Having a problem where any enemies encountered don't have names and can't be looted. This is outside of the window of time for kidnapping and kidnap is disabled in mcm menu. This is on a new save just got the quest for the golden claw and made it up to that little tower with a few bandits before getting all the way to bleak falls barrow.

EDIT

Went through bleak falls barrow and all npcs there were not lootable either and didn't have a name. I noticed male npcs were completely missing in there. I have the female kidnappers only addon and figured it was something to do with that so it must be that the addon REMOVES ALL male npcs from the game world that are on the list for possible kidnappers? Then you have non hostile npcs in there too like farmers and hunters etc so if a quest requiring one of them is active it will be broken because your mod removed them. I uninstalled the mod and have to start all over again another game.

Did this fix it for you?

I've removed this mod also for the same reason and still have the same issues.

Certain named NPC's are no longer there, Anise, Elisa (meaning no Pale Lady Quest) or Hajvarr Iron Hand

Along with Generic ones such as bandits.

Certain quests don't start either and this is on a new game.

If this is happening to others and not just me then I would suggest this MOD gets one of the Big Red Warnings on it's front page like the orginal Sanguine's had because right now I am looking at a complete reinstall to fix this.

My Bad - I'd left the male only addon. Anise was back and previously unnamed npc's had names again so hopefully all ok.

This really needs to plug into Defeat and DAYMOL and Simple Slavery to reach its full potentials. Its pretty good all by itself but its got so many conditional hand offs with primary Sexlab plugins that it really needs those hook ups to take it to the next level.

Hello i have been following this mod for a while now and i only have one question: when i first started using the mod it worked fine, as the addons came out i started to use most of them. But when i started using the female kidnapper and male kiddnapper addon my game started performing this wierd glitch. When im engaging a bandit in combat  there is no name near the red bar saying "bandit" or other type of bandit. The other problem is i cannot loot the effected bandits. If anyone knows how to fix this glitch please let me know i would be happy to help in any way i can.

Hello i have been following this mod for a while now and i only have one question: when i first started using the mod it worked fine, as the addons came out i started to use most of them. But when i started using the female kidnapper and male kiddnapper addon my game started performing this wierd glitch. When im engaging a bandit in combat  there is no name near the red bar saying "bandit" or other type of bandit. The other problem is i cannot loot the effected bandits. If anyone knows how to fix this glitch please let me know i would be happy to help in any way i can.

Did you use both addons at the same time? Because then let me quote the description for you:

Male and Female add-ons: Due to popular demand, I have uploaded two addons to turn most of the kidnappers into male or female respectively. You need SLK 3.1 for the addons to work. Only enable one add-on at a time (they are the opposite of each other).

I did but i want to have both genders of kiddnappers  should i just disable both for both genders of kiddnappers? Even when i just use one of the addons the selected gender of the bandits for the addon no longer have nameplates like "bandit" or etc. do u know how to fix this?

I did but i want to have both genders of kiddnappers  should i just disable both for both genders of kiddnappers? Even when i just use one of the addons the selected gender of the bandits for the addon no longer have nameplates like "bandit" or etc. do u know how to fix this?

As I understand it, those male and female addons are only if you want to specify the gender of the kidnappers. If you don't use them then you have both genders as kidnappers. I don't have neither of those installed and I have both male and female kidnappers.

As I understand it, those male and female addons are only if you want to specify the gender of the kidnappers. If you don't use them then you have both genders as kidnappers. I don't have neither of those installed and I have both male and female kidnappers.

Like JuliusXX I don't have the addons and I have kidnappers of both genders (overall - however now and then I'll get a scene with only one or the other).

From what I've read here in the thread the male and female addons were "fast and dirty" fixes and that npcs with no names, unlootable npcs, and missing unique npcs  have all been tied to those addons.

IIRC the processes for the V4 of the mod will do a lot of things differently and should fix a lot of the current issues.

Hope that helps

I just noticed that I get the "heard about any recent kidnappings?" dialogue with the Mara statue from Live Another Life. Which is sort of weird. ;)

Maybe Mara is just bored as she is sat in that dull cell for so so long and so is trying to strike up some conversation before she wisks you away to your new life and becomes all alone again. hehe  :)

Fellow kidnappee is always Haelga (from the Bunkhouse) for me. 

And so far 50% of kidnapper ringleaders have been Essential NPCs that are integral to the game. There is no way to get your gear back from them as you can't kill them and unless you're some kind of ace thief, you can't pickpocket all your gear back in one go. 

Fellow kidnappee is always Haelga (from the Bunkhouse) for me. 

And so far 50% of kidnapper ringleaders have been Essential NPCs that are integral to the game. There is no way to get your gear back from them as you can't kill them and unless you're some kind of ace thief, you can't pickpocket all your gear back in one go. 

in mcm return my gear

So tried this out for myself today, couple things of note. Right off the bat I did a forced kidnap to see what it would do. Got put into a small house with Hiroki (Horiki?) think she was someone in Helgan? Anyways, worked fine, sat and watched scenes replay for a few rounds before I attacked and killed the dogs, accidentally hit Hiroki so I couldn't really save her.

My character was a brand new level one, started off in the hills using the live another life mod, made my way to Whiterun and spoke to the innkeeper in bannered mare. Got the kidnapped quest which sent me out to Winterhold and into a fairly high level falmer cave. Somehow managed to make it to the 2nd part of the dungeon without dieing, got the prompt for invisibility which I accepted, turned on God mode and  stealthed around til I found Healga from Riften. Again I managed to hit her which ruined everything, reloaded from the auto save and tried again. This time I killed everything one by one (console commands, cuz lvl 1 naked girl vs lvl 15-20 falmer...), by the time I got to the spot, she was gone. Quest marker said she was outside and halfway to Windhelm. Managed to catch up to her and she rewarded me like normal. Maybe I took to long to reach her, tried again and watched this time and somehow she managed to flee to the exit and zone out.

Wanted to try and see how the mod works normally then, but wanted a specific fellow kidnapee. Went to Windhelm, found Idesa Sadri and marked her as the other victim. Waited till 10m and went outside, walked around between Windhelm and Kynsegrove and around that area. Nothing happened. Traveled to Riverwood and walked to Whiterun stables, nothing still. Walked back and forth between Whiterun and Riverwood, still nothing. Settings were set for default, so 60% wilderness, 30% city, 40% town. I was naked but had the naked option checked off. Set wilderness to 200%, didn't see anything, then checked the naked option and got attacked right away.

First kidnap location was the Bannered Mare, everyone was naked and proceeded to rape my character like normal, problem was, Idesa Sadri was there but dead (I know she is a rare victim in the windhelm murders so maybe thats why, but I haven't triggered any of those scenes yet). Problem with this is I'd have to kill everyone in the Mare, some of them are Essential. I assume this was a Farmer random event. I did have a rescuer, however he never came in the room, just said he arrived and then was defeated.

Second kidnapping was the Thalmor Embassy, Idesa Sadri never showed up but I also noticed she was no longer set as my alternate victim. All the Thalmor NPCs were there but I was abused by the same person, some nord whom I forget his name. Again a rescuer said he was there, but never appeared.

Third kidnapping trial was a bunch of wolves in a cave, problem with this one was I think half the cave is accessable only after you do something, as it put me below the ground in another area and there was no way to actually get to it. And again, rescuer showed but never appeared.

Fourth and final time was a bandit lair, and this time I remembered to set the victim to random and Nuiri Strongarm was my fellow victim. Problem this time was that particular bandit lair was filled with a ton of bandits, so had little chance in hell of escaping that one, which is fine because not everyone can/should escape.

Sooooo, a couple of suggestions I have, maybe pick a few specific locations, or even make a few from scratch. Like maybe 1-2 new caves for Trolls, Wolves, Bears, etc to bring you to, then maybe a small house like the Dark Brotherhood house somewhere out in the world, or maybe something like a trapdoor exit/entrance under a bridge so its hard to simple stumble across it. Basically make the random locations the mod picks from not be original Skyrim locations, so generic small beast cave, generic small bandit or vampire hideout, something like that. Cuz the one that dumped me in the Bannered mare... I'd kinda be forced to wait it out as I really wouldn't try and kill everyone there to escape.

Cuz the one that dumped me in the Bannered mare... I'd kinda be forced to wait it out as I really wouldn't try and kill everyone there to escape.

Minor note - simply managing to leave the Bannered Mare should count as an escape and send the kidnappers/other victim home, you don't actually have to fight anyone.  Same for any kidnapping event with "friendly" npcs that you may not want to murder.

Little issue to report:

my char was kidnapped and raped in the thalmor embassy and escaped. This seems to trigger the main quest embassy-party event. Important chars and quest-givers like Poventus Avenicci and Jarl Siddgeir are moved to the embassy and never leave, 'cause i dont play the main quest.

First, I love the concept, I went to start using this mod set, with only males as kidnappers, well, it crashes every time with males only addon for it. I am female, and not really into women that much.

I haven't actually been kidnapped yet, every attempt has been a fail so far. * Note: My character is a level 107 and could be causing the problem? *

As a suggestion, set it up to hook in with defeat, if you have it, so it can be included as a possible outcome when defeated, to be dragged off to an area to get passed around.

Must agree tho, make your own little sets of locations and characters (calculate up to level 300 if needed), and don't use essential/quest related NPCs, I think it would be better that way. * A crack in the wall to conceal the exit of town or city scenes. Or a ledge on a high cliff, can jump down, with fall damage of half health, to ensure you can't just jump up to it, to try to get in. Entrance for a cavern can be a hole above, That can land you straight into the kidnapping scene without being kidnapped by the creatures, jump into the hole, to check it out or by accident, zone loaded, but end up above the cavern, with the fall, you land and instantly collapse due to cut scene, then the fun begins, with what ever creatures are randomly chosen in there. :D

tldr:

Thanks a bunch for the mod, vinfamy!

Re: "Silly/NI" scenarios: It would be immersive/interesting (imho) to have the player character disguised in some way, with a hood or mask or something, when engaged with allied factions.

I've been wanting to play this mod for a while, finally got my new build to the initial testing phase, this was one of the first things that went in. Definitely cool. I'm hoping that it will find a home in my modlist as a very rare and dramatic event. For testing purposes, and curiosity's sake, I had "non-immersive %" set higher than other options, so I assume that it's my own doing that of the three scenarios that I saw, one was with the Greybeards and another was at the Winking Skeever. While at the 'Skeever I realized that it made total sense that a prime piece of ass would be passed around a bar... and, as it was a brand-new character, no one would have known her... but, if I had been playing for a few hundred hours (and/or was level 107 like another recent commenter) it would have felt weird for people to be involved in the scene who should have either 1) been sympathetic and/or 2) should have been too damn scared of the Dragonborn's wrath. If they didn't KNOW who it was, even if they're allies, it's easy to imagine that they'd be excited about someone that LOOKS an awful lot like that friend of theirs that they admire, because of tattoos or body shape or whatnot ("though clearly it CAN'T be her, because she'd never stand for this"). And after the scene, I would know, the next time that I interacted with those NPCs, but they wouldn't... so I could choose to enact my revenge (with possible legal consequences -- might have to get creative) or pretend like nothing had happened. This is not at all a problem with the mod as it is now, and isn't even a feature request... just a thought about player choice that I wanted to share.

I'm looking forward to experiencing your other mods too, they all look high-quality.

Little issue to report:

my char was kidnapped and raped in the thalmor embassy and escaped. This seems to trigger the main quest embassy-party event. Important chars and quest-givers like Poventus Avenicci and Jarl Siddgeir are moved to the embassy and never leave, 'cause i dont play the main quest.

Yeah, another reason not to use specific locations for the mod. It has the potential to break quests.

Just a thought for 4.0 - to help out those of us who use mods like Hypothermia and Frostfall - could you add a campfire to the outdoor scenes? It can get really cold in Skyrim!

By the way, in 3.1 the timeout between kidnapping attempts setting in the MCM doesn't seem to be working for me. I have mine set a 12 hours, but had two different "failed" ambushes in the space of a few minutes, on two separate nights. Otherwise, this is a very entertaining mod. Great work!

WIP SL Kidnapped 4.0 Redux - Sneak Peak: Gang Bang Indoors and Outdoors

post-1091843-0-04309500-1493227170.jpg

(Damn corrupt Whiterun guards and their secret dealings with bandits)

post-1091843-0-32745800-1493227171.jpg

post-1091843-0-44075000-1493227172.jpg

OMGoooooodnesss

Cannot wait (but will :) )!  

With the new version, will a new save be necessary, or will we be able to install over Kidnapped 3.1 and continue on with established saves?

Just a thought for 4.0 - to help out those of us who use mods like Hypothermia and Frostfall - could you add a campfire to the outdoor scenes? It can get really cold in Skyrim!

By the way, in 3.1 the timeout between kidnapping attempts setting in the MCM doesn't seem to be working for me. I have mine set a 12 hours, but had two different "failed" ambushes in the space of a few minutes, on two separate nights. Otherwise, this is a very entertaining mod. Great work!

In 3.1, timeout applies only to successful kidnaps, not failed ambushes. Timeout will apply to both in 4.0 

Cannot wait (but will :) )!  

With the new version, will a new save be necessary, or will we be able to install over Kidnapped 3.1 and continue on with established saves?

New save not necessary. It's a new mod essentially starting from scratch - new esp, new MCM, new scripts. 

Hell, you can even even run both 3.1 and 4.0 at the same time and enjoy very frequent kidnaps.