Try reducing the Scan Frequency in the MCM. Otherwise, if this happens, just escape the hideout manually or use the Debug button to escape to the Sleeping giant

Ultimately I did use the debug option and landed in the Sleeping Giant with all my gear intact...which was kinda cool too in a RP aspect....like maybe one of the kidnappers wrestled with their conscience and decided to dump her in a safe haven rather than back out in the wilds where she might have been eaten by a bear or something. lol

Thanks for the quick response. I'll try adjusting the scan frequency and see how that goes. :)

I had a suggestion for the list of scenarios that I have not seen mentioned (I admit it's entirely possible I just missed it), but I was thinking that one of the scenarios could be getting captured by guards while within city limits and getting taken to the dungeon very much like the comments you would see in the Sexist Guards mod where they would make those types of comments. Just an idea.

Try reducing the Scan Frequency in the MCM. Otherwise, if this happens, just escape the hideout manually or use the Debug button to escape to the Sleeping giant

Ultimately I did use the debug option and landed in the Sleeping Giant with all my gear intact...which was kinda cool too in a RP aspect....like maybe one of the kidnappers wrestled with their conscience and decided to dump her in a safe haven rather than back out in the wilds where she might have been eaten by a bear or something. lol

Thanks for the quick response. I'll try adjusting the scan frequency and see how that goes. :)

Glad to hear it all worked out

I had a suggestion for the list of scenarios that I have not seen mentioned (I admit it's entirely possible I just missed it), but I was thinking that one of the scenarios could be getting captured by guards while within city limits and getting taken to the dungeon very much like the comments you would see in the Sexist Guards mod where they would make those types of comments. Just an idea.

Already in the mod. Get kidnapped in most cities and there is 20% chance of a guard/ prison related scenario

Any plan to disable teleporting back to kidnapping location? Would be nice for immersion to have to find your way back to wherever you were going.

Yes, will be a MCM option in a future update.

Had a slight issue when I was kidnapped by the Blackbriar guards(all female thanks to feminized leveled lists). Nilsine Shattershield was also kidnapped, and things went fine as they took turns on me the first half dozen times. Then they all redressed, but kept talking as if they were still raping us both. after a couple minutes when it was obviously stuck, I hit the debug command. Instantly teleported back to the Sleeping Giant Inn like it's supposed to. Thats when it got really amusing. I noticed Orgnar was naked standing at his counter...and next thing I know, Delphine is grabbing me from behind and taking me for a test ride! After she finished, I exited the inn, and it said I had to go to an impossible to reach spot underneath the bridge leaving Riverwood to escape the kidnappers. Already had the scan set for 60 seconds rather than the default 20, and I'm not running on a potato anymore. i7 6700 with 16gb ram and a gtx 1050ti 4gb.

Would it be possible to make an addition to be kidnapped while fast traveling? It could tie in with Player Exhibitionist, so if you are naked, you'll have a greater chance of being kidnapped than while being dressed; or if you're traveling after dark *and* naked, then you'll automatically be taken. After all, who could possibly refuse to take advantage of our pretty, pretty Dovahkiin girl(s)?

Looks like you have more work with this Forum than with the ck !

Next question : You boost threesomes in the ck. does this limit at threesomes or are four- and fivesomes included ?  (funbiz has some animations for those)

btw i made my german Translation, but dont attacj it here, because i switched kidnapped with callgirl. i explain you the reasons why :

1.  if you Play a prostitute as pc already, then adding kidnapped as it is would be too much sex.  same with defeat

2. i dont like unexpected sexscenes and game stops., if i am not in the mood for it. same with defeat

3. my pc cannot sell anything, she has to make Money by prostitution. thats pretty much to do. i like more sex variations. your mod adds large orgies, perfect

maybe you think about a Variation of your mod. you just need a start dialogue at innkeppers and trigger your Scenarios after Inn/ City  has zoned out.  Way back to innkeeper to get payment, mcm slider from 100 to 2000 with a randomness. thats all.

The kidnap does not trigger in my game because the character is wearing devious devices. Is there a toggle for this?

It's hard coded I'm afraid (Only for the DD quest items that cannot be removed though). Complete the DD quests so that PC kidnaps will be available again or force a scenario with the Force-trigger button

The rescue quests side of the mod should still work normally 

Oh that's disappointing... because it's a Shout like a Virgin device removing it will be a lengthy quest.

The Force Kidnap option isn't working either... it says Triggered in the MCM, but there's nothing happening later.

Hi, a found a big problem and can't fix it.

Aela got stuck in a cave with a bear. She can't move and i didn't get a quest to save her. Killing the bear doesn't help. Even after deactivating the mod she ist still stuck and can't move. Running fnis doesn't help.

Any idea what to do?

Well if anything this mod is great for some wild running battles - was doing the rescue the Dibella Sibyl quest when this mod triggered and the character detected the kidnappers. Ended up have a  night battle from Broken Tower Redoubt to Marketh.

Possible problem location for kidnappings:

Riften Fishery

sent there four times, twice there was no one else there, the other two times both Nivenor and Boli exited the building at the first opportunity (the first during the first round of animations) and both exits are locked.

Hope that helps, thanks.

A few suggestions if I may:

* For users that have creature scenarios turned on, it'd be nice to have a slider to adjust how often those events trigger compared to non-creature ones.

* I'd love for there to be a separate set of kidnap probabilities for daytime hours that we could adjust to our liking. For example, base chance in the wilderness might be 60% at night and 15% during the day. This would create a more ever-present sense of danger instead of it only being at night.

* More skeever and more troll kidnappings. Maybe I just need to crank up the percentage in the "Other" category but I haven't encountered either scenario yet.

Here's a kidnapping suggestion:

Skyrim seems to filled with vampires, yet we don't really see any examples of how they find victims to feed on. Seems like it'd make perfect sense for them to jump women who are out on their own, use them for a feeding session, and/or haul them off to keep as cattle.

...I could have sworn there were some vampire sex+feeding animations on LL somewhere, too...

* For users that have creature scenarios turned on, it'd be nice to have a slider to adjust how often those events trigger compared to non-creature ones.

* I'd love for there to be a separate set of kidnap probabilities for daytime hours that we could adjust to our liking. For example, base chance in the wilderness might be 60% at night and 15% during the day. This would create a more ever-present sense of danger instead of it only being at night.

* More skeever and more troll kidnappings. Maybe I just need to crank up the percentage in the "Other" category but I haven't encountered either scenario yet.

IIRC, the "other" category for creatures is leveled, so you may need to have a mid-high level character to get trolls and/or be too high to get skeevers.

I have gotten trolls via the Hunter scenario a couple of times though, so you might try boosting that a bit.

Hope that helps.

Love this mod!

However, the scenarios percentage don't seem to work.  For example, if you set every human encounter to "0%", there's still a strong possibility to get human kidnappers.

Also, I didn't install the female kidnappers but it still happen from time to time that female kidnappers will be there.

Lastly, the "kidnappers equipped a device" thing is very annoying.  They always end up putting chastity device on me which if I had the power to do so I would completely disable for every mod there is (they're ugly and they prevent sex, what's the fun in that?)  Maybe having a simple menu to say which kinds of devices are allowed would be nice.  (And it would be cool if someone could come up with a mod that would control which devious device we want to allow/deny for every other sexlab mod there is XD  But I suppose I can keep dreaming)

Oh and not sure if that's your mod causing this but it seems to only happen with yours.  Whenever I'm kidnapped, my boobs get bigger :o  Even if I reload the game, they're still big.  Not sure what's happening with that.    Nevermind, it also occurs with other mods

But other than that, I like this mod :D :D

I love pretty much everything about this idea.  Like CearHenWen, I second the idea of daytime wilderness sliders. A small problem; even with the non-immersion / silly unchecked, I end up in DragonReach and the Drunken Huntsman, places where it really shouldn't be occurring.  Not sure what the male / female add-ons are for, I have D/L'd the male version, but females keep getting in on the fun. I also have every thing but bandits, Orcs, Thalmor, and Forsworn unchecked, but it doesn't seem to effect anything.

Nothing that would make me take this out of my load order, as the idea is long overdue, and really makes being outside feel dangerous.

All-in-all, thank you so much!

Had a slight issue when I was kidnapped by the Blackbriar guards(all female thanks to feminized leveled lists). Nilsine Shattershield was also kidnapped, and things went fine as they took turns on me the first half dozen times. Then they all redressed, but kept talking as if they were still raping us both. after a couple minutes when it was obviously stuck, I hit the debug command. Instantly teleported back to the Sleeping Giant Inn like it's supposed to. Thats when it got really amusing. I noticed Orgnar was naked standing at his counter...and next thing I know, Delphine is grabbing me from behind and taking me for a test ride! After she finished, I exited the inn, and it said I had to go to an impossible to reach spot underneath the bridge leaving Riverwood to escape the kidnappers. Already had the scan set for 60 seconds rather than the default 20, and I'm not running on a potato anymore. i7 6700 with 16gb ram and a gtx 1050ti 4gb.

The marker for the escape shoudn't matter. The quest is supposed to complete as soon as you get to an exterior location.

What seems to happen there is that there is something blocking the script to update the blackbriar's guards availability status so after a few rounds the game also sees them as busy having sex so did not pick them. 

I'll rework the debug button again in the next version, It's quite a hard button to do anyways because of the different situations that a user could be in. 

Would it be possible to make an addition to be kidnapped while fast traveling? It could tie in with Player Exhibitionist, so if you are naked, you'll have a greater chance of being kidnapped than while being dressed; or if you're traveling after dark *and* naked, then you'll automatically be taken. After all, who could possibly refuse to take advantage of our pretty, pretty Dovahkiin girl(s)?

The kidnaps already happen very often right after fast travelling if you arrive at your destination during the kidnap window. 

I know what you mean by during fast travelling though, I'll check out when I get a chance to see if implementing this as an option would be feasible without producing some compatibility issues. 

Looks like you have more work with this Forum than with the ck !

Next question : You boost threesomes in the ck. does this limit at threesomes or are four- and fivesomes included ?  (funbiz has some animations for those)

btw i made my german Translation, but dont attacj it here, because i switched kidnapped with callgirl. i explain you the reasons why :

1.  if you Play a prostitute as pc already, then adding kidnapped as it is would be too much sex.  same with defeat

2. i dont like unexpected sexscenes and game stops., if i am not in the mood for it. same with defeat

3. my pc cannot sell anything, she has to make Money by prostitution. thats pretty much to do. i like more sex variations. your mod adds large orgies, perfect

maybe you think about a Variation of your mod. you just need a start dialogue at innkeppers and trigger your Scenarios after Inn/ City  has zoned out.  Way back to innkeeper to get payment, mcm slider from 100 to 2000 with a randomness. thats all.

I actually hardly use the CK as strange as it may sound :) Most of this mod is done on Notepad++ as it is mostly scripts. Only use the CK for compiling scripts, setting properties etc

Just threesome for now. I'll add more animation picking stuff in a later update.

Well, I do have some ideas for prostitution-related mods, or rather a sex business simulation type of mods, but not really high on my priority list right now. The prostitution theme is already quite well provided for on LoversLab for now I think. 

Oh that's disappointing... because it's a Shout like a Virgin device removing it will be a lengthy quest.

The Force Kidnap option isn't working either... it says Triggered in the MCM, but there's nothing happening later.

Yeah, I use the DHLP safety feature that people suggested, so it is quite strict when it comes to the quest DD device I guess. Just enjoy your Shout like a virgin quest, Kidnapped can wait - would be weird if the player loses her virginity before anyways right? :)

The crush problem of main menu appears only with enabled male-addon.

Have no idea why 

The gender add-ons are pretty much quick and dirty fixes, so they probably have their fair share of compatibility issues. Try using this mod instead of the male add-on : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23115/?

Hi, a found a big problem and can't fix it.

Aela got stuck in a cave with a bear. She can't move and i didn't get a quest to save her. Killing the bear doesn't help. Even after deactivating the mod she ist still stuck and can't move. Running fnis doesn't help.

Any idea what to do?

Use the debug button. She should be returned to her original location.

Well if anything this mod is great for some wild running battles - was doing the rescue the Dibella Sibyl quest when this mod triggered and the character detected the kidnappers. Ended up have a  night battle from Broken Tower Redoubt to Marketh.

Quite a few people enjoy that feature of the mod. Good to hear you do too.

Possible problem location for kidnappings:

Riften Fishery

sent there four times, twice there was no one else there, the other two times both Nivenor and Boli exited the building at the first opportunity (the first during the first round of animations) and both exits are locked.

Hope that helps, thanks.

I'll replace this scenario with something less 'risky' in the next version. Might add an MCM option to use the regular scenarios for cities too - they are not the most lore-friendly admittedly.

I agree on the chance of human vs creature - will try to include this in the next version

I'll see if I can add a second set of kidnapping window and its separate setting in a future version, but probably not the next though.

No skeever for now because it's a MNC dependency. I'll add MNC soft integration in a future version. 

Here's a kidnapping suggestion:

Skyrim seems to filled with vampires, yet we don't really see any examples of how they find victims to feed on. Seems like it'd make perfect sense for them to jump women who are out on their own, use them for a feeding session, and/or haul them off to keep as cattle.

...I could have sworn there were some vampire sex+feeding animations on LL somewhere, too...

There are already quite a few vampire scenarios in the mod - no feeding animations though. There will an update sometime in the medium-term future with a MCM page for animation picking, but it's not the priority right now. 

IIRC, the "other" category for creatures is leveled, so you may need to have a mid-high level character to get trolls and/or be too high to get skeevers.

I have gotten trolls via the Hunter scenario a couple of times though, so you might try boosting that a bit.

Hope that helps.

You're right. The hunter scenarios have a high chance of trolls. I'll add a tutorial in the next version for people to easily add/convert/make their own scenarios so they can have 100 troll scenarios if they want to.

Love this mod!

However, the scenarios percentage don't seem to work.  For example, if you set every human encounter to "0%", there's still a strong possibility to get human kidnappers.

Also, I didn't install the female kidnappers but it still happen from time to time that female kidnappers will be there.

Lastly, the "kidnappers equipped a device" thing is very annoying.  They always end up putting chastity device on me which if I had the power to do so I would completely disable for every mod there is (they're ugly and they prevent sex, what's the fun in that?)  Maybe having a simple menu to say which kinds of devices are allowed would be nice.  (And it would be cool if someone could come up with a mod that would control which devious device we want to allow/deny for every other sexlab mod there is XD  But I suppose I can keep dreaming)

Oh and not sure if that's your mod causing this but it seems to only happen with yours.  Whenever I'm kidnapped, my boobs get bigger :o  Even if I reload the game, they're still big.  Not sure what's happening with that.    Nevermind, it also occurs with other mods

But other than that, I like this mod :D :D

Yeah, another user reported this - it's a little miscalculation in the conditions for the chances. A temporary method of getting around this if you want only bestiality is to set all the human scenarios to zero but hunter to 100 - this will also result in only bestiality scenarios. 

I'll remove chastity from  the list of possible DD devices in the next version. I might add a MCM for the DD addon at some point for more customization. 

Thank you.

I love pretty much everything about this idea.  Like CearHenWen, I second the idea of daytime wilderness sliders. A small problem; even with the non-immersion / silly unchecked, I end up in DragonReach and the Drunken Huntsman, places where it really shouldn't be occurring.  Not sure what the male / female add-ons are for, I have D/L'd the male version, but females keep getting in on the fun. I also have every thing but bandits, Orcs, Thalmor, and Forsworn unchecked, but it doesn't seem to effect anything.

Nothing that would make me take this out of my load order, as the idea is long overdue, and really makes being outside feel dangerous.

All-in-all, thank you so much!

The city scenarios are pretty much unaffected by everything you set in the MCM, which only affect the normal scenarios (i.e the ones you get when you get kidnapped in the wilderness/ in town). I didn't consult the immersion science too much while making these city scenarios admittedly :). For now, you can set City chance to 5% to disable it. I'll add an option to use the normal scenarios even if cities in the next version.

The gender addons are not perfect. They are kinda quick and dirty fixes. Also they don't affect non-leveled actors so wouldn't do anything to most city scenarios 

Hi...thank you for your mod...but if  I can.....I would like that you can insert the possibility that  at the end of a  sexlab defeat scene start the kidnapped.

( sorry for google translator..) :blush:

You will have to ask gobu to include it as an outcome for sl defeat. I think. 

Hi vinfamy,

In screenshot #9 on the OP you have orcs and falmer in action. Where or how did that happen?

Re your comments about prostitution mods: Yes there are several available plus there is Cumshot Brothel but none of them allow you to run a prostitution business as such (AFAIK).  TDFPP allows you to hire other prostitutes and Cumshot Brothel allows you to work for the brothel but I would like a mod which allows you to own and run a brothel or brothels and hire n fire staff.

Hi...thank you for your mod...but if  I can.....I would like that you can insert the possibility that  at the end of a  sexlab defeat scene start the kidnapped.

( sorry for google translator..) :blush:

Believe it was asked many times, including me. Hope it's still in Vinfamy's to-do list.   

Minimize any encountered bug, improving stability & compatibility between mods and perhaps adding more immersion things here and there to suit everyone's taste and of course a better upgrade procedure for upcoming version, really dig this mod a lot.

But take your time Vin, know you got your hands full with your new mod ;)  

I actually like the city scenarios that I've seen so far for the most part, especially the guardhouse and wealthy folks. I play a lot of lowlife (usually low level too) types, so these make a lot of sense for that. Maybe less so though for high level high profile playthroughs though, so MCM toggle, as you mentioned, is probably the way to go. Just wanted to give the city scenarios a vote of confidence.

Thanks!