What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Hello, everyone. I have no idea if I am asking in the right thread. I am new around here and I am interested in dint's Nier Automata Armor sets mod but for SSE. I know it was converted by someone but they got banned from the nexus or something. I apologise, I have not been following on any of that or the reasons it happened. I've been looking around for like 5 hours now but I couldn't find an exact answer to that, whether anyone has the converted version which was on the nexus for SSE at some point. I am also wondering if it supports physics with HDT or whatever else.

I did manage to find a file on here shared by @CrysisWar1234 which is for CBBE and has physics working but I don't assume that works for SSE because when I applied it, all the clothing pieces (except for the skirt and the hair+mask) were in my character's feet and also, the boots are appearing as a giant red error (which might be my fault for installing it wrong). Also, the skirt has physics on it and is in the correct position so that works properly.

So if anyone can enlighten me on this a bit more, I'd be very grateful.

15 hours ago, sftp said:

Hello, everyone. I have no idea if I am asking in the right thread. I am new around here and I am interested in dint's Nier Automata Armor sets mod but for SSE. I know it was converted by someone but they got banned from the nexus or something. I apologise, I have not been following on any of that or the reasons it happened. I've been looking around for like 5 hours now but I couldn't find an exact answer to that, whether anyone has the converted version which was on the nexus for SSE at some point. I am also wondering if it supports physics with HDT or whatever else.

I did manage to find a file on here shared by @CrysisWar1234 which is for CBBE and has physics working but I don't assume that works for SSE because when I applied it, all the clothing pieces (except for the skirt and the hair+mask) were in my character's feet and also, the boots are appearing as a giant red error (which might be my fault for installing it wrong). Also, the skirt has physics on it and is in the correct position so that works properly.

So if anyone can enlighten me on this a bit more, I'd be very grateful.

You probably have to actually build the outfit in bodyslide to make sure that everything works correctly.  

By the way, the boots require Heel Sounds as well as HDT High heels. CBBE, and physics.  Make sure you have everything installed correctly.  The ESP should be in the 44 format. you can verify via SSEEdit. 

Best way to get everything working is if you have HDT SMP + CBP-C. 

I'm currently trying to a way to take one of the succubus mods like Succubus Race or PSQ (preferably PSQ if I can get the base transformation to work) and edit them to work with a male variation or an Incubus. I would like to utilize meshes and textures of a dremora lord for example as a starting point for the form and I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction as to what tools I would need to accomplish this and perhaps a starting point on how to go about it.

8 hours ago, CrysisWar1234 said:

You probably have to actually build the outfit in bodyslide to make sure that everything works correctly.  

By the way, the boots require Heel Sounds as well as HDT High heels. CBBE, and physics.  Make sure you have everything installed correctly.  The ESP should be in the 44 format. you can verify via SSEEdit. 

Okay, I will look into all of that, thanks a lot.

What about the one that was ported by Rektas to SSE and was on the Nexus? Does that one not work better/out of the box? Does anyone have it saved? Why was he banned to begin with?

13 hours ago, CrysisWar1234 said:

Ok, I am very sorry for double posting but I really miss an edit feature on this forum.

I was able to get everything to work seemingly flawlessly thanks to your instructions and a lot of googling around for mod downloads. Now the only other issue I have is that the breasts and butt physics are going crazy even when I am standing completely still. I have discovered that this is caused by my fps being uncapped from 60, even when I cap it to 144 (which is my desired fps). Any known fixes for that and if not is there a way to disable the breasts and butt physics and only keep the skirt ones on or some kind of compromise decision?

4 hours ago, sftp said:

Ok, I am very sorry for double posting but I really miss an edit feature on this forum.

I was able to get everything to work seemingly flawlessly thanks to your instructions and a lot of googling around for mod downloads. Now the only other issue I have is that the breasts and butt physics are going crazy even when I am standing completely still. I have discovered that this is caused by my fps being uncapped from 60, even when I cap it to 144 (which is my desired fps). Any known fixes for that and if not is there a way to disable the breasts and butt physics and only keep the skirt ones on or some kind of compromise decision?

which physics mod are you using? theres quite a few out there, even for SE. 

4 hours ago, sftp said:

It's not recommended to go past 60 fps since Bethesda is known to tie their FPS to their engine physics.  Changing this will cause ingame physics to go haywire (unless if I'm reading this the wrong way.)   Also, I highly recommend getting https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24313 if you want the janky default set breast/butt/genital physics to solidify.

Look at all the fantastic sex animation mods. If we count them we probs have more than 10000 individual animations on LL. A lot of them are of incredible quality. 

AND YET

When I play skyrim, I still stagger around when I swing a weapon, and I sneak like a falmer with downs. 

I know there are lots of combat and idle animations out there, but the sheer quantity of sex animations is overwhelming. Imagine if the animators would spent just 30% of their effort on to other animations in the game, Skyrim would probably look like a 2019 South Korean MMO. 

Makes me wonder, do people play skyrim just for the sex mods now? Day to day gameplay is important no?

4 hours ago, Mr_Payne60 said:

which physics mod are you using? theres quite a few out there, even for SE. 

I have the following installed:

CBBE

hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_80

hdtSSEFramework_1_5_80

hdtSSEHH_1_5_39 (High Heels, though this one gives me an in-game error every time I load into a save file, telling me that I am not running the game with SKSE64 which I am.)

CBP-C

CBP Physics

Immersive CBP Config

XPMSSE

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

4 hours ago, CrysisWar1234 said:

It's not recommended to go past 60 fps since Bethesda is known to tie their FPS to their engine physics.  Changing this will cause ingame physics to go haywire (unless if I'm reading this the wrong way.)   Also, I highly recommend getting https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24313 if you want the janky default set breast/butt/genital physics to solidify.

Yes, you are correct but there are ways to unlock it and preserve the physics and that's what I've done.

After an hour of trying to figure it out, I just ended up deleting "cbbe-tbbp.xml" from the "hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" folder and it fixed the entire problem. I still have the desired breasts, butt and skirt physics but they don't go crazy anymore and I have my unlocked 144fps. I also installed https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16380 and now it works perfect so far. (Hair isn't supposed to have physics, right?)

Are there any SSE mods for Nier weapons where they float behind your back when holstered? I've seen it on LE but I haven't found any ports for SSE.

True, but there are some non adult animations that are well made. Of course, everyone has different preference. If your using a male character, you're limited. Lets face it, the majority use female like me.

And since I'm more magic focused:

Very well done. The issue, its only stationary with no movements and its focused on the front when you'll be looking behind your character.

Also very well done. Some of these are nice. There are several more. What I do (and im not even finished) is mix all of them. I pick my fav F walk, fav diagonal, side, etc etc. It takes a while but I'm almost satisfied with my character. I"ll share some day but it'll be a while. More focused on stability than animations.

But the males, not so much..... I think. The special edition nexus doesn't have much. Its better to check the oldrim stuff and convert them yourself. Animations are super easy to convert. The rest are a pain.

15 hours ago, sftp said:

I really miss an edit feature on this forum.

??????????????? The LL Edit function works fine! Unlike many fora, you can edit your own posts at any time including weeks later, and you can also delete any of your own posts at any time.

EDIT to prove it can be done: and now I'll edit in an image of this post prior to my edit:

LL-EditFunc.png.1772b2a0cd4f382f588a932101b30c34.png

@Vyxennetried again....can't tell you why but the uunp is not coming unless there is another set of files that have to be copied over. The newest bodyslide on old rim I am not sure if it always came packaged like this. Looks like my below shot in the spoiler so I am wondering if there are more files you need to copy over than just from the 02 uunp folder

Spoiler

image.png.66b7a5842c455aa22303fb804a6d6f87.png

4 hours ago, dragondoom42 said:

Hi, im attempting another go with Skyrim SE, this time i'm looking for a good body preset, could somebody recommend a good preset that matches this UUNP LE one please?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90243

You can use Oldrim UUNP presets (xml files) in SSE with no conversion whatsoever. If you are going to use the 4th file on the mod page you linked, be sure to run NifOptimizer on your BodySlide\ShapeData folder after you install that file because it contains body meshes that need to be converted to SSE specs.

2 hours ago, llokii70 said:

@Vyxennetried again....can't tell you why but the uunp is not coming unless there is another set of files that have to be copied over. The newest bodyslide on old rim I am not sure if it always came packaged like this. Looks like my below shot in the spoiler so I am wondering if there are more files you need to copy over than just from the 02 uunp folder

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.66b7a5842c455aa22303fb804a6d6f87.png

I'm sorry, but you didn't back-quote the original post so I have no idea what you're talking about. :classic_blink:

22 hours ago, llokii70 said:

@VyxenneIt was in regards to the UUNP guide and getting UUNP into BodySlide. When finished you said there should see the 5 UUNP selections in Bodyslide.

AHA! I can see where you went astray if you did not have an Oldrim BodySlide installation to copy from as I did. The downloaded archive contnains FOMOD-compatible folders, not the actual installation folders.

So I revamped my guide to include images that correspond with the Oldrim BodySlide FOMOD-friendly folders. Please follow this and let me know if it is more in line with what you are seeing in the Oldrim archive:

Spoiler

Adding UUNP to SSE Bodyslide

To get the UUNP Presets, Templates and Slidersets into SSE Bodyslide.

If you do NOT have an existing Skyrim (Oldrim) Bodyslide installation:

1. Manually download Bodyslide FOR OLDRIM from Skyrim Nexus but DO NOT INSTALL IT.

2. Extract the archive to some convenient place that you can find again.

The instructions below are tailored to the Oldrim BodySlide download 7z archive's FOMOD folders as the source "copy from" folders. If you have an existing Oldrim BodySlide installation, ignore these source folders and instead use the "paste into" folders in these instructions as both the source (from Oldrim) and destination (into SSE) folders.

1. Back up your current SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder just in case something goes wrong in the following steps.

2. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's 00 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder, open RefTemplates.xml and Copy the 6 UUNP records:
 *Unified UNP
 *Unified UNP HDT
 *Unified UNP Special
 *Unified UNP Hands
 *Unified UNP Feet
 *Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more
hhUhZu9.png
You can close the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml. Open Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates.xml and paste the 6 Oldrim UUNP records into it just below the top <RefTemplates> tag, save the file and close it.

3. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide" folder, copy the following folders:

*ShapeData

*SliderCategories

*SliderGroups

*SliderPresets

*Slidersets

J19zIo1.png

and paste the copied folders into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder so that they merge with the existing folders.

4. Run NifOptimizer on the mesh(es) you select below BEFORE you copy-paste them into your game folders because there may be headparts that you will permanently break if you run NifOptimizer on your character assets folder.  After Optimizing the below meshes folder(s) you plan to install, from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's top-level folder, copy the "10 1st Person UUNP\meshes" folder and optionally ONE of the following folders (you do not have to install any pre-built body meshes, you can just build them in BodySlide after completing these steps)-
 *"07 Pre-built UUNP + Morphs\meshes" (no physics bones)
 *"08 Pre-built UUNP HDT + Morphs\meshes" (Breast Butt and Belly physics Bones)
 *"09 Pre-built UUNP Special + Morphs\meshes" (Same as HDT above plus Labia bones)
32Om7ey.png
Paste the Meshes subfolder(s) of your chosen folder(s) above and paste it/them into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data folder such that the copied \meshes folders MERGE WITH the existing Data\meshes folder. If you do NOT get Folder Merge warnings on \meshes, \actors, \character and \character assets folders, you are pasting the right folders into the wrong place or vice-versa... abort and try again.

5. Finally, run NifOptimizer on the Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData folder to update the meshes to SSE specs.

Once you have done the above, which takes no more than 5 minutes, you will be able to use SSE Bodyslide to create and modify all that UUNP goodness in SSE.

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

??????????????? The LL Edit function works fine! Unlike many fora, you can edit your own posts at any time including weeks later, and you can also delete any of your own posts at any time.

EDIT to prove it can be done: and now I'll edit in an image of this post prior to my edit:

LL-EditFunc.png.1772b2a0cd4f382f588a932101b30c34.png

vfxkYQT.jpg

As you can see I do not have an edit button anywhere. I would see it if it existed. I assume it has to do with my account being new. I also cannot change my profile picture yet for example.

51 minutes ago, NIkki1564 said:

Looking for a follower mod. Preferably one without patches that require me to install others mods im not interested in.

Or what follower mod are ppl using without complaints ?

Any suggestions ?

I still use Extensible Follower Framework for SSE. I only know one mod that require patch is Relationship Overhaul.