Just a thought for 4.0 - to help out those of us who use mods like Hypothermia and Frostfall - could you add a campfire to the outdoor scenes? It can get really cold in Skyrim!

By the way, in 3.1 the timeout between kidnapping attempts setting in the MCM doesn't seem to be working for me. I have mine set a 12 hours, but had two different "failed" ambushes in the space of a few minutes, on two separate nights. Otherwise, this is a very entertaining mod. Great work!

You'll need this plugin for FrostFall: SexLab Warmbodies.

I am not getting any rescue dialogues from the innkeepers. Have tried both Winking Skeever and the inn in Riverrun. The option to ask about damsels in distress just isn't there. Perhaps this is due to other mods that add dialogue {SLEN} or maybe I have misunderstood the description.

The one kidnap event I have experienced (using the cheat) did work. I fought my way out of the THalmor embassy (where I was about to go anyway for the party, so now I have a nice revenge motive too)

Glad to hear the timeout will apply to failed attempts as well - hopefully in your re-coding, this will also make the failure rate more intuitive (the chance, when an attempt occurs, for it to fail, instead of the current: chance for a definitely failed attempt out of the blue).

One thing I`d love to see - unless this is just a glitch on my end - is the mod saving one's choices for fellow victim & rescuer.  For me at least, these are cleared every time I reload the game.  It's a nuisance, and also makes me feel like I'm setting up the kidnap each time, instead of it being a random event striking my character.

Excited to see the revamp!

(For the multiple failed attempts per night, I've put a tiny code kludge in to prevent that, but it's ugly and inefficient.  Those who are getting many failures: just turn your "failure" percentage way down.  This won't affect the success rate much (or at all), but will cut down on the horde of kidnappers every night!)

I am not getting any rescue dialogues from the innkeepers. Have tried both Winking Skeever and the inn in Riverrun. The option to ask about damsels in distress just isn't there. Perhaps this is due to other mods that add dialogue {SLEN} or maybe I have misunderstood the description.

The one kidnap event I have experienced (using the cheat) did work. I fought my way out of the THalmor embassy (where I was about to go anyway for the party, so now I have a nice revenge motive too)

I can say that it isn't SLEN as I have that and the dialogs show up for me. The only thing that I can think of is that, iirc, the availability of those dialogs is subject to the same time-out (MCM settings) as being kidnapped. I don't think that the time window for kidnappings does anything to this, but could be mistaken. Not much help, but a little I hope.

vinfamy;  I really enjoy your mod, especially my PC's latest kidnapping.  She was kidnapped by the mercenaries at the blackbriar lodge.  It was terrible for her but great fun for me to watch, so I "accidentally" hit the SD button and they decided to keep her (be nice to have that option in SL Kidnapped).  Female in a building with a group of horny men, shacked, doors securely locked, no lock picks and no obvious way out.  Good times, good times.

Might mention 'Drunk' here since it is also a potentially good tie in with SL Kidnapped, maybe add an option where it's not a choice for the PC in some situations, as the one mentioned above or any scene where the PC gets drunk around a group of men and is taken advantage of.  Defeat and Deviously Helpless have very good gangrape/train run mechanics - DH is a little better imo, because all the aggressors gather around waiting their turn, although I think it is limited to 6 aggressors. Maybe you could change the number if more NPCs were available???   Sorry, wrote all that and honestly don't remember if SLK already has that capability.

I can say that it isn't SLEN as I have that and the dialogs show up for me. The only thing that I can think of is that, iirc, the availability of those dialogs is subject to the same time-out (MCM settings) as being kidnapped. I don't think that the time window for kidnappings does anything to this, but could be mistaken. Not much help, but a little I hope.

That's right. The dialogues won't show up during the kidnap timeout.  I'll avoid this problem in 4.0

vinfamy;  I really enjoy your mod, especially my PC's latest kidnapping.  She was kidnapped by the mercenaries at the blackbriar lodge.  It was terrible for her but great fun for me to watch, so I "accidentally" hit the SD button and they decided to keep her (be nice to have that option in SL Kidnapped).  Female in a building with a group of horny men, shacked, doors securely locked, no lock picks and no obvious way out.  Good times, good times.

Might mention 'Drunk' here since it is also a potentially good tie in with SL Kidnapped, maybe add an option where it's not a choice for the PC in some situations, as the one mentioned above or any scene where the PC gets drunk around a group of men and is taken advantage of.  Defeat and Deviously Helpless have very good gangrape/train run mechanics - DH is a little better imo, because all the aggressors gather around waiting their turn, although I think it is limited to 6 aggressors. Maybe you could change the number if more NPCs were available???   Sorry, wrote all that and honestly don't remember if SLK already has that capability.

4.0 will allow up to 20 aggressor to gather around and run a train on you and up to three fellow victims.

vinfamy;  I really enjoy your mod, especially my PC's latest kidnapping.  She was kidnapped by the mercenaries at the blackbriar lodge.  It was terrible for her but great fun 

4.0 will allow up to 20 aggressor to gather around and run a train on you and up to three fellow victims.

Instead of relying on SD or some other mod, what about an option for the number of days the kidnappers keep the PC?

I don't have fellow victims checked, my PC is selfish and wants all the attention.  Please don't ever change that.  I had to uninstall a great mod because a fellow victim was forced on my PC.

Some good news ...

While working on the Kidnapped version for Fallout 4, I made a big breakthrough/ discovered a much more efficient and flexible approach to scripting this mod which is applicable back in Skyrim. Therefore, the next version of SexLab Kidnapped will be a major update  - SL Kidnapped 4.0, which will:

• Get rid of all the 'high-risk' scripts (i.e. the cloak spell, the harmony spell and the kinda inelegant method of handling the rescue victim) that are most responsible for lags and incompatibilities in some people's systems. 
  • Have unlimited number of scenarios - which will now be picked based on the player's location no matter city, town or wilderness. You will never get sent to a dungeon that is already cleared anymore. Dungeons and stuffs added by mods will automatically be used if they include a valid actor to be a kidnapper - you won't even need to convert/ make your own scenarios anymore, as long as you can get them in the game, Kidnapped will automatically pick them up. 
  • Scenarios are no longer limited to interiors - for example you will now be able to be kidnapped by Stormcloaks or Imperials for example depending on which civil war side (kidnapped by both if no side) you side with
  • Dynamic determination of kidnap chance - there won't be a strict kidnap window anymore - nightime will increase the base chance and the system will have a lightweight way of checking how many friendly NPCs are actually around and seeing the player, which will reduce the kidnap chance
  • No more need for the DD addon - If you have DD installed, you will now be able to toggle DD stuff on and off via the MCM
  • Much more creature types - those with MNC installed can set the chance of these new creatures 
  • Actual dialogues
  • Handling of follower regardless of the follower mod used, option to automatically make the current followers the fellow victims
  • Option to have more than one fellow victim
  • An short scripted scene to actually show the player get snuck up on by the kidnapper - not just a message box anymore
  • A mod event as promised so that Defeat/ whatever other mod can use this as an outcome
  • Even more customizations
  • And more

4.0 should be superior to all the previous versions in all aspects: performance, compatibility, customizability, and features. I will leave Kidnapped 3.1 on though if people want to continue their save game/ prefer the old scenario system for some reason.

The flip-side of the good news is the next version is going to take more time now. Partly because of what is happening with Fallout 4 and also because Kidnapped 4.0 require 50% of the current script to be completely re-written - which is only for the best.

Also, I have read all your comments. I will do another big multi-quote answer when I get the chance.  

Sounds incredible, can't wait

Hi vinfamy,

Thanks for the wonderful mod. However, I'm having trouble playing it.

Whenever the PC kidnapped event ends, my PC never got transported back to where she was taken.

I set everything in MCM as default except checking "Unequip only".

Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks.

Hey there. Great concept, I'm eagerly awaiting the version 4.0.

My suggestion for improvement - if the gangbang takes place in an inn, for the love of divines, make someone bind and gag (or kill and bury) the local bard. Not only do they never shut up - even while raping someone, (and they never know more than two songs, three tops!), but their caterwauling causes everyone within earshot to stand up and applaud at the most inopportune times - even when they happen to be in the middle of sex. RUDE!

Another suggestion - could you make the 'depravity phase' (when the victim starts enjoying themselves) an option that can be turned off in the MCM? Or make it multiple choice:

after such and such number of rapes is reached:

a.) nothing changes (aggresive animations)

b.)  victim starts enjoying themselves (consensual animations)

c.) victim passes out, and the kidnappers keep going (sleeping/necro animations)

(because I really hate the 'they really love it deep down' trope, and it's a huge turn off for me. I re-wrote majority of Apropos texts to remove that type of comments from my game)

The kidnapping chance seems a bit wonky at present, I have the failed ambush chance set to the default 30%, and many kidnap scenario chance's at an even 40% each for randomness but after hours of normal play I haven't been kidnapped once, I just keep getting failed ambushes all the time, I didn't think 30% would make it that frequent. :/

Update on Kidnapped 4.0 Redux: 

The mod is pretty much ready. I was planning to upload 4.0 this weekend, but I decided to spend some more time testing, especially with the optional integrations. So it should be up by next weekend (13 may)

I like the idea of this mod, but... it is not really working very well for me!

It triggers too often and always out of time I've set (0 to 1 o'clock). After a failed ambush the timeout timer seemse not to work. It triggers more and more all 1-5 minutes. And, after failed ambush there appear sometimes dead NPC bodies!

Sorry... not working, must deinstall it!

I've many other mods installed. One is dynamic time scale and I thinking, if this a problem for SL_Kiddnapping?

I like the idea of this mod, but... it is not really working very well for me!

It triggers too often and always out of time I've set (0 to 1 o'clock). After a failed ambush the timeout timer seemse not to work. It triggers more and more all 1-5 minutes. And, after failed ambush there appear sometimes dead NPC bodies!

Sorry... not working, must deinstall it!

I've many other mods installed. One is dynamic time scale and I thinking, if this a problem for SL_Kiddnapping?

Try changing your start time to 23:00 and your end time to1:00 or later. I think that I had this happen one time when I tried to set the window to 2:00-4:00. Resetting the start time to 23:00 fixed it for me and I assumed that it was something to do with how the sliders work. I think that it will be a non-issue in the next version because of code changes.

Hope that helps.