EndIf
    EndIf

Event OnEnterBleedout

Spoiler

Event OnEnterBleedout()
    If dcw_enableCombatSurrender.GetValue() != 1
        return
    EndIf
;    libs.notify("Enter to bleedout",messagebox=true)
    bloutflag=true
    StartTimer(1, SurrenderTimerID)
EndEvent

Those fixes must fix bug in start of game, when Surrender trigger.

2) Second fix when surrender with one hit when you are in catsuit. There is check heavy bondage and any item that have keyword DD_kw_ItemType_Suit. But this keyword ar eon any suit even what not  lock your hands.

The same script dcw_main_playerRefScript:

original

Spoiler

Bool Function GetIsHeavilyRestrained(Bool CheckLeg = True)
    Return Player.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_ItemType_WristCuffs) || (Player.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_ItemType_LegCuffs) && CheckLeg) || Player.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_ItemType_Suit)
EndFunction

I think it's enough add here new check: 

Spoiler

Bool Function GetIsHeavilyRestrained(Bool CheckLeg = True)
    Return Player.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_ItemType_WristCuffs) || (Player.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_ItemType_LegCuffs) && CheckLeg) || Player.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_HeavyBondage)
EndFunction

Add this keyword to DD RC8 library and add to any DD rendered item, what  doesn't have keyword DD_kw_ItemType_WristCuffs, define new keyword to all necessary place in script and Combat surrender works fine.

3) Teleport bug: the same script:

Original Function surrender:

Spoiler

If Libs.Player.GetCurrentLocation() == Vault111Location
        ; do nothing here. Just let her recover. If this ever triggers. Really, who's getting beaten by BUGS anyway!!!
    ElseIf (Libs.Player.GetCurrentLocation() == ConcordLocation) || (Libs.Player.GetCurrentLocation() == ConcordMuseumLocation)
        ; getting killed by the Deathclaw there is probably more common. Let her recover in the museum then.
        Libs.Player.MoveTo(WakeUpDestinations[3])
    Else
        ; assume that at this point she has progressed enough in the quest to know these locations...
        Libs.Player.MoveTo(WakeUpDestinations[Utility.RandomInt(0, (WakeUpDestinations.Length - 1))])
    EndIf

Where there is error:  Libs.Player.MoveTo(WakeUpDestinations[3]) - this location is Vault111 loacation. Kimy wants to teleport to museum, but teleport to Vault111

Second error: Libs.Player.MoveTo(WakeUpDestinations[Utility.RandomInt(0, (WakeUpDestinations.Length - 1))]) - it's choose random location and also Vault111, where we can't go.

My solution:

Spoiler

If Libs.Player.GetCurrentLocation() == Vault111Location
        ; do nothing here. Just let her recover. If this ever triggers. Really, who's getting beaten by BUGS anyway!!!
    ElseIf (Libs.Player.GetCurrentLocation() == ConcordLocation) || (Libs.Player.GetCurrentLocation() == ConcordMuseumLocation)
        ; getting killed by the Deathclaw there is probably more common. Let her recover in the museum then.
;        libs.notify("kimmy error!",messagebox=true)
        Libs.Player.MoveTo(WakeUpDestinations[4])
    Else
        ; assume that at this point she has progressed enough in the quest to know these locations...
        int d=Utility.RandomInt(0, (WakeUpDestinations.Length - 1))
        if d==3
            d=4 ; change vault111 to commonwealth
        endif
        Libs.Player.MoveTo(WakeUpDestinations[d])
    EndIf

Explain my fixes:

Libs.Player.MoveTo(WakeUpDestinations[4]) - if you are killed in concord as Kimy thinks by Deathclaw i teleport player to Sanctuary. Why?

Because from sanctuary you easy can return to Deathclaw when free from restraints. Also in home it's easier to do. Why i not teleport to Museum?

Because there you can get logical error: If You are defeat in any location with strong enemy and randomly teleported to Museum, then  later time in Museum and on streets will re spawn a enemies. And if you are in heavy bondage there you have no chance to win in Museum and also if you exit from Museum you have zero chance to escape Bandits on streets in heavy bondage. That means you got second surrender and also teleport to museum, where got 3rd surrender and stuck in endless loop. Because instead of that i teleport to Sanctuary.

Second fix: I made random int number d to get random location. And if this location is Vault111 i change destination to Sanctuary. Easy)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea how to fix error when you randomly get teleported to Diamond city when you still not explored it and are on Belted! quest early stage. Then this quest is completely bugged and not go to further. Maybe before random teleport you need check if Belted! quest is higher stage and only then allow to teleport.

4) This error (Bug by marking devious containers after use a command loot all. ) is burried into dcw_mastercontrollerQuestScript:

Original:

Spoiler

bool function hasbeenlooted(int containerID)
    int counter = 0
    while counter < lootedlistsize
        if containerID == lastlooted[counter]
            return true
        endif
        counter += 1
    endwhile
    return false
endfunction

function rememberID(int containerID)
    lastlootedcounter += 1
    if lastlootedcounter >= lootedlistsize
        lastlootedcounter = 0
    endIf
    lastlooted[lastlootedcounter] = containerID
endfunction

My fixes:

Spoiler

bool function hasbeenlooted(int containerID)
    int counter = 0
    while counter < lootedlistsize
        if containerID == lastlooted[counter]
            return true
        endif
        counter += 1
    endwhile
    return false
endfunction

function rememberID(int containerID)
    If !hasbeenlooted(containerID) || lastlootedcounter == 0
        lastlootedcounter += 1
;        libs.notify("Next container:"+ lastlootedcounter as string)
        if lastlootedcounter >= lootedlistsize
            lastlootedcounter = 0
        endIf
        lastlooted[lastlootedcounter] = containerID
    EndIf
endfunction

As you see before i remember loot container ID i first check if this container not already marked. Why

Because if you loot container - take all items then in memory is start X cursed loot events where X is item count in container.

And as script runs fast this fill all looted containers stack with one container ID.

If i check hasbeenloted in mark procedure then it works in that way:

1) First event checks and found that this container is free for cursed event and mark as looted.

2) Second  - X events check and see that this container is already marked and abort mark this container second time.

Jack the belter logical issue i will publish later.

@naaitsab

And at least Jack The Belter.

Jack is wise men? I think no, because it's capture main player, why can easy kill him. And later when he says, that he owns you, player only says strong words, Jack fears and free you easy. It hates women, but nothing do when women punish him with words.

But this is lyrics.

Ok my Jack in that situation is coward: if he founds that you wear a chastity belt, he silenlty removes it and put in own items (if you haven't plugs) and then lock own Jack chastity belt what block fast travel. That allows fix bug when player wears a chastity belt with manipulated locks, then this quest is easy to go and no fear of Jack.

Script DCW_JackQuestScript:

Original:

Spoiler

Function EquipItems()
    libs.EquipDevice(libs.player, libs.DD_PlugAnal_Inventory, libs.DD_PlugAnal_Rendered)          
    libs.EquipDevice(libs.player, libs.DD_PlugVaginal_Inventory, libs.DD_PlugVaginal_Rendered)          
    libs.EquipDevice(libs.player, dcw_Jack_ChastityBeltInventory, dcw_Jack_ChastityBeltRendered)          
EndFunction

My fixes:

Spoiler

Function EquipItems()
    If libs.player.Wornhaskeyword(libs.DD_kw_ItemType_ChastityBelt) && libs.player.getitemcount(dcw_Jack_ChastityBeltInventory)==0
        libs.RemoveGenericDeviceByKeyword(libs.player, libs.DD_kw_ItemType_ChastityBelt)
        utility.wait(1)
    EndIf
    libs.EquipDevice(libs.player, libs.DD_PlugAnal_Inventory, libs.DD_PlugAnal_Rendered)    
    utility.wait(0.3)
    libs.EquipDevice(libs.player, libs.DD_PlugVaginal_Inventory, libs.DD_PlugVaginal_Rendered)    
    utility.wait(0.3)
    libs.EquipDevice(libs.player, dcw_Jack_ChastityBeltInventory, dcw_Jack_ChastityBeltRendered)
 ;   libs.player.SetValue(libs.DD_AV_AnalVibStrength, 3) - there i manually set vibration strength for player to be more joyful to Jack. If your own vibration event in DD RC8 allows it, you can do it too.
 ;   libs.player.SetValue(libs.DD_AV_VagVibStrength, 4) - there i manually set vibration strength for player to be more joyful to Jack. If your own vibration event in DD RC8 allows it, you can do it too.
EndFunction

In those fix i only check if player wears a belt and if yes, remove it and put own Jack items.

Edited by Elsidia
2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Those build meshes are buried long time ago into DCW thread, just need found archive and put into game folder to fix it.

You don't need that fix. That was one way to fix it, but totally unnecessary, and you never want loose precombine files. It was actually a record flag issue.. IF I remember right. But it also had issues from referencing vanilla triggers. Same with the other duplicated cells breaking vanilla quests.

@naaitsab Also i found some another bug into Belted! quest, where is removed Slave harness from belted! quest when trigger combat surrender and equips other items.  I fix this bug not clearly remember how but by correct DD keywords on that harness and conflicting devices in corsets (???) in main DD?? Somehow those takes the same slots and removes a harness. Really this bug so strange that i don't remember more.

Hi, got a small problem

After Violate, they got my pc in a set of institute leg cuff and steel yoke, 

I was really slow after i while (at least found out that in 1st person i was able to move to continue playing) i finally got out of the predicament but now my pc is too fast

How can i revert back to normal speed ?  Tried the MCM and have RC8

I tried setting speedmult to 100 but it didnt work and i am at a lost

Is there a way to completely disable the speed slowness ?

Thank you

Edit : I think my problem is by playing between 1st and 3rd, i don't remember if i got the cuff off when in 1st or in 3rd.  The debug doesn't seem to do anything (no notification or anything)

Edit2 : Loading a previous save and getting out from the yoke and the cuff in 3rd person or 1st person seem to be ok but when i switch perspective (in the institute leg cuffs) it bug the speed my save was a while ago so if there would be a concole way to reset it, it would be cool

Solved : By doing player.getav speedmult ( i was at -524328ish) and doing player.modav speedmult 524428 made me go back to 100 (base speed) and it worked allright for saving my save.

Edited by tuxagent7

a combination of keys is required for the steel collar. one key of any kind does not seem to suffice. Are there several of the same type and if so, how many of them?

I'm just getting started when you get the devices from the dead woman and snuck into Goodneighbor

PS: done, 2 keys

Edited by deathmorph
16 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hi, got a small problem

After Violate, they got my pc in a set of institute leg cuff and steel yoke, 

I was really slow after i while (at least found out that in 1st person i was able to move to continue playing) i finally got out of the predicament but now my pc is too fast

How can i revert back to normal speed ?  Tried the MCM and have RC8

I tried setting speedmult to 100 but it didnt work and i am at a lost

Is there a way to completely disable the speed slowness ?

Thank you

Edit : I think my problem is by playing between 1st and 3rd, i don't remember if i got the cuff off when in 1st or in 3rd.  The debug doesn't seem to do anything (no notification or anything)

Edit2 : Loading a previous save and getting out from the yoke and the cuff in 3rd person or 1st person seem to be ok but when i switch perspective (in the institute leg cuffs) it bug the speed my save was a while ago so if there would be a concole way to reset it, it would be cool

Solved : By doing player.getav speedmult ( i was at -524328ish) and doing player.modav speedmult 524428 made me go back to 100 (base speed) and it worked allright for saving my save.

Have  a  look here

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_4_console_commands

In console I assume: player.forceav speed  100

will restore original  speed, but I do  not know what happened to changes done with modav....

Make a save before experimenting with console  commands :) 

I have a similar situation as Tuxagent7 where after violate my character was in a steel yoke and institute leg cuffs.  

But my issue differs in that I found someone who helped me out of the devices and in first person everything is fine but when in 3rd person my character still has their hands up and do the hop when moving unless I've got a weapon drawn then she moves normally.

Is there a way to reset the pose and movement back to normal in 3rd person?

2 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

Can anyone confirm if the latest RC8 works with https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5259-roggvirs-dd-items-manager/?

It seems to block a large number of items even when I enable everything.

Can you be more specific? What's being blocked that you don't want blocked (or vice versa)? Is it that mods like AAF Violate are only equipping the items which were included in the official DD release and none of the new ones from the recent release candidates (slave heels, tentacle parasite, straitjacket with boots...)?

29 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Can you be more specific? What's being blocked that you don't want blocked (or vice versa)? Is it that mods like AAF Violate are only equipping the items which were included in the official DD release and none of the new ones from the recent release candidates (slave heels, tentacle parasite, straitjacket with boots...)?

With Rogg DD enabled I never get any boots or footwear. In fact, at the end of Violate I usually only end up with some belts and harness.

32 minutes ago, AWHA2 said:

With Rogg DD enabled I never get any boots or footwear. In fact, at the end of Violate I usually only end up with some belts and harness.

I have it installed along with DD RC8 and have seen Violate put restrictive boots (the thigh-high ballet heel kind) on my character. You might test by disabling all item types except the one you want to confirm is working, crank the DD chance in Violate up to 100%, and surrender to a few groups of enemies.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I have it installed along with DD RC8 and have seen Violate put restrictive boots (the thigh-high ballet heel kind) on my character. You might test by disabling all item types except the one you want to confirm is working, crank the DD chance in Violate up to 100%, and surrender to a few groups of enemies.

Thanks. I think the problem is on my end then. I will need to test with a clean save.

14 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

It is how Rogg DD itself works. It uses multiple lists of wearings that are not suitable at same time. For example, two corsets can not be weared at same time.

I don't agree with Rogg DD author's choise about what wearings are incompatible, but here is an example why you can't wear boots if harness is equipped.

Spoiler

image.png.e7b78f9d48509c38b4f1754dbb0262f6.png

Edited by Dlinny_Lag
29 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

@naaitsab i hear you add new items into DD RC8 mod. You add those items to match DD leveled items list? Those list are used for randomly select restraints and if not in this list never will be used into DCW and any mod, what used DD random pick restraint function.

Yeah I added the new items to lists. Some new sub lists where made. As it seems it's structured itemset sublist -> restraint type list -> all restraints list.

Could be i forgot 1 or 2. 

21 minutes ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

It is how Rogg DD itself works. It uses multiple lists of wearings that are not suitable at same time. For example, two corsets can not be weared at same time.

I don't agree with Rogg DD author's choise about what wearings are incompatible, but here is an example why you can't wear boots if harness is equipped.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e7b78f9d48509c38b4f1754dbb0262f6.png

There are _a lot_ of device conflicts in FO4 DD's due to the retarded slot system Bethesda decided to use. Instead of adding extra slots to allow for the under armor thing they just merged a lot of body type slots. One of the reasons why I don't really like DD for FO4 as it's very limiting in combining devices. And no nobody can fix that without merging a boat load of meshes into custom devices. Which will be impossible to do if you do a quick calculation of the number of combinations possible.