On 12/23/2020 at 10:38 AM, Scorpio said:

Did you download the WW Patreon version?

Their rules don't allow Incest or Teen Sex so it was removed and you need the unlock patch.

LL public versions from here don't have those restrictions.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download/

I downloaded it from the wickedwhims.com (itch.io) and ended up having to download the patch but it works as it should now.

I got a strange problem with the stripclub since update 162c

The one assigned to work at the bar leaves once in a while the bar to do some workout and also the visitors are attending less the bar and watchin less the show but are standing around listening to the musik of the dj or doing some workout

Did anyone else noticed that behaviour?

2 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

I got a strange problem with the stripclub since update 162c

The one assigned to work at the bar leaves once in a while the bar to do some workout and also the visitors are attending less the bar and watchin less the show but are standing around listening to the musik of the dj or doing some workout

Did anyone else noticed that behaviour?

I have noticed that too.

hello,

I've recently updated (by recently I mean this morning) my ww mod and noticed that I'm missing the following traits in reward store

Cuckold/Cuckquean trait gives Sims a positive moodlet from watching their partner having sex and automatically makes Sims watch others sex.

Cum Slut trait gives Sims a positive moodlet from having cum on their body. Sims with the Romantic trait will have the same effect.

Sexually Abstinent trait makes Sims never agree to sex and stop gaining desire.

Infertile trait prevents Sims from getting pregnant or impregnating Sims.

11 minutes ago, darknessfalls said:

hello,

I've recently updated (by recently I mean this morning) my ww mod and noticed that I'm missing the following traits in reward store

Cuckold/Cuckquean trait gives Sims a positive moodlet from watching their partner having sex and automatically makes Sims watch others sex.

Cum Slut trait gives Sims a positive moodlet from having cum on their body. Sims with the Romantic trait will have the same effect.

Sexually Abstinent trait makes Sims never agree to sex and stop gaining desire.

Infertile trait prevents Sims from getting pregnant or impregnating Sims.

They've been moved...

Click on sim/select Wicked/Personalization/Give Attributes

Infertile has been renamed to Hypofertile

Hi there! I have recently updated the wickedwhims mod to the new 1/1/21 update and it seems to not be working for me. The 'have sex' option will not work for anyone and every time any male sims do have sex, their penis is black. I looked at the troubleshooting on the website and I tried deleting my entire Mods folder besides wickedwhims and still nothing.

2 hours ago, thomamato said:

Hi there! I have recently updated the wickedwhims mod to the new 1/1/21 update and it seems to not be working for me. The 'have sex' option will not work for anyone and every time any male sims do have sex, their penis is black. I looked at the troubleshooting on the website and I tried deleting my entire Mods folder besides wickedwhims and still nothing.

black penis is usually a broken skin tone or overlay....you have the ww extra skintones or the extra tones for your penis mod?....try changing the skintone in cas.

I updated the mod to the current version but whenever I enter the game it crash and closes right after the mod notifications or sometimes while loading to enter to the character's residence, and tried to enter without the mod and the game worked normally  and the previous version of the mod also worked normal

2 hours ago, noelle789 said:

I updated to the newest version and I must say, the penises are still black (not 100% of the penis, like 1/3 or 1/4 of it is black).

But, one male sim regained normal penis color. Only one ?

That is peculiar...

try changing skin tones.....if your game is up to date this should be fixed.

Hi everybody! I´m having problems for several days. The game throws me an error with WickedWhimsMod \ TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

I updated everything, uninstalled and reinstalled, deleted all mods and still same error. What I can do?

Thanks!! anything will help!

1 hour ago, coniplay86 said:

Hi everybody! I´m having problems for several days. The game throws me an error with WickedWhimsMod \ TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

I updated everything, uninstalled and reinstalled, deleted all mods and still same error. What I can do?

Thanks!! anything will help!

Sending the exception file that's generated would be helpful.

Game Version: 1.58.63.1010, WickedWhims Version: v162e
01/04/21 16:30:49 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v162e\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162e\turbolib2\services\dialog_service.py", line 454, in _exception_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162e\wickedwhims\sex\integral\dialogs\sex_init_player.py", line 66, in _sims_picker_callback
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162e\wickedwhims\sex\integral\dialogs\sex_init_player.py", line 330, in open_start_sex_animations_picker_dialog
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162e\turbolib2\services\dialog_service.py", line 428, in display_objects_picker_dialog
  File ".\WickedWhims_v162e\turbolib2\services\dialog_service.py", line 409, in build_objects_picker_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 523, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 875, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 515, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 321, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

Hi! Can anyone tell me whats going on with this?

2 hours ago, NotBigDaddy said:

Game Version: 1.58.63.1010, WickedWhims Version: v162e

Game version too old to work with newer WW versions so you need to update your game.

Most likely a hacked version of Sims so we aren't allowed to help per LL forum rules.

Hello I don't know if I am in the correct section of the forum, I would like some help installing the mod.
I followed the procedure to the letter as I usually do for other mods, I think that installs itself correctly, I manage to launch the game, to load my game but when I want to enter a home to control a family, the game is closed. no error message, just a clean shutdown of the game.
I admit that I have been looking for two days now and I don't know what to do to make it work.
If you ever have any ideas, sorry for my spelling I'm a French SimsFan. ?

2 hours ago, elewings said:

Hello I don't know if I am in the correct section of the forum, I would like some help installing the mod.
I followed the procedure to the letter as I usually do for other mods, I think that installs itself correctly, I manage to launch the game, to load my game but when I want to enter a home to control a family, the game is closed. no error message, just a clean shutdown of the game.
I admit that I have been looking for two days now and I don't know what to do to make it work.
If you ever have any ideas, sorry for my spelling I'm a French SimsFan. ?

Did your game work properly before installing the latest mods?

If yes then you have to find which mod/s caused the problem to start.

So do you remember which mod you installed last?

3 hours ago, elewings said:

Olá Não sei se estou na seção correta do fórum, gostaria de ajuda para instalar o mod.
Segui à risca o procedimento como costumo fazer para outros mods, acho que se instala corretamente, consigo lançar o jogo, carregar meu jogo mas quando quero entrar em uma casa para controlar uma família, o jogo fecha . nenhuma mensagem de erro, apenas um desligamento limpo do jogo.
Admito que estou procurando há dois dias e não sei o que fazer para que funcione.
Se você já teve alguma ideia, desculpe pela minha grafia Sou um SimsFan francês. ?

realmente isso esta acontecendo comigo também , eu resolvi testar removendo todos os mods e iniciando apenas com wickedwhims e continuou com o erro depois entrei apenas com os outros mods sem o wicked e funcionou normal , isso aconteceu depois dessa ultima atualização