12 minutes ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

Don't miss issue I've mentioned

As i say i don't know how manager works and because i don't see here a point: you mention that boots can't be equipped with collar harness both. That because not to make a shadow body.

Edited by Elsidia

Hello, I have a problem and I think it's DD.
I am at the start of the game (with the starting quest of deviously cursed wasteland) I have the chastity belt, bra and harness of the quest but nothing else from DD. My character has no problem in the first person but in the third person, it moves with a little jump (like with hobble dress, I think) and when I sneak, she can't move and just take a T position and turn on itself.
Does anyone have a solution, please? Thank!

53 minutes ago, azedix said:

Hello, I have a problem and I think it's DD.
I am at the start of the game (with the starting quest of deviously cursed wasteland) I have the chastity belt, bra and harness of the quest but nothing else from DD. My character has no problem in the first person but in the third person, it moves with a little jump (like with hobble dress, I think) and when I sneak, she can't move and just take a T position and turn on itself.
Does anyone have a solution, please? Thank!

Did you load the latest version of Torture Devices? It's required for the new hobble poses. Also DCW is known to be a little broken at this point. This will need patching.

3 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

Repair always fails.

You are unlucky or difficulty in DD RC8 is set too high.

No there is complicated to remove using console because there are two equipped armors connected between both and force set magics effects (in skyrim effects are tied to armor and removes when armor removes, but in FO4 those effects are connected to player by scripts and removes only by original DD script)

7 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

Could someone tell me how to get rid of jammed locks? Repair always fails.

Is there a console command that can remove all the DD devices?

Note  that the description of the difficulty slider in the MCM is apparently misleading. 9 seems to be easiest, 0 is hardest.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Note  that the description of the difficulty slider in the MCM is apparently misleading. 9 seems to be easiest, 0 is hardest.

10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You are unlucky or difficulty in DD RC8 is set too high.

No there is complicated to remove using console because there are two equipped armors connected between both and force set magics effects (in skyrim effects are tied to armor and removes when armor removes, but in FO4 those effects are connected to player by scripts and removes only by original DD script)

Nothing seems to work. I tried setting difficulty to 9 but repair still fails. Is there really no way to remove these things? I really hope that there's a failsafe somewhere that can unequip all DD items from the player because the lock jamming mechanic seems very broken.

Would deleting the lock jamming script work? I personally find the jamming thing quite annoying :(

3 minutes ago, AWHA2 said:

Nothing seems to work. I tried setting difficulty to 9 but repair still fails. Is there really no way to remove these things? I really hope that there's a failsafe somewhere that can unequip all DD items from the player because the lock jamming mechanic seems very broken.

Would deleting the lock jamming script work? I personally find the jamming thing quite annoying :(

Try Boston Devious Helper. And set it to destroy the items on removal.

23 minutes ago, AWHA2 said:

To answer directly, no there's not any activator item or MCM debug option to remove them (not yet anyway), but you can find or buy keys from Kimy in the Memory Den. In addition to the suggestion of Boston Devious Helper, there's approachers in Sexual Harassment who will offer to remove them (or rape you, or both), a mechanism in Sex Attributes where you can remove individual items with accumulated willpower, and the option to use armor workbenches to remove them for caps (or for free depending on your location and settings) with DD Armorbench Unlocker.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

To answer directly, no there's not any activator item or MCM debug option to remove them (not yet anyway), but you can find or buy keys from Kimy in the Memory Den. In addition to the suggestion of Boston Devious Helper, there's approachers in Sexual Harassment who will offer to remove them (or rape you, or both), a mechanism in Sex Attributes where you can remove individual items with accumulated willpower, and the option to use armor workbenches to remove them for caps (or for free depending on your location and settings) with DD Armorbench Unlocker.

Thanks. Managed to get it removed. Now if only there is a way to disable lock jamming forever :)

Hello, 

I came back to F4 after some time and I tried RC8 version of DD and I have problem with armbinders and probably  other devices basically when  it's locked onj player I can't open pipboy to remove it, notification: "You can't equip this items with sealed hands" appear and that's it, tried to use pippad and set hide pipboy in DD to -1 but it didn't work.

Any idea how to fix this issue? Thanks!

5 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Hello, 

I came back to F4 after some time and I tried RC8 version of DD and I have problem with armbinders and probably  other devices basically when  it's locked onj player I can't open pipboy to remove it, notification: "You can't equip this items with sealed hands" appear and that's it, tried to use pippad and set hide pipboy in DD to -1 but it didn't work.

Any idea how to fix this issue? Thanks!

Pippad lacks the pipboy keyword cc_ma_Pipboy [KYWD:0024A0B8]

That was the problem I had with the original DD. Not sure if this is a new issue but I've attached my modified ESP that adds the keyword.

PIP-Pad.esp

AAF/DeviousDevices_protectedEquipmentData.xml

Adds the inventory and DD quest item device keywords to the list

<meta title="DeviousDevices_protectedEquipmentData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="protectedEquipment"/>
<defaults />

<condition>
    <protectKeyword form="4C5B" source="Devious Devices.esm"/>
    <protectKeyword form="4C5C" source="Devious Devices.esm"/>
    <protectKeyword form="4C5D" source="Devious Devices.esm"/>
</condition>

Edited by jbezorg
On 8/30/2018 at 6:55 PM, user9120975435 said:

My character is stuck in the bunny-hop walking animation even after undressing the hoble dress and instead of having normal idle she stands ramrod straight with fists curled at her sides. How to fix this?

How do get the bunny hop animation ? 

I have just installed RC8 along side Devious Devices and Deviously Cursed Wasteland for the first time so this is probably a idiotic question but how do you see your characters current arousal? I have installed all the requirements including AAF, MCM, torture devices 2.2 beta and high heel sounds and have set the arousal option in the MCM menu to show.

30 minutes ago, Best1123 said:

I have just installed RC8 along side Devious Devices and Deviously Cursed Wasteland for the first time so this is probably a idiotic question but how do you see your characters current arousal? I have installed all the requirements including AAF, MCM, torture devices 2.2 beta and high heel sounds and have set the arousal option in the MCM menu to show.

You'll get little notes (top left) about being aroused.

BTW, RC8 totally replaces DD.

25 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

You'll get little notes (top left) about being aroused.

BTW, RC8 totally replaces DD.

Thanks I saw the first message about arousal about 10min ago. I also didn't realize that RC8 replaces DD so I will probably uninstall DD and simply use RC8 for now on.

What I'm running into is other mods removing worn DD quest items from the player for a quest I'm working on. Even when the quest items are quest aliases with the quest item flag set.

I added the additional check "akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_IsQuestItem)" to DD:DD_RestraintScript IsEquipDeviceConflict & IsUnequipDeviceConflict

DD:EquipDevice & DD:RemoveDevice CheckDependencies will need to be false when adding items with DD_kw_IsQuestItem and when one is worn.

akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_IsQuestItem) would need to be checked to be false before starting a DD quest that sets up a character a specific way.

Bool Function IsEquipDeviceConflict(Actor akActor)
	if akActor.HasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_EffectType_BondageMittens) && !RenderedDevice.HasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_EffectType_BondageMittens)
		libs.Notify("You cannot equip the " + DeviceName + " with sealed hands! Unlock your hand restraints first!", MessageBox = true)
		return True
	EndIf
	If akActor.WornHasKeyword(DeviceKeyword) || akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_IsQuestItem)
		return True
	EndIf
	If EquipConflictingDevices.Length > 0
		int i = EquipConflictingDevices.Length
		Keyword kw
		bool break = false
		While i > 0 && !break
			i -= 1
			kw = EquipConflictingDevices[i]
			if kw && akActor.WornHasKeyword(kw)
				break = true
			EndIf
		EndWhile
		If break
			DD_EquipConflictFailMsg.Show()
			Return True
		Endif
	Endif
	return false
EndFunction

Bool Function IsUnequipDeviceConflict(Actor akActor)
	if akActor.HasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_EffectType_BondageMittens) && !RenderedDevice.HasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_EffectType_BondageMittens)
		libs.Notify("You cannot remove the " + DeviceName + " with sealed hands! Unlock your hand restraints first!", MessageBox = true)
		return True
	EndIf
	If akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_IsQuestItem)
		return True
	EndIf
	If UnEquipConflictingDevices.Length > 0
		int i = UnEquipConflictingDevices.Length
		Keyword kw
		bool break = false
		While i > 0 && !break
			i -= 1
			kw = UnEquipConflictingDevices[i]
			if kw && akActor.WornHasKeyword(kw)
				break = true
			EndIf
		EndWhile
		If break
			DD_UnEquipFailMsg.Show()
			Return True
		Endif
	Endif
	return false
EndFunction

Hello guys,

I'm looking for some help with simple scripting, what I want to do is create a simple script with armbinder equip in the end of dialogue.

So my knowledge is very small but it should look like this:

libs.EquipDevice(Libs.PlayerRef, libs.DD_Wristcuffs_Armbinder_Latex_Inventory, libs.DD_Wristcuffs_Armbinder_Latex_Rendered)

DD_Library Property libs Auto

andd that's how it work in skyrim but in F4 i'm getting errors :/

Any idea how to get it working? Thanks! 

33 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Bug: if the base DD blindfold effect is on (where it only makes your vision poor in 1st-person mode) and you go afk for a moment, the effect will return when the camera does it's AFK player spinny thing.

Are you using 2.0, or the RC8 development version?