What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

13 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

What do you mean? Can you include a screenshot or something? I'm really hesitating on this for this very reason.

There you go, no. My character is not a futa with a wolf dick. It was supposed to be on the wolf. It is just floating there not bothering anyone.

image.png.a02ddf8e4a1646659fa518e73e43db49.png

Looking for TAA template:

If you want TAA to look acceptable you have to type some commands in the console, which takes away a lot of the blur it causes. But I can't do this every time I start the game, so is there some kind of template or file that can load the same settings every time?

Am I the only one with a broken first-person view if I launch a sexlab animation with a giant?
I have noticed that if I leave the sexlab animation with a giant and my character for too long, the first person view breaks and it is impossible to put it back on afterwards.

2 hours ago, wjk01 said:

I have install the honey creature and sexlab creature se, is there any magic or tool can bring the creatures directly in front of me ?

thanks very much.

yes....but i think you are missing a few mods

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

it's kind of odd to say HCOS and not mention MNC, and MNC is where you will find the download for HC.

On 2/27/2021 at 11:47 PM, Vyxenne said:

Because strapon animations are neither tagged nor categorized (they are actually MF animations imposed upon 2 girls) it is not possible to selectively disable them.

Disabling strapons (unticking the box in the SL MCM) is not an acceptable fix for this issue because that would be global and total in scope, plus there do not seem to be any strapon criteria- they appear by default in (almost?) every FF scene in my game, turning every FF scene into an MF scene with girls.

The problem is that SL does not currently have the ability to selectively disable inappropriate "?????-jobs" operations on strapon-wielders because the strapon selection criterion is limited to "female in male role" and completely ignores the situation where NO female is in the male role- Lesbian 69's for one example. It has been my experience that with strapons enabled, they are selected for ALL (or virtually all) FF animations, turning them into MF animations that just happen to have 2 girls... and I NEVER get a truly FF animation without a strapon, which as I said, becomes a MF animation where the M is a girl wearing a wooden dick. See how circular that "logic" is?

There is nothing wrong with having SOME strapon animations in FF scenes, but not ALL of them, and it seems to me that there is everything wrong with giving hand, foot, boob and blow jobs to an insensate carved lump of wood vaguely resembling a turgid penis. It's simply ludicrous. When SL unilaterally "converts" a tag-specified or mod-specified or user-specified FF scene into an MF scene by simply giving one of the girls a portable dick and then selecting only-MF animations, the scene is destroyed, the tags are ignored and the user-chosen scene-type is ignored as well. Presenting a user (moi) with a selectable scene choice like "I want you to kiss my ladies lips" followed by 6 sequential animations featuring the other girl giving my strapon blowjobs is just absurd and a violation of logic and common sense.

@osmelmc has indicated that he is aware of the situation and may put a toggle into the next update to restrict "?????-jobs" to scenes involving real penises. It would be nice if @Merlin Wizzard would repost his OP on this subject in the SL thread instead of here where it's unlikely to receive an authoritative response from anyone involved with fixing it.

Ah, good to know, thank you. I personally just disable strapons altogether via sexlab's mcm, so I jumped the gun assuming they'd show in the SLAL menus.

Is there really no one to do physics tongue for blow job or for animations that start with kisses?
It would be much more real and beautiful and I think it would not be so difficult for some of you who are masters.
From what I've seen it exists in other games like Adult Sims and Wild Life and it really looks good!
Probably the one who manages to do this will certainly have a great gratitude from the community and certainly over a million downloads.

2 minutes ago, Degenerate6969 said:

I've seen some people have a mod so that after sex there is semen in appropriate(or inappropriate places) for whatever was done, like the mouth for a bj, butt for anal, etc. Is that added with this framework itself, or do I need something else?

Cum textures on actor body after orgasm - standard feature. You can enable it in Sexlab MCM. Also exists custom textures packs for cum - search for "cum overlays". And some mods which enable function to cum whenever you want in any place - you can cum on table, corpse, ground, bed, and other. As example - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/437-cumshot/ - supports LE/SE.

10 hours ago, lolavaruska said:

Where can I find a clothing outfit that is assless and crotchless, similar to TheKite's Healthcare Division outfit?

You can find things similar to that in VTAW's Wardrobe 4 & 5 (some of which are directly Fallout 4 inspired):

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44838

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31371

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45432

I'm using SSE and would like to find a mod that can create a realistic animation for CBBE vaginas.

Currently I have collision working, but it's just either open or closed, and in slow motion that looks silly.

The Clams of Skyrim 5.7 from 2018 says it's not compatible with Special Edition.

Does anyone have a working version of it, or something equivalent?