Kimy

Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

Rope stuff looks fantastic!

5 hours ago, GrimReaperCalls said:

Bug Report:

The Sliderset "DDX - CBBE - FT_RopeBinder_Fingers" puts the mesh file for the armbinder in "meshes\armor\FT_RopeArmbinder\" instead of "meshes\devious\FeuerTin\FT_RopeArmbinder\" that is set for zadx_Armbinder_RopeAA.

Also, not sure if bug, but it looks like the arm position for the rope binders currently is the same as for the regular armbinder, while the rope binder model seems to be made for the "elbowbinder" arms.

I can confirm the arms are in the standard armbinder position but the ropes look like they're designed for the elbowbinder position, so they don't fit. EDIT - this is for both the rope armbinder and the strict rope armbinder.

Also, just for the record, the UUNP sliderset builds to the correct directory, so that issue looks like cbbe-only.

Hi,

I asked this in the DDI thread, but I think it fits better here now that I've also tested it with the latest development branch.

When the player character is wearing an armbinder and a hobble dress, she is unable to shout, despite being able to shout wearing each item on its own - is this intended behaviour?

Not a huge deal, but in the mod I'm writing, there's a section where the character has to shout while wearing both of these restraints.  Is there a way for me to work around this, maybe by adding/removing keywords from my custom devices (copies of the elbowbinder and extreme hobble dress)?

Many thanks,

Rog

P.S.  The new stuff, particularly the rope restraints, look incredible!

5 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Rope stuff looks fantastic!

I can confirm the arms are in the standard armbinder position but the ropes look like they're designed for the elbowbinder position, so they don't fit. EDIT - this is for both the rope armbinder and the strict rope armbinder.

Also, just for the record, the UUNP sliderset builds to the correct directory, so that issue looks like cbbe-only.

Have this issue with UUNP to.

7 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Have this issue with UUNP to.

Do you mean you get the armbinder idle instead of the elbowbinder idle for the rope binders, or that you have the rope armbinder mesh being generated in the wrong folder after building it in bodyslide? Or both? I might not have been clear with my last post, sorry. I do get the first problem with UUNP, but not the second.

2 hours ago, rogynest said:

Hi,

I asked this in the DDI thread, but I think it fits better here now that I've also tested it with the latest development branch.

When the player character is wearing an armbinder and a hobble dress, she is unable to shout, despite being able to shout wearing each item on its own - is this intended behaviour?

Not a huge deal, but in the mod I'm writing, there's a section where the character has to shout while wearing both of these restraints.  Is there a way for me to work around this, maybe by adding/removing keywords from my custom devices (copies of the elbowbinder and extreme hobble dress)?

Many thanks,

Rog

P.S.  The new stuff, particularly the rope restraints, look incredible!

I think this is related to the disabling of the Bound Combat system while wearing a dress together with an armbinder.

2 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Do you mean you get the armbinder idle instead of the elbowbinder idle for the rope binders, or that you have the rope armbinder mesh being generated in the wrong folder after building it in bodyslide? Or both? I might not have been clear with my last post, sorry. I do get the first problem with UUNP, but not the second.

Wrong idle (armpose), and both rope meshes seems to be for the elbowbinder (both to tight), but seems Kimy allready adressed that.

1 hour ago, josh97 said:

when I equip the strict rope binder my hands disappear and move into position but the model for the binder does not show up, any help would be appreciated.

If you're using cbbe, check post #1779. The cbbe sliderset builds the mesh to the wrong folder, so you'll need to drop it in the proper place manually.

13 minutes ago, cainarion said:

Hi!

I have an problem with the animation of the rope armbinder ( see below) from one of the latest commit of 4.1 is it a bug in DD or is it only on my side?

Thank you for your answers.

It's down to an incorrect keyword on the rope binders and it's happening for everyone. Kimy has said she's going to fix it. (post #1788)

I was just browsing through the SSE conversions tracking thread and saw something interesting. Apparently people trying to get the devious mods running in SSE have been experiencing a lot of crashes they think are related to DDx. Someone has discovered that one of the DDx textures is 513x512 instead of 512x512. Specifically it's the cuffsPadded_silver_em.dds in textures\devious\xpduderino. Now, I don't know if that really could crash the game, or if it's something that would only crash SSE but be fine here in original Skyrim, but I thought it might be worth mentioning just in case it's something that might need fixing here anyway.

Here's the post talking about it.

9 hours ago, Kimy said:

People shouldn't run stuff in SSE that's not meant to run in SSE...

Can't say I disagree with that, and I'm not currently running SSE at all myself. Why I mentioned it though, is in case the oddly-sized texture might cause a problem in original Skyrim. I probably wasn't clear in my wording.

Thanks.

12 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

... . Someone has discovered that one of the DDx textures is 513x512 instead of 512x512. Specifically it's the cuffsPadded_silver_em.dds in textures\devious\xpduderino. ...

Wow! Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. 513*512, eh? I wonder how that happened, particularly when I had no reason to resize the texture in the first place. The original _em is already in 512². Huh! Did I stumble on the keypad or something? Anyway, a fix will be in DD4.1

3 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

Wow! Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. 513*512, eh? I wonder how that happened, particularly when I had no reason to resize the texture in the first place. The original _em is already in 512². Huh! Did I stumble on the keypad or something? Anyway, a fix will be in DD4.1

For future reference, Ordenador notifies and fixes any textures it finds with incorrect dimensions.

Bug Report

Chastity Bra debuff stacks up over time somehow.  Picture says it all:

Bug.thumb.jpg.6828a84a69e972c5b65d0e095f5522f0.jpg

If you remove the bra they all disappear.  If you put it back on only one appears.  This workaround may not be available with certain quest items.

Im just wondering if that is on purpose or not there are Transparent Restrictive Boots, Corset and Collar but there are no Gloves? Or i fucked up something installing it?

I noticed some weird things the Boots don`t really fit at the feet part don`t know why. But the leg part is all good. And there are weird "triangles" to see on the corset. I couldn`t test the collar yet because im stuck in a quest collar. :smiley: This is a bug on my end maybe some weird textures on my body or are the clothing parts just that way?

RqAQalNb.jpgKPmIfnJq.jpgzlq7z0IQ.jpg

1 hour ago, Mexicola88 said:

Im just wondering if that is on purpose or not there are Transparent Restrictive Boots, Corset and Collar but there are no Gloves? Or i fucked up something installing it?

I noticed some weird things the Boots don`t really fit at the feet part don`t know why. But the leg part is all good. And there are weird "triangles" to see on the corset. I couldn`t test the collar yet because im stuck in a quest collar. :smiley: This is a bug on my end maybe some weird textures on my body or are the clothing parts just that way?

RqAQalNb.jpgKPmIfnJq.jpgzlq7z0IQ.jpg

the same thing hear no gloves.