What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

4 hours ago, taxman251 said:

Hi, hope everyones having a great fathers day. Can anyone tell me where the jewelry in this picture is from. Mostly the watch/bracelet. Thanks.watch.png.6e742a9b9085bff23342004cac329ad4.png

I believe the bracelets are from COCO Anaconda. I have seen a feminine gold watch somewhere but forgotten where, sorry.

5 hours ago, Nepro said:

Looking for SSE mod that triggers SL animations on sleeping actors.

do you mean being able to trigger on people who are asleep or only triggering animations with the sleep tag? if its the former, you could try succubus heart of succubus, or succubus quest. both provide a method of initiating sex with sleeping people, and both allow you to mix in the animation usage with actual gameplay, or you could use defeat.

succ heart lets you gain power and levels through absorbed status. i personally have a level 24 illusionist with almost 1000 MP thanks to this, which makes her pretty broken. 

succ quest adds a need to have sex to keep your energy levels high enough, but it only demands it every 6 to 7 in game days, so you can get away with not using it for a while unless you make use of the spells that consume energy. 

if you go with defeat, theres a few MCM changes you might wanna make. the mods designed for bringing rape to skyrim, and as such you will rape people who are sleep. this will change their opinion of you, but this just results in them making comments like sven would if you told the truth about his love letter. if you dont want to be the victim of rape, however, disable any of the defeat triggers for you. or if you would like bandits and undead to gang bang you whenever they beat you, i would recommend ticking the "make player essential" box, as its gets weird if you dont. then activate a sleeping person while sneaking and it should give you the options "rape", "talk", and "pickpocket". i havent used the feature, so it might control differently, but you should be able to find it on the mod page. 

*warning, this section is going to be finicky, skip if you want* if you only want sleeping animations however, theres more steps to take. first, you gotta get an animation pack that includes them and get sexlab animation loader. install the animations and the loader, go in game and open the MCM. open SLanimL and click select all and register all. then you will need to find a setting that lets you add tags in defeat/sexlab tabs and limit it only to sleeping. however, i will warn you, i dont know any packs that contain sleeping off the top of my head. i know one exists, i have it, but i dont know which one it is. i also dont know if it contains such a tag, so just letting them wake up with the easiest option. 

10 minutes ago, Mr_Payne60 said:

do you mean being able to trigger on people who are asleep or only triggering animations with the sleep tag? if its the former, you could try succubus heart of succubus, or succubus quest. both provide a method of initiating sex with sleeping people, and both allow you to mix in the animation usage with actual gameplay, or you could use defeat.

succ heart lets you gain power and levels through absorbed status. i personally have a level 24 illusionist with almost 1000 MP thanks to this, which makes her pretty broken. 

succ quest adds a need to have sex to keep your energy levels high enough, but it only demands it every 6 to 7 in game days, so you can get away with not using it for a while unless you make use of the spells that consume energy. 

if you go with defeat, theres a few MCM changes you might wanna make. the mods designed for bringing rape to skyrim, and as such you will rape people who are sleep. this will change their opinion of you, but this just results in them making comments like sven would if you told the truth about his love letter. if you dont want to be the victim of rape, however, disable any of the defeat triggers for you. or if you would like bandits and undead to gang bang you whenever they beat you, i would recommend ticking the "make player essential" box, as its gets weird if you dont. then activate a sleeping person while sneaking and it should give you the options "rape", "talk", and "pickpocket". i havent used the feature, so it might control differently, but you should be able to find it on the mod page. 

*warning, this section is going to be finicky, skip if you want* if you only want sleeping animations however, theres more steps to take. first, you gotta get an animation pack that includes them and get sexlab animation loader. install the animations and the loader, go in game and open the MCM. open SLanimL and click select all and register all. then you will need to find a setting that lets you add tags in defeat/sexlab tabs and limit it only to sleeping. however, i will warn you, i dont know any packs that contain sleeping off the top of my head. i know one exists, i have it, but i dont know which one it is. i also dont know if it contains such a tag, so just letting them wake up with the easiest option. 

I am looking for a mod where if you go to house where two NPCs sleep next to each other they randomly have intercourse. This would usually go with spouses as they are often designed to share a bed. 

Hey everybody,

I looking for a Skyrim mod, it's a weird quest mod that I saw on an MxR video.  It's a sort of combat based quest mod in a weird desert temple environment and the NPCs wear brown robes and have deformed faces, as if they have elephant trunks or something.

Does anyone know what this mod is?

8 hours ago, Nepro said:

I am looking for a mod where if you go to house where two NPCs sleep next to each other they randomly have intercourse. This would usually go with spouses as they are often designed to share a bed. 

I used Scent of Sex SE to do something similar, but it takes some work to make a "sex rule" that you like. Make sure to set the complexity setting to expert for maximum control of who does what and when. If you can't be bothered to make the rules that you want, there might be something you can work with in this thread.

On 6/15/2019 at 5:19 PM, rockmearanea said:

I simply wanted to request a mod to give characters facial animations during sex if one is not already available and to also make female characters produce discharge(i.e squirt and cum) when asking them to masturbate with follow me for sex or when having lesbian sex with other females

Facial expressions is an option in the Sexlab MCM. As for squirting, Dripping When Aroused SE should work fine for you.

Hey guys,

does anyone knows a fix or a mod to disable the ragdoll camera? I would like to find a solution that prevents the camera to change and just stays in the normal 3rd person perspective when ever the player character ragdolls. I could find any solution yet.

Thanks!

Just wondering where to post a request / question , Are there any vampire specific animation packs / or any mods that give feeding credit when asking a follower for a sip of their blood, I get animations to work, but am still hungry & not feed, am I just an overly horny vampire lol :) 

Just looking around to see if there are any vampire sex animations and or mods I may have missed for Skyrim SE ( I look around a lot :) )

Sry if I posted in the wrong area, I didn't see a place to post requests or questions, just tech support, and the adult / non adult mod pages for skyrim SE.

Thanks

On 6/17/2019 at 12:53 PM, Nepro said:

Looking for SSE mod that triggers SL animations on sleeping actors.

Matchmaker spell "Irresistibly Attractive - Target" wakes the NPC up when cast upon a sleeper so you can boink him/her.

Your post is unclear as to whether or not this meets your need- are you looking for something that allows you to boink an NPC without waking her up? :classic_wacko: Not much of a boinker, are you... :classic_tongue: I always tend to notice hard dicks sliding in and out of me... as far as I know, I've never slept through one yet.

"how would you know you had slept through one if your mystery boinker or someone else didn't tell you about it afterwards?" :classic_ph34r:

"trust me, when I stood up and cum started dribbling down my legs, or was pooling on the playground slide under my butt cheeks, I would figure it out..." :classic_biggrin:

"well, not necessarily- there was this one time, at Band Camp..." :classic_laugh:

18 hours ago, manchuligans said:

Hey everybody,

I looking for a Skyrim mod, it's a weird quest mod that I saw on an MxR video.  It's a sort of combat based quest mod in a weird desert temple environment and the NPCs wear brown robes and have deformed faces, as if they have elephant trunks or something.

Does anyone know what this mod is?

Yes- it's called Fallout 4. They are mutants.

ok I think i've found the right spot to ask, are there any vampire specific animation packs for feeding, for the visuals, and or also feeding credit. I get some animations, but am either horny or not eating enough. just looking around for some kinky sexualized vampire content, in case I missed something good ( and there is a lot of good stuff here on LL )

thank you modders for the fun stuff, great info, ideas.

Any perverted vampire players with suggestions :)

On 6/17/2019 at 6:11 PM, Nepro said:

I'm running an NMPC sex mod that has a feature like this- it lets you set the chance of NPCs having sex at 0-100% separately for spouses, non-spouses indoors, non-spouses outdoors, non-spouse enemies (there's nothing like strolling through a Forsworn Camp without anybody even noticing you because they're all too busy...) :classic_biggrin: I'm not sure of the name of it though (LOL!) At first I thought it was Sexlab Eager NPCs (SLEN) but now I'm not so sure. I'll edit this if I need to after I've been in-game later tonight.

When I first got it I ramped everything up to 100% including "chance of player involvement" and I couldn't take two steps without tripping over fornicating NPCs. It was especially heart-cockle-warming to enter an Inn or Palace and just listen to the sounds of sex coming from every room in the place... I finally had to tone it down because my followers were fucking me to death- just as one climbed off the other climbed on- they were tag-teaming me, and there seemed to be no way to turn it into a threesome... :classic_tongue:

So you could install SLEN and set everything to zero except spouses and lovers if that's what you want.

Thanks. Do anyone know if there is a mod that let you use follower to pay bounties? Oblivion had cool mods where you could use your follower (by letting guard rape follower) to pay bounties. Same was possible with the highwaymen you could use your follower and after Khajiit highwayman was done with your follower he let you go without the fight.

18 hours ago, Misteryodahippie said:

Just wondering where to post a request / question , Are there any vampire specific animation packs / or any mods that give feeding credit when asking a follower for a sip of their blood, I get animations to work, but am still hungry & not feed, am I just an overly horny vampire lol :) 

Just looking around to see if there are any vampire sex animations and or mods I may have missed for Skyrim SE ( I look around a lot :) )

Sry if I posted in the wrong area, I didn't see a place to post requests or questions, just tech support, and the adult / non adult mod pages for skyrim SE.

Thanks

I'm afraid I cant be of help finding that mod you're looking for, but I can point you to the correct thread for it. What Is/Where Is - Searches and Requests

Hey, I'd like to request someone to port a mod for me. I've tried doing it myself following tons of different guides and videos but I can't seem to get it to work. The mod in question is a follower called Victoria Velina. I saw a post earlier on this thread a couple of years ago asking but I don't think it was ported. There's a post on this website with a link and I'll post it at the end. Basically everytime I've tried to port it her body is still invisible at the end of the port, and I'm just getting into modding so I'm struggling to get this to work.