What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

i was wondering or have a suggestion of a mod which would be cool i am not sure how to use or if chaurus life does this.  to be like a queen that lives in a cave with lots of chaurus and they impregnate you and you breed with them and they are like your soldiers and you are guarded and can be satisfied when ever you want by them they will keep you filled up so to speak also they will suck out your breast milk to feed the young or the younbg will come to you and take what they want. and you pop out birth babies for them is there such a thing

40 minutes ago, pleasetryme said:

i was wondering or have a suggestion of a mod which would be cool i am not sure how to use or if chaurus life does this.  to be like a queen that lives in a cave with lots of chaurus and they impregnate you and you breed with them and they are like your soldiers and you are guarded and can be satisfied when ever you want by them they will keep you filled up so to speak also they will suck out your breast milk to feed the young or the younbg will come to you and take what they want. and you pop out birth babies for them is there such a thing

By technicality you can spend days in game stuck in a dungeon and nothing will happen so you can roleplay being guarded that way. but the closes mod that allows you to birth chaurus eggs and get them to hatch (never seen it myself) is estrus chaurus but they wont guard or suckle on your character.

11 hours ago, Kurohoshi said:

I am playing Skyrim SE and I am looking for a place to hold all my slaves. I tried Kinky Prison and i can't find the door. So I am trying to find a good place to store and train slaves.

check out legacy of the dragonborn it has a pretty big safe house with vacant rooms and if you want you can get this mod which change those vacant rooms. otherwise you will have better luck finding a custom house in nexus and use display model to hold them in place. check this blog for screen shots

11 minutes ago, mcnv said:

check out legacy of the dragonborn it has a pretty big safe house with vacant rooms and if you want you can get this mod which change those vacant rooms. otherwise you will have better luck finding a custom house in nexus and use display model to hold them in place. check this blog for screen shots

Thanks! I will check that out now... I might go with the Legacy one and see if that works.

i totally love the living armor tentacle that will feed off your breast milk in the milk mod am using the aradia living armor the redone one for SE but was wondering if anyone has thought or made a mod off these events when it messages you its going to feed again that mauve the tentale will grow in size and can give you buffs if you keep it well fed off your milk 

I'm finding it a little difficult tracking down skimpy armor/clothing(CBBE) collections that add armor/clothing to the leveled list.

The ones I found so are:

"Outfit Integration Project Armors Edition" provides an updated patch for "Legendary Armors - DeserterX Collection SSE" (nexus)

"The Book of uunp" - seems a little all over the place in terms of quality though (nexus)

"Immersive armors nuttyfit cbbe se replacer" again not amazing

"Lazybikinioutfits remastered" integrates "the amazing world of bikini armors" (lovers lab)

I assume standalone leveled list distributed versions/patches of replacer mods like "Bd's armor and clothing", "Ghaans Revealing cbbe outfits", "Killer Keos" ect. don't exist or have I missed something?

Any help would be appreciated:)

12 hours ago, runsbuns said:

I'm finding it a little difficult tracking down skimpy armor/clothing(CBBE) collections that add armor/clothing to the leveled list.

I assume standalone leveled list distributed versions/patches of replacer mods like "Bd's armor and clothing", "Ghaans Revealing cbbe outfits", "Killer Keos" ect. don't exist or have I missed something?

Any help would be appreciated:)

Just make your own:

1. Grab one of the ESPs you mention; I'd probably use "Outfit Integration Project Armors Edition", and definitely wouldn't use the LADX thing, since it hacks into the base ESP.
  2. Load up your selected LVLI ESP, along with the ESPs of the armors you want to add, into SSEEdit.
  3. Clone what the LVLI ESP does.

Basically, an LVLI mod is bookkeeping. For armors:

1. OTFTs point to some mix of ARMOs and nested LVLIs
  2. Top-level LVLIs also point to some mix of ARMOs and nested LVLIs
  3. Eventually, all the LVLOs in an armor LVLI are ARMOs

The same structure holds for WEAP LVLIs, INGR LVLIs, etc.

Once you have your outfit ESP filled with some armors, load up your entire load order into SSEEdit with your LVLI ESP last, and see if you're fighting with any other mods. If so, create a new conflict-resolution ESP to merge your changes with whatever you're overwriting. SSEEdit can automate that part.

This approach gives you total control over which armors show up where. And you can build your mod incrementally: add some armors, see if you like the results, add a few more, rinse, repeat.

I have been looking for prison overhaul for SE, and nothing is coming up in my search.

I know converting it was being worked on, but don't know if it was ever finished.

One more question when it was being converted people were running into problems with Devious Devices. Has that been worked out yet?

After spending hours and hours mucking about with my mod list, and many more hours (thankfully) playing with various LL mods I'm thinking of dipping my toes into the world of modding. I'd like to start relatively modestly (or what I think is relatively modestly). I'm a big fan of mods like Amorous Adventures and Troubles of Heroine and would like to try my hand at adding additional ambient content.

I'm starting from pretty much zero, and am looking for guides/ tutorials etc for how to add quests, how to add objects for the quests, how to add NPCs, how to add dialogue options to existing/ new NPCS, how to trigger Sex Lab events at appropriate points, and how to turn that into a nice little package to upload here once it's in a good state.

Can any of you good folks here point me at resources to help me get started? I have a preference for written guides rather than videos, but I'll take anything.

Thanks! :)

Vortex from the Nexus; then get the standard mods - SKSE, CBBE body - outfit studio - a 3bbb preset. Unofficial bug removers and graphics mods ? thats what I do every time I decide to revisit. Consider looking into ENBs also. A real gamechanger. ESPECIALLY the NAT ENB is gorgeus.

6 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Just make your own:

1. Grab one of the ESPs you mention; I'd probably use "Outfit Integration Project Armors Edition", and definitely wouldn't use the LADX thing, since it hacks into the base ESP.
  2. Load up your selected LVLI ESP, along with the ESPs of the armors you want to add, into SSEEdit.
  3. Clone what the LVLI ESP does.

Basically, an LVLI mod is bookkeeping. For armors:

1. OTFTs point to some mix of ARMOs and nested LVLIs
  2. Top-level LVLIs also point to some mix of ARMOs and nested LVLIs
  3. Eventually, all the LVLOs in an armor LVLI are ARMOs

The same structure holds for WEAP LVLIs, INGR LVLIs, etc.

Once you have your outfit ESP filled with some armors, load up your entire load order into SSEEdit with your LVLI ESP last, and see if you're fighting with any other mods. If so, create a new conflict-resolution ESP to merge your changes with whatever you're overwriting. SSEEdit can automate that part.

This approach gives you total control over which armors show up where. And you can build your mod incrementally: add some armors, see if you like the results, add a few more, rinse, repeat.

Thanks for the suggestion, maybe i'll try that:)

Finally deciding to upgrade to Special Edition, but struggling to find a shader/ENB I like. I loved K Pure Light on Oldrim, but it seems a SE version was deleted, along with the Oldrim version as well. Going to keep trying to find one, but does anyone know of something similar or have a backup of either?

17 hours ago, runsbuns said:

For re-placer mods you do not need level list intergration as they replace the existing armor/clothing which are already in the level lists.

Looking for animation packs that involve 4+ people aside from Zyn Gay 4-way, specifically consensual. 

Also might as well put in a request for more lesbian animations, without the use of strap-ons sex toys. Femdom would be cool too. 

I have a good amount of these already, but just in case someone wants to throw out some others, that'd be cool. 

I noticed that some of the sliders are having issues with male and female characters. Doing some research, I saw that a body mod was usually needed for RaceMenu to fully work(Already had XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended). So I snagged "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer" for my female characters, but what is the best for men? Is there ones that support belly morphs for various mods that use that effect?

Hi there,

I tried the Deviously Helpless SE conversion, but it worked only once and never again in my game. Removing, cleaning the save and reinstalling did not help.

I'm looking for a mod which gives similar function: the character is in danger when NPCs see her in bondage.

A patch for Helpless would be ok too, I think it was not updated since ages.

I also don't want to install Cursed Loot just for this function, it usually breaks my games with its thousand functions, even when they are turned off.

So, is there a similar mod like Deviously Helpless for SE?

Thanks,

M