What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

You lost me at "cock cages." :classic_ohmy:

I recovered quickly, but then you immediately lost me again at "fetish gear." :classic_blink:

I'm pretty boring in my sexual preferences- I just like to fuck. Consensually. With humans. So the first thing I always have to do with SexLab is remove all non-consensual/rough/rape/BDSM/bestial animations. So I'm not the right one to ask about that stuff.

To each her own- I'm sure someone else can point you in the right direction but I simply don't know, sorry. :classic_wub:

On 6/12/2019 at 10:11 PM, v48342 said:

I'm looking for mods that help me enjoy the final perks unlocked at level 100 for some time because I never get to unlock them as my compulsion makes them legendary as soon as they reach 100. The elys' uncapper made me too powerful in Oldrim and I am reluctant to use it again in SE. Any idea?

you could always just insta-level the skill to 100 and stick with that for a while. theres a few console commands to do it, but theres one that sets the level. use that, not add level, or youll level a fuck ton of times and enemies will scale larger than you can deal with. 

15 hours ago, llokii70 said:

Hi Vyxenne you seem pretty knowledgeable here. Has anyone converted any cock cages or cool fetish wear (harnesses, etc) for SE besides whats in dd or are there even any additional dd packs perse

DD is the main one, as far as im concerned. if you did some googles, you might find more, but likely not for SE. most modders and users see DD as enough, and dont bother expanding further 

What would be the best way to rollback to the version of Skyrim SE using the auto exe backup. Should I install Skyrim, run it then downgrade the version with the old exe before I put skse back on the PC? Cause I don’t want to be in the latest Skyrim SE exe till I know all my favorite mods have been updated to the new version.

I simply wanted to request a mod to give characters facial animations during sex if one is not already available and to also make female characters produce discharge(i.e squirt and cum) when asking them to masturbate with follow me for sex or when having lesbian sex with other females

Has anyone tried Marty's RTX shaders for Reshade on Skyrim Special Edition? Seems like it's looking super great on GTA5 but when loading it up on Skyrim it looks awful and with a loss of 20FPS for no visual enhancement. Here are some pics for comparison:

Meh.png.866d23adac0d6b5261a10e9f2652f2dc.png

35349861_NotWorth.png.c3af84471c160c3004749f0cf3df4160.png

If there is a specific way to install this then please let me know! Otherwise this thread can be served as a way to quickly check if it's worth it or not (in my case the 20FPS loss isn't worth the nothingness it provides).

Just for some clarification, I'm on Reshade 4.3.0 (May 20, 2019) and RTX Shader May 29 update.

I just got Sexlab to work this week and then Bethesda decides to update Skyrim the Day after. I have every Mod Updated... save for Sexlab Framework for SSE. Do we have a ETA on when this Update will be ready as it is the last thing I need. I also would like tom ask for recommended SexLab Mods to check out (Links if Possible) preffered ones with Slavery ted to defeat and such.

Just wait and keep an eye on the post where SL SE is released or in the SSE tracking topic. You should a) disable automatic updates and b) look into how to rollback to the previous game version (just google, it's really easy to find). This will save you time in the future, instead of asking about each mod that requires update you just hold on to the previous version for a while (until everything you need is properly updated), and then you update your mods + the game.

Finding if there is a new update for Hydrogen's HDTSSEFramework & HDTSSEPhysics is a logistical nightmare. I can't find any links even to previous/current version 1.5.73.0. We would appreciate if anyone can share the link for 1.5.73.0. or 1.5.80.0 if it is released alread.y

12 hours ago, Mr_Payne60 said:

you could always just insta-level the skill to 100 and stick with that for a while. theres a few console commands to do it, but theres one that sets the level. use that, not add level, or youll level a fuck ton of times and enemies will scale larger than you can deal with. 

Thanks for the suggestion, but I find it a bit too cheaty.

Is there a mod that multiplies the skill level requirements of every perk by a factor? With 0.95 i.e., the last perks unlocked at 100 would be unlocked at 95, this way I would have five more levels in which I can still level the skills up and use the last perks at the same time.

I know there was a patch for bathing in Skyrim that let you remove cum with a wash. 

But since Bathing in Skyrim isn't available for SE and the replacements have different ESPs is is possible to update them or is there a mod already available for this effect?

Nexus bathing mods

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3758?tab=files

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17846

I just got back to the game and there is a new update,
I didn't look when the update was performed and updated kind of most things.

Some mods are not working properly so I want to rollback.

Does anyone has a back up of skse 1.5.73 which I could use?