What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Some time  ago my mods broke.(The Update) I think I have it working again and I will re-install adult mods soon. The 1st time I did it is was very complicated, is there any guide on installing them for Skyrim Special Edition? I use Vortex for instalation.

2 hours ago, Stapelgabler said:

I tried and sadly it didnt work for me. Thats what they look in my game:

Reveal hidden contents

A0D50B870B758874BB5582B304BB0DDFD436D0D3

Could you place their files in an esp please? Maybe it is because i use Mod organizer 2.

for me, it's work

for exemple :

njada :

Spoiler

in my game

20190705235043_1.thumb.jpg.b120f7153c2879815fda4b8d8c618b00.jpg

on the page of the mod

74785-0-1460120493.jpg

ria :

Spoiler

in my game

20190705234537_1.thumb.jpg.2e8b02e52b6c2db936d75310e76f1540.jpg

on the page of the mod

74785-1-1460120493.jpg

I put in a zip the entire folder of my mod (i use modorganiser me too), try to install this mod like a normal mod on the modorganiser

AR_Heroines v1.0.7z

20 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

All of the UUNP presets/templates are in Oldrim BodySlide. Just download it, extract it manually to your desktop and copy over the UUNP stuff from ShapeData, SliderGroups and SliderSets, then run NifOptimizer on the ShapeData folder. If you don't have 5 UUNP "Body Types" ("Unified UNP," " Special," " HDT," " Hands" and " Feet") then open up the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml and copy those 5 lines into you SSE RefTemplates.xml. Be sure to back up RefTemplates.xml lest so you don't lose all your UUNP stuff (including any custom shapes you might make) in case a BodySlide update overwrites your RefTemplates.xml.

Thank you, I am kind of slow this week. I will check for those. When I thought presets...I thought it was like dimonizer or dreamgirl, etc.

Also Bodyslide I am still getting kind of used to even after playing Skyrim all these years.?

I have a question that may not be right for this thread but it kind of is. I was using Devious Framework after saving it to Form 44. However it causes crashes in SE without a doubt. When I removed it yesterday I was able to play for hours and then just quit normally. The only reason I was using DFW was because of the leash function. Is there anything that provides leash function? Also dumb dumb question how and where do you even get leashes or do they just come with certain mods.

16 hours ago, hana120 said:

Vyxenne, you have not answered one of my questions for the animated vagina in Skyrim.
Can the Layenda mod work with UNP and is it possible to have an animated vagina with UNP? And does the Layenda mod work for NPCs and followers?

Well, firstly, I hope you don't really mean "UNP," which is obsolete even in Oldrim. We use UUNP now, which stands for "Unified UNP." It has dozens of sliders allowing morphs to shapes such as UNP, UNPB, Demonfet, 7B and many more.

• Yes, I'm using UUNP bodies and Leyenda Skin textures. It looks amazing.
  • Yes, my vagina is very animated, thank you for asking. :classic_biggrin:
  • My active vagina shows hand and schlong collisions. Haven't tested with foot jobs because I have removed all of those animations.
  • Leyenda Skin textures work for any UUNP (or CBBE) bodies you apply them to. If you apply them to your default body, then all vanilla and most mod-added NPCs will use them, and so will your character unless she is of a unique race that uses its own body.

16 hours ago, hana120 said:

Your message is empty, there is nothing. Either there was an error or you have fun sending this message, in this case, you can abstain please. Thank you.

Say what? Who is this addressed to? I sent you no message.

@Vyxenne Good Evening they are not showing but I think I know why. When you add the lines I didn't do it via notepad. I did it in the xml...thank god for backing up originals. When I did I think I saved in the wrong format as it said it was going to save in text format and lose formatting? I am assuming that is my issue.?

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Say what? Who is this addressed to? I sent you no message.

It was to address another forumer who had sent me an empty message by quoting mine. Not yours.
But I do not know his name anymore

14 hours ago, llokii70 said:

@Vyxenne Good Evening they are not showing but I think I know why. When you add the lines I didn't do it via notepad. I did it in the xml...thank god for backing up originals. When I did I think I saved in the wrong format as it said it was going to save in text format and lose formatting? I am assuming that is my issue.?

Actually, you can edit xml's with Notepad or Notepad++. The latter is easier because it retains the formatting, but the formatting is just to make it organizationsally easier to visualize, it's not relevant to the functioning of the xml file. Basically, an xml is just a formatted text file that has rules of engagement. lol.

That said, you can't let Notepad save it as a text file (file extension .txt) because of course then it won't work at all. It has to be saved as an xml. If Notepad saves it as .txt, simply rename it to .xml.

Looking for mod that makes NPCs dedicate and urinate randomly something like 

I tried to convert the mod and even the patch in mod's thread but the mod will not work for NPCs. It works for player but NPC feature doesn't work.

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Actually, you can edit xml's with Notepad or Notepad++. The latter is easier because it retains the formatting, but the formatting is just to make it organizationsally easier to visualize, it's not relevant to the functioning of the xml file. Basically, an xml is just a formatted text file that has rules of engagement. lol.

That said, you can't let Notepad save it as a text file (file extension .txt) because of course then it won't work at all. It has to be saved as an xml. If Notepad saves it as .txt, simply rename it to .xml.

Yeah looked at the file associaton on it and it is definitely an xml. I am going to include a copy of the contents because they definitely are not showing up.

Spoiler

<!-- Reference templates are shortcuts to loading a slider set as a reference in Outfit Studio -->
<RefTemplates>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\UnifiedUNP.xml" set="Unified UNP" shape="UUNP">Unified UNP</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\UnifiedUNP.xml" set="Unified UNP HDT" shape="UUNP">Unified UNP HDT</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\UnifiedUNP.xml" set="Unified UNP Special" shape="UUNP">Unified UNP Special</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\UnifiedUNP.xml" set="Unified UNP Hands" shape="Hands">Unified UNP Hands</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\UnifiedUNP.xml" set="Unified UNP Feet" shape="Feet">Unified UNP Feet</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CBBE to Unified UNP"
shape="Body">Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CBBE.osp" set="CBBE Body" shape="CBBE">CBBE Body</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CBBE.osp" set="CBBE Body Physics" shape="CBBE">CBBE Body Physics</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CBBE.osp" set="CBBE Feet" shape="Feet">CBBE Feet</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CBBE.osp" set="CBBE Hands" shape="Hands">CBBE Hands</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CBBE.osp" set="CBBE Hands Beast" shape="Hands">CBBE Hands Beast</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\References.osp" set="FO4 CBBE To SSE CBBE" shape="CBBE">Convert: FO4 CBBE To SSE CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\References.osp" set="SK CBBE To SSE CBBE" shape="CBBE">Convert: SK CBBE To SSE CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\References.osp" set="SK CBBE To SSE CBBE Uniboob" shape="CBBE">Convert: SK CBBE To SSE CBBE - Uniboob Option</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\References.osp" set="Vanilla To CBBE" shape="CBBE">Convert: Vanilla To CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\References.osp" set="UNP Low To CBBE" shape="CBBE">Convert: UNP Low To CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\References.osp" set="UNP High To CBBE" shape="CBBE">Convert: UNP High To CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\References.osp" set="UNPB To CBBE" shape="CBBE">Convert: UNPB To CBBE</Template>
</RefTemplates>

1 hour ago, llokii70 said:

Yeah looked at the file associaton on it and it is definitely an xml. I am going to include a copy of the contents because they definitely are not showing up.

Reveal hidden contents

<!-- Reference templates are shortcuts to loading a slider set as a reference in Outfit Studio -->
<RefTemplates>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\UnifiedUNP.xml" set="Unified UNP" shape="UUNP">Unified UNP</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\UnifiedUNP.xml" set="Unified UNP HDT" shape="UUNP">Unified UNP HDT</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\UnifiedUNP.xml" set="Unified UNP Special" shape="UUNP">Unified UNP Special</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\UnifiedUNP.xml" set="Unified UNP Hands" shape="Hands">Unified UNP Hands</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\UnifiedUNP.xml" set="Unified UNP Feet" shape="Feet">Unified UNP Feet</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CBBE to Unified UNP"
shape="Body">Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CBBE.osp" set="CBBE Body" shape="CBBE">CBBE Body</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CBBE.osp" set="CBBE Body Physics" shape="CBBE">CBBE Body Physics</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CBBE.osp" set="CBBE Feet" shape="Feet">CBBE Feet</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CBBE.osp" set="CBBE Hands" shape="Hands">CBBE Hands</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CBBE.osp" set="CBBE Hands Beast" shape="Hands">CBBE Hands Beast</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\References.osp" set="FO4 CBBE To SSE CBBE" shape="CBBE">Convert: FO4 CBBE To SSE CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\References.osp" set="SK CBBE To SSE CBBE" shape="CBBE">Convert: SK CBBE To SSE CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\References.osp" set="SK CBBE To SSE CBBE Uniboob" shape="CBBE">Convert: SK CBBE To SSE CBBE - Uniboob Option</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\References.osp" set="Vanilla To CBBE" shape="CBBE">Convert: Vanilla To CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\References.osp" set="UNP Low To CBBE" shape="CBBE">Convert: UNP Low To CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\References.osp" set="UNP High To CBBE" shape="CBBE">Convert: UNP High To CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\References.osp" set="UNPB To CBBE" shape="CBBE">Convert: UNPB To CBBE</Template>
</RefTemplates>

Here is my RefTemplates.xml:

Spoiler

<RefTemplates>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CBBE to Unified UNP" shape="UUNP">Convert: CBBE To UUNP</Template>
	<Template sourcefile="SliderSets\UUNPSpSMP.osp" set="Unified UNP Special SMP" shape="UUNP">Unified UNP Special SMP</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CalienteBody.xml" set="CBBE Body" shape="BaseShape">CBBE Body</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CalienteBody.xml" set="CBBE Body BBP" shape="BaseShape">CBBE Body BBP</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CalienteBody.xml" set="CBBE Body TBBP" shape="BaseShape">CBBE Body TBBP</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CalienteBody.xml" set="CBBE Body HDT" shape="BaseShape">CBBE Body HDT</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CalienteBody.xml" set="CBBE Feet" shape="Feet">CBBE Feet</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CBBE to Unified UNP" shape="Body">Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\CalConvert.xml" set="Body Convert CBBE2Skyrim" shape="BaseShape">Convert: CBBE to Vanilla</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\CalConvert.xml" set="Body Convert CBBE2ADEC" shape="BaseShape">Convert: CBBE to ADEC</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\CalConvert.xml" set="Body Convert CBBE2CBPE" shape="BaseShape">Convert: CBBE to CBPE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\CalConvert.xml" set="Body Convert Skyrim2CBBE" shape="BaseShape">Convert: Vanilla to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\CalConvert.xml" set="Body Convert ADEC2CBBE" shape="BaseShape">Convert: ADEC to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\CalConvert.xml" set="Body Convert CBPE2CBBE" shape="BaseShape">Convert: CBPE to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP Low to CBBE" shape="UNP_Low">Convert: UNP Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP High to CBBE" shape="UNP_High">Convert: UNP High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPB Low to CBBE" shape="UNPB_Low">Convert: UNPB Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPB High to CBBE" shape="UNPB_High">Convert: UNPB High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Low to CBBE" shape="7B_Low">Convert: 7B Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B High to CBBE" shape="7B_High">Convert: 7B High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Bombshell Low to CBBE" shape="7B_Bombshell_low">Convert: 7B Bombshell Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Bombshell High to CBBE" shape="7B_Bombshell_High">Convert: 7B Bombshell High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Cleavage Low to CBBE" shape="7B_Cleavage_Low">Convert: 7B Cleavage Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Cleavage High to CBBE" shape="7B_Cleavage_High">Convert: 7B Cleavage High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7BCH Low to CBBE" shape="7BCH_Low">Convert: 7BCH Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7BCH High to CBBE" shape="7BCH_High">Convert: 7BCH High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Bcup Low to CBBE" shape="7B_Bcup_Low">Convert: 7B BCup Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Bcup High to CBBE" shape="7B_BCup_High">Convert: 7B BCup High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7BUNP Low to CBBE" shape="7BUNP_Low">Convert: 7BUNP Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7BUNP High to CBBE" shape="7BUNP_High">Convert: 7BUNP High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Oppai Low to CBBE" shape="7B_Oppai_Low">Convert: 7B Oppai Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Oppai High to CBBE" shape="7B_Oppai_High">Convert: 7B Oppai High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Natural Low to CBBE" shape="7B_Natural_Low">Convert: 7B Natural Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Natural High to CBBE" shape="7B_Natural_High">Convert: 7B Natural High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Demonfet Low to CBBE" shape="Demonfet_low">Convert: Demonfet Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Demonfet High to CBBE" shape="Demonfet_high">Convert: Demonfet High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Dream Girl Low to CBBE" shape="DreamGirl_low">Convert: Dream Girl Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Dream Girl High to CBBE" shape="DreamGirl_high">Convert: Dream Girl High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="TopModel Low to CBBE" shape="TopModel_Low">Convert: TopModel Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="TopModel High to CBBE" shape="TopModel_High">Convert: TopModel High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPetite Low to CBBE" shape="UNPetite_Low">Convert: UNPetite Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPetite High to CBBE" shape="UNPetite_High">Convert: UNPetite High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPB Oppai V1 to CBBE" shape="UNPB_Oppai_V1">Convert: UNPB Oppai V1 to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPB Oppai V3.2 Low to CBBE" shape="UNPB_Oppai_V3.2_Low">Convert: UNPB Oppai V3.2 Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPB Oppai V3.2 High to CBBE" shape="UNPB_Oppai_V3.2_High">Convert: UNPB Oppai V3.2 High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPC Low to CBBE" shape="UNPC_Low">Convert: UNPC Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPC High to CBBE" shape="UNPC_High">Convert: UNPC High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPCM Low to CBBE" shape="UNPCM_Low">Convert: UNPCM Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPCM High to CBBE" shape="UNPCM_High">Convert: UNPCM High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPSH Low to CBBE" shape="UNPSH_Low">Convert: UNPSH Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPSH High to CBBE" shape="UNPSH_High">Convert: UNPSH High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPK Low to CBBE" shape="UNPK_Low">Convert: UNPK Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPK High to CBBE" shape="UNPK_High">Convert: UNPK High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP Perky Low to CBBE" shape="UNP_Perky_Low">Convert: UNP Perky Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP Perky High to CBBE" shape="UNP_Perky_High">Convert: UNP Perky High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UN7B Low to CBBE" shape="UN7B_Low">Convert: UN7B Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UN7B High to CBBE" shape="UN7B_High">Convert: UN7B High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPBB Low to CBBE" shape="UNPBB_Low">Convert: UNPBB Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPBB High to CBBE" shape="UNPBB_High">Convert: UNPBB High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Leito Low to CBBE" shape="Leito_Low">Convert: Leito Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Leito High to CBBE" shape="Leito_High">Convert: Leito High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP Skinny Low to CBBE" shape="UNP_Skinny_Low">Convert: UNP Skinny Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP Skinny High to CBBE" shape="UNP_Skinny_High">Convert: UNP Skinny High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPF Low to CBBE" shape="UNPF_Low">Convert: UNPF Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPF High to CBBE" shape="UNPF_High">Convert: UNPF High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPFx Low to CBBE" shape="UNPFX_Low">Convert: UNPFx Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPFx High to CBBE" shape="UNPFX_High">Convert: UNPFx High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP Pushup Low to CBBE" shape="UNP_Pushup_Low">Convert: UNP Pushup Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP Pushup High to CBBE" shape="UNP_Pushup_High">Convert: UNP Pushup High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPB Chapi to CBBE" shape="UNPB Chapi">Convert: UNPB Chapi to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CNHF Low to CBBE" shape="CNHF Low">Convert: CNHF Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CNHF High to CBBE" shape="CNHF High">Convert: CNHF High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CNHF Bonus Low to CBBE" shape="CNHF Bonus Low">Convert: CNHF Bonus Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CNHF Bonus High to CBBE" shape="CNHF Bonus High">Convert: CNHF Bonus High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="MCBM Low to CBBE" shape="MCBM Low">Convert: MCBM Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="MCBM High to CBBE" shape="MCBM High">Convert: MCBM High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Venus Low to CBBE" shape="Venus Low">Convert: Venus Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Venus High to CBBE" shape="Venus High">Convert: Venus High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="ZGGB-R2 Low to CBBE" shape="ZGGB-R2 Low">Convert: ZGGB-R2 Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="ZGGB-R2 High to CBBE" shape="ZGGB-R2 High">Convert: ZGGB-R2 High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Manga Low to CBBE" shape="Manga Low">Convert: Manga Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Manga High to CBBE" shape="Manga High">Convert: Manga High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CHSBHC Low to CBBE" shape="CHSBHC Low">Convert: CHSBHC Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CHSBHC High to CBBE" shape="CHSBHC High">Convert: CHSBHC High to CBBE</Template>
</RefTemplates>

16 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Here is my RefTemplates.xml:

Reveal hidden contents

<RefTemplates>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CBBE to Unified UNP" shape="UUNP">Convert: CBBE To UUNP</Template>
	<Template sourcefile="SliderSets\UUNPSpSMP.osp" set="Unified UNP Special SMP" shape="UUNP">Unified UNP Special SMP</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CalienteBody.xml" set="CBBE Body" shape="BaseShape">CBBE Body</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CalienteBody.xml" set="CBBE Body BBP" shape="BaseShape">CBBE Body BBP</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CalienteBody.xml" set="CBBE Body TBBP" shape="BaseShape">CBBE Body TBBP</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CalienteBody.xml" set="CBBE Body HDT" shape="BaseShape">CBBE Body HDT</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CalienteBody.xml" set="CBBE Feet" shape="Feet">CBBE Feet</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CBBE to Unified UNP" shape="Body">Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\CalConvert.xml" set="Body Convert CBBE2Skyrim" shape="BaseShape">Convert: CBBE to Vanilla</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\CalConvert.xml" set="Body Convert CBBE2ADEC" shape="BaseShape">Convert: CBBE to ADEC</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\CalConvert.xml" set="Body Convert CBBE2CBPE" shape="BaseShape">Convert: CBBE to CBPE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\CalConvert.xml" set="Body Convert Skyrim2CBBE" shape="BaseShape">Convert: Vanilla to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\CalConvert.xml" set="Body Convert ADEC2CBBE" shape="BaseShape">Convert: ADEC to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\CalConvert.xml" set="Body Convert CBPE2CBBE" shape="BaseShape">Convert: CBPE to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP Low to CBBE" shape="UNP_Low">Convert: UNP Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP High to CBBE" shape="UNP_High">Convert: UNP High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPB Low to CBBE" shape="UNPB_Low">Convert: UNPB Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPB High to CBBE" shape="UNPB_High">Convert: UNPB High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Low to CBBE" shape="7B_Low">Convert: 7B Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B High to CBBE" shape="7B_High">Convert: 7B High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Bombshell Low to CBBE" shape="7B_Bombshell_low">Convert: 7B Bombshell Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Bombshell High to CBBE" shape="7B_Bombshell_High">Convert: 7B Bombshell High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Cleavage Low to CBBE" shape="7B_Cleavage_Low">Convert: 7B Cleavage Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Cleavage High to CBBE" shape="7B_Cleavage_High">Convert: 7B Cleavage High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7BCH Low to CBBE" shape="7BCH_Low">Convert: 7BCH Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7BCH High to CBBE" shape="7BCH_High">Convert: 7BCH High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Bcup Low to CBBE" shape="7B_Bcup_Low">Convert: 7B BCup Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Bcup High to CBBE" shape="7B_BCup_High">Convert: 7B BCup High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7BUNP Low to CBBE" shape="7BUNP_Low">Convert: 7BUNP Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7BUNP High to CBBE" shape="7BUNP_High">Convert: 7BUNP High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Oppai Low to CBBE" shape="7B_Oppai_Low">Convert: 7B Oppai Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Oppai High to CBBE" shape="7B_Oppai_High">Convert: 7B Oppai High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Natural Low to CBBE" shape="7B_Natural_Low">Convert: 7B Natural Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="7B Natural High to CBBE" shape="7B_Natural_High">Convert: 7B Natural High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Demonfet Low to CBBE" shape="Demonfet_low">Convert: Demonfet Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Demonfet High to CBBE" shape="Demonfet_high">Convert: Demonfet High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Dream Girl Low to CBBE" shape="DreamGirl_low">Convert: Dream Girl Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Dream Girl High to CBBE" shape="DreamGirl_high">Convert: Dream Girl High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="TopModel Low to CBBE" shape="TopModel_Low">Convert: TopModel Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="TopModel High to CBBE" shape="TopModel_High">Convert: TopModel High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPetite Low to CBBE" shape="UNPetite_Low">Convert: UNPetite Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPetite High to CBBE" shape="UNPetite_High">Convert: UNPetite High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPB Oppai V1 to CBBE" shape="UNPB_Oppai_V1">Convert: UNPB Oppai V1 to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPB Oppai V3.2 Low to CBBE" shape="UNPB_Oppai_V3.2_Low">Convert: UNPB Oppai V3.2 Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPB Oppai V3.2 High to CBBE" shape="UNPB_Oppai_V3.2_High">Convert: UNPB Oppai V3.2 High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPC Low to CBBE" shape="UNPC_Low">Convert: UNPC Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPC High to CBBE" shape="UNPC_High">Convert: UNPC High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPCM Low to CBBE" shape="UNPCM_Low">Convert: UNPCM Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPCM High to CBBE" shape="UNPCM_High">Convert: UNPCM High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPSH Low to CBBE" shape="UNPSH_Low">Convert: UNPSH Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPSH High to CBBE" shape="UNPSH_High">Convert: UNPSH High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPK Low to CBBE" shape="UNPK_Low">Convert: UNPK Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPK High to CBBE" shape="UNPK_High">Convert: UNPK High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP Perky Low to CBBE" shape="UNP_Perky_Low">Convert: UNP Perky Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP Perky High to CBBE" shape="UNP_Perky_High">Convert: UNP Perky High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UN7B Low to CBBE" shape="UN7B_Low">Convert: UN7B Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UN7B High to CBBE" shape="UN7B_High">Convert: UN7B High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPBB Low to CBBE" shape="UNPBB_Low">Convert: UNPBB Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPBB High to CBBE" shape="UNPBB_High">Convert: UNPBB High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Leito Low to CBBE" shape="Leito_Low">Convert: Leito Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Leito High to CBBE" shape="Leito_High">Convert: Leito High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP Skinny Low to CBBE" shape="UNP_Skinny_Low">Convert: UNP Skinny Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP Skinny High to CBBE" shape="UNP_Skinny_High">Convert: UNP Skinny High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPF Low to CBBE" shape="UNPF_Low">Convert: UNPF Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPF High to CBBE" shape="UNPF_High">Convert: UNPF High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPFx Low to CBBE" shape="UNPFX_Low">Convert: UNPFx Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPFx High to CBBE" shape="UNPFX_High">Convert: UNPFx High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP Pushup Low to CBBE" shape="UNP_Pushup_Low">Convert: UNP Pushup Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNP Pushup High to CBBE" shape="UNP_Pushup_High">Convert: UNP Pushup High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="UNPB Chapi to CBBE" shape="UNPB Chapi">Convert: UNPB Chapi to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CNHF Low to CBBE" shape="CNHF Low">Convert: CNHF Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CNHF High to CBBE" shape="CNHF High">Convert: CNHF High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CNHF Bonus Low to CBBE" shape="CNHF Bonus Low">Convert: CNHF Bonus Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CNHF Bonus High to CBBE" shape="CNHF Bonus High">Convert: CNHF Bonus High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="MCBM Low to CBBE" shape="MCBM Low">Convert: MCBM Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="MCBM High to CBBE" shape="MCBM High">Convert: MCBM High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Venus Low to CBBE" shape="Venus Low">Convert: Venus Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Venus High to CBBE" shape="Venus High">Convert: Venus High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="ZGGB-R2 Low to CBBE" shape="ZGGB-R2 Low">Convert: ZGGB-R2 Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="ZGGB-R2 High to CBBE" shape="ZGGB-R2 High">Convert: ZGGB-R2 High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Manga Low to CBBE" shape="Manga Low">Convert: Manga Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="Manga High to CBBE" shape="Manga High">Convert: Manga High to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CHSBHC Low to CBBE" shape="CHSBHC Low">Convert: CHSBHC Low to CBBE</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\UNPConvert.xml" set="CHSBHC High to CBBE" shape="CHSBHC High">Convert: CHSBHC High to CBBE</Template>
</RefTemplates>

So copied and pasted your whole file contents and resaved. So either I need to recopy the files over....rerun nifoptimizer and really those are the only other two things I can think of doing. One quick question on nifoptimizer.....usually when you run it you leave the one box for head unchecked....i assumed that was the same here....am I correct?

If after that neither of those two work then I have no idea. I know body slide is working because while I can't see those. I was able to bring in the shiva body preset and that does show up in bodyslide. 

1 hour ago, llokii70 said:

So copied and pasted your whole file contents and resaved. So either I need to recopy the files over....rerun nifoptimizer and really those are the only other two things I can think of doing. One quick question on nifoptimizer.....usually when you run it you leave the one box for head unchecked....i assumed that was the same here....am I correct?

If after that neither of those two work then I have no idea. I know body slide is working because while I can't see those. I was able to bring in the shiva body preset and that does show up in bodyslide. 

OK. In addition to populating your RefTemplates.xml, you need to actually have the Template and other files listed in RefTemplates.xml. Just listing a SliderSet in RefTemplates.xml does not magically create the actual SliderSet. So please re-verify that you copied the Oldrim BodySlide folders into your SSE BodySlide folder such that they merged with the existing folders.

Nothing that can be equipped can be a Head Part. You should NEVER (never) tick that box in NifOptimizer unless you are optimizing actual Head Parts. The BodySlide\ShapeData folder (the only BodySlide folder you should need to run Nif Optimizer on because it's the only BodySlide folder that contains any meshes) does not contain any Head Parts. Therefore you should not tick the Head Parts box in Nif Optimizer when you run it on the ShapeData folder. If you have already run Nif Optimizer on your BodySlide\Shapedata folder, you have undoubtedly broken all of the meshes and will need to start over.

Yeah I never ever tick that box. There were a couple other times where I had to use nifoptimizer and they said the same thing do not tick the box for obviously the same reasons. That is why when I ran it on those files I made sure it was unchecked. I just figured I'd ask in case it was an exception. I will copy the files over again replacing them and then re-running nif optimizer.