What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

59 minutes ago, hana120 said:

If you prefer, I would use the term NPC or non-player character. I put an s for the plural.
I am French and I use Google Translate.

Ah, that makes sense now, sorry about that. For everyone else, PNJ stands for "personagge non joueur". As for the marriage mod you are looking for, I'm not sure that's even possible to do. I'm not very experienced in creating mods, but off the top of my head it might require dynamically changing relationships so they would react to each other properly, dynamically changing their AI so they can live in each other's homes, new dialogue to replace what the player normally says during the wedding, and I'm going to stop because I'm rambling.

If someone can correct me and find that mod, please do.

As for the creature children thing, I'll start looking.

Regarding the mod that allows non-player characters to flirt with followers and sleep with, I have some small ideas for the mod if someday someone would have the idea to create it.

First an MCM menu, where we could adjust the drag frequency of the characters. From low to high.
A setting that would allow the companion to accept the advance or not the character who will flirt. With an acceptance rate.
Low: The companion will definitely refuse the advance.
High: The character will accept the advance all the time.
Settings that would allow the NPC to sleep with the companion after flirting.
A setting and system that would also allow the NPC to flirt the player's companion even if he is married to him.
A notification system that signals to the player that the companion is being flirted by someone. Like "Intel gets flirted / courted by Intel".
A notification system that signals to the player that his companion is sleeping with someone.
And a system that would allow the companion to couple with the person who flirted with him. And if it is a companion who is marrying with the player; a system that would divorce the player. With a notification system too.
A system of dialogue when a companion is flirting.
The mod of course, depend on Sexlabs Framework and Sexlabs Light for animations and why not mod that would marry the companions and characters between them.

A mod like that would be nice. It would put a little spice to the game.
And should the mod be easy to uninstall, it does not corrupt the backups.

15 hours ago, v48342 said:

It seems it was French, but in Spanish it means "personaje no jugador", direct translation for NPC as well.

OMG! Of course! I speak a little French, and it's "Personnage non Joueur" so I guess I should've made that leap. Thanks!

I have tried several succubus mods and feel that not any of them really include everything. Succubus heart was okyish but it lacked good transformation at least at the duration I played with it, also it fully lacks quest (aka story aspect). PSQ succubus quest adds good bunch of transformation support but has too many spells for my liking.

Best succubus mod in my opinion so far has been Angrim's Apprentice though. I would recommend that if you are going to try it. Save it for another play through. Why I love it so much is that it almost solely concentrates on the story and few spells that does not make you kill everyone you sex with nor make you press buttons or make you go to menus not to kill everyone ?

I do feel though that even Angrim's Apprentice is good. I would love mod that:

- Added good built in transformation support: horns, hooves, tails, wings, muscles (customizable) -- perhaps original 'succubi' look for skyrim

- Added lore

- Added quests: for example how you turned succubi (very much like angrim's apprentice does)

- Added believable succubi into skyrim.. Would need back story like alvi vampire quest thingy..

- Added few not too many npcs into skyrim

- Added succubi foes? Perhaps you betrayed them and they wanted your skin for it

- Perhaps you would become their queen through some kind of quest chain

- Perhaps vampire like mechanism with transformation that you would not able to keep your human appearance unless you did some succubus ritual. Sure sex can be part of it but could be more interesting.. Perhaps you would collect some soul essence from people you fuck and sacrifice it to some god in oblivion..

- Spells, yes few. Combat spells would have to be in balance with existing spells.

- I am not so fund of the all sex to death part sure it could be a spell but just rather have that off. Thralling and draining of attributes is much more interesting.

- Passive 'racial traits' and/or spell:

* Scent of sex: arouse those around you

* Transformation on/off: hated when transformed

Oh well enough dreaming. Doubt anyone will have the time nor interest to whack up 'sex' clone of sacrosanct and other must have mods ? Though guess you can get pretty far by combining mods but it sucks when you don't get one unified experience that added story and backend for the story.

Does anyone know the site or post for the file 'SkyrimStrapOns_CBBESSEBodyslide.7z'?

I want to add it to my list but i simply can't get a link to where i got it from. 

The readme sounds like Nexus. But nothing shows up in my search there...

Spoiler

-----Skyrim Strap Ons-----

DESCRIPTION:
Adds 8 craftable strap ons that look like they were created with materials found 
in the world of Skyrim.  Compatible with Body by Leito, CBBE Curvy, UNP Main, and UNPB.

STRAP ONS AND RECIPIES:
    Black Soul Gem Strap On
        - 1 black soul gem (empty)
        - 1 leather
        - 2 leather strips

Canine Strap On
        - 1 leather
        - 2 leather strips
        - 1 troll fat

Common Soul Gem Strap On
        - 1 common soul gem (empty)
        - 1 leather
        - 2 leather strips

Dwemer Strap On
        - 1 dwarven ingot
        - 1 dwarven oil
        - 1 leather

Giant Toe Strap On
        - 1 giant toe
        - 1 leather strip
        - 2 linen wraps

Hagraven Fingers Strap On
        - 2 hagraven feathers
        - 1 leather
        - 2 leather strips

Horker Tusk Strap On
        - 1 horker tusk
        - 1 leather
        - 2 leather strips

Stallion Strap On
        - 1 leather
        - 2 leather strips
        - 1 troll fat

INSTALLATION:
Install/uninstall using Nexus Mod Manager.

CREDITS:
Leito86 - Author of Skyrim Strap Ons and Body by Leito
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38363/?
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37807/?

dimon99 - Author of UNP
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6709/?

calyps, Blessed Redux Project team - Author of UNPB
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37900/?

caliente - Author of CBBE
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666/?

aeonflux88 - StrapOn - CBBEv3 - Used the mod as a reference to make mines
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13362/?

Daguy - horker tusk idea

Bethesda - for the awesome game
bethsoft.com

The modding community :)

PERMISSIONS:
Please ask me before using any of the assets in this mod for your mod.  Please don't upload this file to any other site.

15 hours ago, hana120 said:

There is no equivalent for UNP?

Yes, of course there is. I'm using the UUNP-Special body with Leyenda Skin textures and my snapper is well-animated using CBPC for physics. If you don't have UUNP in your SSE BodySlide, let me know and I'll post my mini-guide on how to do that.

2 hours ago, Kythana said:

Does anyone know the site or post for the file 'SkyrimStrapOns_CBBESSEBodyslide.7z'?

I don't have the CBBE version, but I did convert the mod to my SSE and UUNP before it "went dark." It should be fairly simple to convert it to CBBE if that's your preference.  Also, none of my archives has any BodySlide files, but if I had them they would be UUNP and useless to you for CBBE anyway.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

I don't have the CBBE version, but I did convert the mod to my SSE and UUNP before it "went dark." It should be fairly simple to convert it to CBBE if that's your preference.  Also, none of my archives has any BodySlide files, but if I had them they would be UUNP and useless to you for CBBE anyway.

I got the file. I just can't find the site anymore where i got it.

Thank you both for the information.  For succubus transformations, the one time I tried that,  I downloaded a race mod, but I forget where I found it.  I admit I do enjoy combining succubus life with defeat. I do have angrim' apprentice just not installed at the moment. I have a mage play through I'm going to be starting soon, will possibly give them another try on those.

CBBE works just fine for me and has breast/butt/vaginal collisions but doesn't have a belly node. If you want belly collisions, I hear UNP has that covered. You're also going to need CBPC for the collisions and it works with whichever body you go with. I'm sure there are other body replacers out there, but these are the most popular. Read the descriptions carefully to make sure you end up with the right type of body and match your outfits to them. Good luck!