17 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Different topic: I found that the new RC updates will mess with the "Belted" quest from deviously cursed wasteland. After getting outta the cryopod I didn't have the wrist cuffs.

This probably is lead to that stroke:

bqs.mcs.libs.EquipDevice(bqs.mcs.Player, bqs.dcw_belted_handcuffsStartInventory, bqs.dcw_belted_handcuffsStartRendered, Pose = bqs.mcs.libs._TD_GenericBoundHands)

Hobble dress and chastity items equiping on you?

@naaitsab in new tortures devices and RC8 isn't changed old animations keywords?

55 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

bqs.mcs.libs.EquipDevice(bqs.mcs.Player, bqs.dcw_belted_handcuffsStartInventory, bqs.dcw_belted_handcuffsStartRendered, Pose = bqs.mcs.libs._TD_GenericBoundHands)

@naaitsab in new tortures devices and RC8 isn't changed old animations keywords?

Not that I'm aware of but there where some changes made to TD so the hobble animations are usable while cuffed or armbinder.

32 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Not that I'm aware of but there where some changes made to TD so the hobble animations are usable while cuffed or armbinder.

Hmmm. Old bunny hop was compatible with armbinders and cuffs. I remember i hop in DCW at start quest with tied hands. Maybe new bunny walking animation isn't?

36 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Hmmm. Old bunny hop was compatible with armbinders and cuffs. I remember i hop in DCW at start quest with tied hands. Maybe new bunny walking animation isn't?

Could be, but DCW also has quite a number of bugs like the trigger rape scene because you got hit by a molerat. So it needs patching one way or another.

I've been running into 2 issues. The first I can bypass, which is that whenever a DD gets equipped it locks out fast travel. I can circumvent this with the console, but the other issue is far more annoying. I keep getting surrendered when there is no reason for it. I've been surrendered by a lone feral dog before. I also just surrendered to the bandits outside of the Combat Zone despite 2 being dead and the other 2 at about half health. Is there a way to change the surrender trigger parameters, perhaps through the config?

34 minutes ago, Daemonbot23 said:

Is there a way to change the surrender trigger parameters, perhaps through the config?

This is another mod Deviously Cursed Wasteland and no have any relation for DD or DD RC8. Surrender is in that mod and those are bugged. DCW have no fixes.  I add many fixes for DCW, but only for me and some fixes related to combat surrender need modified DD. As there is DD RC8 those fixes not work nether with  DD 2.0 or DD RC8.

UPD: Fast travel is disabled when some of DCW quest item is equipped.

Edited by Elsidia
28 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This is another mod Deviously Cursed Wasteland and no have any relation for DD or DD RC8. Surrender is in that mod and those are bugged. DCW have no fixes.  I add many fixes for DCW, but only for me and some fixes related to combat surrender need modified DD. As there is DD RC8 those fixes not work nether with  DD 2.0 or DD RC8.

UPD: Fast travel is disabled when some of DCW quest item is equipped.

so basically I need to remove DCW, since it's not working properly. Thanks for the help.

23 hours ago, vaultbait said:

RC8 is a complete archive, so you don't need RC3 and RC7 any longer.

I'll remove them. Thanks!

I see from the past few comments that DCW has a lot of issues. So that mod is probably causing the ones I've recently found. Namely movement speed gets seriously jacked with when you have a hobble dress on or get put into one when you combat surrender. I've had it go both ways super slow movement and super fast (which was fun for a bit). Ultimately I would always have to reload a save to resolve this. It's a shame, I really like the idea of trapped boxes, and getting drug off to some random place all tied up. I just don't like all the bugs that come with it.

2 hours ago, Daemonbot23 said:

so basically I need to remove DCW, since it's not working properly.

If you still want to remove this mod do when all related DCW quest are stopped and any DCW items are off. Also save still be bugged of DCW scripts inside. Or disable combat surrender as izzyknows recommend.

Edited by Elsidia
2 minutes ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Namely movement speed gets seriously jacked with when you have a hobble dress

This is not DCW bug but new DD RC8 feature: when you wear a hobble dress speed is low. You need remove this dress legally and speed returns to normal

Edited by Elsidia
14 minutes ago, bwagdog669680 said:

DCW has a lot of issues

Not so much:

1) Bugged combat surrender if you wear a catsuit.

2) Bugged combat surrender bleedout bug if player are essential.

3) Bugged combat surrender teleports you in wrong place (starter vault) due to locations and mechanics bug.

Other bugs are more cosmetics, many of it related to old DD 2.0 version (as i understand some of those bugs are fixed into DD RC8 version. Can say of all, because i don't have installed RC8)

Some bugs, what not bugs but logical issue.

Some bugs not bugs, but related DCW work. (as example If you start Jack the Belter quest fast travel is blocked as your punishment in that quest)

If need more info of my found bugs, fell free to ask.

Edited by Elsidia
5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Hobble dress does equip. The chastity items do not. I have to get the hobble dress off then manually equip them. Once I do that, belted quest runs fine. BTW I don't even mess with the Jack The Belter quest. I just disable that prewar.

7 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Not so much:

1) Bugged combat surrender if you wear a catsuit.

2) Bugged combat surrender bleedout bug if player are essential.

3) Bugged combat surrender teleports you in wrong place (starter vault) due to locations and mechanics bug.

Other bugs are more cosmetics, many of it related to old DD 2.0 version (as i understand some of those bugs are fixed into DD RC8 version. Can say of all, because i don't have installed RC8)

Some bugs, what not bugs but logical issue.

Some bugs not bugs, but related DCW work. (as example If you start Jack the Belter quest fast travel is blocked as your punishment in that quest)

If need more info of my found bugs, fell free to ask.

Ah. Good to know. Thanks for the reply. I'll keep testing.

1 minute ago, bwagdog669680 said:

The chastity items do not. I have to get the hobble dress off then manually equip them.

Strange. Or you have damaged DD or DCW installation or some equip functions are changed into DD RC8 version and script failed to equip those.  As new scripts are incompatible with DCW.

100% it must work with DD 2.0 (old) You can try install it. If still not work, then you have some incompatible mods with DCW installed or DCW is damaged.

Sorry i can't test DD RC8 version with DCW as i can't install DD RC8 on my Fallout 4.

2 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Namely movement speed gets seriously jacked with when you have a hobble dress on or get put into one when you combat surrender.

RC8 has an MCM setting to adjust the speed. It also has a Debug option in case it gets stuck, but so far RC8 has been good about resetting the player speed multiplier.

7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Turn it off. set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0

idk, I re-enabled DCW and it doesn't seem to recognize the command. I'll just leave it off I guess. Kinda annoying since I do like the random item chance. Hell the game doesn't even seem to recognize any of the commands from the DCW post itself.

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

RC8 has an MCM setting to adjust the speed. It also has a Debug option in case it gets stuck, but so far RC8 has been good about resetting the player speed multiplier.

Agreed, it usually does reset the speed. The speed changes happen pretty rarely. I think if you leave the first person slowdown speed at the default, it hardly ever messes with your speed. I may have messed up with the loading of the new RC mods. I just disabled older ones RC3 and 7.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Strange. Or you have damaged DD or DCW installation or some equip functions are changed into DD RC8 version and script failed to equip those.  As new scripts are incompatible with DCW.

100% it must work with DD 2.0 (old) You can try install it. If still not work, then you have some incompatible mods with DCW installed or DCW is damaged.

Sorry i can't test DD RC8 version with DCW as i can't install DD RC8 on my Fallout 4.

Before I got any of the RC updates for DD, DCW had issues. Combat surrender (from radroaches in the vault), One or two of the chastity items did not auto equip. Which were both easy fixes. Adding RC8 caused not-so-easy fix issues with the belted quest. A bit of hassle, but no big deal.

Also you may be right about incompatible mods, I really only have the Basic set up from the "Fucking Manual", plus a couple clothing packs. The big question mark might be the cheat terminal mod. Because it can alter your game so much. Maybe I should disable it for fresh play through.

Thanks for the trouble shooting help!

27 minutes ago, bwagdog669680 said:

One or two of the chastity items did not auto equip.

If you mean belts from cryopod in belted! quest then in original mod all equips normally. That means you have some mod conflict.

Combat surrender with radroaches are Combat surrender bleedout bug, if player are essential. It can be fixed by rewrite DCW script easy.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you mean belts from cryopod in belted! quest then in original mod all equips normally. That means you have some mod conflict.

Combat surrender with radroaches are Combat surrender bleedout bug, if player are essential. It can be fixed by rewrite DCW script easy.

I saw earlier in this thread the script re-write. I'll go look that up. I have very limited experience with this (script re-writes), but I'll give it a try. 

The only other issue I can think of right now I've found is when you trigger a cursed box (DCW), the item gets added to my inventory and apparently equipped. (The little equipped box next to the clothing item is there). But it isn't actually on me and if I click it to take it off, the box goes away without the options pop up. I imagine this is another script/value bug in DCW.

Thanks Elsidia!

6 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

I imagine this is another script/value bug in DCW.

This never was in DCW bug. Seems not work DD scripts. need items name or id to check it.

UPD: In Theory this can only happen if try two conflicting devices is equipping - one of it are unequiped and second equipped but in reality not, because equipping slot is blocked.

Edited by Elsidia