9 minutes ago, m.skynet said:

Hm. I see. I assumed it kinda works like Skyrim one, where worn DD items are used to filter available animations. You can't have vaginal sex through METAL panties so it makes sense...

Kimy abandoned the F04 version...

Or oral sex wile wearing a penis gag.

12 hours ago, m.skynet said:

I assumed it kinda works like Skyrim one

Trust me i play many Skyrim SE about 2 month and there is too rape from DCL through heavy metal) Even they not try to take belt off))

But DD is written without AAF and script extender because it's not filter sex animations. Maybe some is even better while script extender makes more stress to Fallrim. Ouch! Fallout 4)

Edited second times - Sex not included in DD. That means if you use sex mod it's need to check if you wear a belt. Technically DD can't know what sex mod you use.

19 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Trust me i play many Skyrim SE about 2 month and there is too rape from DCL through heavy metal) Even they not try to take belt off))

But DD is written without AAF and script extender because it's not filter sex animations. Maybe some is even better while script extender makes more stress to Fallrim. Ouch! Fallout 4)

Edited second times - Sex not included in DD. That means if you use sex mod it's need to check if you wear a belt. Technically DD can't know what sex mod you use.

With regards to DCL - if something like you describe happens, I assume it is a bug. Or a chastity belt with opening for anal - as far as I know there are such items.

I'd assume at worst case there would be a patch that would signal AAF in one way or another what kind of animation tags are prohibited. I am not familiar enough with AAF mechanisms to think of a proper way to do this, but I would assume it is possible to set some global filter for keywords of animations that are chosen for each sex scene.

25 minutes ago, m.skynet said:

I assume it is a bug.

Very happen bug - I specially put on me Queen's Sarah chastity belt - what for centuries haven't keys - but NPC just ignore this belt and rape me always as i haven't belt) Only one belt help Timed maiden belt. For others is as i describe - and no one time i not got on open belts) Also i can say - belts work only for consensual sex -if you have belt on - you can't sex. But you can be raped by NPC)

But return to Fallout 4. You need to study AAF configuration files and their language - .xml files. There is internet tutorial from AAF founder. As i know it can prevent takes off dd items when strip - i use that type of xml file in my Fallout4. But about to filter animations for dd - not sure maybe you found something useful in tutorial. About keywords not sure - usually need then dd as master for AAF or write mod detector script and if dd exists manually add a keywords to AAF - that means you need rework AAF working engine.

On 5/22/2019 at 5:14 AM, siderr said:

Quick incompatibility report here, Fallsouls doesn't work well with dd. DD items are not visually equipped and menus are not appearing.

Thanks for your fyi. It helped me track down my issue with things not appearing or working properly.

Spoiler
On 6/21/2020 at 1:36 PM, LinksSword said:

has anyone by any chance managed to remove the dlc masters requirements from the esm?

Would love to try this out without having to fork over money to bethesda.

On 6/21/2020 at 5:50 PM, Elsidia said:

Seems dd uses items and mechanic from dlc. Without it not work.

Did it myself, was only ~10 mins work at most with xEdit.
Only issue there, though, is since you lack the DLC itself (which AWKCR requires), you'd need to copy-paste another plugin, rename it to match the AWKCR name and extension, *then* load it up in xEdit and remove the records trying to reference AWKCR itself (you can use Apply Script -> Report Masters to find em easily).

@Elsidia It's only really some colouring options for the Catsuits, that make AWKCR a 'requirement', along with some keywords for its "Combat Surrender" which is buggy as fuck regardless.

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

which AWKCR requires

The most funny thing is that AWKCR not require for DD) - i remove it long time ago and all work fine. AWKCR need for DCW - because it uses armor keywords to trigger cursed collar when you wear a armor. At the first day i open xedit: clean masters - AWKCR goes in history from dd.

If it need somehow that not be masters - then i don't know)

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Combat Surrender

I fix mostly bugs for me and it works fine. Only thing what i not touch is combat surrender can trigger at early stage and tp you in Diamond city, what broke a belted! quest if you not enter in Diamond city by gate. In theory if set  condition not to tp to diamond city when belted! quest is in early stage it can be fixed too.

7 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Explains why those haven't appeared in a while.

Hmm... on appearance it maybe not guilty. It's only not shock if you wear a armor because in script are check  - if you wear awkcr keyword then shock are activated. But still you may found it in cursed container. AWKCR not add to collar. And it is equiped by random event not with AWKCR

only in master time  script is If Player.WornHasKeyword(_ClothesTypeArmor_Slot33) || Player.WornHasKeyword(_ClothesTypeClothing_Slot33) || Player.WornHasKeyword(_ClothesTypeUnderarmor_Slot33) || Player.WornHasKeyword(_ClothesTypeBiosuit_Slot33)

Then activate a shock - those keywords are from awkcr.

9 minutes ago, prouded said:

Its every armor of the Devious Devices Mod.

Without screenshot i can't say anything as: you don't build those armors in bodyslide

Or: dd instillation folder not activate in mo or you install dd in wrong folder. How it can be done i don't know sometimes i wonder how users can get this thing?

2 hours ago, prouded said:

Its every armor of the Devious Devices Mod.

If you can see the outfits in body slide, then build one of them and screen shot the little "Success" popup. That will let us know where BS is putting the meshes.

Kool! That looks good! :)

Now..

Are you using a custom race mod? Some have special requirements for outfits.

Do they show up when equipping them on a female settler or female companion? We know the outfits will show, Kimy's dress works, which is in the same batch. You could even use Kimy as a test subject. Just openactorcontainer 1 and equip a different outfit.

This might sound silly.. but, DD only work on females.

I'm pretty sure it's been answered in the past 83 pages, but I haven't found that answer. :P Is there a version that does NOT require AWKCR? I'm using a different overhaul, namely crafting framework and clothing overhaul (with an esp that I can update whenever I'm running new mods).

On 6/26/2020 at 5:42 PM, izzyknows said:

Kool! That looks good! :)

Now..

Are you using a custom race mod? Some have special requirements for outfits.

Do they show up when equipping them on a female settler or female companion? We know the outfits will show, Kimy's dress works, which is in the same batch. You could even use Kimy as a test subject. Just openactorcontainer 1 and equip a different outfit.

This might sound silly.. but, DD only work on females.

No I dont use a custom race mod.

If I try to equip something on an settler or a companion the outfits are still hidden.

On 6/28/2020 at 7:30 AM, Swanky said:

I'm pretty sure it's been answered in the past 83 pages, but I haven't found that answer. :P Is there a version that does NOT require AWKCR? I'm using a different overhaul, namely crafting framework and clothing overhaul (with an esp that I can update whenever I'm running new mods).

You can remove the AWKCR requirement pretty easily in xEdit (FO4Edit), 'long as you're careful.