What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

7 hours ago, roulk said:

Looking for animation packs that involve 4+ people aside from Zyn Gay 4-way, specifically consensual. 

Also might as well put in a request for more lesbian animations, without the use of strap-ons sex toys. Femdom would be cool too. 

I have a good amount of these already, but just in case someone wants to throw out some others, that'd be cool. 

Look up FunnyBiz Animations... He has Threeway Fourway and More in his animation packs

40 minutes ago, Sanguine Rose 666 said:

Hi!

Does anyone know of any mods that add equippable lovetoys to SE?

The default strapon for example for Sexlab isn't my type, and I'd love some more variations. Especially dildos are needed!

Ty in advance ❤️

Shlongs in Skyrim has a shop that you can buy dildo's and stuff from, but try Devious Devices. It adds a bunch of BDSM and Dildo's and other items into the game (like butt and pussy plugs)

43 minutes ago, Kurohoshi said:

Shlongs in Skyrim has a shop that you can buy dildo's and stuff from, but try Devious Devices. It adds a bunch of BDSM and Dildo's and other items into the game (like butt and pussy plugs)

Oh! YES! I remember that the FOMOD comes with a shop, thanks ❤️

When it comes to Devious Devices, I have that but only like, 15 items (?) which I think isn't right. In its description the author tells me to download all 3 Files, however it's only one MEGA file. The items are ONLY Chassi, Cuirass and Piercings. So ya, kinda lost :P Gotta look into that again.

I'll definitely check the SOS shop tho, ty again!

2 hours ago, Sanguine Rose 666 said:

Oh! YES! I remember that the FOMOD comes with a shop, thanks ❤️

When it comes to Devious Devices, I have that but only like, 15 items (?) which I think isn't right. In its description the author tells me to download all 3 Files, however it's only one MEGA file. The items are ONLY Chassi, Cuirass and Piercings. So ya, kinda lost :P Gotta look into that again.

I'll definitely check the SOS shop tho, ty again!

Let me know if that works out for you.

5 hours ago, Sanguine Rose 666 said:

It did not! The SOS shop only has male underwear and 4 or 5 potions... I did find a Strapon pack for SL tho, which is pretty neat. They don't fit the 3bbb bodies tho... Oh well. Thank you anyway!

20201005232426_1.jpg

Sorry to hear that... I could of sworn that it did, considering the mod. Glad to hear that you found something that did.

Hey all

I'm on the hunt for good, large player homes that have a nature theme for druid characters. I need one that my followers can live at. So far, I've seen several good druid-themed homes, but none of them have follower support. I'm basically trying to set up my own little druid order for my newest playthrough, and need a place where multiple followers can live. 

1 hour ago, malachiwuff said:

Hey all

I'm on the hunt for good, large player homes that have a nature theme for druid characters. I need one that my followers can live at. So far, I've seen several good druid-themed homes, but none of them have follower support. I'm basically trying to set up my own little druid order for my newest playthrough, and need a place where multiple followers can live. 

Perhaps My Home is Your Home is what you're looking for

To quote from the mod page:

• You can give each of your followers their own home. Dismissed followers will return to their new home.
  • The new home can be any place, including custom player homes.

Hello, I am fairly new to modding in anything more complicated than stuff that autoruns itself once installed, and I am trying to utilize belly inflation for Sexlab Parasites and Egg Factory. I am using the cbbese body, and I did a morph enabled batch build with bodyslider. I have  HDT-SMP installed. Basically, I have no idea what I need to do to get it to work. I have scoured the internet for any clear step by step guide to make it work from the very beginning but I dont think one even exists. Can someone help me please. 

I know its not you guys job to help troubleshoot but I have a slight problem. My ENB makes a strange white flicker in the sky when coming out of my menu. I tried reinstalling, I tried uninstalling all my mods, I tried reinstalling the ENB and I tried removing all the lighting mods if any and suspects but it still does the flicker as long as the ENB effects are active. I've googled and used common sense and found nothing.