12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This never was in DCW bug. Seems not work DD scripts. need items name or id to check it.

UPD: In Theory this can only happen if try two conflicting devices is equipping - one of it are unequiped and second equipped but in reality not, because equipping slot is blocked.

You're probably right. I am aware of the blocked slot issue, it happens fairly regularly. This one I know I've gotten a few times from DCW. I search a box, get a message that I've triggered a trap and got a DD locked onto me, then I check my inventory and yes I have a new DD. It is equipped, but not actually equipped. I believe (but not 100%) this also happens with the combat surrender/dragged off and tied up scenario too. Like I said, no big deal, it just takes a little out of the mod when it doesn't work right. I feel a little cheesy role playing that I got cuffed and have to escape somehow, when I had to actually cuff myself and choose the "lock item" choice myself. Aah well, 

Thanks again for the feedback.

23 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This never was in DCW bug. Seems not work DD scripts. need items name or id to check it.

UPD: In Theory this can only happen if try two conflicting devices is equipping - one of it are unequiped and second equipped but in reality not, because equipping slot is blocked.

I'm getting the same bug with RC8. When AAF Violate tries to equip something I get the error that something is blocking the item but nothing gets equipped.

After an interaction my character had two devices put on but they do not appear in the inventory (collar and chastity). I also happen to have Sexual Att and Sexual Harassment, and I was able to use Willpower to remove the chastity device, but not enough Willpower for the Vault-tec collar. The problem continued in that the chastity device is still not visible in the inventory even after removing, so its taking up weight I think. Also even if I had a key I could not remove them without them in inventory.

I wonder if the console command inv will show it. I'll check later.

Either way, what might have happened here? Solutions too, if you have any.

Edited by ETSubmariner
58 minutes ago, ETSubmariner said:

After an interaction my character had two devices put on but they do not appear in the inventory (collar and chastity). I also happen to have Sexual Att and Sexual Harassment, and I was able to use Willpower to remove the chastity device, but not enough Willpower for the Vault-tec collar. The problem continued in that the chastity device is still not visible in the inventory even after removing, so its taking up weight I think. Also even if I had a key I could not remove them without them in inventory.

I wonder if the console command inv will show it. I'll check later.

Either way, what might have happened here? Solutions too, if you have any.

A couple things that have worked for me: 1) Save and reload. 2) Change clothes from the Hot keys (regular clothes/vault suit). 3) Fast Travel then check your inventory. 4) Do nothing/continue playing (sometimes it will just pop back up in your inv). 5) Last resort, load earlier save.

I've only had this invisible DD item happen a couple times. Once I forgot about it, then it popped up (solution 4). Also try to stay away from the console commands unless you know what you are doing. They can jack up some of these mods and ultimately break your save.

I know my solutions are kinda obvious. The other people here know WAY more than I do. Anyways, I hope that helped.

8 hours ago, oldestman said:

@naaitsab Is it possible that due to recent changes in plug system DCW quest "Jack the Belter" isn't able to equip plugs to PC (belt has been equipped ok)?

I got the same issue about getting a belt from Jack and the plugs were not equipped before I installed the recent changes. I believe that the DCW mod is just a bit too buggy. Sometimes it works fine, but you're pretty much assured that something about that mod will mess with your save. I had to disable it, I got tired of saving/reloading every 5-10 minutes.

So, long story short. I think I found the cause of the bug where a restraint gets equipped, but it can just be removed. As bwagdog669680 mentioned a few post up. Possibly also the cause of the conflicting restraints trying to be equipped mentioned also above by AWHA2. I cant get the conflicting bug to repeat so I cant test that one.

The first bug I can get to repeat. Lots of steps, can be fiddly. Was sure it was being caused by fallout taking too long to initialize the restraints script which would then miss the custom event being sent out.

So I added in an additional delay and check to see if the RenderedDevice was equipped. If not then send another custom event and drop a notification. After that I couldn't get the bug to repeat, either the device worked first go or my notification showed up but device was working fine.

Not sure if just increasing the delay before the custom event is first sent would be a good idea or always fix it, or if sending a second event out may cause other problems. Probably what causes the conflicting devices bug. Device gets put on, but misses the event so it doesn't register as being on, another device in the same slot gets put on, this one catches the event but so does the first one and now we have a conflict.

Am I onto something or talking out my .. the wrong orifice?

20 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Not that I'm aware of. There are new items but old device ID's and equip functions are not changed. 

Something did change at some point... dunno when as I always have Jacks belted quest turned off. But only the belt is equipped.

From the DCW_JackQuestScript

Function EquipItems()
    libs.EquipDevice(libs.player, libs.DD_PlugAnal_Inventory, libs.DD_PlugAnal_Rendered)          
    libs.EquipDevice(libs.player, libs.DD_PlugVaginal_Inventory, libs.DD_PlugVaginal_Rendered)          
    libs.EquipDevice(libs.player, dcw_Jack_ChastityBeltInventory, dcw_Jack_ChastityBeltRendered)          
EndFunction

5 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Something did change at some point... dunno when as I always have Jacks belted quest turned off. But only the belt is equipped.

From the DCW_JackQuestScript

Function EquipItems()
    libs.EquipDevice(libs.player, libs.DD_PlugAnal_Inventory, libs.DD_PlugAnal_Rendered)          
    libs.EquipDevice(libs.player, libs.DD_PlugVaginal_Inventory, libs.DD_PlugVaginal_Rendered)          
    libs.EquipDevice(libs.player, dcw_Jack_ChastityBeltInventory, dcw_Jack_ChastityBeltRendered)          
EndFunction

Hmm, it seems Kimy renamed this item so it does not match with the script and armor ID. I took all item ID's from the CK and added them to the script like it is in Skyrim and 99% of FO4 items. As many items where missing and way to much to check. So the script should be modified to correspond with the proper plug as there are 5 now.

DCW one way or another also needs a 'community patch' so this will be one of the fixes :P 

I've been working this week on a new version of dialogue for Sexual Harassment that focuses on the "male" player character, so I got curious about DD's on males.  I was pleasantly surprised that at least a couple gags sort of worked, although the chin strap clipped which is understandable.  I even saw the Institute leg cuffs worked.

I know what Kimy's stance was originally, but I was wondering since we have this shiny new RC if I could broach the subject again.  Sure it's a niche and I certainly have no experience with and likely no talent for creating meshes (which I assume is what's needed).  But how possible is it?  Is there additional scripting needed or just the meshes + add them to the right path in the plugin?  And I guess there'd also be a need to have them work with both Bodytalk and Atomic Muscle...

Just daydreaming ?

8 hours ago, Marg597 said:

I've been working this week on a new version of dialogue for Sexual Harassment that focuses on the "male" player character, so I got curious about DD's on males.  I was pleasantly surprised that at least a couple gags sort of worked, although the chin strap clipped which is understandable.  I even saw the Institute leg cuffs worked.

I know what Kimy's stance was originally, but I was wondering since we have this shiny new RC if I could broach the subject again.  Sure it's a niche and I certainly have no experience with and likely no talent for creating meshes (which I assume is what's needed).  But how possible is it?  Is there additional scripting needed or just the meshes + add them to the right path in the plugin?  And I guess there'd also be a need to have them work with both Bodytalk and Atomic Muscle...

Just daydreaming ?

Many items are meaningless to men, such as harness which deliberately outlines women's breasts, or boots. The only universal devices are the devices in the neck, wrist and ankle areas, which are not fundamentally different from men and women. Perhaps the only things that need special shape adjustment are armbinder and straightjacket.

Edited by kziitd
On 11/14/2021 at 12:30 PM, naaitsab said:

Full RC8 upload. Will be the last thing I do for a while or even permanently as I'm moving back to Skyrim for the time being. So if anyone wants to take over that would be great.

This requires no other files from previous patches. No NPC support so use at own risk.

-Added tentacle device with custom script

-Added gag graceperiod for npc

-Added mcm button to refresh bound effects

-Added mcm setting for first person hobble slow effect

-Some materials edits to differentiate leather and latex items more

New requirements over the original:

-Latest AAF

-Mod Configuration Menu

-High Heel Sounds for Fo4 (optional ESP added) 

https://mega.nz/file/6bx2jSzA#EZXcVKg04VSvudHURBzRuK_8nA4pidydpfUV9dGIPP8

MCM patch. Overwrite in the directory *modpath*\MCM\Config\DeviousDevices

config.json 16.97 kB · 79 downloads

If you removed all the nonsense stupidly dragged by the author of the original mod from Skyrim (soulgems, ebony, etc.), and did not fit into the world of Fallout, it would be great at all.

Quick question, I'm having an issue with the armbinder, whilst the arms are pulled back the hands clip out of the binder itself. I'm using the Devious Devices Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion (HHS) with fusion girl body. Just want to check to make sure there isn't some obvious solution I'm missing before I start rooting around.

2 hours ago, Wastelanddom said:

Quick question, I'm having an issue with the armbinder, whilst the arms are pulled back the hands clip out of the binder itself. I'm using the Devious Devices Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion (HHS) with fusion girl body. Just want to check to make sure there isn't some obvious solution I'm missing before I start rooting around.

See this post..

4 hours ago, Wastelanddom said:

The above link for the DD Fusion Girl Bodyslide Conv. helps the clipping a lot. I still have a little bit of clipping with the armbinder, but way less than I used to. Also, that link saved me hours in outfit studio removing bodies from devices so I wouldn't have four feet when wearing slave heels.

If you are already using this, you might be able to fix it in outfit studio.

Good Luck!

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

See this post..

16 minutes ago, bwagdog669680 said:

The above link for the DD Fusion Girl Bodyslide Conv. helps the clipping a lot. I still have a little bit of clipping with the armbinder, but way less than I used to. Also, that link saved me hours in outfit studio removing bodies from devices so I wouldn't have four feet when wearing slave heels.

If you are already using this, you might be able to fix it in outfit studio.

Good Luck!

Thanks guys, updated using the latest link and like you said it helped but still having some clipping issues. To the outfit studio it is! Luckily, at least at first glance, everything else looks and fits great.

1 hour ago, Wastelanddom said:

Thanks guys, updated using the latest link and like you said it helped but still having some clipping issues. To the outfit studio it is! Luckily, at least at first glance, everything else looks and fits great.

If there are outfits with obvious clipping, I'm happy to update that further with adjustments to them, simply need a list of requested edits.

Some garments like the latex and spandex dresses are going to need the meshes deformed (I already tried and then ruled out body zaps for those). The armbinders are tricky because the arm position is applied dynamically in-game, so you can't easily see what to zap or expand in Outfit Studio.

Edited by vaultbait
On 12/9/2021 at 1:14 PM, naaitsab said:

Hmm, it seems Kimy renamed this item so it does not match with the script and armor ID. I took all item ID's from the CK and added them to the script like it is in Skyrim and 99% of FO4 items. As many items where missing and way to much to check. So the script should be modified to correspond with the proper plug as there are 5 now.

DCW one way or another also needs a 'community patch' so this will be one of the fixes :P 

I've already fixed the bad cell edits, and a couple other things. The script would be a pretty easy fix, I'd also like to add DD Items Manager support and silent voice files, now that I know how they work.

But right now is firewood season and not a lot of time. Well.. not that I feel like modding that is. LOL

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

I've already fixed the bad cell edits, and a couple other things. The script would be a pretty easy fix, I'd also like to add DD Items Manager support and silent voice files, now that I know how they work.

But right now is firewood season and not a lot of time. Well.. not that I feel like modding that is. LOL

Get that firewood... SHTF is coming!  Long, dark winter.

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Did you also get the missing meshes from the cellar? That's also quite a weird one but can be fixed from the CK by exporting some geometry or something.

@Elsidia do you still know what things you patched in DCW? The most annoying one is the "rape scene" trigger inside the vault when you loot the container near the exit.

56 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Did you also get the missing meshes from the cellar?

Those build meshes are buried long time ago into DCW thread, just need found archive and put into game folder to fix it.

47 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

The most annoying one is the "rape scene" trigger inside the vault when you loot the container near the exit.

This is fixed and test many times from me. Bleedout bug i call it.

I'll be collect all fixes what i do and publish here. when have a time:

1) Bleedout bug

2) Wrong combat surrender bug when need change DD RC8 to add new keyword I made a error and add keyword DD_noCombatsurrender. But better is to lead to add keyword DD_HeavyBondage  as it was in Skyrim

3) Wrong teleport place after surrender  (there is even two bugs - error in location and random logical bug what both lead you are teleported in start vault without chance to leave it. As lift are on surface and not going down.

4) Bug by marking devious containers after use a command loot all.

5) Logical issue in Jack the Belter quest: If you wear a chastity belt, quest start but failed equip plugs and Jack belt because you can complete the quest in easy and wrong way.

6) Curse container bug what need fixes a DD RC8 dress: example: DD_Dress_Latex_Bikini_Black_Inventory "Black Latex Bikini Dress" [ARMO:0B051BF2] need add model DD_Dummy_AA [ARMA:0B0C0D99] or this dress will not equip as trap item and also can't be equipped at NPC. Need check all those types of dress - some of it have this dummy armor, some not. Maybe always fixed into DD RC8.

If anyone can remember more bugs - feel free to publish here.