Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

2 hours ago, Seph64 said:

Maybe they can disable the quest section in the DDi MCM menu with a small explanation that the quests are currently not included but may return sometime down the road when and if they get fixed?

I mean, I guess technically there's no harm letting that section be the way it is, however I think it's weird that the options for the quests can still be toggled even though the quests are not there.

For the last couple of development versions the quest page of the mcm has already been blank with nothing in it. It has for me, at least.

Well that is good, it was silly that a section in the MCM existed when the quest are no longer present (yet). 

I haven't really tried out the latest development builds (aside from the ones that introduced the rope bindings) yet because I am a bit burnt out on Skyrim at the moment, but I will get 4.1 a try when it's finished.

New commit:

- New Bleedout idles for bound characters. Can be used instead of the vanilla one that doesn't support bound characters.
- New BDSM themed idles (collar me, inspection, surrender etc.) and convienient packages for modders!
43 minutes ago, Kimy said:

New commit:

- New Bleedout idles for bound characters. Can be used instead of the vanilla one that doesn't support bound characters.
- New BDSM themed idles (collar me, inspection, surrender etc.) and convienient packages for modders!

New animations are always welcome.

Especially with the quality we've been seeing lately.

4 hours ago, Kimy said:

New commit:

Time to find what triggers those BDSM-themed idles.

24 minutes ago, CovertDemon said:

Time to find what triggers those BDSM-themed idles.

If you want to see them without triggering them, look for the name of the animation you want to see in one of the logs that are generated when you run FNIS. Then open the console ingame and type "sae [animation name]" or "playidle [animation name]".

10 hours ago, rogynest said:

Small bug report:

Wearing a transparent catsuit and a strict rope armbinder puts the hands of the catsuit into the incorrect pose as per the screenshot:

catsuit_ropearmbinder.jpg.a79c81f77abea96f9032d9804c987073.jpg

The hands are part of the strict armbinder model, it hides the actual hands and creates those.

8 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

The "struggle" device events should probably check for combat before triggering, it's getting quite annoying having my character start pulling on her boots or gag while she's trying to fight.

I'll second that.  But then I'll say it's only part of the problem.  Every time my character starts the 30 second long "tug" animation I want to call a "delay of game" penalty.  Worse, combat may not be in progress when she starts, but 30 seconds is more than long enough for trouble to come find her.  Further, she habitually wears a chastity belt because she wants the protection.  For that character, tugging on the belt makes no sense.

How about making all the struggle animations the result of player-initiated attempts to remove devices without a key?

Temporary work around is to turn off the offending random events.

9 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

The "struggle" device events should probably check for combat before triggering, it's getting quite annoying having my character start pulling on her boots or gag while she's trying to fight.

57 minutes ago, TurboNerd said:

I'll second that.  But then I'll say it's only part of the problem.  Every time my character starts the 30 second long "tug" animation I want to call a "delay of game" penalty.  Worse, combat may not be in progress when she starts, but 30 seconds is more than long enough for trouble to come find her.  Further, she habitually wears a chastity belt because she wants the protection.  For that character, tugging on the belt makes no sense.

How about making all the struggle animations the result of player-initiated attempts to remove devices without a key?

Temporary work around is to turn off the offending random events.

I'll third this. Many devices make gameplay harder but the animations bring gameplay to a halt. The animations can really get tiresome when playing over and over. It would be best to play the animations during certain quests and such so the player has free reign over when they simply want to see the Dragonborn suffer. Another option is to add a skip animations key like they do with sexlab animations (or was it sexlab?) My two cents. Anyway, keep up the good work.

I think the expression used for the large ballgags needs to be tweaked a little. The first picture is the default expression and there is a bit of extra space between the ball and the lower lip. In the second picture I used the console to drop "Eee" (mfg phoneme 5) from 100 to 0. I think the second looks better as it looks like her mouth is actually closed around the ball.  The only other thing I can think of is to lower the ball's trishape in the nif so it sits better in her mouth.

20180324013545_1.thumb.jpg.828044c0905b84cc22f36ff498673e0b.jpg20180324013631_1.thumb.jpg.116984bc64a8eeeb79f159204df79188.jpg

6 hours ago, TurboNerd said:

I like that idea. It should be easily detectable and I guess that makes it the major player-decided difference between "i want them" and "I want them off"

30 minutes ago, worik said:

I like that idea. It should be easily detactable and I guess that makes it the major player-decided difference between "i want them" and "I want them off"

+1. Just played through the Queen Sarah quest and I got so tired to those half minute animations that I started to quick save more often and reloaded the game when the animation occurred. It was quicker that way.

16 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

It would be nice to be able to skip it with the end button like sexscenes.

:classic_smile: I like that too. In my mind, it would be best to listen for the same key... no need to waste another key for the same message: "Player to Skyrim : stop it! Now!"

15 hours ago, TurboNerd said:

Haha, fun news: That's already implemented! The code will use struggle animations whenever some are available for the device. Currently that's the case only for wrist restraints, but the same code will work on ALL restraint types. The only reason why the new struggle animations aren't already used for escape attempts is that they will have to be added to the device properties (which is a lot of grunt work...).

I will shorten the belt animation a bit. 30 seconds is probably too much. Unfortunately the code won't know if a character is wearing the belt voluntary, so there is nothing I can about THAT.

I am guessing that perhaps something didn't get communicated perfectly.  Perhaps I should have said "How about making all the struggle animations only the result of player-initiated attempts to remove devices without a key?"

The animations I am objecting to are generated by the events under "Polled Events Configuration" on the "Events and Effects" page.  Those animations need to be kept short.  At least I can selectively turn those off once I sort out which the offenders are.

47 minutes ago, Reniastyc said:

May I ask a question?

I just wanna know when can i use official DD in SSE.

Perhaps if you searched this thread for the word SSE you would find you didn't have to wait for an answer (Search field and when you click on it, select "This Topic" from the drop down that pops up next to it because the default of searching every fucking thing is not a good idea).

57 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Perhaps if you searched this thread for the word SSE you would find you didn't have to wait for an answer (Search field and when you click on it, select "This Topic" from the drop down that pops up next to it because the default of searching every fucking thing is not a good idea).

Thank you so much, and I will have a try.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Hello, I have a new problem.

Now, thanks for you everyone, I have installed DD successfully.

But How can I get the correct Bodyslide data?

Or, How can i Convert CBBE to CBBE  SE?

14 hours ago, Reniastyc said:

Hello, I have a new problem.

Now, thanks for you everyone, I have installed DD successfully.

But How can I get the correct Bodyslide data?

Or, How can i Convert CBBE to CBBE  SE?

That's a question that someone here may have an answer to but you may get a quicker answer asking this on a thread where the people who've already done it for other mods are at.  One such thread is the Sexlab Framework for SSE beta thread but there are probably other ones as well.