The scripts for this Mod stopped working for me. Once a device is equipped, as usual i can´t unequip or drop them but there is no menu to unlock etc. Not sure which causes this. I have the Gag morphs, Fusion Girl Conversion and a walk replacer installed. I doubt those break it. Can RealHandcuffs with its Patch break DD ? I doubt it. Im clueless

3 hours ago, AkiKay said:

The scripts for this Mod stopped working for me. Once a device is equipped, as usual i can´t unequip or drop them but there is no menu to unlock etc. Not sure which causes this. I have the Gag morphs, Fusion Girl Conversion and a walk replacer installed. I doubt those break it. Can RealHandcuffs with its Patch break DD ? I doubt it. Im clueless

I have all those things in my typical load and they haven't caused the behavior you describe. Long ago I ran into issues with some mods which included buggy scripts which would sometimes fail to terminate, and then block any other scripts (including those for DD) from running. I've also heard it's possible to explode the script count in your save by opening up DD in ESP Explorer since it basically spawns a container with multiples of every device all at once with attached scripts, and then they don't go away when it's closed; as a result I've avoided doing that but haven't actually observed it myself.

Have you tried starting a new game or from a clean, unmodded save?

15 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I have all those things in my typical load and they haven't caused the behavior you describe. Long ago I ran into issues with some mods which included buggy scripts which would sometimes fail to terminate, and then block any other scripts (including those for DD) from running. I've also heard it's possible to explode the script count in your save by opening up DD in ESP Explorer since it basically spawns a container with multiples of every device all at once with attached scripts, and then they don't go away when it's closed; as a result I've avoided doing that but haven't actually observed it myself.

Have you tried starting a new game or from a clean, unmodded save?

I´ve tried a new game and also reinstalled the mod. Manually extracted the files over the files the mod manager installed to assure its all there aswell. Just doesn´t want to work. Can too many script mods or AAF animations break DD ? Maybe my game is just too challenged to handle DD scripts aswell. 

I attached a loadorder of my mods below:

Spoiler

load1.thumb.PNG.facdfb04a54370f9fe873e43ca058428.PNG

7 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I attached a loadorder of my mods below:

It's hardly to say - to many mods there. If menu not appear when you equip restraint from inventory then some of mods breaks a DD scripts.

I check all by list but don't remember any what can stop dd script work by memory. But there is mods in Fallout 4 what breaks dd scripts.

My companion was recently equipped with some devices during Violate, and they were automatically unequipped on Violate completion and her standard equipment put back on. However, she's still doing the hopping animation and holding her arms up like she's in a stock.

• I've verified in the console that nothing is actually equipped to her, as far as DD goes (at least it doesn't show anything. see below)
  • I've tried equipping DD items and unequipping them (pretty tough to do for a companion), but this only fixes the problem until I load into a different cell.
  • recycleactor revealed that there's an invisible item equipped to her. Tt along with "UNEQUIP ME BEFORE CLOSING" showed up in her inventory, but as I lost all her items when recycling, I reloaded to get them back. I thought I could just repeat this, but the invisible item won't show up again.
  • I also tried disable and enable, as well as killing her first. Nothing.

Is there something I'm missing on how to get rid of that invisible item? I tried searching through the forum, but I just see people complaining about characters being stuck in the hop animation and no provided solutions.

5 hours ago, delete1618 said:

I'm missing on how to get rid of that invisible item?

Sometimes it's hard. Item what you meant is use for correctly unequip NPC and disappear itself.

1) Equip only wrist cuffs.

2) Exit from companion and watch her cuffs on

3) Return to companion - unequip wrist cuffs.

4) Your named equipment shows up in inventory.

5) Unequip this too.

6) Exit the companion and repeat those with leg cuffs

If you not unequip this item - companion will stuck in animation forever.

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Sometimes it's hard. Item what you meant is use for correctly unequip NPC and disappear itself.

1) Equip only wrist cuffs.

2) Exit from companion and watch her cuffs on

3) Return to companion - unequip wrist cuffs.

4) Your named equipment shows up in inventory.

5) Unequip this too.

6) Exit the companion and repeat those with leg cuffs

If you not unequip this item - companion will stuck in animation forever.

Well, that worked to get her to stop hopping. When I try to repeat this process to get her to lower her arms, it seems to break the game. Saving freezes the game, loading a new cell freezes the game, fast travel freezes the game...I guess I just have to live with Piper's arms being raised forever. Cool...

24 minutes ago, delete1618 said:

Saving freezes the game,

About this i got on my skin. It's happen when you equip DD items on NPC. After equip - just save the game to new slot to be sure wait while it save - it can take up to 1 minute. After that all must work to normal while you not equip new items on NPC. Save must got back normal speed.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

About this i got on my skin. It's happen when you equip DD items on NPC. After equip - just save the game to new slot to be sure wait while it save - it can take up to 1 minute. After that all must work to normal while you not equip new items on NPC. Save must got back normal speed.

Oh, wow. You're right. It took longer the one minute (closer to five), but it started working after that.

8 hours ago, dragonfox0033 said:

so when something explodes in game i automatically wear gags and other stuff is there a way to prevent this from happening other then trying to avoid explosion 

Uninstall a mod what do this? DD is framework and not equip anything even in explodes.

16 hours ago, dragonfox0033 said:

so when something explodes in game i automatically wear gags and other stuff is there a way to prevent this from happening other then trying to avoid explosion 

Sounds like Deviously Cursed Loot.

You need to mess around with the settings to prevent this from happening all the time.

On 7/18/2020 at 8:41 PM, dragonfox0033 said:

If you have a mod called Bondage Grenade, it replace some ingame ennemy grenade by those special one.

20 hours ago, prouded said:

Devious Devices Quest mods except

Not hear about it - only some less mods.

AAF Raider pet - uses some Devious devices in own quest - gag - that's all

AAF violate - when you surrender it equips on you devious devices. Work with DCW surrender - someties DCW surrender, sometimes AAF violate.

Fallout 4 slavery system - no quests - early beta version with many bugs and no work on it - capture slaves and equip dd on it.

Sex Harassment - no quests - you can be abuse by NPC and those decide in play with equip dd.

That's all about i heard.

Are there any mods, scripts or updates which allow for vibrator sounds and controller feedback? Those features were available when playing Devious Skyrim mods, but seem to be missing in Fallout 4 mods. 

I've just invested considerably more time in learning use and programming of Atmega and Arduino devices (as had been requested by a few people) for purposes of building gameplay feedback devices, but I do not know how to write the game scripts to trigger feedback effects. I'm only into developing the hardware and human interface devices to act on those events.

5 hours ago, ChaosZen said:

allow for vibrator sounds and controller feedback?

Sounds can be done just need figure out right repeat cycle for good sound and write time function what activates this sound.

Controller feedback - no idea how it can done. And my controller no vibration.

10 hours ago, ChaosZen said:

Are there any mods, scripts or updates which allow for vibrator sounds and controller feedback? Those features were available when playing Devious Skyrim mods, but seem to be missing in Fallout 4 mods. 

I've just invested considerably more time in learning use and programming of Atmega and Arduino devices (as had been requested by a few people) for purposes of building gameplay feedback devices, but I do not know how to write the game scripts to trigger feedback effects. I'm only into developing the hardware and human interface devices to act on those events.

Should be doable, I think the F4SE functions exist/can be used. I recall @EgoBallistic saw a thread somewhat related to that, and I think the conclusion was "Interesting, could probably be done".

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Should be doable, I think the F4SE functions exist/can be used. I recall @EgoBallistic saw a thread somewhat related to that, and I think the conclusion was "Interesting, could probably be done".

There are Papyrus functions for controlling vibrations using a controller:

bool Function RampRumble(float power, float duration, float falloff)

Function ShakeController(float afLeftStrength, float afRightStrength, float afDuration)

Those are for standard controllers like XBox etc.  It would also be possible to write a F4SE plugin control devices that use a different interface, but the target audience for that would be smaller of course.

I don't normally play with a controller, but I have one, and I'd be willing to script something if someone has a particular idea in mind.

On 6/29/2020 at 9:20 AM, prouded said:

Thats how it looks.Screenshot_176.png.984cedd4f35b89176c4749d4938e33a6.pngScreenshot_177.png.232f2f6eea50d56094b369e964d05e6f.png

Get the same problem
but its starts after i pressed new game

devices.that were equiped by belted quest is on
but i dont have any massages.when i press on it=(
Devices.thats dont needed scripts.equips normaly
turned off all mods exept DD DCW and their depends
doesnt works

UPD
As i see,something is with scripts,because when i launch with via fallout4(not F4SE) its working

Can it be AAF?

15 hours ago, Benderovskiy said:

Can it be AAF?

I play with AFF without problems.

Ohh... what i can say. Some of your mod replace a dd scripts even if disabled. Need uninstall this mod. Or mod load order is wrong. If you want play dcw badly - do the fresh install, only dcw requirements, start new game - check dd menus. it must work. If not, i don't know. Have damage archive of dd?

Then when works install next mod, check again. If works repeat all process while found mod what guilty.

Edited: Also you can try reinstall dd and dcw when other mods disabled. Maybe it restore a dd damaged scripts. But only maybe.