Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

New commit:

- Fixed the rope binder. Again! And added the correct struggle animations.

- Added new struggle animations for several restraints (gag, hood, gloves, blindfold, boots) and a corresponding event for them

- Removed deprecated events for armbinders and yokes

Im just wondering do we need keys to unlock all the rope stuff or how does that work? It wouldn`t make any sense at all to use keys if there are no keyholes. Or how does it work can i just ask a follower to remove it if she/he has a sword she/he can just cut it all off?

Im gonna download the newest dev branch and test around again. :smiley:

2 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

Im just wondering do we need keys to unlock all the rope stuff or how does that work? It wouldn`t make any sense at all to use keys if there are no keyholes. Or how does it work can i just ask a follower to remove it if she/he has a sword she/he can just cut it all off?

Im gonna download the newest dev branch and test around again. :smiley:

I would assume you would have to have someone cut it off or possibly struggle out of it maybe lol or maybe if you're hit with a fire spell it disappears.

Sorry for the stupid question but do i have to download the whole 867 mb of ddx again and same for ddi if only a small part changed or i can only download the small part that has changed in this case (core) in ddx? Can i just copy the core into the zip file and reinstall it or how does it work?

I found a bug with the bondage mittens. Successfully unlocking them after a failed struggle attempt with result in the "you are too tired, wait X hours before trying again" message being given directly after the "you successfully removed the item" message and they still stay locked on your character.

11 hours ago, Kimy said:

New commit:

- Fixed the rope binder. Again! And added the correct struggle animations.

- Added new struggle animations for several restraints (gag, hood, gloves, blindfold, boots) and a corresponding event for them

Rope Binder looks good now :smile:

I don't get the second change. I managed to fire the hood animation (event?) after wearing it for a while (tugging at the face) but nothing ever happend while wearing a gag / hood / gloves / boots (tried with black ebonite set). What's the trigger for these animations to start und could you explain the difference between a "struggle animation" and the "corresponding event". I'm not sure about the terminology here :confounded:

I did trip over the red ebonite restrictive boots a few times so the boots work. But i think there is no animation for the gloves all i see is a message "A sudden loss of grip xxxx something" i don`t know what is supposed to happen when wearing gloves for a long time. Haven`t tested gag or hood yet because i always try to get them off asap.

It would be nice to be able to wear fetters with the restrictive boots it always switches to some shorter boots (textures from pony boots but still other heels and sound) for some reason if i equip for example the silver fetters from ddx.

Also wondering why i can eqip fetters while wearing the elegant hobble dress but i can`t see them i only hear the clinking of them i mean that should be possible because it`s a bit shorter down there. It makes sense that you can`t see them while wearing the other hobble dress because it would clip but it would work with the elegant one.

Or this has something to do with the device hider i didn`t touch it tho. Do the restr boots use the leg restraints slot and shoe slot and because of that this doesn`t work?

One random idea why not use the hobble dress textures and create a catsuit with it just remove the skirt part and make proper legs for it and voila a catsuit that doesn`t clip with everything like the "Shiny Rubbercatsuits or Zipsuit or PLCS and all the other crap" It would be so nice to see them replaced with something that doesn`t clip with everything. You could create a few versions of it Catsuit Full with Leg and Gloves Part, same like before but with open breast part, another one with open breast and without gloves, another one with open breasts and without gloves and boots and so on just some variations and this in the same colors like all the other stuff black, red, white in leather and ebonite.

I do like the catsuits from DCL but they all clip with everything it`s so ugly to look at it i mostly disable them in the MCM just because of that.

Edit: The gloves animation where she rubs her arm and boot animation where she stretches her leg or whatever are working fine too. The corset animation works too.

5 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

The latest commits still has the issue with anal plugs on NPCs that I reported back in December, where anal plugs can only be removed from NPCs that are wearing belts with the "zad_permitanal" keyword.

Link to original report (with a possible code-fix):

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/?do=findComment&comment=2097770

@Kimy Would you prefer it if I made a pull request with my fix for that issue?

It's rare a mod makes me stop n stare, but this one does!  the straight jacket struggle animation took my breath away.... erm no pun intended.

Seriously though this is very good!  an excellent mod full of fun stuff, so a big thank you for all the hard work you guys are doing here and then sharing with us mere mortals.

On 18/03/2018 at 2:19 AM, LazyBoot said:

I also ran into a small issue with the new animations... The one with the leg bent back stretching/pulling on the foot/boot triggered in the middle of combat and almost got my character killed.

Looking at the scripts, it seems to me like there may be a missing check for combat in the "zadEventStruggle" script.

Would the character really stop in the middle of combat to tug at her restraints when there are people trying to kill her around?

not sure if its just me,

but i have issues with the strict cbbe rope armbinders. they dont appear correctly in the game. i run bodyslide and the texutures seem fine there, but ingame the hands are invisible and the ropes not appear.

also about the legless version of the rope harness, is it supposed to not be available ingame yet?

and thank you for expanding the mod.

42 minutes ago, bondagemod said:

not sure if its just me,

but i have issues with the strict cbbe rope armbinders. they dont appear correctly in the game. i run bodyslide and the texutures seem fine there, but ingame the hands are invisible and the ropes not appear.

also about the legless version of the rope harness, is it supposed to not be available ingame yet?

and thank you for expanding the mod.

If it wasn't fixed in the latest updates, you might be seeing the same problem GrimReaperCalls reported a few pages ago. Here's the post. Seems the cbbe slider set builds the mesh to the wrong folder. If you copy it into the correct folder it might work.

5 minutes ago, mistycznygbur said:

Forbidden tome quest is not triggering for me. Before 4.0 update it was working. Quest is checked in MCM tried to turn in off and on again. Key note and bookshelf with contents exist. Only this damn orc do nothing about me :smiley:

The quests have been taken out, for now.

Maybe they can disable the quest section in the DDi MCM menu with a small explanation that the quests are currently not included but may return sometime down the road when and if they get fixed?

I mean, I guess technically there's no harm letting that section be the way it is, however I think it's weird that the options for the quests can still be toggled even though the quests are not there.