So just got this and tried it out, and must say I love the concept and how it works for the most part. The only thing I would really like to see, is for the "female kidnappers" add-on...maybe a way to disable all male attackers and have my male character take male role rather than being strapped (at least a majority of the time). I had (erroneously as it turns out) assumed that the female kidnappers would make it always females...so Imagine my surprise when I was streaking around Whiterun, get kidnapped. Then the next thing you know I have Kodlak and Vilkas taking turns raping my guys ass! I of course then had to kill them on general principles (which means restarting the game again)

I also had a couple ideas for female kidnappers scenarios you might want to consider.

1)Thane Bryling talks Yarl Elisif into throwing a bachelorette party for Vittoria Vicci and the other noble women of Solitude, with the player of course, being the height of the entertainment. (could be a non-aggressive quest where they dont steal your gear, just your dragonjuice)

2)Maven Black-Briar could entice her daughter Ingun Black-Briar into the family business with a little party. Other potential attendees:Vex, Tonilla, Saphire

On that subject though, isn't it kind of defeating the purpose of the whole event to apply chastity devices?  Could you add an MCM option to choose whether or not chastity stuff is used?  Though that is a separate esp so maybe it wouldn't work.  Maybe just leave them off the list, except maybe for the final item(s).

Yeah, I'll add options as to which the DD device types can be equipped.The DD add-on, being the very first version released as is, definitely needs a lot of expanding and compatibility fixes.

Mentioned your mod to Princessity for her Devious Captures mod and she might make it work for SLKidnapped. Could save you more time since she already made many selectable devices from DDI/DDX/DDE/CD (hope there will be heretical res. too) that can be equipped.  

Mentioned your mod to Princessity for her Devious Captures mod and she might make it work for SLKidnapped. Could save you more time since she already made many selectable devices from DDI/DDX/DDE/CD (hope there will be heretical res. too) that can be equipped.  

OT: Many heretical res. are already included in DDx, and some of the newer stuff doesn't work with CBBE, something DDX demands for inclusion afaik. But i'm pretty sure haeretic wouldn't mind if somebody makes a conversion to CBBE. ;)

After getting kidnapped by a guard and it was done, I got the dialog box saying I was dumped back where i was found, but the character was not moved and stayed in place. Trying to use the debug and return inventory also did not return gear to the character. Bugs?

I know you can target your NPC to be a fellow victim, but what can you do to have more than one follower be a victim at the same time without an integrated failed attempt Defeat kind of thing happening? It would also be cool to have kidnaps happen to proc at random as an option when you are blind folded or similar. 

I really enjoy this mod. I find myself wishing instead of being randomly attacked the chance would scale with my perceived level of vulnerability. For instance, if i'm sitting at low health for a long period of time; I have a ton of debuffs on me from FMEA; I'm low level and my armor rating is low;  stumbling cause my character is learning to walk in heels...drunk... etc... seems so oddly specific that I should just make a mod for returning a vulnerability value O.o

Ran into a bit of a snag with the rescue quest. It has the kidnap victim in Ilinalta's deep, but it is using the door on the top of the ruins, that you can't possibly reach without flying or using noclip. Tried going in through the other door, but the pathway to up there is blocked until you have the quest for Azuras star.

Also, it'd be nice if this mod had an option to choose which locations you want to be kidnapped too. I loved the cabin from the initial release because it was small, open, and you could see if anyone came through the door. You didn't clip through anything. Now you get sent to random locations across Skyrim that have non-mod related enemies in them, spawn on inclines or next to a ton of furniture, or other assorted things that make everything look weird. If I could set it so that it's just the cabin, that'd be great.

I could add the cabin scenario back and have this as an option in the MCM in a future version sometime, although TBH I think most people do prefer the multiple scenarios system.

Don't get me wrong, I love the different locations idea, keeps things fresh. The problem I had was that the mod kept spawning me in places that were not friendly to sex animations, and from an immersion standpoint, kind of didn't make sense. Like I'd get placed in a cave surrounded by monsters that would normally be hostile, but for the duration of the mods effects they ignore me, or I get spawned on a hill in said cavern and the sex animation happens on that, causing the character models to clip through the ground a lot. And if it was inside a building, there would be regular NPC's not involved with the mod just walking about as if nothing was happening. The cabin made a lot of sense because the lighting was right, it was flat ground, plenty of space for more than one victim, and private, used only by the kidnappers.

Hey Vinfamy,

I just had an idea (maybe someone else has suggested it already) and was wondering if it might interest you.

Would it be possible to set up an NPC for kidnapping? Separate from the player character, I mean. Some mods let you capture/tie up/put NPCs in a sack. Setting them up for a robbery/sex assault/kidnapping could be a cool revenge. I guess it could be like selling them, maybe?

Maybe the kidnappers will hold them for ransom them to their families. I'm not sure how you could work in a scenario where your character gets invited to watch/partake in the fun, but that could also be cool.

Dunno how feasible any of that is, so if it's way beyond the scope of what you have in mind, please ignore.

Also, will it be possible in the future to not immediately jump the bones of a rescue quest person?

Seconding Nenare's idea a bit here.

Playing as a male character, and loving this mod for the rescue quest, I would love if you could mark NPC's for possible kidnappings instead of a random female, and then also have the quest trigger randomly with a notification ("<chosen NPC> has been kidnapped!"). Basically like the current kidnap scenario where you choose a fellow victim, but you just don't get kidnapped yourself, and are sent to rescue them instead.

Also just wanted to say, amazing work vinfamy !

Version 3.0 MCM menu works fine for me but when I tried to update to 3.1 the MCM menu shows nothing when I open it

Do not upgrade. You can fix the missing menu by uninstalling. loading the save and then resave and reinstall but this is not advisable as it will not work as it should you will still get the issues that 3.0 had I strongly recommend a clean save.

Does anyone know of a major conflict with this mod and another mod? After updating (I had the SLKidnapped No Beast version) my game started crashing. I checked and checked and confirmed it is this mod. I even tried a new game, but it crashes before I can create my character. I'm trying to use version 3.1 and I can't get it to work in any way, shape, or form. I do run a really large number of mods, but I've been doing so for years. And if I disable this mod, boom, everything works fine. I did try running FNIS after enabling the new version. I read back a few pages of forums and I see people were having problems trying to update, but I'm not even trying to update, fresh game won't run either.

**Edit ** It does not crash on load up, just when I either try to load a save (even one at the beginning) or click new game ** /Edit **

Any ideas? Bueller? Bueller?

Thanks!

Plaguetard

Also having this problem. Tried to install a crash fix and it didn't work. Any suggestions? Would going to an older version help?

Ran into a bit of a snag with the rescue quest. It has the kidnap victim in Ilinalta's deep, but it is using the door on the top of the ruins, that you can't possibly reach without flying or using noclip. Tried going in through the other door, but the pathway to up there is blocked until you have the quest for Azuras star.

The door IIRC is the shortcut out. The path up is filled in if you are on the quest otherwise it blocks the area for the quest.

The Ilinalta's Deep dungeon should probably be taken off the list, or the capture point moved to the lower "boss" cell where the loot chest is otherwise.

When near Winterhold my mage keeps getting kidnapped by a Frost Atronach. Unfortunately there aren't any sexual parts or animations for Frost & Storm Atronachs to my knowledge, so nothing happens. I have More Nasty Critters installed, but I think it only has animations for Flame Atronachs.

@ vinfamy

If you want somewhere to port the kidnapped PC to which should fairly consistently have a cast of bad ass villains, you could maybe use Inte's SD Cages mod, see:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36450-sanguine%E2%80%99s-debauchery-cages/

You'd have a range of places to port the PC to, a cage to put them into initially, and a bunch of seriously villainous NPCs there, and those can, if my memory serves me right, be set to respawn every time you enter the relevant game location.

EDIT: You might need to exclude some of the current possible locations as their architecture might be a bit too small/just unsuitable for the type of scene you want to play out

I know that you are trying to keep the mod light and hard dependency free, but that one might help.  Not sure how you calm Inte's bandidos, though, after the even, as they are seriously fierce  :P

Can I take it that this doesn't even make it to the starting post, then?  :)

Guest Emercius

I have something to ask. While defeat is great I always had a problem with 1-2 enemies around takes advantage of player and then just leaves her be even tough there are more enemies from same faction around. I understand it is because how defeat script works, it scans the npcs around when you were "defeated". So I wanted to have a mod where for example if your character get caught off-guard near a place full of enemies or in a place full of enemies they would take the player in after the defeat process happend and keep going with people inside there. Your mod can already take the player somewhere else and initiate sexlab action, but can you put areas where player can be dragged into to existing dungeons, integration with Defeat, a scanner to get location ID and put player to corresponding locations kidnap area. Its probably real complex but I would like someone trying it out.

" - The whole "get kidnapped, raped x times, pass out, teleported back" seems a bit anticlimactic. The optional simple slavery outcome a bit harsh on the other hand. Maybe have an option to wake up still inside the dungeon and have to sneak / fight your way out? "

I totally agree with this comment by Nordlaender.

I do think that a middle  option to be able to wake up still in the cave or dungeon, maybe without the bandits close to you as if they are taking a break from raping you and now gives you a chance to find your way out, all be it you can still get caught and raped again.

Its ok to just blackout and wake up outside sometimes as its a safe option to carry on your adventures ( although i always wake up right next to an angry hostile creature LOL) and the Simple Slavery is a nice touch too as its an unpridictable tough outcome and kind of what bandits might do after using you but i agree at times can be a bit drastic and harsh. So i would love an option system in the MCM menu to maybe set a percentage for all three. Wake up outside after scenario, simple slavery end scene or Wake up still in cave and find a way out.

What i would love as a middle scenario: remember Sexlab Submit? Where attackers are still friendly you but are bound and have to struggle your way out, and if you need too long they will randomly fuck you again? That would be great imho. Probably you'd need ZaZ to bind the player... if you don't want to add that as a requirement (but actually i doubt anybody here doesn't have ZaZ installed), maybe you can use some other resources to integrate them into your mod. Struggling animations would be really cool, but not necessary.

cave and find a way out.

After beeing free, you have ~20 seconds before they get hostile again. Enough to run away or at least hide somewhere.

For now, you can increase the Stamina Multiplier and the Scan Frequency by a large amount to simulate a similar result as what you're describing.

I think that some of the current locations might have to be excluded from this since I have been in places where the lever was on the other side of the gate, or the door was "key required" and so forth. Or maybe there's a way to sort them for making interesting alternatives.

On the other hand, the latest version has worked so well for me that I'm now using it in "normal play" and have it set so that it is infrequent enough for me to forget about it until it happens again.

One thing that I think would be nice, if it was simple to do, would be to be able to set up different event windows for the different areas along with the base chance. So, for example,  I could set city to a narrow late night only window, while wilderness could be set to happen the whole day (just like other bandit attacks etc). Not to replace the percent-chance sliders, just to be clear, but to augment them.

Thanks

The variable timeout is quite do-able. 

The escape event that triggers if you kill the main kidnapper is designed to solve the issue with the scenarios when you get put in a non-escapable place.

Hi, There is a problem with the DD-Add on. They put lots of devices on the player, but your mod doesn't recognize most of them. I got 3 collars, 3 different plugs, boots, etc in about 1 min. But the belts don't count, so the animations are the same as always.

I'll revamp the DD add on in the next version. The current version of DD addon is the first, so has its problems in some systems.

While I do like the idea, I wonder how feasible it is. Most dungeons will have a boss chest marker and a prisoner marker and I'd hope that's what Vin is using. I'm unsure there is another convenient marker he could use to move the player encounter and hand placing markers would be a lot of work and not allow the radiant system to work correctly.

I'm mostly waiting for the next version with the optional dialog boxes for leaving the dungeon immediately or delayed. The dialog with the hostage was a nice change.

Will add that dialogue in the next version.

@ vinfamy

If you want somewhere to port the kidnapped PC to which should fairly consistently have a cast of bad ass villains, you could maybe use Inte's SD Cages mod, see:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36450-sanguine%E2%80%99s-debauchery-cages/

You'd have a range of places to port the PC to, a cage to put them into initially, and a bunch of seriously villainous NPCs there, and those can, if my memory serves me right, be set to respawn every time you enter the relevant game location.

EDIT: You might need to exclude some of the current possible locations as their architecture might be a bit too small/just unsuitable for the type of scene you want to play out

I know that you are trying to keep the mod light and hard dependency free, but that one might help.  Not sure how you calm Inte's bandidos, though, after the even, as they are seriously fierce  :P

Thank you. 

While I try to keep the mod as dependency-free as possible, Kidnapped is very flexible in terms of what can be turned into a scenario - it can pretty much handle any interior location, whether it's vanilla, modded, hostile, friendly, public or private. I'll probably add a modevent and include an easy guide with the next version for people to make their own scenarios or turn their favorite dungeon/ cage/ expanded towns mods into scenarios. 

Just got around to looking at this again and I noticed that only some of the creatures could be toggled on or off. Are you, or can you please release a version that covers all creatures individually?

The "Random Creatures" represent the scenarios with leveled animals. The creature type for this will depend on your level. Normally start with wolf, then sabrecat and then bear etc 

So just got this and tried it out, and must say I love the concept and how it works for the most part. The only thing I would really like to see, is for the "female kidnappers" add-on...maybe a way to disable all male attackers and have my male character take male role rather than being strapped (at least a majority of the time). I had (erroneously as it turns out) assumed that the female kidnappers would make it always females...so Imagine my surprise when I was streaking around Whiterun, get kidnapped. Then the next thing you know I have Kodlak and Vilkas taking turns raping my guys ass! I of course then had to kill them on general principles (which means restarting the game again)

I also had a couple ideas for female kidnappers scenarios you might want to consider.

1)Thane Bryling talks Yarl Elisif into throwing a bachelorette party for Vittoria Vicci and the other noble women of Solitude, with the player of course, being the height of the entertainment. (could be a non-aggressive quest where they dont steal your gear, just your dragonjuice)

2)Maven Black-Briar could entice her daughter Ingun Black-Briar into the family business with a little party. Other potential attendees:Vex, Tonilla, Saphire

Turn City chance to 0. The gender addon almost have no impact on the city scenarios.

I'll add a few scenarios myself with each version but considering everyone's different preferences, I'll probably add a modevent and include an easy guide with the next version for people to make their own scenarios or turn their favorite dungeon/ cage/ expanded towns mods into scenarios. The two scenarios you describe wouldn't take more than five minutes to make considering how the Kidnapped system works. 

Thank you. That would be very helpful. I'll add a modevent in the next version.

After getting kidnapped by a guard and it was done, I got the dialog box saying I was dumped back where i was found, but the character was not moved and stayed in place. Trying to use the debug and return inventory also did not return gear to the character. Bugs?

If this happens again, try to just walk outside and see if the Escape quest auto-completes. Only use the debug option at last resort.

I have shutdown problem when the main menu is loading.

Wrong load order ?

Or may be conlict with dangerous nights or death alternative 

Can't imagine why this would conflict with the two mods above. Haven't heard from any users about incompatibility with them or crash at main menu.

Sounds more like a missing master file/ ENB crash, but not sure.

I know you can target your NPC to be a fellow victim, but what can you do to have more than one follower be a victim at the same time without an integrated failed attempt Defeat kind of thing happening? It would also be cool to have kidnaps happen to proc at random as an option when you are blind folded or similar. 

More than one fellow victim can actually be implemented very easily. Literally I just have to copy and paste the script for the fellow victim one more time.

If I do this in a future version though, the second fellow victim will probably be off by default. Some ppl might experience performance issues otherwise.

I really enjoy this mod. I find myself wishing instead of being randomly attacked the chance would scale with my perceived level of vulnerability. For instance, if i'm sitting at low health for a long period of time; I have a ton of debuffs on me from FMEA; I'm low level and my armor rating is low;  stumbling cause my character is learning to walk in heels...drunk... etc... seems so oddly specific that I should just make a mod for returning a vulnerability value O.o

A few people mentioned health as a modifier to kidnap chance, which I agree - will add in a future version. Currently it's a combination of sneak and poison resistance. 

Thanks for reporting this. Will get rid of this dungeon for the rescue quest in the next version

Don't get me wrong, I love the different locations idea, keeps things fresh. The problem I had was that the mod kept spawning me in places that were not friendly to sex animations, and from an immersion standpoint, kind of didn't make sense. Like I'd get placed in a cave surrounded by monsters that would normally be hostile, but for the duration of the mods effects they ignore me, or I get spawned on a hill in said cavern and the sex animation happens on that, causing the character models to clip through the ground a lot. And if it was inside a building, there would be regular NPC's not involved with the mod just walking about as if nothing was happening. The cabin made a lot of sense because the lighting was right, it was flat ground, plenty of space for more than one victim, and private, used only by the kidnappers.

I'll do a proper sort and filter of the scenarios eventually. I'll also add a guide with the next version for people to make/ add/ convert their own scenarios.

For now, you can set the chance for certain creatures to zero if you don't want non-hostile creatures ruining the immersion. The latest version should have all NPCs in the cell involving in the scene now with stripping off, clapping and cheering. 

Hey Vinfamy,

I just had an idea (maybe someone else has suggested it already) and was wondering if it might interest you.

Would it be possible to set up an NPC for kidnapping? Separate from the player character, I mean. Some mods let you capture/tie up/put NPCs in a sack. Setting them up for a robbery/sex assault/kidnapping could be a cool revenge. I guess it could be like selling them, maybe?

Maybe the kidnappers will hold them for ransom them to their families. I'm not sure how you could work in a scenario where your character gets invited to watch/partake in the fun, but that could also be cool.

Dunno how feasible any of that is, so if it's way beyond the scope of what you have in mind, please ignore.

Also, will it be possible in the future to not immediately jump the bones of a rescue quest person?

Seconding Nenare's idea a bit here.

Playing as a male character, and loving this mod for the rescue quest, I would love if you could mark NPC's for possible kidnappings instead of a random female, and then also have the quest trigger randomly with a notification ("<chosen NPC> has been kidnapped!"). Basically like the current kidnap scenario where you choose a fellow victim, but you just don't get kidnapped yourself, and are sent to rescue them instead.

Also just wanted to say, amazing work vinfamy !

Yeah, I can add a MCM section to pick specific NPC for the quest. Wanted to also add a rescue your spouse thing.

There's already the rescue quest, so I can potentially add an evil choice for the player while he/she arrives at the hideout.

In the latest version, the victim will no longer immediately sleep with you. You need to talk to her first, which can actually be done right there or in a few hours when she's back in a safe place.

Thank you

Also having this problem. Tried to install a crash fix and it didn't work. Any suggestions? Would going to an older version help?

I could have a look at your papyrus.

The door IIRC is the shortcut out. The path up is filled in if you are on the quest otherwise it blocks the area for the quest.

The Ilinalta's Deep dungeon should probably be taken off the list, or the capture point moved to the lower "boss" cell where the loot chest is otherwise.

When near Winterhold my mage keeps getting kidnapped by a Frost Atronach. Unfortunately there aren't any sexual parts or animations for Frost & Storm Atronachs to my knowledge, so nothing happens. I have More Nasty Critters installed, but I think it only has animations for Flame Atronachs.

Will take these out in the next version.

I have something to ask. While defeat is great I always had a problem with 1-2 enemies around takes advantage of player and then just leaves her be even tough there are more enemies from same faction around. I understand it is because how defeat script works, it scans the npcs around when you were "defeated". So I wanted to have a mod where for example if your character get caught off-guard near a place full of enemies or in a place full of enemies they would take the player in after the defeat process happend and keep going with people inside there. Your mod can already take the player somewhere else and initiate sexlab action, but can you put areas where player can be dragged into to existing dungeons, integration with Defeat, a scanner to get location ID and put player to corresponding locations kidnap area. Its probably real complex but I would like someone trying it out.

Actually not a long way away from what Kidnapped's script already has. Maybe can look for a leveled enemy in the loaded area or something like that and moveto there. 

Fantastic mod, your work does not go unnoticed. If I may recommend a trauma position(like in Defeat) as opposed to the bleed out. 2ndly perhaps being captured by either the legion or stormcloaks (for those involved in the civil war). these of course are just recommendations, having lots of fun with the current bulid.

many thanks

This is what what i have missed for a long time :D

I think you have already considered it , but can you put the male/female add just as configuration into the MCM menu ? i play both , male and female and dont want to install/unstill the addon everytime i switch safegames.

Fantastic mod, your work does not go unnoticed. If I may recommend a trauma position(like in Defeat) as opposed to the bleed out. 2ndly perhaps being captured by either the legion or stormcloaks (for those involved in the civil war). these of course are just recommendations, having lots of fun with the current bulid.

many thanks

Thank you. I'll find the trauma idle and alternate it with the knockout idle.

I'll add a few civil war scenarios. For now, I think there are a couple of city scenarios where you end up with Imperial/ Stormcloaks guards (Castle Dour downstair is definitely one of them)

I think you have already considered it , but can you put the male/female add just as configuration into the MCM menu ? i play both , male and female and dont want to install/unstill the addon everytime i switch safegames.

Thank you. The gender addons work by changing the gender of a bunch of actors in the leveled list. As far as I am aware, it's not possible to do this by a MCM option.

You can just download both and install both in Mod Organizer, then tick and untick the appropriate ones each playthrough.

--------

By the way, for anyone that is interested:

SexLab Drunk 1.0 Released

Thank you everyone for your great suggestions so far, for both Kidnapped and Drunk. Please do keep them coming in the thread above. SL Drunk will have optional integration into Kidnapped in the next version. 

many thanks

Thank you. I'll find the trauma idle and alternate it with the knockout idle.

I'll add a few civil war scenarios. For now, I think there are a couple of city scenarios where you end up with Imperial/ Stormcloaks guards (Castle Dour downstair is definitely one of them)

Thank you. The gender addons work by changing the gender of a bunch of actors in the leveled list. As far as I am aware, it's not possible to do this by a MCM option.

You can just download both and install both in Mod Organizer, then tick and untick the appropriate ones each playthrough.

--------

By the way, for anyone that is interested:

SexLab Drunk 1.0 Released

Thank you everyone for your great suggestions so far, for both Kidnapped and Drunk. Please do keep them coming in the thread above. SL Drunk will have optional integration into Kidnapped in the next version. 

I am no modder , just a gamer. But the Mod Slave Trainer does something similiar just with races via MCM menu. It changes the availability of certain races which are spawned at the slaver. if this works with races , why not with gender ?

+++ Can you configure also , for male players variant , the (aggressive) cowgirl preference if kidnapped ?