What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

12 hours ago, piranha45 said:

Если на этих форумах есть какая-то очевидная ветка о лучшей жене, которую я пропускаю, вы можете направить меня к этому. Я новый.

У Вильи ужасный голос, я не буду ее трогать.

Я читал, что в Софии очень мало разговоров о супруге.

Существуют ли последователи, которые имеют много супружеских эксклюзивных диалогов?

Есть ли последователи, у которых есть собственное аудио во время сексуальных сцен?

Есть какие-нибудь мысли о M'rissi, Recorder, Evangeline,  различных полу-заказных последователях Nacht и Mirai? У меня нет опыта ни с одним из них.

супруга Немайн.

10 hours ago, 27X said:

За исключением того, что она в основном Serana с рыжими волосами.

да Немайн озвученая но озвучка без закидонов.

Hi guys.

So, there's this pretty high quality vanilla armor CBBE Bodyslide conversion mod here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65831?tab=description

(Check the comments and you'll see my point)

But unfortunately it's a LE exclusive. Which is a real shame as SE really lacks any REAL polished CBBE Vanilla armor conversion mods (Most have seam or clipping issues with butts or breasts, physics problems etc) But this one doesn't.

So i was wondering is it possible, with some effort, to convert this to SSE? I've time to kill but no place to start. Any ideas how?

Hello,

I'm looking for a Tutorial / (discussion) Thread about following problem / question:

I made with the Unique Charakter ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3006?tab=description ) and Bodyslide Tool a ... unique female Charakter-Body. The NPC's have their own Bodyslide and my Heroine have her own. ?

BUT: Nobody see it because the ARMOR & clothes don't adapt in two different ways. So my heroine have the NPC body when she is wearing armor or clothes. Can I have two differend armor/clothes categories ingame?

THANKS ?

6 hours ago, Funzel22 said:

Hello,

I'm looking for a Tutorial / (discussion) Thread about following problem / question:

I made with the Unique Charakter ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3006?tab=description ) and Bodyslide Tool a ... unique female Charakter-Body. The NPC's have their own Bodyslide and my Heroine have her own. ?

BUT: Nobody see it because the ARMOR & clothes don't adapt in two different ways. So my heroine have the NPC body when she is wearing armor or clothes. Can I have two differend armor/clothes categories ingame?

THANKS ?

I don't know about any discussion threads about it, but it's pretty simple:

You can morph any mod-added standalone (not replacer) armor/clothing to your character's unique body shape without ever seeing it on an NPC because no NPC can self-equip any standalone mod-added item. So, for example, you might choose to install Tiwa44's Spice Gear-Standalone Version, make SliderSets to convert it to your unique body shape and then wear any armor from that mod yourself without fear of any NPC ever wearing it unless you equip it on them.

On the other hand, you might install Tiwa44's Spice Gear-Replacer Version and see all the combat NPCs in your game wearing it, while your character wears Scarlet Dawn Armor and/or DeserterX's Gwelda Dawguard and Merta Assassin armors (etc. etc. - there are dozens if not hundreds of standalone armors available) using Bodyslide to morph all the Spice Gear armor to your NPCs' default body and the DeserterX stuff to your Player-Only custom body.

34 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I don't know about any discussion threads about it, but it's pretty simple:

You can morph any mod-added standalone (not replacer) armor/clothing to your character's unique body shape without ever seeing it on an NPC because no NPC can self-equip any standalone mod-added item. So, for example, you might choose to install Tiwa44's Spice Gear-Standalone Version, make SliderSets to convert it to your unique body shape and then wear any armor from that mod yourself without fear of any NPC ever wearing it unless you equip it on them.

On the other hand, you might install Tiwa44's Spice Gear-Replacer Version and see all the combat NPCs in your game wearing it, while your character wears Scarlet Dawn Armor and/or DeserterX's Gwelda Dawguard and Merta Assassin armors (etc. etc. - there are dozens if not hundreds of standalone armors available) using Bodyslide to morph all the Spice Gear armor to your NPCs' default body and the DeserterX stuff to your Player-Only custom body. 

Oh my God .... you are right .... I haven't seen it THIS way. And I made myself and a few Modders crazy by ....  Please one questions left:

Can I only do this with armor/cloth mods that have a Bodyslide? There are armor/cloth mods with and without "Bodyslide". I don't know what this mean ... so ....

@Vyxenne

You just made my day, I'm sorry but:  ? I have to HUG YOU LIKE HELL ?

Mmmmm, all hugs accepted with gratitude!

About the only pre-made SliderSets you are going to find are for the more popular body shapes, like CBBE-[variant] and/or UUNP-[variant]. While you can probably find BodySlide files (SliderSets) for your default (NPC) body, you may not find any that will pertain to your custom body unless that body is a UUNP or CBBE body morphed to a custom shape as opposed to "a custom body" like the 3-bone one that's currently "all the rage" for no apparent reason. So for your custom body you will probably need to make your own conversion sliders.

It's easy, here's a quick guide to help you do that.

23 hours ago, Funzel22 said:

So my heroine have the NPC body when she is wearing armor or clothes.

There is alternative way once the feature is ported to SE (or maybe it is ported and I just don't know it is): you build all morphs with bodyslide for only one preset (some people like a preset closer to their chosen npc preset), then you go in game, you open racemenu for your PC (or NPCs), and change the sliders "undoing" the morphs generated by bodyslide for everybody (not easy at all, some other people prefer a zero slide preset because of this) and applying the desired sliders for that character.

That's another reason why some people like overriding followers' body files. So they use the same body as everybody else and the dynamic morphs apply nicely.

I don't have the UUNP sliders in my RaceMenu anymore. I don't know if RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp has been ported. I have seen guides but never tried, like
https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/ac8bme/guide_how_to_make_uunp_and_uunp_ingame_morphs/

The ones converted the SSE CBBE vanilla outfits were none other than ousnius and Jeir, the CBBE authors...so you can't ask someone else to do better. Plus, have you even tried the SSE CBBE vanilla outfit yourself (not based from outdated comments there)?

Even if there are indeed issues, you should raise it directly to SSE CBBE page. I'm sure ousnius and Jeir would be able fix that. :)

16 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

About the only pre-made SliderSets you are going to find are for the more popular body shapes, like CBBE-[variant] and/or UUNP-[variant]. While you can probably find BodySlide files (SliderSets) for your default (NPC) body, you may not find any that will pertain to your custom body unless that body is a UUNP or CBBE body morphed to a custom shape as opposed to "a custom body" like the 3-bone one that's currently "all the rage" for no apparent reason. So for your custom body you will probably need to make your own conversion sliders.

I made my Custom Body in Bodyslide a bit like a mix between CBBE-Curvy and CBBE-Slim. My NPC's have a Body between CBBE-Strong and CBBE-Curvey. ? I have no Bodyparts who are "Dibella" or something like this. ?

@v48342

Thanks! I have to read a few times more what you have wrote. My english is probably not good enough to understand everything right now ... ok, and my Modding-nescience. I will copy your information into a file and read it a few times more. ?

5 hours ago, Funzel22 said:

I made my Custom Body in Bodyslide a bit like a mix between CBBE-Curvy and CBBE-Slim. My NPC's have a Body between CBBE-Strong and CBBE-Curvey. ? I have no Bodyparts who are "Dibella" or something like this. ?

I didn´t find what I was looking for and I had to make mine: a body where there is abundant difference between weights 0 and100 in many more sliders than just the breasts. Something I have not found yet: I would love a random normal (gaussian) distribution of NPC weights across all Tamriel without bloating my savegames.

8 hours ago, Funzel22 said:

OK, thanks for clarifying- when you said "different body" I was envisioning a non-CBBE and non-UUNP body type. What you really meant was "same body type but different shape."

That makes it a lot easier. You will find a lot of CBBE BodySlide files for various mod-added armor and clothing, and the same files can be used to build both your NPC's armor and your character's uniquely-shaped armor- you just have to change the BodySlide Template/Preset. So batch-build your default-shape NPC outfits normally with BodySlide, then batch-build your mod-added standalone unique character outfits normally to the other shape you want to use for your own character. That way, all NPCs will have one shape (the "default body" shape) while wearing their armor (or vanilla clothes, etc.) while at the same time your Player Character will have her own different shape while wearing her armor... and there will be no need for you to juggle armor into different folders for each shape as long as you remember not to ever wear any vanilla items on your unique character (except rings, nails, earrings and most shoes- amulets are tricky, some will be fine and others will be invisible, buried inside her chest), and not to ever equip any standalone player-character items on any NPC.

Does anyone know the name/mod of this top?

21c716563d6b8cea8a423ea09d2dcb71-elder-s

As info, the mod the image came from is a follower / ECE Preset mod called "Turkeytails" but I checked it out and no clothing is included with it. I just want the shirt, not the anime waifu.