On 7/26/2020 at 9:42 PM, procian said:

You could try a batch fix....see if it helps.

Okay, I updated Icemunmun's mods, but still... Well, I'm also applying batch fixes as you said to. I tested to see if what I've done so far has helped. Iiiiiit has not. Back to batch fxing I guess!

GameVersion.txt lastException.txt lastUIException.txt Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt Wicked_Pets_Messages.txt WickedWhims_v157c_Exception.txt WickedWhimsInfoLog.log Config.log Events.ini

2 hours ago, Airazor said:

Ok, I was just glancing though these, and truth is, this problem is more then I can usually help with, theres just so much, still, these types of problems are good to watch because one can learn so much which can help in their own troubleshooting. With that said, I did notice several things. In the WW-LE, it's saying something about an error with censorship. I also noticed you have a UI-LE and it reporting a 1009 error. Do you have a UI mod and are you sure it's updated?

@Dynchia I DID have UI cheats but I removed it because I couldn't get the update (not unless I shelled out cash on Patreon). I also removed More Columns for the same reason. I do have Mathscope's Vampire Cheats Simplified, but that's been working just fine (as far aa I can tell). Can a lighting mod screw things up? Oooor mod that changes the color or name of an emotion? I have Zerbu's Renamed Emotions and RoBurky's Meaningful Stories (With True Happiness and all), plus WW changing Flirty to Aroused. I think there may be other emotion-related mods, but I can't think of the exacts. Also, can removing the scripts that come with some custom traits ruin things? Oh um, I do have some custom career! I haven't used them yet, however, since... you know. I can't even play my households right now... Even with a cleared (but backed up) save folder.

1 hour ago, Airazor said:

Well, well, well. What do ya freakin' know? I used the World of WIPs save, and I finally got a BE report. And guess what it mentions? Sims4Community Library. BE-ExceptionReport-20200731-212339.html

Is it up to date?...noticed a lot of mod script files...they up to date too?....mcwoohoo handles sleeping naked btw....check all your littlemssam mods too.

Also why 2 versions of go to school script files...i don't use it so maybe they are required?

ok I have been having an issue with trying to give sims the incest trait and I need some advice. I'm sorry if this is a dumb question.I haven't been playing the sims 4 recently because I needed to fix my computer, and was waiting to scrape up enough money to buy Eco Living. I redownloaded wicked whims and noticed that the incest trait has been relocated. I went through nearly every part of the mod to try and find a way to get the incest trait but no go. Has the incest feature been removed from Wicked Whims? Or am I missing something? I looked elsewhere on the forums, and another poster was told to go into the personalization settings. So I went to pearsonalition, and still nothing! Can I get some help please?

4 hours ago, procian said:

Is it up to date?...noticed a lot of mod script files...they up to date too?....mcwoohoo handles sleeping naked btw....check all your littlemssam mods too.

Also why 2 versions of go to school script files...i don't use it so maybe they are required?

5 hours ago, Airazor said:

Well, well, well. What do ya freakin' know? I used the World of WIPs save, and I finally got a BE report. And guess what it mentions? Sims4Community Library. BE-ExceptionReport-20200731-212339.html

He also have "2" Psychic Sims scripts (Psychic Sims v0.95.ts4script & PsychicSims v0.95.ts4script). Also did you update scumbumbo Packing Crates to the latest update? (7/23/2020) Also, a lot of those TMex cheats like MOO can be enabled via MCCC. And yes, make sure your careers are up to date even if you are not currently using them. Also, when a package comes with a ts4script file, it needs it. If you going to remove the script file, also remove the package that comes with it and any add-ons extras if there are any. And yes, even lighting mods can cause problems. Anything that alters the original gaming core has the potitional to cause problems, how likely the chances it does or does not depends on many different factors, which I will not go into here.

3 hours ago, nekotlc81 said:

ok I have been having an issue with trying to give sims the incest trait and I need some advice. I'm sorry if this is a dumb question.I haven't been playing the sims 4 recently because I needed to fix my computer, and was waiting to scrape up enough money to buy Eco Living. I redownloaded wicked whims and noticed that the incest trait has been relocated. I went through nearly every part of the mod to try and find a way to get the incest trait but no go. Has the incest feature been removed from Wicked Whims? Or am I missing something? I looked elsewhere on the forums, and another poster was told to go into the personalization settings. So I went to pearsonalition, and still nothing! Can I get some help please?

Click on your sim there's an option to give some traits there....can't remember what it's called though...

4 hours ago, nekotlc81 said:

56 minutes ago, procian said:

Click on your sim there's an option to give some traits there....can't remember what it's called though...

Yes, just in game click on the Sim you want to give the trait too. In the Pie Menu got to: Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes > Give Wicked Attributes

This will open up a window with a list of traits, just scroll down and you will find it at the bottom.

Hello! I've been having this problem with my game (it pops up as orange text boxes saying error) ever since the last patch (the one in June) and have updated my WIckedWhims but I am still having this problem.

I know on the Last Exception text is says "Whirlpool bath" and I thought it was a CC item but when I looked it up there was nothing called Whirlpool Bath in my mods.

Thanks for the help! ❤️

lastException.txt WickedWhims_v157c_Exception.txt

4 hours ago, talienforn said:

Hello! I've been having this problem with my game (it pops up as orange text boxes saying error) ever since the last patch (the one in June) and have updated my WIckedWhims but I am still having this problem.

I know on the Last Exception text is says "Whirlpool bath" and I thought it was a CC item but when I looked it up there was nothing called Whirlpool Bath in my mods.

Thanks for the help! ❤️

lastException.txt 13.53 kB · 2 downloads WickedWhims_v157c_Exception.txt 4.96 kB · 2 downloads

You are running on patch #97 - 1.63.136.1010 which was released on June 10th. There's been 2 patches since that patch. On July 8th they released Patch #98 - 1.64.84.1020 and on July 23rd they released patch #99 - 1.65.70.1020 which was over a week ago. You need to update your game

10 hours ago, Dynchia said:

Yes, just in game click on the Sim you want to give the trait too. In the Pie Menu got to: Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes > Give Wicked Attributes

This will open up a window with a list of traits, just scroll down and you will find it at the bottom.

I tried this and the incest trait wasn't there. I went into settings to hit a button to toggle incest and ect... it said restart the game to activate this feature and it's still not there? I have basemental drugs,  UI cheats, romantic stargaze, slow dance,  more romantic interactions and extreme violence besides wicked whims. Do any of the mentioned mods conflict with wicked whims?

18 hours ago, Dynchia said:

He also have "2" Psychic Sims scripts (Psychic Sims v0.95.ts4script & PsychicSims v0.95.ts4script). Also did you update scumbumbo Packing Crates to the latest update? (7/23/2020) Also, a lot of those TMex cheats like MOO can be enabled via MCCC. And yes, make sure your careers are up to date even if you are not currently using them. Also, when a package comes with a ts4script file, it needs it. If you going to remove the script file, also remove the package that comes with it and any add-ons extras if there are any. And yes, even lighting mods can cause problems. Anything that alters the original gaming core has the potitional to cause problems, how likely the chances it does or does not depends on many different factors, which I will not go into here.

("She", for future reference :) I didn't notice that I had two versions, oops! And All the careers (as far as I know, but I'll double-check) are updated. I'm gonna see if the lighting mod has been updated and Scumbumbo's crates... I don't think there's one available, but I must look. I guess I'll re-download the traits, anaaand... As far as I know, the files I have for Go To School are important, but I'll check. Meanwhile, I'll go make sure all my mods from LittleMsSam are updated. Thanks, and I'll get back to ya!

5 hours ago, Airazor said:

("She", for future reference :) I didn't notice that I had two versions, oops! And All the careers (as far as I know, but I'll double-check) are updated. I'm gonna see if the lighting mod has been updated and Scumbumbo's crates... I don't think there's one available, but I must look. I guess I'll re-download the traits, anaaand... As far as I know, the files I have for Go To School are important, but I'll check. Meanwhile, I'll go make sure all my mods from LittleMsSam are updated. Thanks, and I'll get back to ya!

OPPS; I'm sorry Madam, please forgive me. There is an update for the crates. Basemental did it I believe. When I saw it on the list it made me think of the fact I had just updated it recently myself. I doubt the lighting mod is the problem, but it's still a good idea to check. Has far has LMS mods, I can only hope that unlike me, have have not crazy adding her mods. Luckily she has a list with all of her mods with the last update date for the mod listed. Just has an aside, if the mod is on the list, even if the last update is old, has in months, or years past, it might still be good. In fact, if it is on the list, it's been checked and is still good.

11 hours ago, nekotlc81 said:

I tried this and the incest trait wasn't there. I went into settings to hit a button to toggle incest and ect... it said restart the game to activate this feature and it's still not there? I have basemental drugs,  UI cheats, romantic stargaze, slow dance,  more romantic interactions and extreme violence besides wicked whims. Do any of the mentioned mods conflict with wicked whims?

I'm not familier with the UI cheats or the extreme violence since I do not use them. The others I am familier with and have myself and have no problem between them and WW.

4 hours ago, Airazor said:

?YES! Finally, I got into my household! I hope it stays this way the next time I start up the game, but we'll see. Thanks everyone! See you next patch update, probably.

LOL! GOOD! Got the Crates update I bet. I have a feeling it might have been at least part of the problem. It caused me trouble when I updated my test machine for the last patch, though it was not the only problem piece of content I had. I rarely use them but I like having them avaible. The ones I'm most worried about are my coolspear mods. He's only recently retired and though some of his mods have already been taken up others, some of them have not. The ones I worry about the most at the moment is his Personal Storage mods. (Packbacks, Coolers, Time Capsules, Chests, just to name a few of the items that uses it.) Everyone of my Sim has at least one of the items which they use to store things in, usually a Time Capsule.

11 minutes ago, Luana_Amber said:

What is sexual orientation, how to find out what the other SIM's orientation is, no romance, no sex, nothing, just one phrase "Incompatibility of sexual orientations between Sims"?

It's what Gender each Sims is attracted too. Are they Stright? Gay? BI? By default, most, if not all Sims are classed has Bi, or at least Nutral. Neither desiring one or the other, but equally chances of being attracted by either OR both. I do not know how the game mechanics work but I do know interactions can result in Sims gaining attriction towards one gender or the other, or even both. There is a nifty little mod that I have that will allow to see all sorts of info on any Sim in the game. It's called "Show-Search Sim Info Mod" and I found it over on MTS. It can show traits, hidden traits, relantionship levels, Gender preferences, career info, skills info, family info, etc etc. A LOT of info. By what lilttle info you provided, I would take the Incompatibility to mean the Sim has NO interest in a certain Gender who seemed to be trying to show them interest.

I had something interesting happen a couple of days ago while playing TS4. One of my Sims was present when another Sim died. It was a Townie, but not just any townie. It was Tom Peeping himself. He died while peeping in on my Sim. She did NOT plead with Mr. Reaper to spare him and let him have more time. That doesn't matter though. He's still peeping, though now has a ghost.

But that's nothing compared to what happen eek earlier. I was playing my test game, the one I use to test new patches on and in game playing a Sim. She had gone to bed to get some sleep when The Count, who she had not yet met, showed up, invaded her home, woke her up, dazed her, then preceeded to have his fill. This kinda surprised me because what I had read on the net shortly after getting Vampires earlier this year I was lead to believe that the NPC Vampires would not do that, anomously feed on unsuspecting/unwilling Sims.

8 hours ago, Luana_Amber said:

What is sexual orientation, how to find out what the other SIM's orientation is, no romance, no sex, nothing, just one phrase "Incompatibility of sexual orientations between Sims"?

The game itself (pseudo-) randomly assigns a sim's sexual orientation; just as it does a sim's handedness.  Orientation is a pair of positive integers ranging from 0 to 100, tracked independently -- one for attracted-to-male and one for attracted-to-female.  (Handedness being a hidden trait as it is a binary rather than a spectrum.)

MCCC ( https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases ) is one mod I'm familiar with that permits you to view and adjust a sim's sexual preferences.  You can also adjust your WW settings to ignore the sim's assigned orientation if such is desired.