1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

@EgoBallistic Any idea on that last bit? 'Cause I've had similar myself, from having a weapon out when Violate kicks in. Can't holster, and as such, fucks with the camera/anims. Didn't seem to matter if it were DD/RH, or neither, not havin the weapon holstered before Violate kicks in/restraints are applied by something (DCW too).

in console, do:

prid 14

playidle raidersheath

Hello , been playing this mod a while now but ive run into a problem. My PC started out getting locked in restraints ( started a new game) I went to the vendor and bought keys, but when I try to unlock them the game tells me I do not have the proper key. I did buy both keys but nothing works. Also my PC jumps like she is wearing a hobble dress or something even though the only thing is a bra and belt, both chastised. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You start with DCW ? It's quest item and need complete quest to remove.

Hobble will be fixed when you put back hobble dress, exit inventory and take it off.

should have tried to equip unequip dress in the first place... thanks for your reply, I was getting frustrated as it was a game breaker.

50 minutes ago, Yonkiidudl said:

Any chance that you can convert this to atomic beauty?

If there is legal conversion references for atomic beauty it can be done by outfit studio. But bones is very hard to convert.

Also i hear there is only fusion girl convert.

And no one do atomic beauty convert.

I've got one of the devices on me (one of the corsets, i think it's the steel one) - I didn't put it on, so i assume it's my abduction mod. Except, the corset doesn't show up in my inventory. When I try to place another piece of clothing on me (that goes in the same slot) I can't. It equips it for a moment, then unequips. Is there a fix for this?

4 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

What im missing is male device and torture support ... you cannot use chastity devices or full chastity on male other dd devices just vanish and npc just vanish if equipped with bodydevices. Will there be support for males?

A: Q6 of the FAQ:

Q: Will this mod ever support male player characters?
A: Male player characters will never be officially supported. Blame it on me being lazy or on the general lack of interest of the LL community in DD support for males. It's also just fair, because the gaming industry is making me play guy characters in their games all the time and I don't like that either. Some of the items offer male models at their creator's discretion, in which case I might add them to DD, so that they can be used on male NPCs. But I will not ever give any sort of guarantee that any particular item will work on males, and I will never test or design any feature of this mod with male characters in mind.

B: DD/DCW are entirely untouched since ~11 June 2018.

23 minutes ago, kiwi_sock said:

is there a way to get a shock collar off if i don't have the code? a super mutant put it on my character and then despawned

Sounds like you're using Real Handcuffs, that's a different mod, so you should ask in its support thread instead (collars from DD don't have unlock codes, only physical key items which unlock them).

But here's a hint, go into the MCM for RH and in its debug menu highlight the line where it says you're wearing a collar, select that and then exit the MCM.

44 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Sounds like you're using Real Handcuffs, that's a different mod, so you should ask in its support thread instead (collars from DD don't have unlock codes, only physical key items which unlock them).

But here's a hint, go into the MCM for RH and in its debug menu highlight the line where it says you're wearing a collar, select that and then exit the MCM.

i realized that after i posted that LOL - thanks

cant use cbbe sevenbase on devious device since i dont use the josie etc bodyslide. 

.. so i changed the slider name into cbbe. seem it work. oh well

problem is this 

<Preset name="AmpleBod" set="RestrictiveBootsBlack">

<Preset name="ZeroAll" set="RestrictiveBootsBlack">

other device present use outfit studio .change it into cbbe body  and will show and apply tho not on servitron body.

On 8/25/2020 at 11:20 AM, Noque said:

cant use cbbe sevenbase

I have no clue about what you speaking.

Changing sliders names not a good idea because those sliders is build into body and used for enlarge or smaller body. Instead of that you need load all dd outfits into outfit studio, clear existing sliders from outfit, load your body reference into it, apply all sliders to outfit, delete loaded body reference if there it no need (body need in body outfits). Save project with new name and build it in bodybuild.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I have no clue about what you speaking.

Changing sliders names not a good idea because those sliders is build into body and used for enlarge or smaller body. Instead of that you need load all dd outfits into outfit studio, clear existing sliders from outfit, load your body reference into it, apply all sliders to outfit, delete loaded body reference if there it no need (body need in body outfits). Save project with new name and build it in bodybuild.

it just i dont understand how to use the outfit studio..

21 minutes ago, Noque said:

it just i dont understand how to use the outfit studio..

Then converting to other type of body if it uses different sliders will be hard.

If sliders is the same there nothing to do only build into bodyslide.

Also if your body have different bones then you are doomed: to convert dd outfit to that type of body need master knowledge of outfit studio.

Example is fusing girl convert (some good people always do it)

Edited: also if your new body have different shape - then you need used converting references to transfer outfits to new shape.

Edited2: Maybe you mean presets not show up?

Then you just need edit some xml files. I can check later it home what need to update.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Then converting to other type of body if it uses different sliders will be hard.

If sliders is the same there nothing to do only build into bodyslide.

Also if your body have different bones then you are doomed: to convert dd outfit to that type of body need master knowledge of outfit studio.

Example is fusing girl convert (some good people always do it)

Edited: also if your new body have different shape - then you need used converting references to transfer outfits to new shape.

Edited2: Maybe you mean presets not show up?

Then you just need edit some xml files. I can check later it home what need to update.

i followed devious requirement..

yes. the present not showing on cbbe base  nor the cbbe base present show on devious device..cant batch build em since i use cbbe sevenbase..it show sliderpresent (outfit studio)if change (cbbe body). the present show.dint touch em because the present on my 1st post. and slidergroup (devious device)change (Cbbe) cbbe body present show so i just do that. i guess i see when i meet kimy later

1 hour ago, Noque said:

nor the cbbe base present show on devious device..

If you use vortex  you need found file in fallout4 data folder data\tools\bodyslide\sliderpresets xml file with your interesting preset. If you don't name you need to check all files (open in notepad or similar text editor) to find that:

<SliderPresets>
    <Preset name="3DCGH" set="OutfitStudio"> where preset name will be name of your preset

and add there:

<Group name="DeviousDevices"/>

down the other groups what here present.

Note - in one file can be many presets search your interesting name by search.

You need found line <preset name="your preset name" and below near the other groups add this group: <Group name="DeviousDevices"/>

Then close a bodyslide and open by new, now when you select devious devices item your preset will be show.

The same for you need to do for cbbe base.

If you use MO or NMM i have no clue where those files are stored you must figure out yourself. Also you can modify your body installation archive to add this changes into archive and install body for new.

31 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

If you use vortex  you need found file in fallout4 data folder data\tools\bodyslide\sliderpresets xml file with your interesting preset. If you don't name you need to check all files (open in notepad or similar text editor) to find that:

<SliderPresets>
    <Preset name="3DCGH" set="OutfitStudio"> where preset name will be name of your preset

and add there:

<Group name="DeviousDevices"/>

down the other groups what here present.

Note - in one file can be many presets search your interesting name by search.

You need found line <preset name="your preset name" and below near the other groups add this group: <Group name="DeviousDevices"/>

Then close a bodyslide and open by new, now when you select devious devices item your preset will be show.

The same for you need to do for cbbe base.

If you use MO or NMM i have no clue where those files are stored you must figure out yourself. Also you can modify your body installation archive to add this changes into archive and install body for new.

ohh so i dont need to rename the present and group name with that. thank