14 hours ago, prouded said:

No I dont use a custom race mod.

If I try to equip something on an settler or a companion the outfits are still hidden.

I'll be honest.. I'm lost.

Last thought... Equip a pair of restrictive boots & a slave harness on a settler & post a screen shot.

34 minutes ago, prouded said:

Thats how it looks

HA! Figured it out!! :)

You're missing the scripts!

Reinstall DD then make sure it installed correctly. (open the Devious Devices 2.0.7z and compare to the installed files)

Then rebuild the outfits.

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

HA! Figured it out!! :)

You're missing the scripts!

Reinstall DD then make sure it installed correctly. (open the Devious Devices 2.0.7z and compare to the installed files)

Then rebuild the outfits.

DD is working no!

Thanks helped a lot.

Does the gag-talk force-greet come from this mod? Can I disable it?

Meaning the force-greet by every NPC that makes you go "Mmmpgh!" in few variations and they'll say something like "You're wearing a gag, but maybe I can understand you why don't you try again" or something along those lines.

It messes with a lot of other force-greet interaction mods (especially timed ones) and I'd rather imagine the mumbling than go trough this menu every time I try talking to someone while gagged.

5 hours ago, kiesu said:

Does the gag-talk force-greet come from this mod? Can I disable it?

Meaning the force-greet by every NPC that makes you go "Mmmpgh!" in few variations and they'll say something like "You're wearing a gag, but maybe I can understand you why don't you try again" or something along those lines.

It messes with a lot of other force-greet interaction mods (especially timed ones) and I'd rather imagine the mumbling than go trough this menu every time I try talking to someone while gagged.

Yes, this is the mod doing it. I've seen a few other folks say they delete that from the ESP using FO4edit, though I haven't tried personally.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, this is the mod doing it. I've seen a few other folks say they delete that from the ESP using FO4edit, though I haven't tried personally.

Thanks!

I tried searching this thread what the correct thing to remove would be but didn't find anything. So I poked around the esm, and deleted all quests mentioning gag. The force-greets seem to have ended after a quick test. Hope I didn't break anything lol

5 hours ago, Celestialskaura17 said:

This might be a stupid question. but how do you get the devices?

Or buy in Diamond city from Kimy.

Or get it equipped by supported mod Deviously Cursed Wasteland

Or get it equipped by third part mods (AAF surrender)

12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Or buy in Diamond city from Kimy.

Presumably you meant Goodneighbor (she's either sitting to the left of the stage when you're facing it, or under the stairs through the door there). Also Kimy charges insane prices unless you're flush with caps. You can also buy keys from her to unlock restraints and chastity devices, at similarly inflated rates.

Another tempting option is ESP Explorer, but I gather from what others have said that using it with DD's ESP can wreck your save because it basically spawns a container with one (or more) of every device, and all of them have scripts attached, so... yeah that's not so good I guess. And of course you can still use the console's help command to look up IDs for the devices you want and additem to add them to your inventory.

Lots of mods here have DD integration which will force devices onto you, or start dialogue with NPCs who will help you out of them (or may just take advantage of you instead). Some also add keys to the inventories of hostiles who put the devices on you, which can be an easier source, some also steal all your DD keys before equipping new restraints on you.

Off the top of my head: Deviously Cursed Wasteland, AAF Violate, AAF Sexual Harassment, Boston Devious Helper... there are almost certainly others I haven't used (MCG maybe?).

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Also Kimy charges insane prices unless you're flush with caps. You can also buy keys from her to unlock restraints and chastity devices, at similarly inflated rates.

giggles in oxygen depravation from suffocating beneath giant pile of purified water because vanilla balance doesn't exist :classic_smile:

On 7/5/2020 at 6:59 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

giggles in oxygen depravation from suffocating beneath giant pile of purified water because vanilla balance doesn't exist :classic_smile:

A classic case of Bethesdic Hypoxia for sure.

14 hours ago, Elsidia said:

With DCW you don't need money to get dd items)

Same for AAF Violate, Sexual Harassment, and likely a number of other mods which force devices on you (just have to keep praying to Eris until chaos grants you the outfit pieces you desire). Also a tip, once you manage to unlock and unequip a piece you're wearing, you can often alter it at the armor workbench to a preferred color or style too.

52 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Also a tip

Also a tip from me: if script decide randomly equip on you dresses from dd - you are lucky - you got free dress and event don't need to free for her: dresses reference is damaged and without repair script can't equip it on you: instead of it those dress is left into your inventory. Straitjacket dress not in this count, also hobble dress. Only non restraint dresses what lock on you but you are completely free.

This may have come up previously but I don't know for sure...  only the default CBBE body slide bodies are available in Body Slide with Devious Devices.   Any of the custom ones that I have downloaded, including the one I am currently using, do not show up.  They do for all other outfits listed as CBBE, just not for DD.   Any ideas?

4 hours ago, BlueBoxAssociation said:

This may have come up previously but I don't know for sure...  only the default CBBE body slide bodies are available in Body Slide with Devious Devices.   Any of the custom ones that I have downloaded, including the one I am currently using, do not show up.  They do for all other outfits listed as CBBE, just not for DD.   Any ideas?

I don't recall anyone having mentioned that, but I also don't have any custom body presets saved in BodySlide so can't easily check. I normally build against a standard zero-sliders preset with morphs enabled, and then use LooksMenu presets instead (so the outfit will conform automatically to them in-game). Though lately I've been using wdaigle's marvellous FG conversion, as I switched to using the ZeX/Fusion Girl body over a year ago now.

2 hours ago, BIGMANKILLER said:

hi, i am a fan of you since skyrim, starting this in fallout 4 i loved it but i cant find the configuration menu, its compatible with MCM or its in another place? (i hope there is one)

You're looking for this:

On 7/8/2020 at 6:06 PM, vaultbait said:

I don't recall anyone having mentioned that, but I also don't have any custom body presets saved in BodySlide so can't easily check. I normally build against a standard zero-sliders preset with morphs enabled, and then use LooksMenu presets instead (so the outfit will conform automatically to them in-game). Though lately I've been using wdaigle's marvellous FG conversion, as I switched to using the ZeX/Fusion Girl body over a year ago now.

Anyone know if wdaigle's conversion works with latest Fusion Girl body?

17 hours ago, Olmech said:

Anyone know if wdaigle's conversion works with latest Fusion Girl body?

See the most recent posts in its support thread, but the short answer is that any devices with no included body seem to be fine. Full outfits with an included body will need a newer 1.61 "FusionGirl" body loaded in Outfit Studio replacing the older "BaseFBody" but I haven't tried yet and there are open questions as to whether additional steps are required because of the HHS integration for at least some of them. I did a preliminary test with the restrictive corset/boots and noted that the feet clip through, but redoing body zaps may solve that I'm not sure.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

See the most recent posts in its support thread, but the short answer is that any devices with no included body seem to be fine. Full outfits with an included body will need a newer 1.61 "FusionGirl" body loaded in Outfit Studio replacing the older "BaseFBody" but I haven't tried yet and there are open questions as to whether additional steps are required because of the HHS integration for at least some of them. I did a preliminary test with the restrictive corset/boots and noted that the feet clip through, but redoing body zaps may solve that I'm not sure.

Thank you much!