50 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

it will affect these timers as well.

Real-time timers still advancing and not "freezing" like game-time timers before Vault 111 leaving. I guess nobody care if warning will be shown a few seconds later.

But I see what is the problem might be here. It is not related to timers.

I never checked how Debug.MessageBox is working when VATS is active %)

Edited by Dlinny_Lag
37 minutes ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

Real-time timers still advancing and not "freezing" like game-time timers before Vault 111 leaving. I guess nobody care if warning will be shown a few seconds later.

But I see what is the problem might be here. It is not related to timers.

I never checked how Debug.MessageBox is working when VATS is active %)

Problem not here. I still can remember, that i try for DCW use timer in prevault and it not working. I think that as in prevault time not going, so global time modifier is 0 and so timer will start only work when you left vault.

It's Bethesda at all and Fallout4) The same non logical explanation, when you drop duplicate item from inventory, it actually drops reference what's is wear on you with all variables and not trigger event onuequip. Just drop reference and wears other reference with default variables. Why want care about reference?)) Also when the same operation is move item into container, it moves non equipped reference. (this was most hard to fix and take many papyrus stress)

As for us situation, probably just best version is  shout system message only if quest is in bigger stage. And no need timer. Will look on that.

Edited by Elsidia
7 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I think that as in prevault time not going, so global time modifier is 0 and so timer will start only work when you left vault.

It is related to game-time timers, not to real-time timers. Global modifier to real-time timers is never 0.

Moreever, I have a proof that my solution with timers works. See UpdateManager.psc from my mod. It is tested and works as expected.

Question... does the RC9 mod add Devious Device Equipping Sounds. In Skyrim, you get equipping noises, when one equips. In Fallout 4, you get a pop-up message only.

Idea... Various devices, make various equipping noises.

Plugs... slurping noise, as they are inserted

Gags... Gagged moans

Metal Devices... Clunks and Clanks

Technical... Whirrs, and Hums

Leather... Fabric and Leather sounds

Rubber... Rubber sounds

or

Just a Generic Equipping Sound, for any item.

I've did this with one of my Shoes mods, Nora's Secret... Shoe Hunt. The Nudity Enforcer Shoes, there are 2 of them, and it sounds really good, adding to immersion. My Armour Strippers clothing mod items do this, Carol Danvers G-String does this as well, in the Backpackers Version of Clothes Pack 5 Sexy Teddy Treasure Hunt...

Edited by Krazyone
On 8/17/2023 at 10:53 AM, Krazyone said:

Question... does the RC9 mod add Devious Device Equipping Sounds. In Skyrim, you get equipping noises, when one equips. In Fallout 4, you get a pop-up message only.

Idea... Various devices, make various equipping noises.

Plugs... slurping noise, as they are inserted

Gags... Gagged moans

Metal Devices... Clunks and Clanks

Technical... Whirrs, and Hums

Leather... Fabric and Leather sounds

Rubber... Rubber sounds

or

Just a Generic Equipping Sound, for any item.

I've did this with one of my Shoes mods, Nora's Secret... Shoe Hunt. The Nudity Enforcer Shoes, there are 2 of them, and it sounds really good, adding to immersion. My Armour Strippers clothing mod items do this, Carol Danvers G-String does this as well, in the Backpackers Version of Clothes Pack 5 Sexy Teddy Treasure Hunt...

I knew somethings seemed alike but different. DD in Skyrim has quite a bit of sound, vibrators and such a bit too loud and noisy especially when the pc is trying to hide.

Edited by eflat01
2 hours ago, eflat01 said:

I knew somethings seemed alike but different. DD in Skyrim has quite a bit of sound, vibrators and such a bit too loud and noisy especially when the pc is trying to hide.

What I wrote are just ideas, for noises...  Skyrim has noises, but not as many as I have written.

I put noises into my own mods, and it's like the icing on a Cake, making the mod a little bit better. I've been doing that with the Ground Objects, and the Preview for Devious Devices, Deviously Cursed Wasteland and Devious Slave Heels. Helping to finish off an unfinished mod...

The lack of noise, in Devious Devices, when they equip, has always bothered me in the Fallout 4 version.

Hey guys, I got a question about RC8/9

I'm using this mod:

And there is a patch for RC8. And I'm using it with RC8.

Problem is when a trap triggers with hand/arm cuffs and I got a weapon in my hands - it doesn't remove the weapon, the weapon stays in the hands - but I can't shoot anymore. When I remove the weapon the hands stay free. The model of the wrist cuffs itself are worn though.
I checked the source code of both the older version Devious Cursed Wasteland and Cursed DD Enchantings how they apply the DD to the player and it seems there's no difference.

Devious Cursed Wasteland:
libs.EquipRandomDevice(Player, libs.DD_FL_All, 7)

Cursed DD Enchantings:
libs.EquipRandomDevice(Player, equipfrom_list, 1)

That being said, my question is now: Is this a RC8 problem or need that to be fixed within the mod? Is it fixed in RC9?

I would really much appreciate any help regarding this problem - since I'm only interested in using wrist cuffs and nothing else.

Edited by sexybastardo
3 minutes ago, sexybastardo said:

but I can't shoot anymore. When I remove the weapon the hands stay free. The model of the wrist cuffs itself are worn though.

In theory, if i suspect it as problem, in RC9 it must be fixed. There in DD was smoky gun, what unequipped weapon, but it by bug can't be equipped. At last moment, before release beta i was curious, what shoots menu "you can't equip item with sealed hands, when i try to equip bondage mittens. So i add new log and found that is smoking gun. So i added it in exclusive list like pipboy. And now this gun is equipped correctly. So weapon can't stay in hands. In theory.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

So weapon can't stay in hands. In theory.

Hate to debunk that theory, but I've had it happen twice with RC9,

3 hours ago, sexybastardo said:

When I remove the weapon the hands stay free.

Don't remove the weapon, run the command and your PC will holster the weapon and play the bound animation. At least it's worked every time for me.

playidle raidersheath

57 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Hate to debunk that theory, but I've had it happen twice with RC9,

Will be nice, if i get item name, what left weapon in arms and maybe papyrus too. To check where can be possible problem. I test it with mittens and no see visible problem. Maybe some item doesn't have a spell for weapon remove.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Will be nice, if i get item name, what left weapon in arms and maybe papyrus too. To check where can be possible problem. I test it with mittens and no see visible problem. Maybe some item doesn't have a spell for weapon remove.

The latex straitjacket dress open is the one I know for sure, I forget the other outfit. It was applied by DCW.

On 8/14/2023 at 11:19 AM, Elsidia said:

Devious Devices RC9 beta

Mod author: @Kimy

RC8 version: @naaitsab

RC9 version: full changelog and authors list will be in release version, now i will just count some authors. Thanks for fixes to: @Tron91, @jbezorg, @vaultbait, @feralbyte, @edinburg.

Armbinder new animation to hide hands is made by @kziitd and need install separately, as it's part of torture devices. Link Here.

Special thanks to @Dlinny_Lag and @naaitsab for moral and technical support.

Requirements:

Hard:

F4SE as least version version 0.4.0 or higher. Necessary for removedevices correctly work.

Torture Device 2.21 - necessary for new animations.

MCM - for easy configure settings.

Soft:

AAF: without it can stay mouth close, if not installed special plugin.

High Heels - for normal slave boots work.

F4z Ro D'oh - for easy skip dialogues.

Link to Mega Download

Clean save not necessary, but highly recommended.

If you use old save, before update, unlock all DD items from player and NPC. As those have old scripts and properties and will work wrong. And delete from game.

I made some easy tool, what deletes all DD items from container, NPC, or player. Just need put this item into container. Item name is DD item remover and can be crafted in Chemistry station or DD restraint bench in Miscellaneous Items section. Plugin will be added to this post.

To update mod, first delete old DD and install new.

What's new:

Catsuit update is included in this version, so i will delete separate archive from here (changelog is active):

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=3953007

Improved equip engine. Idea by @Dlinny_Lag and @Kharos, most best mod Real handcuffs, where i got some ideas for that.

Fixed: (i hope) save bug, better performance as not load into memory custom events, BUT more papyrus stress as i need cheat original Fallout 4 engine (not necessary tools to operate references), fixed some old DD engine bugs.

Silent equip system. If you are in pipboy and some script will equip device, no more shows equip menu, but device equips automatically. (no more cheating =_=) This system fixes in DCW blank screen bug. Now if device have conflict and equips with script it send error in papyrus log (if it activated)

NPC still not supported (if you use restraints, still can be bugged NPC AI), but:

Easy operate NPC equip unequip system. No more annoying Remove me before close armor.  Correctly update NPC animations and spells. You can equip and unequip in one time many restraints. Note: if you try equip items what conflicts between, it will add more stress to papyrus. Possible fixed bug of wrong animations. it recalculate animations from equipped items and remove keywords if item not persists.

UPD: Please not use outfit dress mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/72657 - it can damage DD equip system (not hard, but soft, not tested)

UPD: Fixed some grammatical errors in texts by @edinburg

Improved MCM menu.

Difficulty change now as menu with names (names is experimental, you can offer your versions)

For extreme lovers added wait anticheat (default disabled) - not recomended as there no normal remove systems and when your hands is tied, you can't nothing to do as wait in game stay on place. It's boring. if you have mods with NPC helpers. then yes.

For survival mode players are hidden menu disable sleep anticheat system. Reveals only if you are in survival mode.

Added new menu - destroy keys - it will consume keys if you open restraints - default off.

Filter for dresses - it's only filter as i added to DD and will disable random spawn of non restrictive dresses.  (corsets and dresses) Not included Restrictive corset as it counts as restraint. Default on.

As i added to this version high papyrus logging for search of errors, so i added chance to disable all DD logging. Note still need turn on papyrus logging in Fallout 4 to work it. Also there is variant outcome log as system messages. Not recommend as it spawns many system messages. But in short time you can turn it on and see what's happens. Default - papyrus logging. 

Reworked tentacles - now you need craft item in Chemical station to remove it. 

For mod makers is added some new functions 9old functions will be compatible with other mods - i hope):

Will count a few (others will be described in full version).

RemoveGenericDeviceByKeyword works now with NPC too (thanks to F4SE)

It works faster if inventory is empty and slower as more items in inventory as it needs go through all inventory.

Functions not tested much, so can be some bugs.

New functions:

Reveal hidden contents

Form Function GetEquippedGenericInventoryDeviceByKeywordAndOrBipedSlot(actor akactor, Keyword DeviousKeyword = none, int bps = -1)

Returns inventory device form equipped by parameters. You can set only one keyword or biped slot. Biped slot can be set as biped slot or index (there is check of it) it reads keywords from rendered devices too, so you can use keyword not only as devicekeyword in inventory device.  If you set keyword it will return first found device.  If you set both (keyword and biped slot) - it will return only device what is equipped in biped slot and have this keyword. If device is equipped in biped slot, but keyword not match, it will return none. Note: if you use biped slot, use main biped slot as F4SE can't read not main. For hoods it 46 headband, for boots it 44 {4] - left slot.

Bool Function RemoveGenericDeviceByKeywordAndOrBipedSlot(actor akactor, Keyword DeviousKeyword = none, int bps = -1) - the same as previous, but instead of return form it unequips this device.

All functions work with NPC too and speed is depend on inventory items count.

DD database is not used (but i not remove it) As i know only one mod uses it. 

For Fishnet dress texture was low resolution, so i don't know if can use hires texture from Skyrim, because i made my own texture (not very good, but work):

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.65dcb28b44f35770202b39b6d2e1c64a.jpeg

Feedback and bug reports is welcome - this version have high level of papyrus logging for easy check errors. 

If you have patient and read to this line: my future plans of release.

Add new device with colors from DD secret item collection (as tentacles was added)

Rework textures and colors of non restraint corsets and dress.

Continue fixed leveled lists and constructible objects.

Remove unnecessary bodyslide files and reorganize folders in bodyslide.

Fix some bugs (if you report it and it can be fixed)

Good luck in game!

UPD: Add item remover and short changelog in docx

DD_Item_Remover.7z 1.54 kB · 35 downloads DD20CE09_changelog.docx 15.3 kB · 22 downloads

It looks like a lot of meshes are missing in RC9. If I pull the Meshes\DeviousDevices folder from RC8 and RC9 up side by side, the latter has a lot of empty directories: ArmBinder, Belt, Bra, ChastityBelt, Cuffs, CursedLoot, FormalDress, Harness, Heels, Heretic, KimyDress, PawMittens, PiercingNSoul, Plugs, PostureCollar, StraightJacket.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

It looks like a lot of meshes are missing in RC9. If I pull the Meshes\DeviousDevices folder from RC8 and RC9 up side by side, t

When i do the mod compile, i delete all meshes from RC8, what have bodybuild as those not need. Less archive size. Those will be rebuild with your options.

Or in other way those meshes will be with my private body preset.

Edited by Elsidia
54 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

When i do the mod compile, i delete all meshes from RC8, what have bodybuild as those not need. Less archive size. Those will be rebuild with your options.

True, but I guess Kimy added the default ones in so if somebody does not run bodyslide (which you should always do on a new mod) They don't get missing files. At least that's why I still added them to the RC8 download.

1 minute ago, naaitsab said:

True

Not complete true, but i got idea.  Possibly, when i compile latest version will return those. Not completely true, because in DD 2.0 i remember straitjacket dresses doesn't have meshes, and when i first time run game (i never know about bodyslide stuff - i got invisible body)

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

The latex straitjacket dress open

I test this thing and weapon always is unequipped.  There is other thing what persists in RC8 - player not exit battle pose. I found lame method to fix it. Possibly tomorrow i will reapply mod in mega and also will try made fix of F4SE check.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I omitted plugs from the Fusion Girl conversion because there's no point in building them in BodySlide, the original prebuilt meshes worked fine (and wdaigle's old FG conversion of them included bones that made them morph strangely if built in BodySlide).

usage report on RC 9

installed by removing devices from all NPCs (except Kimy in Goodneighbor as i am not sure if she is wearing a device, and Dr. Alice Jones from DCW).

then removed RC8, and installed RC9, ran bodyslide.  started playing.

DCW random events works fine, did "Alice in Wasteland" quest from DCW and it worked fine.  (have  yet to test Belted or Jack The Belter quests)

from what i have seen so far other mods are working fine with RC9 and working properly (i know violate and SH have not had any problems for me as of yet).

issue 1 - the separated catsuits do not appear on my character (character looks naked not invisible body).

issue 2 - the Red bikini Dress appears on character but is black.

issue 2 i am not worried about (at least it shows up), but figured to let you know about issue 1 so others can test and say whether it is just me or an actual bug.

if it is just me that will tell me to figure out what is causing it as that might also cause other problems.

27 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

the separated catsuits do not appear on my character (character looks naked not invisible body).

What body are you using? If it's FG, none of the conversions have been updated to include that yet since it's new in RC9.