14 hours ago, Dynchia said:

It's what Gender each Sims is attracted too. Are they Stright? Gay? BI? By default, most, if not all Sims are classed has Bi, or at least Nutral. Neither desiring one or the other, but equally chances of being attracted by either OR both. I do not know how the game mechanics work but I do know interactions can result in Sims gaining attriction towards one gender or the other, or even both. There is a nifty little mod that I have that will allow to see all sorts of info on any Sim in the game. It's called "Show-Search Sim Info Mod" and I found it over on MTS. It can show traits, hidden traits, relantionship levels, Gender preferences, career info, skills info, family info, etc etc. A LOT of info. By what lilttle info you provided, I would take the Incompatibility to mean the Sim has NO interest in a certain Gender who seemed to be trying to show them interest.

I'll try to download it and watch it. At first I thought that this is because of the low friendly connection, well, OK, friendship is 100%. And again failure, then began to roll up your SIM to her, hearts, etc. but the birth of love 0. And again failure. How many she goes to my guys to visit, and my SIM (judging by WW) is in love to infinity, but this love is some kind of unrequited.

Downloaded, now everything is clear, there is no sense to approach her, her women are attracted.

5 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

The game itself (pseudo-) randomly assigns a sim's sexual orientation; just as it does a sim's handedness.  Orientation is a pair of positive integers ranging from 0 to 100, tracked independently -- one for attracted-to-male and one for attracted-to-female.  (Handedness being a hidden trait as it is a binary rather than a spectrum.)

MCCC ( https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases ) is one mod I'm familiar with that permits you to view and adjust a sim's sexual preferences.  You can also adjust your WW settings to ignore the sim's assigned orientation if such is desired.

I have this mod, I know that you can see the character traits through it, find out immediately who the character is a vampire or a mermaid, how many days will still live, how many people in the family, pregnant or not, whether there is a couple, but the fact that it was possible to change the gender orientation, about this is not aware.

2 hours ago, Luana_Amber said:

I have this mod, I know that you can see the character traits through it, find out immediately who the character is a vampire or a mermaid, how many days will still live, how many people in the family, pregnant or not, whether there is a couple, but the fact that it was possible to change the gender orientation, about this is not aware.

MC Command Center

> Sim Commands

>> Maintain Sim

>>> Set Gender Preference

38 minutes ago, newmem said:

I got the problem that my wickedwhim options menu shown in Malay or Indonesian languages instead of English. Does Anyone Have The Solution For This Problem?

Thanks for the help!

Do you have a translation installed? Where did you download WW from?

2 hours ago, procian said:

My Script Mods\MultipleStarter\Scripts\MultipleStarter......this could be the problem.

I removed the multiplestarter script file from my Sims mod folder and now WW and everything else works like a charm! Thank you so much. I was at my wits end when I couldn't figure it out.

Hello ever since I updated my old WW version to the WW v157c version the Sims are pixled when they are nude or having sex. When i load into my Household the Game tells me that the Streamermode is now active- even though you can't download the Streamermode anymore from what I've seen. You also can't seem to turn the Streamermode off... Has anybody an idea as to why that is?

Hi, i'm having trouble with WW mods. All mods were doing fine for few days after i updated WW. Then suddenly my game crashed and after that WW won't load any animations and my MC Command Center also broke. I know this is a forum for WW but I thought these two errors are interlinked

I have tried running the sims 4 with only WW mod in the mod folder and it still won't load any animations. Same goes with MCCC, when I only put MCCC in the mod folder, it's still broke. Maybe someone here also have the same issue as i do

WickedWhims_v157c_Exception.txt mc_cmd_center.log

4 hours ago, yunaaa said:

Hi, i'm having trouble with WW mods. All mods were doing fine for few days after i updated WW. Then suddenly my game crashed and after that WW won't load any animations and my MC Command Center also broke. I know this is a forum for WW but I thought these two errors are interlinked

I have tried running the sims 4 with only WW mod in the mod folder and it still won't load any animations. Same goes with MCCC, when I only put MCCC in the mod folder, it's still broke. Maybe someone here also have the same issue as i do

WickedWhims_v157c_Exception.txt 86.02 kB · 1 download mc_cmd_center.log 1.39 kB · 0 downloads

Is your Sims 4 game up to date?...should be version 1.65.70.1020.

I have an issue where the mod is working just fine, but I had an in game bug with one of the sims, so I disabled all Whicked Whims settings to see if that would fix the issue. I have since sorted out the issue with the sim, but now Whicked Whims seems to be stuck on being disabled and I can't re-enable it. At least not fully. Can anyone give advice? All versions of the game, WW and anything else is up to date as the latest version of the release.

On 8/6/2020 at 1:38 AM, procian said:

Is your Sims 4 game up to date?...should be version 1.65.70.1020.

Hi there! Thanks for the reply, I finally got the time to update the game. But the weird thing is ww mod still detects the game ver as 1.63.134.1020...

6 hours ago, yunaaa said:

No i don't. it's still in the same directory with wickedwhims_exception txt file. Do i need to delete it?

You should delete it every time you add or remove mods or cc or when the game updates....it's safe to delete as it recreates itself when you start the game..

I'm having such a weird problem where I try and initiate sex with my sim's significant other but they don't appear in the box to select another sim for a sex interaction. Other sims in the area do but not my character's SO who is standing right there. It's really irritating and I'm not sure what to do!

4 hours ago, phzombie said:

I'm having such a weird problem where I try and initiate sex with my sim's significant other but they don't appear in the box to select another sim for a sex interaction. Other sims in the area do but not my character's SO who is standing right there. It's really irritating and I'm not sure what to do!

If the other sim is also active and part of the same household switch over to him/her and try to initiate sex then.

If not part of household get another mod named 'control any sim' and take control then try the same above method.

Check that other sims gender preferences to make sure he/she is not set  to like another gender.

Also check some of your WW settings as that other sim may be 'at risk' for pregnancy or some other WW restrictions. 

Ok, I made a goof and now I can't seem to fix it. I turned one of my Townies into a Doll and I can't seem to turn her back. Is there a console command I can use? I tried using ww.help but I could only find a command to turn a sim into a Doll listed.

Here's how I did it. I had shift/clicked on the townie (Tina Peeping), I don't remember why, and decided I would give the Doll a quick look at so I selected Porcelain Doll then Transform while I was there. I was expecting to be able to turn her back I can't. There's no Return to Human Option, just Transform Into, even has a Doll that all there is listed, Transform Into. I really would hate to have to go back to an earlier save because I had done a lot before I did this and goof that I was, I did not save before hand like I usualy do when I check something out.