2 hours ago, cockroach666 said:

could you add ropes that bind the arms to the torso? maybe some chains.

The original author doesn't seem to be developing new content for this, and the community maintenance work has focused on fixing bugs and polishing existing features rather than adding net new items.

You probably want to keep an eye on this instead.

10 hours ago, cockroach666 said:

you add ropes that bind the arms to the torso? maybe some chains.

For that you need 3D animator to made new animations. DD uses TD animations for this. Chains already need 3D artist, what made it and add bones for physics animations. I'm just write program.

Edited by Elsidia
7 hours ago, Senick said:

Does anyone know if there's a way to modify the mod so leg devices don't slow you down quite so much, really just makes it unplayable for me with them on ?

yes and no

in the MCM there is a setting to determine how much they slow you down in 1st person view mode (and to choose bunnyhop or classic).

in 3rd person view mode you will still suffer the slowdown.

50 minutes ago, M.BISON said:

quick question. Does the "strange body" de-spawn or meant to just stay there? (after investigating body) 

Currently it never goes away. It would probably make sense to set it to delete when able after the note is read, or something along those lines. In my mods I set unique loot corpses with quest items as aliases, so I can simply call Alias_WhicheverCorpse.GetReference().DeleteWhenAble() in the last stage fragment.

I notice there's a "Refresh Device Effects" feature that never seems to...refresh any of the effects at all???? Like the hobble skirt never goes away until I remove the spell from the player manually. Almost none of the cuffs seem to even have an arms bound anim most of the time, and then sometimes they do! It's so weird. I pretty much have all the spells memorized I'm so used to doing this myself now. lol. Idk whaz all going on with this, but a working Refresh Device Effects feature would be the absolute shizzle! I can't express how much I'd love that feature.

And removing the hobble skirt effect manually results in no 1st person usage until u save and load again fyi! in case someone tries it. O lord...IM definitely never allowing those to be used again. lol But I hope the refresh feature gets some luv! It doesn't even display a message confirming anything. Still worlds better than the Skyrim DD, which felt like some kind of mod-user hell, with the illusion of control but so many features that couldn't be controlled it felt pointless. I certainly would love to remove all the time-shields and whatnot, but Idk how yet.

Edited by LynErso666
19 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Currently it never goes away. It would probably make sense to set it to delete when able after the note is read, or something along those lines. In my mods I set unique loot corpses with quest items as aliases, so I can simply call Alias_WhicheverCorpse.GetReference().DeleteWhenAble() in the last stage fragment.

Yeah thought it might delete after a day from reading the note. Well, guess now there's another permanent dead body after Sanctuary bridge. 

Is it safe to use the "markfordelete"

6 hours ago, M.BISON said:

Yeah thought it might delete after a day from reading the note. Well, guess now there's another permanent dead body after Sanctuary bridge. 

Is it safe to use the "markfordelete"

Drag it over to Red Rocket and scrap it.