Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

Hi, just thought i would start a new test game with latest beta of ddx/ddi to see what improvements have been made, and dont know if its a bug or was unlocked on purpose while you are beta testing, but i can access inventory while arms are tied. attached image below.

a skyrim ddi beta inventory broken.jpg

1 minute ago, Maddac said:

Hi, just thought i would start a new test game with latest beta of ddx/ddi to see what improvements have been made, and dont know if its a bug or was unlocked on purpose while you are beta testing, but i can access inventory while arms are tied. attached image below.

That's working as intended since v4.0.

9 hours ago, Maddac said:

a skyrim ddi beta inventory broken.jpg

its been like that 4.0, it makes sense though I mean you wouldn't be able to use anything with your hands tied but you would still know what you were carrying.

ok so seeing inventory is good news, gags still block food inventory from appearing and being bound cant use anything lol. i have noticed playing with the beta that if i set key break chance to vanilla, i can sucessfully unlock everything that is put on me, even though timer etc are still set to questioning. just thought it was worth checking out, i shouldnt be able to just unlock everything with no failed attempts. going to try other settings than vanilla as well just out of curiousity. if all three are questioning, i get timers, key jams etc.

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎24 at 10:50 AM, TurboNerd said:

I am guessing that perhaps something didn't get communicated perfectly.  Perhaps I should have said "How about making all the struggle animations only the result of player-initiated attempts to remove devices without a key?"

The animations I am objecting to are generated by the events under "Polled Events Configuration" on the "Events and Effects" page.  Those animations need to be kept short.  At least I can selectively turn those off once I sort out which the offenders are.

I'd suggest making it so the jump (Space) key cancels the animation early. Is what I have done in Shout Like a Virgin.

I am still have problems with some of the devices. For me, the chains and bells/signs from both vaginal and anal pears dont show. The pears themself DO show.

And i can hear the rattle from the chain and the jingle of the bell. Other chains work well, and when using signs and bells from original Heretical they show up as well.

I dont have the "pears of anguish sign/bell" in Bodyslide, thou i dont think they are needed there ?  Its since i first used any DDdev/DD4. Any help would be appreciated.

regards

21 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I'd suggest making it so the jump (Space) key cancels the animation early. Is what I have done in Shout Like a Virgin.

You can also set the event probabilities to zero in DD's MCM, and the struggle events in question won't occur at all.

Just thought I'd drop the question - Heretical Resources seems to have been almost completely included in DD at this point.  Would it be possible to include the last few remaining HR items in DD with the next version?  The reason I'm asking is a few mods make use of Heretical Resources and DD because of these last few items, and they are running into availability problems with some of HR's files.

Namely the issue is that the Whiterun Brothel Revamped mod makes a lot of use of one of the HR breast bondage items, but the HR Bodyslide file link is broken for anyone trying to download it.  Apparently a user provided a mega link in the support thread, but if that link breaks the mod will again not be fully available (like DD HR does not provide "default" meshes for these items, running bodyslide is required).  Looking at the files, it seems the only HR items that have not been transferred are the non-yoke breast bondage items, some nose rings, and a few misc items here and there.  

10 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Just thought I'd drop the question - Heretical Resources seems to have been almost completely included in DD at this point.  Would it be possible to include the last few remaining HR items in DD with the next version?  The reason I'm asking is a few mods make use of Heretical Resources and DD because of these last few items, and they are running into availability problems with some of HR's files.

Namely the issue is that the Whiterun Brothel Revamped mod makes a lot of use of one of the HR breast bondage items, but the HR Bodyslide file link is broken for anyone trying to download it.  Apparently a user provided a mega link in the support thread, but if that link breaks the mod will again not be fully available (like DD HR does not provide "default" meshes for these items, running bodyslide is required).  Looking at the files, it seems the only HR items that have not been transferred are the non-yoke breast bondage items, some nose rings, and a few misc items here and there.  

The link provided in the support topic of Heretical Resources is the same exact link on the Heretical Resources download page, the issue is that LL incorrectly parses the URL on the download page.

15 minutes ago, hylysi said:

The link provided in the support topic of Heretical Resources is the same exact link on the Heretical Resources download page, the issue is that LL incorrectly parses the URL on the download page.

Ah, that makes some sense, I didn't dig into it excessively beyond a single click because I have a copy of HR's Bodyslide files saved.  Question still stands if the last few items would be able to be fit into DD, as the support thread for the mod I mentioned is being peppered with reports of bodies disappearing due to people running Bodyslide for DD, but not finding or remembering to run the same for HR. 

17 hours ago, Kimy said:

You can also set the event probabilities to zero in DD's MCM, and the struggle events in question won't occur at all.

I don't know how much work it would be to enable "stop animation by key", but imho that would be a great solution. I guess i'm one of the few who didn't complain about the length and actually like the animation most times, but not in all situations. Especially if i just want to do a short test that would take 10 seconds normally, i don't want to be stuck in an animation for 30 seconds or go through MCMs and disable everything that might slow it down. Doesn't happen that often and i can live without that feature, but... it would really be nice to have. :smile:

Same for armbinder struggle/idle.

18 hours ago, Kimy said:

By struggle events, do you mean the probability of polled event thingy? The MCM page I have no idea what it is about and never bothered touching because I'm afraid of breaking stuff? I'm fine with NPC having events though, just not my character most of the time.

I haven't read all posts in this thread.

So there is a chance some things I post are already known.

Sorry in advance.

The rope armbinder is too wide in my game.

I batch built the body and all devices in Bodyslide to CBBE slim.

5ac34642b549c_enb2018_04_0310_55_51_67DD.JPG.913af363d4dce44bdab5ccdefda7a452.JPG

The rope armbinder is so far the only one I have found that doesn't fit correctly.

The body looks really good.

5ac3464506871_enb2018_04_0311_02_43_26.thumb.jpg.5bc1e8151054b7f923981253e18c48fb.jpg

The large ballgag forces the mouth too wide open.

Exposing a hole in the mouth under the ballgag.

You can see the roof behind her through the hole under her gag.

5ac3464364a5f_enb2018_04_0310_58_05_00DD.JPG.0904f79b1cceaf7ae64631b84121b44b.JPG

New commit:

- Added 50+ new horny/orgasm/edged animations for use in various events.

- Tweaked large ball gag expression.

- Randomized belt tug animation play time, and reduced their average length by about 50%

- Struggle animations should no longer be played in combat.

I downloaded the new stuff.

Here is what I found so far.

The steel manacles animation forces the hands through eachother.

5ac5e46387d36_enb2018_04_0510_43_14_80DD2.thumb.jpg.fcb4235071e45c10fb1d3dd5f49e3237.jpg

I had the rope body and the rope ballgag equipped when a gag struggle anim triggered.

Separating the legs making it seem like the rope is flexible.

5ac5e464ed047_enb2018_04_0510_47_15_55DD2.thumb.jpg.abe42ccda2a55d99817dc421c16b2fa0.jpg

The rope armbinder and the strict rope armbinder are still too wide.

The rest of the rope restraints all fit nicely.

I had a rope body, rope ballgag and a rope posture collar.

I tried unlocking the rope posture collar with a key.

But it said I couldn't reach the unlocking mechanism.

I assume the names of the new devices are all temp names.

I suggest naming the new larger harness ballgag something like: Black Ebonite Gag (Ball) (Harness) (Large)

Do the 50+ new animation have a trigger yet?

I wanted to see them but I couldn't find them through the console.

34 minutes ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Do the 50+ new animation have a trigger yet?

I wanted to see them but I couldn't find them through the console.

From what I can tell, most are device-specific variants on the horny/orgasm/etc type animations.

1 hour ago, LazyBoot said:

From what I can tell, most are device-specific variants on the horny/orgasm/etc type animations.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I just saw a few of them just now.

By the way, I can't seem to play them with playidle.

I saw their names in the files.

But when i search that name in the console I get nothing.

38 minutes ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I just saw a few of them just now.

By the way, I can't seem to play them with playidle.

I saw their names in the files.

But when i search that name in the console I get nothing.

Looking at the script, and searching teh googles. I found out that you need you use "player.sendanimevent [string]" to view them.

Looks like they will just keep looping though, however you can break out by jumping I think. At least those I tested with that worked.

Really love the new animations I've seen so far. The dropping-to-knees-when-buzzed-to-orgasm-while-armbound one is particularly nice.

One very, very minor thing I noticed a while ago, by the way, and never got around to posting: the difficulty marked as "default" isn't the one set as default at the start of a new game.