Elsidia Posted July 30 Posted July 30 Open console, type: player.showinventory find inside harness id, first two letters will be mod hex load order. Find in your mod manager this hex load order and you know, from what mod it is. DD not have harness with chains.
thrustin Posted August 14 Posted August 14 (edited) how do i remove a gag from a npc random npc have gags and i need to talk to them. is there no way to remove npc gags? they just auto gag themselves I might be done playing in general if i need to restart to uninstall mod Edited August 14 by thrustin
Crelck Posted August 14 Posted August 14 20 hours ago, thrustin said: how do i remove a gag from a npc random npc have gags and i need to talk to them. is there no way to remove npc gags? they just auto gag themselves I might be done playing in general if i need to restart to uninstall mod I think you just need to buy a key in Goodneighbor in the Memory Den from Kimy. With that key you should be able to remove the restraints.
thrustin Posted August 15 Posted August 15 I found those keys and tried but the npcs are stuck with the mouth gag. i click npc says they cant talk while gagged. it feels like autonamy redux placed it, still testing stuff atm. Also tried putting it in there inventory by sneaking wont work. no command work either tried that. When i sneak its not in there inventory and cant place unlocker in there inventory
Elsidia Posted August 15 Posted August 15 (edited) 4 hours ago, thrustin said: i click npc says they cant talk while gagged. i If you have RC8 or RC9 version of DD, you can speak with NPC in 30 sec interval second time after first talk Edited August 15 by Elsidia 1
thrustin Posted August 15 Posted August 15 i do have rc9. just funny they did this too themselves lol
thrustin Posted August 16 Posted August 16 okay solved, just spamming talk over and over opens inventory and its there but pickpocket its not showing there
Elsidia Posted August 17 Posted August 17 On 8/16/2026 at 8:31 AM, thrustin said: nd its there but pickpocket its not showing there There no pickpocket - have a key and remove gag, so simply. Like you unequipped any other armor on NPC.
thrustin Posted August 17 Posted August 17 Thanks for responding everyone. Seems to be working fine now. Poor mama Murphy had one went back to settlement. Then she died whoops
Elsidia Posted August 18 Posted August 18 If NPC is restrained with arms bindings, she lost her behavior and set back to default, so she goes to museum. It's know bug or feature and can't be fixed by DD now, 1
Kokopizza Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Every time I try to remove a collar from a character in game it says I do not have the right key, even though I bought both keys from the vendor in goodneighbor
Elsidia Posted September 14 Posted September 14 2 hours ago, Kokopizza said: I try to remove a collar from a character Collar name?
tahmrys Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) Hi all, Very new to modding and attempting to use DD with CBBE in Nexus mod manager. I'm unable to use the nif files to mesh to CBBE at all. I'm using BodySlide and while the items are picked up it keeps throwing the error "NifFileName:Unable to load input nif." Steam library address to tools\bodyslide\shapedata\file folder\file.nif Basically checking I'm not missing the obvious here! I've manually installed both multiple times, tried with different CBBE body types. I'd just install but I have multiple mods relying on DD so it's going to mess things up. Advice? Edited September 14 by tahmrys removed " error
Elsidia Posted September 15 Posted September 15 15 hours ago, tahmrys said: Advice? In Bodyslide settings path is .......\common\Fallout 4\Data\
Kokopizza Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 9/14/2026 at 1:22 AM, Elsidia said: Collar name? Its the steel collar
Elsidia Posted September 17 Posted September 17 On 9/16/2026 at 8:39 AM, Kokopizza said: Its the steel collar DD_RestraintsKey "Restraints Key" [KEYM:09004C57] - you need 2 keys, not one. 1
Dr_Ju1ce Posted September 17 Posted September 17 My character has no restraints on currently and still get gag moaning sounds periodically, I was restrained with a gag at one point but I have since gotten them off. Any tips on fixing this minor problem?
Franco Cozzo Posted September 17 Posted September 17 2 hours ago, Dr_Ju1ce said: My character has no restraints on currently and still get gag moaning sounds periodically, I was restrained with a gag at one point but I have since gotten them off. Any tips on fixing this minor problem? Re-equip a gag (manipulate the locks) and then unequip it.
Kokopizza Posted September 18 Posted September 18 23 hours ago, Elsidia said: DD_RestraintsKey "Restraints Key" [KEYM:09004C57] - you need 2 keys, not one. I purchased the restraints key and the chastity key from the vendor in goodneighbor before I made the post but I appreciate you taking the time to help
Elsidia Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) 13 minutes ago, Kokopizza said: purchased the restraints key You need purchase 2 restraint keys as one is not enough Edited September 18 by Elsidia
fallshark890 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/18/2026 at 2:38 AM, Franco Cozzo said: Re-equip a gag (manipulate the locks) and then unequip it. Hey i have a similar problem like that, but in my case the gag effect bug only appeared when i entered a power armor...then i exit the power armor and the gag effect is still there, i tried equiping a gag then unequip it after, as you said...but it didn't restore the sound...here's the video that i take to make it clear *sorry for my broken english The video: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kJ5x3c5zexwbBj3Ta-d9qnnajOHhObtk?usp=sharing
Elsidia Posted September 19 Posted September 19 What is that ballgag-big02 - it's not from DD, or you just rename it? And answer on question - entering in powerarmor it changes player class and DD do something about i don't know. I'm not familiar with armorscript. 1
Elsidia Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) 55 minutes ago, fallshark890 said: case the gag effect bug only appeared And you will be surprised. This gag sounds and script not from DD. When you are gagged, you can speak with followers without gag sounds. When you speak with NPC, NPC says "Hello here!" Then you can choose gag answer, and only then player plays gag sound. So ask about this in mod page, what add this. Edited September 19 by Elsidia 1
Franco Cozzo Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I think its from Kziitd Fetish Toolset, maybe check the MCM options if equipping/removing doesn't work. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now