44 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

I use Vortex as well and didn't have an issue. HJave you installed something that goes on top of DD like DCL? DCL is a AWKCR using monstrousity

You forget, the original DD 2.0 has AWKCR as a master, which can safely be removed as it doesn't actually use anything from it.

IF you don't have AWKCR installed an don't clean the Masters it will not load.

@beeline134

RC8 & RC9 already have the unused masters cleaned.

Edited by izzyknows
5 hours ago, beeline134 said:

just got rc9 , many thanks , i do have deviousely cursed wasteland , i cant find no AWKCR version of that mod so i think that must cause some prb.

nods Cursed Wasteland does require AWKCR but you can use xEdit to remove that requirement. check your dm

Hey again guys 
I have again a very special question, I would like to use the GameInterface for Toys and it requires the use of the papyrus log. So I tried to add the missing log entries by myself in the RC9 version - which I could achieve by editing and recompiling the file "DD_Event_Vibrate". But this doesn't solve it entirely - some events are missing.
To have GameInterface properly tracking the events, all the notify text would need to be in the papyrus log - i.e. "Your plug moves ..." etc.
Unfortunately, to do this I would need to edit "DD_Library" which doesn't compile even without any changes.
Here's the compiler output:

Spoiler
Compiling "DD\DD_Library.psc"...
Y:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\DD\DD_Library.psc(613,25): unknown type actor:wornitem
Y:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\DD\DD_Library.psc(790,86): getname is not a function or does not exist
Y:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\DD\DD_Library.psc(0,0): Error while trying to typecheck script dd:dd_library

Does anyone know why that happens? Or is there a possiblity that someone could add the needed payprus output? I would very much appreciate any help. :)

6 minutes ago, sexybastardo said:

Hey again guys 
I have again a very special question, I would like to use the GameInterface for Toys and it requires the use of the papyrus log. So I tried to add the missing log entries by myself in the RC9 version - which I could achieve by editing and recompiling the file "DD_Event_Vibrate". But this doesn't solve it entirely - some events are missing.
To have GameInterface properly tracking the events, all the notify text would need to be in the papyrus log - i.e. "Your plug moves ..." etc.
Unfortunately, to do this I would need to edit "DD_Library" which doesn't compile even without any changes.
Here's the compiler output:

Hide contents
Compiling "DD\DD_Library.psc"...
Y:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\DD\DD_Library.psc(613,25): unknown type actor:wornitem
Y:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\DD\DD_Library.psc(790,86): getname is not a function or does not exist
Y:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\DD\DD_Library.psc(0,0): Error while trying to typecheck script dd:dd_library

Does anyone know why that happens? Or is there a possiblity that someone could add the needed payprus output? I would very much appreciate any help. :)

Do you have F4SE source files in the user folder (source/user) ? if not, move them there.

Edited by lee3310
11 hours ago, beeline134 said:

i cant find no AWKCR version of that mod so i think that must cause some prb.

There no AWKCR version of DCW. I already made no AWKCR version of DCW, but stuck into DD 2.0 RC9 update, so first i need end it to logical end. But as more i work on it as more work shows up)

Anyway, if you cut out AWCKR from DCW, Slave collar will stop punishing you as it use AWKCR to detect clothes on you.

Edited by Elsidia
1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Did you extract the base game script files? scripts\source\base\base.zip

I did it seems. At least the scripts are in the folder.

The missing actor: wornitem seems to be in the file Data/Scripts/Source/Actor.psc
but appearently Creation Kit doesn't find it or do take it into account.
Please be aware that I am entirely new to creation kit and don't know shit about how to compile anything in creation kit - I was barely able to find the option to compile the scripts. I'm sure it's just a simple thing I'm not aware of. :(

EDIT: Solved it by copying the F4SE script content to Data/Scripts/Source/User - sorry my mistake for not reading correctly what you meant @lee3310 Thanks!

Edited by sexybastardo
36 minutes ago, M2theAGGOT said:

Probably a stupid question, but figured I'd try get an answer before dumping $$$. When it says "ALL DLC" in the required mods, does that include the 3 Workshops, the season pass and the Creation Club? Or is it just the 3 actual content DLCs?

Get the season pass and you'll be covered for 99.99999% of the mods. Creation Club is an attempt at a money grab plain & simple. Ignore it.

37 minutes ago, M2theAGGOT said:

Probably a stupid question, but figured I'd try get an answer before dumping $$$. When it says "ALL DLC" in the required mods, does that include the 3 Workshops, the season pass and the Creation Club? Or is it just the 3 actual content DLCs?

If you're talking about the RC9 version of DD, these are the masters in the plugin's header:

• Fallout4.esm
  • DLCworkshop02.esm
  • DLCNukaWorld.esm
  • TortureDevices.esm

So at the moment you would need to buy Nuka-World and (I think?) Contraptions Workshop. You may be able to find a discounted bundle of all the DLCs though, which I'd recommend if possible because other mods you might want to install could require different ones. Keep in mind that all of the DLCs are "content DLCs" insofar as they contain a lot of added items and effects that mod creators may wind up using on the assumption that "everyone has all the DLCs (or GotY edition) these days."

40 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

If you're talking about the RC9 version of DD, these are the masters in the plugin's header:

• Fallout4.esm
  • DLCworkshop02.esm
  • DLCNukaWorld.esm
  • TortureDevices.esm

So at the moment you would need to buy Nuka-World and (I think?) Contraptions Workshop. You may be able to find a discounted bundle of all the DLCs though, which I'd recommend if possible because other mods you might want to install could require different ones. Keep in mind that all of the DLCs are "content DLCs" insofar as they contain a lot of added items and effects that mod creators may wind up using on the assumption that "everyone has all the DLCs (or GotY edition) these days."

My guess is the dependency on DLCworkshop02.esm may be for DLC05AnimFurnPillory because I think TortureDevices.esm references it? DLCNukaWorld.esm is an obvious for collars.

Btw, ever notice that noteholder could pass as Kimmy's twin?

Edited by eflat01
41 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Download and overwrite with the MCM patch from RC8.

So I just looked into the archive, it looks like "DD20RC9RestFix" is simply adding scripts for the restraints framework. So it looks like I need RC8 installed as "DD20RC9RestFix" doesn't contain the Devious Devices.esm.

I looked in the RC8 archive and found the MCM folder. I'm not sure where the "patch" is. A few folders into the MCM folder is the config.json, lib.swf, and lib_collar.swf. Are these files what you meant by "patch" for MCM.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

• Fallout4.esm
  • DLCworkshop02.esm
  • DLCNukaWorld.esm
  • TortureDevices.esm

Tyvm for your help.