What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I'm looking for mods that help me enjoy the final perks unlocked at level 100 for some time because I never get to unlock them as my compulsion makes them legendary as soon as they reach 100. The elys' uncapper made me too powerful in Oldrim and I am reluctant to use it again in SE. Any idea?

I imagine new animations with spiders that could be fun.
The animations would take place on giant spider webs and with spider threads that would hold the character.
For example, the female character or the female companion who makes love with a spider, giant or normal, would be caught on a spiderweb, the spider comes and fucked the victim in his web. Either behind, or before, orally and even animations vore, where for example the spider begins to penetrate the vagina of the victim then it wraps in a cocoon leaving a hole to continue to penetrate / rape the victim .
This is only a beginning but after we could imagine other animations

On 6/12/2019 at 1:11 PM, Vyxenne said:

I have a version of IcyHikariHair SMP from somewhere here on LL, but when I wear it, it plucks my left eyeball right out of my head. This definitely does not look as alluring as I had hoped the wig would make me look.

QxmVdUN.jpg?1

I have tried increasing the Alpha Threshold from 0 to 128 as detailed in the mod that does that for the KS Witness wig which apparently has the same problem, and I have also installed new eye meshes with the "eye mesh fix," but neither one fixed it.

I have found a slightly different version of "IcyHikari Hair SMP" at tre-maga . com, but it relinks to Baidu :classic_angry: and of course, Baidu doesn't like me- probably because it knows I don't like it. The picture on tre-maga shows the wig being worn by someone but it is just a bit higher in front and doesn't obscure the left eye, and doesn't seem to vanish the eyeball like mine does. Does anyone know of a version of this wig that doesn't kill left eyes, or, alternatively, have some magic wand to wave at Baidu to convince it to allow downloading after the password (bah9) is entered?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/119279-9damao-and-baidu-download-request-thread/?do=findComment&comment=2648800

So uh, I've been trying to find NPC Overhauls for Skyrim Special Edition (SSE), normal NPC's are covered in Bijin and Pandorable but for the random Thalmor, Bandit, Forsworn etc enemy NPC's I haven't had much luck.

There's botox which makes all the characters look the same but I'm just wondering if there's anything else? I tried porting the JH mods from naver but kept getting CTD's do have given up. I'm just wondering if there's anything else available for SSE ready made? (Alternatively if someone has a working stable port of the JH mods that'd be nice, it'd also be great if the requirements and whether I need to use the oldrim, or the SSE version, and whether or not I just need the textures, or the esp's active too could be spelled out).

Sorry! I'm sure you get this kind of question alot.

3 hours ago, iluvanimetiddies said:

There's botox which makes all the characters look the same but I'm just wondering if there's anything else? I tried porting the JH mods from naver but kept getting CTD's do have given up. I'm just wondering if there's anything else available for SSE ready made?

Fresh Women is about the best I've found but it obviously only does women. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18595

There is another mod that overhauls bandits, adding face paints and new hair. It's really good but needs to be low (high priority) in your load order but still occasionally causes black face. Unfortunately I've been back and forth in my mods and can't find it. It's on Nexus SE, been out for awhile but never got much attention. 

5 minutes ago, McLude said:

Fresh Women is about the best I've found but it obviously only does women. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18595

There is another mod that overhauls bandits, adding face paints and new hair. It's really good but needs to be low (high priority) in your load order but still occasionally causes black face. Unfortunately I've been back and forth in my mods and can't find it. It's on Nexus SE, been out for awhile but never got much attention. 

Nice thanks, I'll give it a shot. I don't know how I overlooked this!

as the title. is there a SSE Children + Soul Gems (Hentrai Pregnancy Addon)?
If so what is it called? it's bad enough i often have to head outside to google to search for a mod here in lovers labs.
(sorry site devs but navigating the mods here is often a nightmare, and it's all to often faster to google search it then site search)
anyway, I've been searching high and low for the Hentrai Pregnancy Addon  Children + Soul Gems because we have a hentrai pregnancy on SSE but i seem unable to find the plug ins for it.

The mod i'm talking about is this one (This one is OLDRIM): https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1188-children-soul-gems-hentrai-pregnancy-addon/

Hey folks.  

Been ages since ive been to this site, and thinking about re-installing Skyrim again.  (and of course, this includes modding the living !@~!# out of it).

There were a few mods i liked that required the Sexlabs framework to work.  Was just wondering if it had ever gotten updated to work with the SE eddition of Skyrim or not as im thinking about installing it, rather than the old Origional version again.

Thanks for any reply :D