What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Yes I saw.
But I'm afraid it's too late or give up because they're working on Forbidden Love as well.
And sometimes, numbers of interesting mods of oldrim fall into oblivion where are no longer updated on SE because of lack of time or to leave in favor of another mod.

hello im looking for a khajiit texture mod. for SSE that is SOS compatible....yes i know about the oldrim versions and how you can still just plug and play but the one i was using the grey cat masculine khajiit body. well it resets everytime i close out skyrim so everyday i have to completely remove it and reinstall it....and its getting very very annoying. ..can someone help me out?

On 7/9/2019 at 1:15 PM, SkollDrachen said:

hello im looking for a khajiit texture mod. for SSE that is SOS compatible....yes i know about the oldrim versions and how you can still just plug and play but the one i was using the grey cat masculine khajiit body. well it resets everytime i close out skyrim so everyday i have to completely remove it and reinstall it....and its getting very very annoying. ..can someone help me out?

This one?

You know those wonderful load screens with characters? Many of us know they are onjects.

Most objects in the game are static and can be easily converted to a load screen. But people are different. You can add the bones, hands, feet, heads, hair, clothes, and pose them in blender, but how do you freeze that pose and export it to a load screen viable object?

I've seen it done only once or twice in mods I downloaded in the past, but it seems to be a lost art.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

i don't know how to use blender, but these are my loadscreen export settings for max.

Animated Nif Export Settings.jpg

if i "export without animation" whatever the pose is at on keyframe 0 is what will be used.

as for guides:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/17279-so-you-want-to-make-animations-the-pose-animation-blender-and-nifskope-tutorial-compendium/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76568-animation-guide-and-getting-it-to-work-in-skyrim-3ds-max/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/39996-3ds-max-skyrim-video-animation-tutorial/

1 hour ago, lithium500 said:

Hello I am trying to find a prostitution mod. Both versions of Radiant are broken. Preferably a mod that just needs that Sexlab Framework

you could use defeat, it gives you the option to sell yourself for money. unless you want other npcs to be the ones doing it

hello!
I'm using amazing follower tweaks SSE for my skyrim SE.
It works well. I just have a problem.. I uncheck the "follow can not permanantly die" and "follower auto heal post combat" but, either the follower die, and either they dont instant regen when fight are done.

I'm playing a mage mostly specialize in healing.
Soo.. i guess you understand my problem.

I wish follower die "for real", and when combat are done, being keep "hurt".
Do you know any friendly/compatible mods (for AFT) or any ini tweak or such to make theses options really works...
Or is this sexlab or puppet master , or defeat that add immortal/essential/protected stuff into my follower?

Please, help, share your knowledge with me! (and probably other for later!)

9 hours ago, lithium500 said:

Hello I am trying to find a prostitution mod. Both versions of Radiant are broken. Preferably a mod that just needs that Sexlab Framework

The newer Radiant Prostitution worked fine when I converted it. I did most scenarios up to the military camp, no issue at all.

On 7/11/2019 at 7:45 AM, Gulfwulf said:

ive looked at that one and didnt like it much. though i think i found out what the problem is. i was using bad dogs hoodies that i tried to convert to SSE and apparently there was an issue so it kept resetting it to the bad dog hoodie skin texture. it seems to be fixed now

I have several mods from this site on. I'm using SL Separate Orgasm as recommended by some mods. 

I did set it in sexlab mcm to use separate orgasm.

I set arousal reduction during orgasm to -100 but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm wondering if I'm missing something or Im having some conflicts. Here is my load order attached.

loadorder.txt

2 minutes ago, xellon100 said:

I have several mods from this site on. I'm using SL Separate Orgasm as recommended by some mods. 

I did set it in sexlab mcm to use separate orgasm.

I set arousal reduction during orgasm to -100 but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm wondering if I'm missing something or Im having some conflicts. Here is my load order attached.

loadorder.txt 3 kB · 0 downloads

Arousal is set in SexLab Aroused. Look at that McMenu for adjusting/eliminating arousal.

1 minute ago, xellon100 said:

You're right. I did have it installed. So does this AAAA mod work for special edition? or is there an sse version?

I use LE so I don't know, but if SLSO SSE has an AAAA patch, it would stand to reason there's probably an SSE version of AAAA