What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I'm pretty sure that the biggest problem with this idea is that the mod would have to somehow be able to figure out, on a skeleton that hasn't been made when the mod's made, where to put the cock, how to angle it, how to texture and shade it etc.

You know what? You guys are right. I didn't even look at each of the bodies individually and decide what I liked, I just swallowed the blue pill and took the first one that came my way. I didn't understand the joy of having a body I preferred less that only I will ever see just because someone said I should. Raid, ignore my earlier comments and go straight for the UNP body. It's the best body for you to enjoy your game and you know it because I say it is. Now, if you'll excuse me I'll be flogging myself in the corner and crying for making such bad decisions.

Okay, seriously, I know you guys are just messing around but there really is a lot of hate for CBBE from the UNP crowd and vice versa and I just think that's such a dumb thing to worry about.

17 hours ago, llokii70 said:

Vyxenne I would really appreciate that guide if you could

The first thing you need to do is get the UUNP Presets, Templates, Slidersets and Groups into SSE Bodyslide.

Spoiler

If you do NOT have an existing Bodyslide installed for Skyrim (Oldrim):

1. Download Bodyslide FOR OLDRIM from Skyrim Nexus but DO NOT INSTALL IT.
2. Extract the archive to some convenient place that you can find again.
3. Back up your current SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder just in case something goes wrong in the following steps.

Now, either from your existing Oldrim Bodyslide OR a newly-extracted version of it:

1. From the Oldrim Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder, multiselect the ShapeData, SliderCategories, SliderGroups, SliderPresets folders and Copy them.
2. Now go to your SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder and Paste the copied Oldrim folders into it so as to merge the Oldrim folders with the newer SSE folders. Be careful not to overwrite any of the new CBBE stuff with the Old CBBE stuff from Oldrim because new CBBE and old CBBE are incompatible.
3. Now, merge the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml with the SSE (all-CBBE) one by Copy>>Pasting the internal UUNP entries from the Oldrim xml into the SSE xml file. Be careful not to select any CBBE entries, and also do NOT include the opening and closing tags (first and last lines) of the xml file. You will find Notepad++ very helpful for this but if you don'ty have that and don't want to get it, Notepad will also work for this.
4. Run NifOptimizer on the ShapeData folder to convert the Oldrim body meshes to SSE.

Once you have done the above, which takes no more than 5 minutes, you will be able to use SSE Bodyslide to create and modify all that UUNP goodness in SSE. :classic_biggrin: If you already have the UUNP default body in your SSE, shaped to the Template/Preset you prefer, you're all set, body-wise.

If not, refresh BodySlide's Groups and Outfits (click the little dropdowns next to the Group and Outfit filter input fields), then select the Body Type (UUNP-Special for a working vagina) and the Template that is the closest to what you want (hit Preview to see what each Preset looks like) then modify that Template as desired and Save-As, giving it a descriptive name like "Vyxenne's UNPB Slim with Pencil Erasers" or whatever, then hit the big "Build" button at the bottom center of the BodySlide window to put your customized UUNP-Special body into the game as your Default Body.

Don't forget to install UUNP Textures that have a 3d vagina. I use Leyenda Skin because reasons :classic_tongue: but there are others available. There is a Racemenu overlay humorously called "Pubes Forever" :classic_laugh: that offers several varieties of pubic hair artistry (or jungle) in case your chosen textures' bushes need embellishing.

Now it's time to build your armor / clothing / outfits to give them physics bones if they don't already have them and morph them to your new body Preset shape. Here's Vyxenne's Handy Dandy Pocket Guide to converting/building armor to add physics bones and match your default body shape

Spoiler

1. Open Bodyslide and press the Outfit Studio button at the lower right
2. Click the New Project button at the top left
3. Use the Body Type Template Dropdown to select your Reference Body Type Template, e.g. "UUNP-HDT" or the CBBE equivalent, then click Next
4. Type in a descriptive name for the new Sliderset, e.g. "Scarlet Dawn Armor UUNP-HDT"
5. Browse to the folder containing your armor's meshes and select the high-weight torso mesh, e.g. Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\armor\scarletdawn\scarletdawn_torso_1.nif
6. IF the armor does not have an included body shape (only torso meshes should have included body shapes) then skip to the next step. If you have an included body shape (because you are working on a torso-covering mesh) highlight the included body shape, which may have any number of oddball names such as "body," "refshape," "UNPSlimPushupNW3" and so forth. Be SURE the shape you have highlighted is the included body shape and press delete, confirming that you want to delete it and yes, you know it can't be undone
7. Drag and drop the bold green reference body (e.g. UUNP) to the same position in the partition stack as the included body was in before you deleted it
8. Click on the little eye next to the torso shape of the armor until it turns from a solid to a see-through mesh so you can see the body underneath it
9. Highlight the reference body and use the sliders on the right to match it to the armor. For example, if your armor said it was made for "UNPB," run the "UNPB-High" slider to 100% to make the body take on the UNPB shape, which should match up pretty closely. Now fine-tune the match with the other sliders to get the body as close to fitting perfectly under the armor as possible. You can ignore minor clipping or gapping at this point, but you should be able to get a 99% match.
10. Hit File >> Make Conversion Reference and name it the same as the Sliderset with "CR" or "ConvRef" after it to make it clear what it is- so you might use "Scarlet Dawn Armor UUNP-HDT ConvRef" although it really doesn't matter what you name it other than to help keep stuff straight
11. Now highlight the shapes one (or more) at a time and use the brushes above the left-hand pane to fix whatever minor clipping you couldn't fix with the body sliders in Step 9. The main 2 brushes you will use are the "Add" brush which looks like a circle with a nose sticking out one side of it, and the "Subtract' brush which looks like a circle with a bite out of it. If you screw up use Ctrl-Z to undo.
12. Once you have fit all of the shapes "perfectly" to the reference body, hit Slider >> Conform All
13. Now you only have one slider. Click the Edit symbol (looks like an eye) at the left end of it to check for any clipping in the new shape. Fix any clipping that you see.
14. Disable the slider's Edit mode by clicking on the little eye again, then drag the slider over to 100%
15. Hit Slider >> Set Base Shape and don't panic if your project goes a little haywire when you do that
16. Hit File >> Load Reference and select the same Body Type Template you selected in Step 3, e.g. "UUNP-HDT"
17. Hit Slider >> Conform All again
18. Edit the Low- and High-weight sliders for the shapes you plan to use in-game (UNPB, UNP-Pushup, 7Base, etc.) and fix any clipping you find. If you did a good job in Step 9 there won't be any clipping, or one or two extremely minor spots here and there.  For example, my custom body shape is a combination of UNP and UNPB with several other customizations, so I always edit UNP-Low, UNP-High, UNPB-Low and UNPB-High sliders.
19. Copy any bone weights required. Generally, that would only be the physics bones (Breast L/R, Butt L/R, and Belly) if you are adding "BBP" capability to the armor. If your original outfit was the same body type (e.g. UUNP) and you are not adding physics bones, you can skip this step since the armor had UUNP bones to start with. On the other hand, if the original outfit was a different Body Type (e.g. CBBE) you need to multi-select every outfit shape (except the reference body) using Ctrl+click or Shft+click and then hit Shape >> Copy Bone Weights to completely replace the CBBE bones with UUNP bones (or vice versa).
20. Hit File >> Save Project As and be sure to UN-check "Copy reference shape into output" if you are NOT dealing with a torso/chest item. Hit OK.
21. Close Outfit Studio, which drops you into Bodyslide. Click the little X's to clear anything from the Group Filter and Outfit Filter dropdowns
22. Use the top-left dropdown to select your default body Type. Mine is "UUNP-Special" for my body and "UUNP-HDT" for outfits
23. Use the dropdown under that to select your body Shape- My custom shape is "Vyxenne Slim-ish" but yours might be "UUNP-7B Oppai" or whatever
24. Hit "Refresh Outfits" at the left end of the Outfit Filter field, then type in one or two words from your new SliderSet, e.g. "Scarlet"
25. Hit the "Batch Build" button at the bottom left. If more than one choice pops up, un-tick the one(s) you are not building- you can Right-Click >> Select None if you need to unselect a bunch of armors. Hit Build to build your armor and close Bodyslide

Congratulations! You have just built the armor into your game and shaped to match your default body shape. Enjoy! ?

Like all reprobates with their dodgy Skyrim SE set-up I have the usual Sexlab and affiliated mods.

I usually play a female character that has a 'healthy' interest in other women but doesn't mind a bonk with a man, either. She's one for a generous overdose of squirting body fluids, a hint of Futa, likes being milked, and runs the risk of pregnancy.   :cool:   She's got a few...issues.

I'm setting up a new play-through (I actually finished Skyrim!).

I would love to know your ideas and / or advice on which assembly of Sexlab and other mods would create the best results for Sexlab, Flower Girls, and Follow Me for Sex with the above interests I have for my character and play-through?

I already have the usual overdose of naughty mods and here's the list:

Spoiler
Flower Girls SE
Flower Girls BDSM
Flower Girls Subdue
Flower Girls Immersive Wenches Patch
Flower Girls SE Adventures
Amorous Adventures FG Edition
Romance of NPCs for Flower Girls (stopped working after a few hours on my last playthrough)
Sexlab Framework 
Schlongs of Skyrim Full (and the High Poly Add-on mod)
Sexlab Aroused Redux for Flower Girls - is this needed?
Dripping when aroused for Flower Girls
Flower Girls Sperm Textures
Sexlab Cumshot (for the blokes)
Kalena Rios (Nehaberlan) a Futa mod I converted to SSE, works with Flower Girls, and needs the "Sexlab Gender Change" mod (which I have) to change her to masculine animations.
Immersive Gender Change (does not work with Kalena Rios)
Sexlab Gender Change (converted to SSE)
Zaz Animation Pack 

Related additional mods that I use:
Prisoner Futa follower
Ceraph follower
Fertility Mode (Narue) with Flower Girls Patch  (I used to use Beeing Female but that slipped for a while)
Jugs (converted to SSE)
Milk Mod Economy (I switch off the Economy side)
Private Needs

Follow Me For Sex

Using CBP-C, CBBE Body Special, HDT (when next updated).

What I would like to know is: are any of the above unnecessary, or duplicating events?  Are they good at providing the play-through I am after?

Am I missing some good mods that would add to the set up and effects?

Many thanks!

You'll also want the SexLab patch for Fertility Mode. That way the SexLab genders will be respected for futa stuff. Without it SexLab insemination will still work, but genders are detected strictly through the vanilla CK settings.

I just gave Temba Wide-Arm her pelts, and a thalmor patrol attacked Ivarstead. I didn't notice she fell down but the jarl did already know, levied the honorably due tax and the courier gave me the inheritance letter before I could loot the first body, :).

Anyway, the lumber mill is mine now, supposedly. Is there a mod that can make profit of this? A few logs every day, i.e.?

4 hours ago, Narue said:

You'll also want the SexLab patch for Fertility Mode. That way the SexLab genders will be respected for futa stuff. Without it SexLab insemination will still work, but genders are detected strictly through the vanilla CK settings.

Thank you! Double-checked and yep I downloaded it (with the Hearthfire adoption bit).

If there's some obvious best-wife thread on these forums that I'm missing, you're welcome to direct me to that.  I'm new.

Vilja's voice is horrible, I won't touch her.

I've read that Sofia has very little spouse-specific dialogue.

Are there followers that DO have plentiful spouse-exclusive dialogue?

Are there followers that have custom audio during sex scenes?

Any thoughts on M'rissi, Recorder, Evangeline, Nacht's various semi-custom-voiced followers,  and Mirai?  I have no experience with any of them.

Haha wow...  Are there any other companions not mentioned yet, that are comparable to M'rissi in terms of spouse-design?  I'm a SE user btw.

I'll admit I'm a bit disappointed that out of a million waifu mods, a furry might be the most interactive, in a married-spouse capacity.