1 hour ago, HeyYourself said:

Sorry to bother, but how do you supposed to take off the chastity belt and bra? I have keys, I found Kimi and bought keys off her, but they don't do anything. To save time, I googled the issue, and found that there is allegedly supposed to be "Bound" (or "Belted"?) quest started as soon as the devices are equipped. Is that true? I have no quest related to DDs. The stuff got on my char via Violate.

Side note just in case ppl suggest reinstalling fo4: using MO. My Data folder isn't messed up.

Thank you!

If you have the restraint & chastity keys (you need the chastity for the bra & belt), then try to remove the items & you should get a popup asking if you want to unlock the item. Keep in mind, you can break the key.

The Belted Quest is from Deviously Cursed Wasteland, and only starts on a "new game".

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

If you have the restraint & chastity keys (you need the chastity for the bra & belt), then try to remove the items & you should get a popup asking if you want to unlock the item. Keep in mind, you can break the key.

The Belted Quest is from Deviously Cursed Wasteland, and only starts on a "new game".

Thanks for taking time man! Yep, I googled a bit more and figured out that quest is from another mod.

On the keys, idk. I have them, it just doesn't pop anything up. Maybe there should be, like, a gold and an iron key, since the chastity stuff was gold and iron? Eventually, that bra sticking into my view in 1st person annoyed me to fucks and I just used console to unequip it.

27 minutes ago, HeyYourself said:

Thanks for taking time man! Yep, I googled a bit more and figured out that quest is from another mod.

On the keys, idk. I have them, it just doesn't pop anything up. Maybe there should be, like, a gold and an iron key, since the chastity stuff was gold and iron? Eventually, that bra sticking into my view in 1st person annoyed me to fucks and I just used console to unequip it.

Grab Boston Devious Helper... it will remove DD and Real Handcuffs items "safely". Using the console to remove DD items.. will cause issues.. some are bad ones.

6 hours ago, HeyYourself said:

Eventually, that bra sticking into my view in 1st person annoyed me to fucks and I just used console to unequip it

You have very strange installation version. Bra never messes with first view in latest version. Only Restrictive boots. How to fix it's explain a few times in this thread before. In original DD is only two keys: restraint key - for most restraints. chastity key - for bra and chastity belt. Not sure but vibrators maybe too. But probably they use a restraint key. If you don't have another dd mod there no other keys. Deviously Cursed wasteland have more keys but devices not automatically equipped by other mods with those keys.

Edited: Even if you don't have a key unlock menu shows always. If not you have mod conflict or wrong load order. Also when you don't have key if you try unlock bra - it says: you don't have a key.

On 5/27/2020 at 9:56 AM, Elsidia said:

You have very strange installation version. Bra never messes with first view in latest version. Only Restrictive boots. How to fix it's explain a few times in this thread before. In original DD is only two keys: restraint key - for most restraints. chastity key - for bra and chastity belt. Not sure but vibrators maybe too. But probably they use a restraint key. If you don't have another dd mod there no other keys. Deviously Cursed wasteland have more keys but devices not automatically equipped by other mods with those keys.

Edited: Even if you don't have a key unlock menu shows always. If not you have mod conflict or wrong load order. Also when you don't have key if you try unlock bra - it says: you don't have a key.

Literally, previous page

Had exactly the same thing. Idk, which version is the latest one? I downloaded the one that's in the first post... 2.0, from mega, iirc. Is there a newer one?

I also found it strange that dialog doesn't pop up for chastity bra and belt. It does with real handcuffs. Maybe it has something to do with Fallsouls? Fallsouls is known to introduce sorting refresh glitch into the quest list in pip-boy, for example.

izzyknows, uhm, which issues? I unequipped all and then removed items from the inventory by their ids.

38 minutes ago, HeyYourself said:

uhm, which issues? I unequipped all and then removed items from the inventory by their ids.

Restraints mostly. They're scripted and using the console doesn't terminate the scripts. For example, wrist ropes, you force remove them and all seems good, then on FT or reload your PC or NPC is playing the bound animation. The only fix is to craft the exact item, equip it, then remove it correctly.

Force removing the bra "might" cause piercings not to equip. Or the belt "might" cause plugs not to equip. DD is buggy and very touchy how things work.

Literally, previous page

Then if you read all - there was i said that bra do not do that - it have on restraints boots. In old version bra have body but in last version from bra body removed.

which version is the latest one?

Yes the same version. But if still you have problem with bra it may happen because you wear those boots or some other bugged armor. Or at least you can add to bra 1stperson view as described in those part.

dialog doesn't pop up for chastity bra and belt.

Mod conflicts, wrong load order. I never have problems with bra pop up message. Solution: disable mod by mod before menu pops up. Or just got bra equip it, manipulate the locks. If after that menu pops up, then violate messes up with putting on bra. If then no menu too - then wrong mod load order or conflict with some of your installed mods. (I have violate, real handcuffs too and bra works fine). Solution in that case i described before.

Elsidia, yes, I read it all. And I had no boots equipped, just the bra and the belt. The color of the bra is black, and what sticks into sight in 1st person is also black and it looks exactly like on the screen the dude uploaded. I'll take a look into the load order, thanks, maybe there is a problem there. Idk about the no problems with these mods man. I've been playing on and off in sky and fo4 since 2013 and if it's more or less ok on fo4 (at least, it doesn't crash), it was a CTD-fest playing with these on sky. So I simply don't have a lot of trust in these, lol. I literally have 2 scripted mods from here and unfortunately one of the mods inherits a dep on this.

izzyknows, that's pretty cool, huh. Gonna try it if I run into these again.

14 hours ago, HeyYourself said:

The color of the bra is black

Hmm... only curious. If you wear only that black bra in 1rst person is too black things? Also maybe you can get me id of that bra i take look in my fallout 4 how it looks and from what mod it is.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Hmm... only curious. If you wear only that black bra in 1rst person is too black things? Also maybe you can get me id of that bra i take look in my fallout 4 how it looks and from what mod it is.

lol, so I loaded an older save to give the IDs of the things and decided to check my suspicion if it's the Fallsouls that prohibits DD menu from popping up. It is the Fallsouls. Turning PipboyMenu OFF in the Fallsouls MCM fixes interaction with DD. Might be worth it to add this info in FAQ here, since Fallsouls is a very popular mod.

Upd.:

Unequipping the bra properly via dd menu fixes the aforementioned clipping of it into 1st person.

IDs coming right up.

Uhm, I take it you want the base id of the bra? Do I need the creation kit to get that info or something like that? I believe refid is instance specific and won't be of use,

21 minutes ago, HeyYourself said:

lol, so I loaded an older save to give the IDs of the things and decided to check my suspicion if it's the Fallsouls that prohibits DD menu from popping up. It is the Fallsouls. Turning PipboyMenu OFF in the Fallsouls MCM fixes interaction with DD. Might be worth it to add this info in FAQ here, since Fallsouls is a very popular mod.

Upd.:

Unequipping the bra properly via dd menu fixes the aforementioned clipping of it into 1st person.

IDs coming right up.

Uhm, I take it you want the base id of the bra? Do I need the creation kit to get that info or something like that? I believe refid is instance specific and won't be of use,

Open console: help "iron bra" or how  it's named - there is id

Open console - if bra is in inventory player.showinventory - > found bra and there is id.

Edited: If you unequip bra through console there left second part of bra with visible meshes - because can be abnormally clipping.

20 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Open console: help "iron bra" or how  it's named - there is id

Open console - if bra is in inventory player.showinventory - > found bra and there is id.

Edited: If you unequip bra through console there left second part of bra with visible meshes - because can be abnormally clipping.

10015DE6

Didn't understand the edit. Iron Chastity Bra clips into 1st person when you crouch only if it's equipped. If it's unequipped (regardless of the way it's been uneqipped - be it the proper one through the DD's popup menu -> unlock, or via console) - it doesn't.

2 minutes ago, HeyYourself said:

Iron Chastity Bra clips into 1st person when you crouch only if it's equipped

Ok i check it home with my Fallout 4 and write fully report. Now i'm in work and what you described happens only with restrictive boots no bra.

It's been about 2,5 hours from this moment.

For info:

DD items are with two parts:

1) first part is invisible part on you and that part is what you see in inventory, have unlock menu, all messages and what key you need also other useful variables to set different settings (as example there you can set 0% chance to struggle out - that means you will never struggle out even after 1 million try)

2) second visible part - that part contains what type of dd item is (bra, wristcuffs, etc.) Also there are write all effects (blindfold, hopping, etc.) Also this part have visual armor meshes what you see on you when are out of inventory. But this part is invisible in inventory and be shown up only in console player.showinventory)

When you equip first part in inventory, second part equips automatically. When you unequip first part, second part unequipped, remove all effects and was destroyed.

When you remove first part with console second part left on and have all effects what that dd part have. As example if you remove leg cuffs by console - you still hopping because second part is still on you. Also if you remove second part by console too - then there no trigger effects remove script and hopping effects stay too on.

And to get you more confusing all that's not that easy: if second part contains animations those part still need first part where is stored effects remove script and what animations variables are on. A second part technically only contains keywwords what says to script what type of animation is on.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Ok i check it home with my Fallout 4 and write fully report. Now i'm in work and what you described happens only with restrictive boots no bra.

It's been about 2,5 hours from this moment.

For info:

DD items are with two parts:

1) first part is invisible part on you and that part is what you see in inventory, have unlock menu, all messages and what key you need also other useful variables to set different settings (as example there you can set 0% chance to struggle out - that means you will never struggle out even after 1 million try)

2) second visible part - that part contains what type of dd item is (bra, wristcuffs, etc.) Also there are write all effects (blindfold, hopping, etc.) Also this part have visual armor meshes what you see on you when are out of inventory. But this part is invisible in inventory and be shown up only in console player.showinventory)

When you equip first part in inventory, second part equips automatically. When you unequip first part, second part unequipped, remove all effects and was destroyed.

When you remove first part with console second part left on and have all effects what that dd part have. As example if you remove leg cuffs by console - you still hopping because second part is still on you. Also if you remove second part by console too - then there no trigger effects remove script and hopping effects stay too on.

And to get you more confusing all that's not that easy: if second part contains animations those part still need first part where is stored effects remove script and what animations variables are on. A second part technically only contains keywwords what says to script what type of animation is on.

This post seems to hint at a problem I'm having.  Cait got hobbled during a Violate scene.  When I removed her bindings after escaping the scene, the hopping animation persisted.  Is there any procedure to follow to stop the animation?  Or a console command in a pinch?

Great mod and works perfect otherwise.

43 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

This post seems to hint at a problem I'm having.  Cait got hobbled during a Violate scene.  When I removed her bindings after escaping the scene, the hopping animation persisted.  Is there any procedure to follow to stop the animation?  Or a console command in a pinch?

Great mod and works perfect otherwise.

I seem to have resolved the issue.  I'm not sure how I was able to remove the restraints after the Violate scene as apparently I did not have a key.  In any event, I went to Kimy in GN,  bought a restraints key, reequiped the restraint on Cait and then unlocked it.  Cait reverted to her default costume but she's not bunny hopping anymore.

42 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

Or a console command in a pinch?

Console command not helps. You need put on her back leg restraints, have restraints key in your inventory (you can spawn this key by console) and exit from her inventory. Then return back and remove a leg restrains - for that need key in your inventory. after that she must stop hobbling. If not then after remove enter console select her and do command showinventory. If there is hidden equipped item - then you need remove it by removeitem. If that not work, then clean her inventory and  do command - removeall. After that repeat a procedure by putting on leg restraints. Now it must help. When you unequip item there shows up new item - unequipme before exit. Do it what it say - or all equipped items unequiping.

4 hours ago, HeyYourself said:

10015DE6

Ok  this device is from Devious devices as i expected and i test it in game first view.

In spoiler are results:

Spoiler

Bra not have 1rst view in Fo4edit:

Clipboard1.jpg.ad7fe0db1dcba88aa65416112e2d1a5d.jpg

My first view in crouching (wear only iron bra):

ScreenShot1.jpg.2352ddb67371433a3eb342643fb28ae6.jpg

How bra look in bodyslide:

Clipboard2.jpg.fef1c2c02b526a6e251844e09dd0705f.jpg

Elsidia, it looks the same in bodyslide. Here are the in-game screens, maybe you'll spot the thing and say what is causing it?

Spoiler

1. Char is visually wearing nothing except the chastity bra and belt:

637734248_Fallout4Screenshot2020_05.29-19_03_51_60.thumb.png.7a3b014d777c8e1bb850eb89c711bd82.png

2. PipBoy inventory:

1937932149_Fallout4Screenshot2020_05.29-19_04_02_14.thumb.png.6468c74f72526a581c4d5a78383ef394.png

3. Console output:

57323410_Fallout4Screenshot2020_05.29-19_04_10_01.thumb.png.4bfdc09abb1b1feb0c1c693e2893fcd9.png

4. Clipping in crouch:

1764946115_Fallout4Screenshot2020_05.29-19_04_18_69.thumb.png.8af046511dc466662908ddbecf795c77.png

16 hours ago, HeyYourself said:

what is causing it?

I have no clue but i suspect your pipboy fx.

But we can try to fix you bra:

First test only with bra after fix if it helps test it in complex with chastity belt - if bug return need fix belt to.

Ok here we go:

You need learn how to work with fo4edit. Or at least (i think it's dangerous for DD - CK)

You see the my first picture from my post? there is bra in fo4edit. You need put in that line:

DeviousDevices\1stPersonHands.nif

Your bra id is 10015DE5 where you need do modifications (i recalculate id for you mod situation and add your hex load order 10)

In spoiler are stroke from boots how it can be wrote:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.bd9983d47e1de0c7da98da121643b5b9.jpg

Also if it not helps you can try disable Pipboy Fx - load a save if it not crash check how it works without it. If crashes start new game and spawn those items to test how it looks without. Also if not helps we can try add first view from original Fallout4. I can later try to find it. Also later i can try to explain a little how to use Fo4edit.

I restore my DD devious devices.esm to original (i have there many bug fixes and add gas-mask from DD meshes) and

i modified in that way all bra and belts was i found into DD and put modified dd into that thread.

You need put this file straight to data folder. Also if something works wrong - you can restore from original mod.

If you not modify your DD by Fo4edit or CK - you can rewrite this and test how it works with  Pipboy Fx.

But still you have problem with straight jacket - those can unequip your pipboy forever. When you enter in pipboy in that jacket you see naked arm only.

Edit - i use Devious devices first look not original.

Devious Devices.esm

1 hour ago, asdf935 said:

Is there a way to change the number of locks

Only by rewrite script. In game not possible.

You probably try to pick very heavy lock what can't be unlock by default because it's so hard.

As example institute wrists cuffs can't be picked by standard but in mini game there still is 1% chance to pick it.

On 5/30/2020 at 2:13 AM, HeyYourself said:

Elsidia, it looks the same in bodyslide. Here are the in-game screens, maybe you'll spot the thing and say what is causing it?

Reveal hidden contents

1. Char is visually wearing nothing except the chastity bra and belt:

637734248_Fallout4Screenshot2020_05.29-19_03_51_60.thumb.png.7a3b014d777c8e1bb850eb89c711bd82.png

2. PipBoy inventory:

1937932149_Fallout4Screenshot2020_05.29-19_04_02_14.thumb.png.6468c74f72526a581c4d5a78383ef394.png

3. Console output:

57323410_Fallout4Screenshot2020_05.29-19_04_10_01.thumb.png.4bfdc09abb1b1feb0c1c693e2893fcd9.png

4. Clipping in crouch:

1764946115_Fallout4Screenshot2020_05.29-19_04_18_69.thumb.png.8af046511dc466662908ddbecf795c77.png

You don't happen to have this installed, do you?

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, m.skynet said:

Quick question.

If a chastity belt is on, should it filter AAF sex animations so vaginal/anal "activities" won't be included?

(trying to understand whether my mod setup is wrong or this feature is not implemented)

That's not a DD feature. DD doesn't block any sex animations.

6 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

That's not a DD feature. DD doesn't block any sex animations.

Hm. I see. I assumed it kinda works like Skyrim one, where worn DD items are used to filter available animations. You can't have vaginal sex through METAL panties so it makes sense...