What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 9/26/2020 at 10:51 AM, Lucifeller said:

Are there bodyslide files for adapting SunJeong's Ninirim Collection to CBBE 3BA? I noticed that using the regular CBBE files she provides along with 3BA causes some pretty severe clipping issues, especially in the backside and torso areas (they are most evident when using the Firekeeper Armor) and some nasty clipping in the breasts area where skin becomes visible when jumping while HDT physics is enabled, unless I use a bodyslide preset that's extremely thin.

I think you have to do the replace-reference-body/copy-bone-weights thing in OS, so the armor jiggles the same as the body underneath it.

Hiya! So recently I've decided to play an apostate Bosmer, one who wanders in between homes rather than having one giant dedicated one. I'm looking for recommendations for small, functional (preferably detailed) homes in the Rift and Falkreath specifically. I already have a couple player homes that cover the other Holds, just haven't found ones for the Rift or Falkreath.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Some examples of mods I'm already using:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30005

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15241

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2625

7 minutes ago, Unknown DragonX said:

Does anyone know if there a sexlab plugin  for caesia- borne of magic mod? I know there  a flower girls version but I much prefer the  SL version instead.  Also if it doesn't exist how would I go about making one?

If you don't find one - start with the Flower Girls one. Source is provided - and is mostly just minor dialog changes.

If you find animation calls - swap in the Sexlab equivalent.  Even the names are mostly the same - like DI Blowjob.

Dear Loverslab users,

I am about to start a new playthrough of Skyrim Special Edition and was wondering what mods to use/ mods I need to have in my game.

Also was wondering what body mod I should use CBBE, UNP etc ? and if so what armour mods should I use (skimpy armour prefered) 

Also underwear mods are interesting as well!

Anyway any help what so ever would be appreciated send me your own mod list if you want.

I'm looking for something like Prison Overhaul... Something with a nice punishment system for SE but Prison Overhaul seems to have been redacted from here :( Anyone have any suggestions for other mods like it?

**Edit -- Devious Devices seems to have this sort of thing so I'm giving that a try! Any other suggestions would be much appreciated too!

I want to more easily edit male bodies/armor, and while I'm pretty adept at editing female bodies and outfits in Bodyslide/Outfit Studio, I can't find any equivalent for males. Anyone know about anything like this?

Or, failing at that, is there an alternative I can use to edit armor for males?

Don't know quite how to put it but I see a lot of screenshots from KR players or at least people playing with KR mods/on KR version maybe, and their characters have these really slim builds that I can't seem to replicate. Does it have something to do with the skeleton or maybe or they use something other than CBBE/UNP? Because their leg-torso ratio definitely seems a little different from standard NA bodyslide, although when I tried messing with the skeleton nifs it just looked unnatural. 

(might be wrong about the korean bit but it's the body type you see every korean model has nowadays)

If anyone has a bodyslide preset like that and is willing to share or at tell me if there's a mod that'll let me replicate it, please let me know, thanks!

lol...

1) Yes you can grab bone ( for example in NifSkope ) and move it somewhere... this way You will make Body to look whatever u want...

however... arms and foots are separate models... so its better if u import all 4 meshes ( head, hand, foot, body ) into blender and change it there...

but always when i need 3D works im asking friends so i can't teach u that xD

i can only show u how to edit body in NifSkope :P

2) tbh, u don't rly need some special skeleton or body... u can edit everything in RM ( but with plugins )

You just need more Sliders...

tbh im using 2 plugins for RaceMenu ( well i have more like for example Cat Ears but im not using it anymore )

( + BodyMorphs... but i think that everyone use BodyMorphs so... we can skip that xD )

a) Janky Sliders

Spoiler
Spoiler

72850_20201001194741_1.png.dafeccb2435fbe28d32e218c2350ad3f.png

Spoiler

72850_20201001194747_1.png.653b173f2d802fc62ab45600cfd039c9.png

b) Xp32 BodyScales

Spoiler
Spoiler

72850_20201001194806_1.png.e7cb1c34ee2c94550d4f3385a51213af.png

Spoiler

72850_20201001194814_1.png.55021002209c4f1a79bcc0cbf0fa4857.png

its important to NOT mix BodyScales with BodySizes...

because if You use BodyScales and BodySizes at same time... then your body will change every time you change location ( load screen ) or evey time u save / load game

i think BodyScales and JankySliders works completly fine together...

Random SS: xD

Spoiler

72850_20200930221511_1.png.35df0f336ca11d4a4a4da3eeac9ff2a3.png

it would be rly cool if u share example SS of what u want :x...

Then maybe u will get better help :D

but atm u could download Xp32 BodyScales and Janky :)

//edit:

and remember to always ping @TobiaszPL if You answer me :x...

I'm not gonna open that topic again if u don't ping me... :x...

but thats only if u need something more :D 

//Edit:

You can try my body if You want:

[Tobi] BHUNP - 7BOT - V.3.49.xml