Kimy

Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

I am guessing that perhaps something didn't get communicated perfectly.  Perhaps I should have said "How about making all the struggle animations only the result of player-initiated attempts to remove devices without a key?"

The animations I am objecting to are generated by the events under "Polled Events Configuration" on the "Events and Effects" page.  Those animations need to be kept short.  At least I can selectively turn those off once I sort out which the offenders are.

47 minutes ago, Reniastyc said:

May I ask a question?

I just wanna know when can i use official DD in SSE.

Perhaps if you searched this thread for the word SSE you would find you didn't have to wait for an answer (Search field and when you click on it, select "This Topic" from the drop down that pops up next to it because the default of searching every fucking thing is not a good idea).

57 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Perhaps if you searched this thread for the word SSE you would find you didn't have to wait for an answer (Search field and when you click on it, select "This Topic" from the drop down that pops up next to it because the default of searching every fucking thing is not a good idea).

Thank you so much, and I will have a try.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Hello, I have a new problem.

Now, thanks for you everyone, I have installed DD successfully.

But How can I get the correct Bodyslide data?

Or, How can i Convert CBBE to CBBE  SE?

14 hours ago, Reniastyc said:

Hello, I have a new problem.

Now, thanks for you everyone, I have installed DD successfully.

But How can I get the correct Bodyslide data?

Or, How can i Convert CBBE to CBBE  SE?

That's a question that someone here may have an answer to but you may get a quicker answer asking this on a thread where the people who've already done it for other mods are at.  One such thread is the Sexlab Framework for SSE beta thread but there are probably other ones as well.

Hi, just thought i would start a new test game with latest beta of ddx/ddi to see what improvements have been made, and dont know if its a bug or was unlocked on purpose while you are beta testing, but i can access inventory while arms are tied. attached image below.

a skyrim ddi beta inventory broken.jpg

1 minute ago, Maddac said:

Hi, just thought i would start a new test game with latest beta of ddx/ddi to see what improvements have been made, and dont know if its a bug or was unlocked on purpose while you are beta testing, but i can access inventory while arms are tied. attached image below.

That's working as intended since v4.0.

9 hours ago, Maddac said:

a skyrim ddi beta inventory broken.jpg

its been like that 4.0, it makes sense though I mean you wouldn't be able to use anything with your hands tied but you would still know what you were carrying.

ok so seeing inventory is good news, gags still block food inventory from appearing and being bound cant use anything lol. i have noticed playing with the beta that if i set key break chance to vanilla, i can sucessfully unlock everything that is put on me, even though timer etc are still set to questioning. just thought it was worth checking out, i shouldnt be able to just unlock everything with no failed attempts. going to try other settings than vanilla as well just out of curiousity. if all three are questioning, i get timers, key jams etc.

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎24 at 10:50 AM, TurboNerd said:

I am guessing that perhaps something didn't get communicated perfectly.  Perhaps I should have said "How about making all the struggle animations only the result of player-initiated attempts to remove devices without a key?"

The animations I am objecting to are generated by the events under "Polled Events Configuration" on the "Events and Effects" page.  Those animations need to be kept short.  At least I can selectively turn those off once I sort out which the offenders are.

I'd suggest making it so the jump (Space) key cancels the animation early. Is what I have done in Shout Like a Virgin.

I am still have problems with some of the devices. For me, the chains and bells/signs from both vaginal and anal pears dont show. The pears themself DO show.

And i can hear the rattle from the chain and the jingle of the bell. Other chains work well, and when using signs and bells from original Heretical they show up as well.

I dont have the "pears of anguish sign/bell" in Bodyslide, thou i dont think they are needed there ?  Its since i first used any DDdev/DD4. Any help would be appreciated.

regards

21 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I'd suggest making it so the jump (Space) key cancels the animation early. Is what I have done in Shout Like a Virgin.

You can also set the event probabilities to zero in DD's MCM, and the struggle events in question won't occur at all.

Just thought I'd drop the question - Heretical Resources seems to have been almost completely included in DD at this point.  Would it be possible to include the last few remaining HR items in DD with the next version?  The reason I'm asking is a few mods make use of Heretical Resources and DD because of these last few items, and they are running into availability problems with some of HR's files.

Namely the issue is that the Whiterun Brothel Revamped mod makes a lot of use of one of the HR breast bondage items, but the HR Bodyslide file link is broken for anyone trying to download it.  Apparently a user provided a mega link in the support thread, but if that link breaks the mod will again not be fully available (like DD HR does not provide "default" meshes for these items, running bodyslide is required).  Looking at the files, it seems the only HR items that have not been transferred are the non-yoke breast bondage items, some nose rings, and a few misc items here and there.  

10 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Just thought I'd drop the question - Heretical Resources seems to have been almost completely included in DD at this point.  Would it be possible to include the last few remaining HR items in DD with the next version?  The reason I'm asking is a few mods make use of Heretical Resources and DD because of these last few items, and they are running into availability problems with some of HR's files.

Namely the issue is that the Whiterun Brothel Revamped mod makes a lot of use of one of the HR breast bondage items, but the HR Bodyslide file link is broken for anyone trying to download it.  Apparently a user provided a mega link in the support thread, but if that link breaks the mod will again not be fully available (like DD HR does not provide "default" meshes for these items, running bodyslide is required).  Looking at the files, it seems the only HR items that have not been transferred are the non-yoke breast bondage items, some nose rings, and a few misc items here and there.  

The link provided in the support topic of Heretical Resources is the same exact link on the Heretical Resources download page, the issue is that LL incorrectly parses the URL on the download page.

15 minutes ago, hylysi said:

The link provided in the support topic of Heretical Resources is the same exact link on the Heretical Resources download page, the issue is that LL incorrectly parses the URL on the download page.

Ah, that makes some sense, I didn't dig into it excessively beyond a single click because I have a copy of HR's Bodyslide files saved.  Question still stands if the last few items would be able to be fit into DD, as the support thread for the mod I mentioned is being peppered with reports of bodies disappearing due to people running Bodyslide for DD, but not finding or remembering to run the same for HR. 

17 hours ago, Kimy said:

You can also set the event probabilities to zero in DD's MCM, and the struggle events in question won't occur at all.

I don't know how much work it would be to enable "stop animation by key", but imho that would be a great solution. I guess i'm one of the few who didn't complain about the length and actually like the animation most times, but not in all situations. Especially if i just want to do a short test that would take 10 seconds normally, i don't want to be stuck in an animation for 30 seconds or go through MCMs and disable everything that might slow it down. Doesn't happen that often and i can live without that feature, but... it would really be nice to have. :smile:

Same for armbinder struggle/idle.

18 hours ago, Kimy said:

By struggle events, do you mean the probability of polled event thingy? The MCM page I have no idea what it is about and never bothered touching because I'm afraid of breaking stuff? I'm fine with NPC having events though, just not my character most of the time.