On 7/22/2020 at 11:32 AM, prouded said:

Hi, are there any Devious Devices Quest mods except for "Deviously Cursed Wasteland"?

Besides those @Elsidiamentioned, there's also Boston Devious Helper which I haven't really used much but seems to include a number of DD-related miniquests/scenes. There's also a BDSM clothing and supply shop in Barbarous Continent where you can be employed as a demonstration slave/model.

Rumble feedback is what seems to be missing most whenever I alternate between Skyrim and Fallout 4. Just having the controller rumble during vibe and plug vibration events, and possibly at the end of sex events (like Skyrim SL orgasm events) would be a 200% improvement. We can look at other options once we get to that point.

On 7/24/2020 at 11:12 AM, EgoBallistic said:

I don't normally play with a controller, but I have one, and I'd be willing to script something if someone has a particular idea in mind.

18 hours ago, ChaosZen said:

Rumble feedback is what seems to be missing most whenever I alternate between Skyrim and Fallout 4. Just having the controller rumble during vibe and plug vibration events, and possibly at the end of sex events (like Skyrim SL orgasm events) would be a 200% improvement. We can look at other options once we get to that point.

I can make a quick patch to make rumbles work during vibe/plug events.  If possible I'll try to make it work without modifying DD's own files.  Let me see what I can come up with.

19 hours ago, ChaosZen said:

Here's a quick proof of concept for DD events.  The controller vibrates in synch with the moans and sounds from the DD events.  The intensity depends on the type of event, i.e. moaning/edged/orgasm/wind-down.

It's an esl-flagged esp that uses DD as a master, doesn't overwrite anything.  Install with mod manager or drag into Data folder and enable.

DD Vibrate.7z

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

This topic is about Devious Devices for Fallout 4.  You should ask this in the DD topics for Skyrim.

Sorry - used  the search function when I was in the skyrim section. Didn't notice that it comes up with results from other games, too. Sometimes the search on LL is pretty confusing. Deleted my post here and and opened it again in the hopefully right forum.

On 7/26/2020 at 2:48 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Here's a quick proof of concept for DD events.  The controller vibrates in synch with the moans and sounds from the DD events.  The intensity depends on the type of event, i.e. moaning/edged/orgasm/wind-down.

It's an esl-flagged esp that uses DD as a master, doesn't overwrite anything.  Install with mod manager or drag into Data folder and enable.

DD Vibrate.7z 928 B · 9 downloads

Works perfectly. Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

What you mean - added? Those sounds always was into that folder but no use in game - and i not see how it can be used in game: no modified esp of new addon

I used Audacity to add the vibration sounds to the existing voice files (The ones used in the Sound Descriptor), and compressed it down to a single track.

14 minutes ago, asdf935 said:

I used Audacity to add the vibration sounds to the existing voice files (The ones used in the Sound Descriptor), and compressed it down to a single track.

LOL! That's what I did a long time ago. I even changed a few of the "moans".

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

That's what I did a long time ago.

Ok. For me personal i rework plugs script - take off orgasm event for plugs and steal a idea /edited error/ from Skyrim  - inflatable plugs now inflate and deflate, add some random events from skyrim: random inflate, deflate, plugs moves inside and she do a short  moan, sometimes starting vibrator vibrates (level from 0 to 5, zero not vibrate, 5 strongest vibrate). Rework vibrate sounds and add to this event: different vibrate strength, different sound. Also when she are suffer enough, starts standard vibrate animation from original mod. All anal plugs have 0 vibration strength but in script vibrations are supported.

In future i plan made remote vibrator control what can be buy from Kimy - say 10000 caps. Maybe more to be expensive thing. This control system operate the vibrate strength and have some unsuspected effects and need be to used as hacking device to vibrations control system. If you /edited error/ fail you can get some punish events)

Not planning add NPC support - still i have no idea how to done this.

In this case i found that in original mod is bug - horny orgasm sound is in game but in script are error - randomly play 1 sound when i reality there must be 2 diferent sounds. Bug are in gagged orgasm event. No plays randomly horny gagged orgasm.

Edited: also i don't found how to start force idle when you are moving - player stops, plays only sound but no idle. Sometimes it stops and play idle. Fallout 4...

53 minutes ago, PsychoGamer1246 said:

Not sure if this has been asked before but is there a way to make npc's stop greeting you when wearing a gag? It gets really annoying.

Remove the gag dialogue with xEdit. It is really forking annoying!

23 hours ago, izzyknows said:

That sounds pretty darn kool!

Not so cool as i want) Yesterday in relaxing process i understand that some vaginal events got max priority by anal - that means some anal events not happen because vaginal vibration is on max level. That means i need rework script to make fair game for anal events too)

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

In Skyrim this event is annoying too but instead of Fallout4 it's continue a dialogue after that. I wonder it can be rework gag dialogue for Fallout 4 to work in the same way? Have no clue. If you have maybe can be more fair play.

I wonder if some day i decide push DD 2.0 version update to DD 2.0fanupdate0.1? Of course as minimum i need got permission from Kimy and resolve some things what can't released in that version but are in my game) Also i fix some important bugs in but it also create some new bugs what i have no clue how to resolve)

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I was having a look at trying to remove that hopping from the leg cuffs, they're not joined so it makes no sense. If you go into combat mode you get a slow walk which is fine but the non combat is pretty game breaking as the pc is helpless (and if they were fitted with arm cuffs while in non combat mode they can't then go into combat mode).

I did have a look at the devices but it wasn't obvious which effect needed to be removed. I would assuming removing the entry from each item DD_EffectSpell_CuffedLegs_Strict "Restrained Legs" [SPEL:09011975] would work (rather than deleting the spell) but I wasn't sure how safe that was.

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

which effect needed to be removed

If you want remove all effects - there is plugin what do it for you. Even for hobble dress. I don't test it but people says it's work excellent.

If you want only for leg cuffs when i be home i check the leg cuffs in xedit and say what you need remove from it. Also in leg cuffs will left slow walking - if you need remove it too - then i need check more scripts from dd.

20 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

If you want remove all effects - there is plugin what do it for you. Even for hobble dress. I don't test it but people says it's work excellent.

If you want only for leg cuffs when i be home i check the leg cuffs in xedit and say what you need remove from it. Also in leg cuffs will left slow walking - if you need remove it too - then i need check more scripts from dd.

Many thanks, I'll check that mod out.

I'm happy with the slow walk as that's appropriate it's just that awful hopping I want to get rid of

EDIT:

I just tested Neb's mod and it works perfectly. In fact it's exactly what I wanted as it leaves the slower walk. Thank you so much for pointing it out :classic_smile:

10 hours ago, Slorm said:

I just tested Neb's mod and it works perfectly. In fact it's exactly what I wanted as it leaves the slower walk. Thank you so much for pointing it out :classic_smile:

A related mod I use with DD is:

I have blindfolds deactivated (same in Skyrim) they're too much of a game breaker for me.

I did notice one other minor effect if arm cuffs are fitted while the pc is still in combat mode (Sexual Harassment will do it if approached while holding a drawn weapon), the pc stays stuck in that mode as the "R" no longer works. Is there a console command to force the pc into non combat mode as that would stop the slightly annoying effect of the pc direction moving around with the mouse. I've raised it as a bug in the SH thread as it should disarm the pc first. Not a biggie just a little annoying (I did try resetting the anim archetype but that just points the weapon forward)

3 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I have blindfolds deactivated (same in Skyrim) they're too much of a game breaker for me.

I did notice one other minor effect if arm cuffs are fitted while the pc is still in combat mode (Sexual Harassment will do it if approached while holding a drawn weapon), the pc stays stuck in that mode as the "R" no longer works. Is there a console command to force the pc into non combat mode as that would stop the slightly annoying effect of the pc direction moving around with the mouse. I've raised it as a bug in the SH thread as it should disarm the pc first. Not a biggie just a little annoying (I did try resetting the anim archetype but that just points the weapon forward)

@EgoBallistic Any idea on that last bit? 'Cause I've had similar myself, from having a weapon out when Violate kicks in. Can't holster, and as such, fucks with the camera/anims. Didn't seem to matter if it were DD/RH, or neither, not havin the weapon holstered before Violate kicks in/restraints are applied by something (DCW too).