, in update_sim_outfit_body
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162g\wickedwhims\nudity\features\body_hair\pubic_hair.py", line 394, in is_sim_pubic_hair_visible
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162g\wickedwhims\nudity\features\body_hair\pubic_hair.py", line 312, in get_sim_pubic_hair_part
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162g\wickedwhims\nudity\features\body_hair\pubic_hair.py", line 280, in get_default_pubic_hair_cas_identifier
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162g\wickedwhims\nudity\features\body_hair\pubic_hair_selector.py", line 234, in apply_pubic_hair_style
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keeper_identifier'

Also I don't understand why it would say "pubic_hair" because i deleted ALL the mods that had "pubic_hair" in the title

9 hours ago, claxton.jamie said:

I keep on getting this WickedWhims_v162g_Exception list pop up all the time now.

Here is what it says in the log file

Move all your mods to desktop folder named Temp except for Wicked Whims + Animations.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Load game and test again.

Don't make any new saves with mods/cc removed for testing just exit when done testing.

If the errors stop then something you removed was the problem.

Add back into game one or two mods and test again.

Eventually the culprit will cause the error again so then you will know.

Inside your WickedWhimsMod folder you should only see 2 files named TURBODRIVER.

1 script and 1 package

Delete anything else or move to below folders if they are animations/objects.

All your animations(files) should be installed in a new folder named Wicked Animations.

All their objects, props, dildo's, etc., should be in a folder named Wicked Toys and Objects

(In case you need to remove these folders for more testing it's easier)

If you have nothing else installed but WW + Animations and still have those errors...

Delete WickedWhimsMod and download a fresh copy as it may be corrupted.

Look in your Saves and Delete the Wicked folder.

Do an Origin Game Repair if all else fails.

i still cant access with WW menus from the double bed, shower, and a few other items. Everything else works fine This has occurred over 1.5 years ago and i cant seem to fix it. Originally it was just the beds but with each WW update it seems less items allowed me access. The single bed still works, and bath. Just not the showers or anything that requires shower animations. (Yes i have animations for Double beds and showers).

*FOUND IN EXCEPTION FILE*
"Cause: Exception while generating potential interactions for object_bedDouble_NoRouteUnder:0x04f9096f0cf711b3:"

01-05-21_10-09-14 AM.png

2 hours ago, Thrasher124 said:

i still cant access with WW menus from the double bed, shower, and a few other items. Everything else works fine This has occurred over 1.5 years ago and i cant seem to fix it. Originally it was just the beds but with each WW update it seems less items allowed me access. The single bed still works, and bath. Just not the showers or anything that requires shower animations. (Yes i have animations for Double beds and showers).

*FOUND IN EXCEPTION FILE*
"Cause: Exception while generating potential interactions for object_bedDouble_NoRouteUnder:0x04f9096f0cf711b3:"

01-05-21_10-09-14 AM.png

Good idea to post the whole file...there's more info....see white paper clip?

1 hour ago, procian said:
4 hours ago, Gambit said:

It's quite easy for a program to send data on game usage, like name of mod files loaded, etc...

Scarey :O

Time to setup the firewall and block all internet access for TS4.exe unless one didn't do this already.

Origin.exe may still need to update itself and the game.

We may expect ofuscated mods and mod names with random checksums/sizes to work around it. They will likely not transfer the script mods and analyze them.

It seems that WW doesn't contain explicit sexual content and is not affected. Pet sex (DD) may be affected as the mod offers also more flavours. Anyhow Toddlers must no longer go to potty while a sim is showering (or vice versa) in the same room as ATF is black listed.

Installing huge CC packages could become worse than gambling.

Using height sliders should still be allowed, though.

That's the TOS:

When you access or use an EA Service, you agree that you will not:

+ Contribute UGC or organize or participate in any activity, group or guild that is inappropriate, abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, hateful, offensive, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invades another's privacy, or is otherwise reasonably objectionable.

+ Publish, post, upload or distribute any content, ... that EA ... determines is inappropriate, abusive, hateful, harassing, profane, defamatory, threatening, obscene, sexually explicit, infringing, privacy-invasive, vulgar, offensive, indecent or unlawful.

+ ...

+ Promote, encourage or take part in any prohibited activity described above.

From my point of view 'downloading', 'installing' and 'using' such UGC is still allowed.

On 2/11/2021 at 7:14 PM, merkle said:

It happens every time and in every location, even if there isn't much going on around.   I haven't changed any settings in quite a while, so that seems unlikely to be the issue, and I can't find a setting that would affect that anyway.  Besides, if it was a setting, the sim would just refuse.  This looks like they've accepted, but then don't join.

I've seen simulation lag before.  A quick and dirty measure is how quickly clothes changes happen.  If there's a lot of simulation lag, clothes changes can lag 10-20 seconds.  It's common in my strip club because there's a lot of graphics load with all the lights and other effects.  This doesn't look like simulation lag.  It seems to go on for too long and there's no other indication of lag.  Besides, it used to work in the same locations.  The diagnostic doesn't show anything unusual.

I am having this issue also.  I keep getting an orange notification stating that "If any mods related to wicked whims need to be added or updated, please do so."  All of my mods are up to date and I've just re-downloaded WW.  Has anyone else gotten the same issues?

i couldn't find a similar problem so, well i need help, i don't know why but my male sims keep having gay sex and women behave like they were males some times, i have the configuration to respect the biological gender and don't have the one who says use women as both so i don't know why this keep happening, yeah i also have high autonomy configuration.
i'm a straight guy so is not the kind of content i want to watch.
also i can't find how to apply body mods, i downloaded one to make women have a higher amount of pubic hair but i can't use it.
PD: if someone know more animations beside the ones on the wickedwhims main page please tell me.
(sorry  English is not my mother tongue)

1 hour ago, yacoman said:

i couldn't find a similar problem so, well i need help, i don't know why but my male sims keep having gay sex and women behave like they were males some times, i have the configuration to respect the biological gender and don't have the one who says use women as both so i don't know why this keep happening, yeah i also have high autonomy configuration.
i'm a straight guy so is not the kind of content i want to watch.
also i can't find how to apply body mods, i downloaded one to make women have a higher amount of pubic hair but i can't use it.
PD: if someone know more animations beside the ones on the wickedwhims main page please tell me.
(sorry  English is not my mother tongue)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/ Sex Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: ON

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats:
Always Accept: use 0 bars or 1 bar (2 bars bypass gender rules)
Manual NPC Sex Switch: On

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/

Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON will cause less sims joining in sex)

Some sims are generated and might be set as gay or bi-sexual by the game itself.

If sims are still doing wrong gender after changing the WW settings above they might be set by game to be bi-sexual, gay, or lesbian.

Use MCCC mod to check/change sims gender preferences in game.

For Straight sex set Males to prefer Females 100 and Males 0.

Pubic Hair use Wild Guy's Female Body Details and are applied in CAS in face/head menu body details area.

Any other 3D pubic hair I've tried pokes out through the clothing and looks bad.

This mod needs to load before Wicked Whims to work properly.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3476-sims-4-wild_guys-female-body-details-09102020/

11 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Some sims are generated and might be set as gay or bi-sexual by the game itself.

If sims are still doing wrong gender after changing the WW settings above they might be set by game to be bi-sexual, gay, or lesbian.

There's the new "Gender Preference Distribution Weights" setting. I'm not in-game to see where exactly they're located but you can set those so that no homosexual or bisexual sims are generated. It doesn't seem to work for sims that are born into the world unfortunately. Sims that are born are strictly Hetero from what I've experienced. Just spawned NPCs are affected.

@yacoman You can try looking into those settings as well.