Can we get a wider range of time between kidnapping events (current 120 sec max).  I like the idea of kidnapping events, however I don't want it to happen all night long relentlessly.  I am looking for an option to have 2 maybe 3 failed kidnapping events per night.

You have the option to set the number of hours between successful kidnapping events, maybe something like that for all kidnapping events. 

My current char is a vampire, and it's not realistic to not be out all night.

With the male kidnappers addon plugin enabled, I'm getting a very reliable ctd when I save, exit to menu and reload. Quickloading without going to menu doesn't seem to be a problem, though I did have one crash while messing around (possibly random). Problem goes away if I disable the addon's plugin.

With the male kidnappers addon plugin enabled, I'm getting a very reliable ctd when I save, exit to menu and reload. Quickloading without going to menu doesn't seem to be a problem, though I did have one crash while messing around (possibly random). Problem goes away if I disable the addon's plugin.

Have you got any other mods altering the ratio of male to female spawns? Feminising/masculinising level lists or whatever it is called.

Have you got any other mods altering the ratio of male to female spawns? Feminising/masculinising level lists or whatever it is called.

Not the ratio, but I do have mods that change level lists in other ways. High Level Enemies, Skyrim Immersive Creatures, Populated Dungeons and a bashed patch meshing them all together (which I forgot to rebuild when I installed this). Probably it's conflicting with these.

Not the ratio, but I do have mods that change level lists in other ways. High Level Enemies, Skyrim Immersive Creatures, Populated Dungeons and a bashed patch meshing them all together (which I forgot to rebuild when I installed this). Probably it's conflicting with these.

You could try the female kidnappers add on. If that causes CTDs then it looks like one of your existing mods. If it works then maybe something is not right with male add on. There is mod on Nexus which does this, you could check that - Masculinized Level Lists 23115

Some good news ...

While working on the Kidnapped version for Fallout 4, I made a big breakthrough/ discovered a much more efficient and flexible approach to scripting this mod which is applicable back in Skyrim. Therefore, the next version of SexLab Kidnapped will be a major update  - SL Kidnapped 4.0, which will:

• Get rid of all the 'high-risk' scripts (i.e. the cloak spell, the harmony spell and the kinda inelegant method of handling the rescue victim) that are most responsible for lags and incompatibilities in some people's systems. 
  • Have unlimited number of scenarios - which will now be picked based on the player's location no matter city, town or wilderness. You will never get sent to a dungeon that is already cleared anymore. Dungeons and stuffs added by mods will automatically be used if they include a valid actor to be a kidnapper - you won't even need to convert/ make your own scenarios anymore, as long as you can get them in the game, Kidnapped will automatically pick them up. 
  • Scenarios are no longer limited to interiors - for example you will now be able to be kidnapped by Stormcloaks or Imperials for example depending on which civil war side (kidnapped by both if no side) you side with
  • Dynamic determination of kidnap chance - there won't be a strict kidnap window anymore - nightime will increase the base chance and the system will have a lightweight way of checking how many friendly NPCs are actually around and seeing the player, which will reduce the kidnap chance
  • No more need for the DD addon - If you have DD installed, you will now be able to toggle DD stuff on and off via the MCM
  • Much more creature types - those with MNC installed can set the chance of these new creatures 
  • Actual dialogues
  • Handling of follower regardless of the follower mod used, option to automatically make the current followers the fellow victims
  • Option to have more than one fellow victim
  • An short scripted scene to actually show the player get snuck up on by the kidnapper - not just a message box anymore
  • A mod event as promised so that Defeat/ whatever other mod can use this as an outcome
  • Even more customizations
  • And more

4.0 should be superior to all the previous versions in all aspects: performance, compatibility, customizability, and features. I will leave Kidnapped 3.1 on though if people want to continue their save game/ prefer the old scenario system for some reason.

The flip-side of the good news is the next version is going to take more time now. Partly because of what is happening with Fallout 4 and also because Kidnapped 4.0 require 50% of the current script to be completely re-written - which is only for the best.

Also, I have read all your comments. I will do another big multi-quote answer when I get the chance.  

Some good news ...

While working on the Kidnapped version for Fallout 4, I made a big breakthrough/ discovered a much more efficient and flexible approach to scripting this mod which is applicable back in Skyrim. Therefore, the next version of SexLab Kidnapped will be a major update  - SL Kidnapped 4.0, which will:

• Get rid of all the 'high-risk' scripts (i.e. the cloak spell, the harmony spell and the kinda inelegant method of handling the rescue victim) that are most responsible for lags and incompatibilities in some people's systems. 
  • Have unlimited number of scenarios - which will now be picked based on the player's location no matter city, town or wilderness. You will never get sent to a dungeon that is already cleared anymore. Dungeons and stuffs added by mods will automatically be used if they include a valid actor to be a kidnapper - you won't even need to convert/ make your own scenarios anymore, as long as you can get them in the game, Kidnapped will automatically pick them up. 
  • Scenarios are no longer limited to interiors - for example you will now be able to be kidnapped by Stormcloaks or Imperials for example depending on which civil war side (kidnapped by both if no side) you side with
  • Dynamic determination of kidnap chance - there won't be a strict kidnap window anymore - nightime will increase the base chance and the system will have a lightweight way of checking how many friendly NPCs are actually around and seeing the player, which will reduce the kidnap chance
  • No more need for the DD addon - If you have DD installed, you will now be able to toggle DD stuff on and off via the MCM
  • Much more creature types - those with MNC installed can set the chance of these new creatures 
  • Actual dialogues
  • Handling of follower regardless of the follower mod used, option to automatically make the current followers the fellow victims
  • An short scripted scene to actually show the player get snuck up on by the kidnapper - not just a message box anymore
  • A mod event as promised so that Defeat/ whatever other mod can use this as an outcome
  • And more

4.0 should be superior to all the previous versions in all aspects: performance, compatibility, customizability, and features. I will leave Kidnapped 3.1 on though if people want to continue their save game/ prefer the old scenario system for some reason.

The flip-side of the good news is the next version is going to take more time now. Partly because of what is happening with Fallout 4 and also because Kidnapped 4.0 require 50% of the current script to be completely re-written - which is only for the best.

Also, I have read all your comments. I will do another big multi-quote answer when I get the chance.  

That sounds amazing! I have one question about 4.0. Will there be an option for kidnappers to steal your items when you're naked?

nice Idea for a mod and great effort !

Unfortunately I like to play as bandit ( player.addtofaction XY ) and this mod makes all lesser vanilla bandits untalkable and nameless...

Hmm i had simillar problem with Master Vampire. All became namless and unlootable after installing SLK. Anyways glad to hear that rework is in progress. For me the mod did not work 90% of the time and i cant justify keeping it my my game. Got frustrated when after being kidnaped it telported me beneth the cave floor and i couldnt get out without console comand. Also i think the locations with beasts are way to crouded. The mentioned cave had 3 wolf , giant and a spider, all living peacfully togheter. I think having 1-3 creatures should be maximum otherwise they all began to stand ontop of eachother. Also every 1st animation that started on kidaped girl had 2 animations from 2 diffrent actors triggering at the same time resaulting in one humping the air and the other being misalign to the girl.

Some good news ...

• Actual dialogues
  • And more

JEez dude you are a machine lol. You are making numerous feature rich excellent mods for Skyrim, AND for fallout 4 as well. On top of it you are in University. Whats your secret?? haha.

Some good news ...

• Actual dialogues
  • And more

JEez dude you are a machine lol. You are making numerous feature rich excellent mods for Skyrim, AND for fallout 4 as well. Not to mention that you reply to people on forums regarding bug fixes and additional features regularly. On top of that, you are in University as well! Whats your secret?? haha.

Some good news ...

While working on the Kidnapped version for Fallout 4, I made a big breakthrough/ discovered a much more efficient and flexible approach to scripting this mod which is applicable back in Skyrim. Therefore, the next version of SexLab Kidnapped will be a major update  - SL Kidnapped 4.0 [...]

Crivens, lad, are ye human? Your quick mastery of a new mod output is ... astonishing. And you read and react to all those comments, too. :blink:

That being said, some good news above indeed. Looking forward to this, never mind the time it'll take. Cool mod so far already, thank you a lot, and keep having fun. :)

Some good news ...

• Actual dialogues
  • And more

Good grief, do you ever sleep??  =)

He isnt really Vinfamy... he is TALOS!

All hail Talos and his MIGHTY powers and ability to do his University homework AND modding and never ever sleep!. ( kneels down and kisses the floor).

Great work Tal...er.. Vinfamy!! 

Do take your time and we will all patiently await this new version in awe! :) 

Well i will anyway  :P

Not sure if this is relevant anymore, considering version 4 will be a total rewrite, but just in case:

The lack of a SEQ file for quest with the "start game enabled" flag set causes the infamous dialogue bug. I couldn't get the rescue mission dialogue until I generated a SEQ file using Tes5Edit.

I see you have deleted some dialogues, specially in the "dialogue generic hello" group. Too risky I think and if you want to avoid grettings during scenes, adding a package with some of the dialogue related flags unchecked may work.

As I read Rooker post I looked at the male kidnappers addon and find some actors deleted. Something that could cause CTDs if other mods try to check on those references for whatever reason. It could also explain the CTD mentioned by Rooker as after loading a save without exiting the game first, the game engine does alter leveled actors in odd ways.

Not sure if this is relevant anymore, considering version 4 will be a total rewrite, but just in case:

The lack of a SEQ file for quest with the "start game enabled" flag set causes the infamous dialogue bug. I couldn't get the rescue mission dialogue until I generated a SEQ file using Tes5Edit.

I see you have deleted some dialogues, specially in the "dialogue generic hello" group. Too risky I think and if you want to avoid grettings during scenes, adding a package with some of the dialogue related flags unchecked may work.

As I read Rooker post I looked at the male kidnappers addon and find some actors deleted. Something that could cause CTDs if other mods try to check on those references for whatever reason. It could also explain the CTD mentioned by Rooker as after loading a save without exiting the game first, the game engine does alter leveled actors in odd ways.

4.0 won't have the dialogue bug anymore. I actually only discovered the (very easy) SEQ fix while working on Drunk.

I'll start with a blank esp. Abosolutely nothing will be deleted now. I will make the kidnappers say what I want them to say using temporary quest alias and AI package. 

I have a few ideas on the gender add-ons, we'll see,

Great mod!  And more to come?  Excellent ...

This may have been asked and answered, so excuse me if it has;  are you adding gender check to make the rapist and hostage gender appropriate?  My female PC rescued a female NPC and the "thank you" sex scene started which is inappropriate for hetero play.

Some good news ...

• Actual dialogues
  • And more

Self aware robots don't need sleep. ;)

Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to your fantastic mods. xoxo

Some good news ...

• Actual dialogues
  • And more

Self aware robots don't need sleep. ;)

Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to your fantastic mods. xoxo

Maybe he was kidnapped and put into a mod creation sex machine. :D

Some good news ...

• Actual dialogues
  • And more

wow that's great, love this mod adds a lot of fun.

when you say no more dd addons is there going to be a check for when the player is enslaved?

during the leash game for (not sure if it was devious framework or ss that controls it, they both have the leash) i got kidnapped heard the darts, went to cell with bandits then the slavers leash yanked me out of bandit cell back to where i was (load screen bandit cell then load screen back to where i was close to riften,  it was funny got me unenslaved (said slaver died) and got away from being kidnapped in just a few loading screens :P

no crashes or such but kidnapped grabbed me during the walk to riften for being sold to simple slavery.

i'm running devious framework and devious enslaved continued simple slavery and all requirements of course with the deviously kidnapped addon.

i redid the save prior to it becoming night and just turn off player kidnapped till i was sold.

as well i got kidnapped to japhet's folly before i even discovered the east empire company i had to coc riverwood then i noticed i had kill haldyn in my quest list so i just went back to a prior save, not sure if that quest would have got bugged didn't want to take a chance.

the quest is http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Rise_in_the_East

Hi

A lot of NPC are missing in the game, for example i cant do the Kolkerg mine quest cause there is nobody in the mine.

If i remove ur mod the come back in the mine.

Even a very nice work, i like it.

Caused by the gender add-on, not the base mod itself.

In any case, the next version will remove nothing.