What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I guess its an old and stupid question, but is there any mod that adds penis to any creature? I do not mean like specific creature replace mods. I mean generaly mod that finds out if model has any cock available and if not, it will assign its own model according to the skeleton of monster. Very adaptable mod that would take care of any new future monster models without it.

I will take the opportunity to make some requests here.
I am looking for several mods.
A mod that allows our female companions to be flirted and fucked by other pnjs.
A mod that allows to marry the companions and pnjs them. Attention, I do not seek mods to marry our companions but a mod that allows to marry two companions between them for example.
And a mod that would allow children here a mating wife and creature; to be able to grow up or have a creature instead of the baby.
For example, if the female companion mated with a draugr, it would give a baby and then a dead child alive.
If it were with a wolf, a werewolf or a human or a wolf.

12 hours ago, hana120 said:

A mod that allows our female companions to be flirted and fucked by other pnjs.
A mod that allows to marry the companions and pnjs them.

Even Google returns only "Pensacola News-Journal" for "pnj." Please, have mercy on us non-"pnjs" cognoscenti... WTF is a "PNJS?"

I request a mod that if the player has several castle mods installed that if the pc is a female  taht there would be a a chance to have her suffer underneath proxy's dethroned animation and then used a toy before being fed to the guards and then sold into slavery

So I got several questions and I figure I list them out, I appreciate any help

1: Using OSA, Flower Girls, Sexlab at the same time

Should I do this? I can see a benefit in which each frame work working on seperate tasks, OSA/Flower girls for personal relationships & sexlab for fetishes and wilderness stuff.

2: Adding follower voices to match up during intercourse, its weird to hear the same voice and it would make sense to hear the actual followers voice during the deed (Can modify sounds and hits noises to make it work). Flower girls has the patch, but I think that's just so they use the typical voice, is it possible to change that? Same goes to sexlab, can I add my own voice pack to it?

3: Marriage Mods, is there any Harem mods yet?

That's it for questions, thank you for any answers for these.

I can comment on sexlab yes there are voicepacks available you can also change the sounds and cum textures. Marriage mods I really like spouses enhanced. I haven't used osa alot. You can have all of it installed but there will be no interaction between sexlab mods and osa stuff. Hope that gives some help

NPCs wholesale what.
For example, to marry Aela with the guy who pretends to marry her or Lydia with Vilkas.
Something like that what.
But for that, it would also be necessary for the companion to fall in love or be attracted by the other.

That's why I'm also looking for a mod that allows companions to be courted and sleep with other companions or npc.
A bit with Romance of Skyrim where the npc sleep with the wenches.

I have been playing with Succubus heart for the most part for succubus style game play.  I do enjoy it, however now player succubus quest has been ported over to SE and I'm wondering if people who have used both can give me a comparison of the two?

13 hours ago, llokii70 said:

Is a PNJS a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

We call that "a PBJ." At least we do where I live, but of course there are other areas I don't know about... (I knowwwww, hard to believe, but there it is.) :classic_laugh:

But I do read a lot, and this is the first time I have ever heard (seen) "PNJS" used for any purpose, to mean "NPC" or anything else. Would you mind sharing what part of the world uses "PNJS" or "PNJ" to mean "NPC?"

And see I'm with you on that one...that's why I made the silly comment about peanut butter and jelly:cool:. I have been all over the world on 5 continents and playing games for sometime and I have never ever I mean ever heard of a PNJS. I still don't know what the hell it is...:confounded: